Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#1]
System working as intended...
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The question you have to ask is it because Trump was lying the whole time and is a secret clinton double agent and you, and you alone, saw through this, or that he has been fucked by every level of government on this issue from the executive to the legislative to the judiciary?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The knife in the back hurts. Hurts real bad. From an all time high in 2017 to an all time low now. And the majority of this board will give you shit for admitting the truth.
The question you have to ask is it because Trump was lying the whole time and is a secret clinton double agent and you, and you alone, saw through this, or that he has been fucked by every level of government on this issue from the executive to the legislative to the judiciary?
I’m going with fucked by the swamp for 1000 Alex.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The knife in the back hurts. Hurts real bad. From an all time high in 2017 to an all time low now. And the majority of this board will give you shit for admitting the truth.
Lol,he is supposed to have the greatest,the greatest brain,and is sooo smart and such a great businessman,that he can get shit done..........

It would have helped if we had voted out a bunch of Republicans that have fucked us for years as well,but we have to keep that reelection rate at almost 90%.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Bring 'em into the country, "order" them to appear in court, when they fail to appear start crying that the system is overburdened and we should just give them citizenship.

And the D's will control the country for the next 100 years.  'Bout sums it up
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
With regards to this issue, absolutely.
It was only his signature campaign issue and the top priority of Republican voters by a large margin.

But it's cool... He's now shilling for an immigration plan that quadruples H1Bs. But doesn't remove any illegals
Don't worry though he his going to sail to re-election by proving Biden is the real racist for the 1994 crime bill and he's releasing more violent felons than anyone else.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#7]
This is all known and has been known for decades. Only clueless people or those that haven't paid any attention to our pathetically porous border situation and don't care about the daily violation of our sovereignty and security as a nation find this to be "news."  
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why would they bother showing up?  It's not like the .gov is going to do anything about it.

I want to be on that plan.  I really don't like obeying the laws on taxes, speed limits, and machine guns.  I want to violate the laws I don't like with impunity.
View Quote
Except being a white male working taxpayer,the gov will push your shit in................
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Jokes aside if we have to "store" them why not just put them in a isolated state like AK? I don't think they would go too far afield.
View Quote
Catch, fingerprint, inform them they can never apply for citizenship because they broke the law, drop 'em back over the border into mexico.  If he/she is caught again then move them to a detention tent camp in AK.

Word will spread pretty quick
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’m SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you!

ETA- I’m actually surprised 10% show.

I doubt that’s accurate either. More like 1 in 30.
View Quote
10% aren't released, so they are in custody and forced to show up.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:12:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Do 13% show up because they're in custody for other crimes?

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:12:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bring 'em into the country, "order" them to appear in court, when they fail to appear start crying that the system is overburdened and we should just give them citizenship.

And the D's will control the country for the next 100 years.  'Bout sums it up
View Quote
If they are ever caught like five years down the road administrative immigration "judges" will say he already had two anchor babies and are now part of the *community".  America is there home now....

None of these fuck are leaving.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The government is not indept...this is the Deep State SWAMP putting Cloward-Piven into play.

Globalists want their Luciferian Global Government and turn the USA into a vassal state most likely totally broken apart
and reformed into something brand new sweeping away the old world and an end to US world domination.

The North American Union seems as likely a way to accomplish this as not.

New borders, new international (read Mexican-OTM mixed culture), no religion too....imagine.
View Quote
This is obviously something you feel strongly about since you post something like it almost every day. Where do you get your ideas? Do you have some source material you can post, please.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:14:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I keep saying it.. it's an invasion.

Next will be the calls all's to grant amnesty
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This is obviously something you feel strongly about since you post something like it almost every day. Where do you get your ideas? Do you have some source material you can post, please.
View Quote
Don't ever see or read the news? It's on every channel everyday.

100,000 freedom fighters a month invade this nation .

You pay for their food, heat/ac, healthcare, housing ,daycare,education.

What exactly would you call that?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hope this doesn't affect everyone's 401k
View Quote
I get that reference
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the latter. One man cannot stop the train,
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:12:28 PM EDT
[#18]
an ICE official told Congress, were that about 87 percent of illegal aliens...recently released by DHS into the U.S. did not show up to their asylum hearings.
View Quote
Was this guy an Arfcommer?  
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

His job was the quell the white rage that had been building in the country over the past decade, and he's been most successful.

Now we are being completely conquered and when you point it out, 95% of conservatives will tell you, "but my 401k has never been higher" and "sorry your girl lost".

We are completely ruined. He was our last chance and hos 2016 victory turned out to be the worst case scenario, IMO. Hillary victory would have caused rage to boil over, instead, it's completely extinguished, and we march down the path towards Amerizuela faster than ever.
View Quote
If Clinton won we would have had no idea the level of corruption in the deep state. It would have been game over at that point.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep, republicans can't lose with an influx of conservatives THIS BIG. Maybe a hundred yrs before the dims win again.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lol,he is supposed to have the greatest,the greatest brain,and is sooo smart and such a great businessman,that he can get shit done..........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Doesn't matter how smart you are when a district judge can issue a national injunction stopping whatever you do. Trump is far and away the the one fighting for our side the most, as far as I can tell. Who would you prefer as POTUS? Clinton? Bernie? Jeb!? Rubio?

Quoted:
It would have helped if we had voted out a bunch of Republicans that have fucked us for years as well,but we have to keep that reelection rate at almost 90%.
It would have been best if we didn't lose the House in the last mid term. Replacing Republicans with Democrats is a bad idea. You don't have a plan for improving the Republicans, I think you would rather lose and complain.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
It is reinforced by what we see in Europe, where a clear effort to bring in "migrants" by NGOs is taking place.

Here in the US, "demographic change" was long predicted by giddy leftists to shift the political landscape. What they of course meant was mass immigration by hispanic illegal aliens with high birthrates, who would vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
the latter. One man cannot stop the train,
View Quote
NeverTrump demands he do that. No doubt their man Jeb! would have.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter how smart you are when a district judge can issue a national injunction stopping whatever you do. Trump is far and away the the one fighting for our side the most, as far as I can tell. Who would you prefer as POTUS? Clinton? Bernie? Jeb!? Rubio?

It would have been best if we didn't lose the House in the last mid term. Replacing Republicans with Democrats is a bad idea. You don't have a plan for improving the Republicans, I think you would rather lose and complain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
My "plan" is to primary out the shitbags.

Unfortunately,I am in a small minority,and the majority of Republicans want to keep voting the same shit in over and over.Somehow I guess it will work out for us in the long run??

I donated to Nehlen and Ward trying to primary out the shit,but they were handily beat,so we got ryan and mccain again and look how great that turned out.

And don't get me started on Utah sending romney to DC..........

So what's your plan?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#25]
And these are the law-abiding ones, right?  
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#26]
The Hell you say!
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If Clinton won we would have had no idea the level of corruption in the deep state. It would have been game over at that point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His job was the quell the white rage that had been building in the country over the past decade, and he's been most successful.

Now we are being completely conquered and when you point it out, 95% of conservatives will tell you, "but my 401k has never been higher" and "sorry your girl lost".

We are completely ruined. He was our last chance and hos 2016 victory turned out to be the worst case scenario, IMO. Hillary victory would have caused rage to boil over, instead, it's completely extinguished, and we march down the path towards Amerizuela faster than ever.
And..... Who has gone to jail?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have top men working on it right now.............
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

My "plan" is to primary out the shitbags.

Unfortunately,I am in a small minority,and the majority of Republicans want to keep voting the same shit in over and over.Somehow I guess it will work out for us in the long run??

I donated to Nehlen and Ward trying to primary out the shit,but they were handily beat,so we got ryan and mccain again and look how great that turned out.

And don't get me started on Utah sending romney to DC..........

So what's your plan?
View Quote
When the incumbent scumbag I know is a better choice than the scumbag running against him the choice is obvious. Sadly, the new scumbag is not always the better choice. The biggest problem we face is getting good candidates to run without the party apparatchiks running them off. A political machine is bad enough to beat. Beating them with an outsider is even more difficult but not impossible. My feeling is the party bosses need to go to break the dam wide open. They aren't always the ones elected but the corrupt invisible moneybags behind the scene having a good time pulling the strings and watching everyone dance. There is your real deep state.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#30]
So basically they are getting amnesty? Such bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Shine the light on the rats and watch the mice scatter. Go after the charity status of those groups helping them break the law is a good start. Dry up the groups helping them break the law.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#32]
They know they won’t show,
It’s why it’s done that way.

Also why do you think they distribute them in the interior of the country, it’s not because they plan on deporting them.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#33]
The obvious solution is to stop all asylum claims that have absolutely no proof to present at application. The rest get launched back over the wall via trebucet.  What happens to them after is none of our business unless they try to get back in...
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satanic globalist conspiracy is on every channel?
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The government is not indept...this is the Deep State SWAMP putting Cloward-Piven into play.

Globalists want their Luciferian Global Government and turn the USA into a vassal state most likely totally broken apart
and reformed into something brand new sweeping away the old world and an end to US world domination.

New borders, new international (read Mexican-OTM mixed culture), no religion too....imagine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nearly 9-in-10 Illegal Aliens Recently Released into  U.S. Not Showing Up to  Court Hearings

In testimony before Congress this month, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said that the agency had recently conducted a pilot program with the Department of Justice (DOJ) to test how many recent illegal aliens would show up to their asylum hearings after being released into the U.S.

The results, an ICE official told Congress, were that about 87 percent of illegal aliens, or almost 9-in-10, recently released by DHS into the U.S. did not show up to their asylum hearings. With illegal aliens not showing up to their scheduled hearings, the ICE official said, the agency is then forced to grapple with attempting to locate and deport each illegal alien, an almost impossible task that strains federal resources.

“That particular population, as we continue to release into the interior hundreds if not thousands of family units into the interior every week, is of grave concern as it relates to these individuals not appearing before immigration judges and now being fugitives,” the ICE official said.
There was some discussion about this on the radio of how we now have a back log of over a million removal orders by judges, most of whom will likely never be removed because we have no idea who they really are or where they are, we intentionally facilitated their dispersal all over the nation.

For being "the most powerful nation on the planet" we by far an away have the most inept government on earth protecting its borders.

I’m a believer, but , thankfully, I’m not the only one . I hope one day we will join up and squash the fuck outta this shit .
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Donald Trump Unveils Plan To Immediately Deport Millions Of Illegal Immigrants

November 13, 2016
“Within ICE, I am going to create a special deportation task force focused on identifying and removing illegal immigrants in America that have evaded justice,” Trump said in August.

I wonder if the Deportation Task Force shares office space with the Second Amendment Coalition.
    Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:00:23 PM EDT
    [#38]
    Quoted:

November 13, 2016
    “Within ICE, I am going to create a special deportation task force focused on identifying and removing illegal immigrants in America that have evaded justice,” Trump said in August.

I wonder if the Deportation Task Force shares office space with the Second Amendment Coalition.
      View Quote
      https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/20/watch-trump-very-tough-thing-to-ask-u-s-farmers-to-use-mandatory-e-verify/
      The White House’s summary of the plan, as Breitbart News reported, makes clear that mandat0ry nationwide E-Verify is, in some form, included in the measure.

“The President’s proposal will ensure that all employees are legally authorized to work,” the summary of the plan mentions.

Trump, though, seemed to undercut his support for mandatory E-Verify, telling Fox News that banning employers from hiring illegal aliens over Americans would be “a very tough thing to ask,” specifically U.S. farmers.

Trump said:
      The one problem is, E-Verify is so tough that in some cases, like farmers, they’re not equipped for E-Verify. I mean, I say this against Republicans — a lot of the Republicans say you go through an E-Verify. [Emphasis added]

I used it when I built the hotel down the road on Pennsylvania Avenue. I use a very strong E-Verify system. And we would go through 28 people, 29, 30 people before we found one that qualified. [Emphasis added]

So it’s a very tough thing to ask a farmer to go through that. So in a certain way, I speak against myself but you also have to have a world of some practicality. [Emphasis added]
      Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:08:30 PM EDT
      [#39]
      Quoted:
      https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/20/watch-trump-very-tough-thing-to-ask-u-s-farmers-to-use-mandatory-e-verify/
      The White House’s summary of the plan, as Breitbart News reported, makes clear that mandat0ry nationwide E-Verify is, in some form, included in the measure.

“The President’s proposal will ensure that all employees are legally authorized to work,” the summary of the plan mentions.

Trump, though, seemed to undercut his support for mandatory E-Verify, telling Fox News that banning employers from hiring illegal aliens over Americans would be “a very tough thing to ask,” specifically U.S. farmers.

Trump said:
      The one problem is, E-Verify is so tough that in some cases, like farmers, they’re not equipped for E-Verify. I mean, I say this against Republicans — a lot of the Republicans say you go through an E-Verify. [Emphasis added]

I used it when I built the hotel down the road on Pennsylvania Avenue. I use a very strong E-Verify system. And we would go through 28 people, 29, 30 people before we found one that qualified. [Emphasis added]

So it’s a very tough thing to ask a farmer to go through that. So in a certain way, I speak against myself but you also have to have a world of some practicality. [Emphasis added]
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

November 13, 2016

Trump said:

Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:11:06 PM EDT
        [#40]
        Their very first act in America, crossing the border, is illegal. An illegal act without any consequences. Thus, the lesson is learned and the precedent is set. And why should they obey any other law, some will reason, as they come to murder your family and steal your possessions?

This is what the elected fascist left has given America with their majority in the House.
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:21:24 PM EDT
        [#41]
        Criminal immigrants don't show up to court?

Next you will tell me mass shooters ignore no firearm rules.
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:27:09 PM EDT
        [#42]
        Quoted:
        Duh, as if congress, both side of the aisle didn't expect and want this. We are being out breed and displaced. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Z7f0oyuHI
        View Quote
        Exactly, and the only solution is to get ahead of them. The way I would solve this, is to send the best males of the USA to central america and enforce our right of Prima Nocta with the hottest Latina women.
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:32:56 PM EDT
        [#43]
        Quoted:
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Trump is a failure.
        Agreed. He should have never allowed them on this soil, regardless of what ANY judge says or "rules".
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:35:52 PM EDT
        [#44]
        Quoted:

Sadly hearings are taking upwards of 40 days, and legally can only detain them for 20 days.

Also cant deport them, cause "asylum"

Its messed up.
        View Quote
        I don't agree with that part. Once their fugitives they are felons - deportation is possible.
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:37:33 PM EDT
        [#45]
        Win win capias issued.
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:39:32 PM EDT
        [#46]

No one in DC cares.  Trump included.

Until I see CEOs, farmers  and housewives who hire illegals getting arrested and doing time I will remain unconvinced.

Trump, along with the whole GOP talks about the supply side (Wall, tariffs, etc) and gives a pass to the demand (employers) side of this issue.

Ignorance is no excuse for violating the law.

I wish they would either shut up about this or do something.  Endless talk
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:41:01 PM EDT
        [#47]
        Apparently if you are pregnant when detained they release you. I arrested a Romanian Gypsy yesterday who had been deported twice and had an active removal order that was current. That and 4 felony charges in the last 5 months. They would not come get her even though she had the baby 8 months ago.
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:42:12 PM EDT
        [#48]
        Quoted:
        That crazy number 87 again
        View Quote
        No kidding why was this not in the thread title instead of 9 out of 10
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:45:04 PM EDT
        [#49]
        Quoted:
        Just part of the plan...
        View Quote
        The plan is, the BROWN NEW DEAL, that the fascist Democrats are executing right before our eyes:

1) Let central america empty out into the USA. 1% of the population of Guatemala and Honduras has invaded the USA in the last 6 months.

2) Eliminate the electorial college.

3) Grant the tens of millions of illegal aliens the right to vote.

These three things will give the fascist Democrats a majority rule for the next 100 years.

The USA now becomes essentially a ONE PARTY system, and the worlds largest Banana Republic.
        Link Posted: 6/1/2019 3:31:32 PM EDT
        [#50]
        Are people really stupid enough to believe that they would.
        I guess most Dems think so, guess that makes them stupid.
        Page / 3
        Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
        Top Top