Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#1]
bad behavior is why little old ladies / ladies in general have been crossing the street when they see certain demographics coming down the sidewalk for hundreds of years, those demographics call this racism. the current behavior will result in refreshing of memories and teaching younger generations its a smart move to cross the street when they see them coming as well, and to avoid certain areas for fear of their own safety, not buy homes or rent in certain areas, etc. which is obviously racism again. * eyeroll *
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 8:19:49 AM EDT
[#2]
its smart to be aware of your surroundings, if you see someone obviously filming you, and they have a buddy or two close by theres a good chance something bad is about to happen to you.

ironically, lots of these wanna be ass kickers / black racists are videoing their assault on white people so they can post it to social media for lol's later. when their little buddy gets blasted by their victim  the video will get posted lickity split in order to make people mad / start a new BLM  march,  but the result in the end will be the video gets shown in court showing you minding your own business being peaceful, while they are conspiring to assault you, ( and who knows what else) and break the law with premeditation .
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I was in Home Depot the other day at the register. I either backed into or was accidentally hit from behind by the guy behind me, he was black.

I turned around he he said "sorry about that". I said "honestly it was probably my fault" with a big smile on my face. We both went about our business and had a nice day.

Why can't people just act like that?
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Simply shop, eat and live with your race. Makes it pretty simple.
View Quote
Best post yet.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Let me fix the thread that was posted a bit ago.

A new level of confrontational escalation seems to be appearing against law enfrocement white people.

My wife has seen it multiple times in the last week at her place of employ (retail)

We've seen the couple who was followed and acosted at the chipotle.

We've seen several cases of assault, and borderline assault, and intimidation attempts.

We've seen doxxing and cancel culture-ism.

They are emboldened now.

The question is, short of lethal, how do you respond? I'm thinking very seriously of adding less than lethal to my daily carry of BSL. (bright, sharp, lethal). Every day I carry something bright, something sharp, and something lethal (handgun). I'm thinking of adding the nastiest non lethal deterrent I can carry in an EDC manner to hose the face of whoever tries this sort of aggressive behavior on me. The problem with a lot of us, I think is there is a leap from zero to lethal we aren't used to filling because we MYOB. The problem now is, people who feel racially wronged are getting super aggressive and confrontational with white people, for the crime of being white and nearby. It's prudent to discuss this current situation, and think about it.
View Quote

It is not a "new level" it has just been hidden by the Left and MSM, for example this video montage (*warning very graphic and extremely disturbing*) has been ban by the likes of Youtube and others apparently because it shows Blacks in a bad light, when in reality things like this need to be seen by all, else it will continue to only get worse.

Link Posted: 7/7/2020 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I find that when I'm armed I'm only on my best and most polite behavior.

Someone is going to have to try really hard to get shot dead but I'll do it.  
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:00:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good way to get yourself killed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The correct response is to provoke them. The best way is to simply start laughing at them as they get more and more worked up.
However you will be physically assaulted. Be prepared.

Press charges.
Everyone has to press charges, that is the key.
Also go to the emergency room. You were the victim of a violent assault.

You need to use the same system against them that they are trying to use against you.

This, looking at someone wrong is enough to provoke some people in the wrong neighborhood.

Also a good way to legally lose your right to self defense.  In TX, you can't provoke someone and then claim self defense.  In the current environment, you're totally fucked.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#9]
You don't. You are not going to change them. They are out of their minds. We need to stop trying to understand evil. You are not going to crawl into the mind of a F*^ked up criminal and have a rational conversation. If you are not willing to defend yourself, your loved ones and liberty, you are already defeated. Just roll over, grovel all you can, and prepare for the worst. Whatever you do, make sure you stay out of my line of fire. I intend to protect myself.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

No kidding. Don't expect a riot in your honor unless you have a criminal record.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don’t be a racist?
View Quote

I’m sure that will work well. “Hey, I’m not a racist. Stop attacking me.”

What a reply...
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I wouldn't have pulled a gun.  I'd just drive away, considering that's the best and most logical course of action.

They would likely have moved out of the way as long as I didn't floor it.  

Also a good reason to park way in the back where you can't get pinned in as easily.  Consider using a nontraditional route, such as over a curb or such.
View Quote

When possible park so you can pull forward to exit. Backing up produces blind spots they might take advantage of.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:24:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

precisely. My wife works at walmart- does the grocery stuff. Blacks are increasingly passive aggressive with her over the last 3 weeks or so. So much so she's been mentioning it a lot, almost daily.
View Quote

That can’t be a good situation at work. It can’t be her alone. Have any of the employees talked to management? Has management addressed it?
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Link?
View Quote

The knock-off go-pros are bulky, harder to stop/start (take more deliberate actions), and don't have a great run time.

I have a couple of these for every day use (keep on in the car console, one in my EDC/bag).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Spy-Camera-Wireless-1080P-Hidden-Camera-Portable-Small-HD-Nanny-Cam-L-K/202956293970?hash=item2f41234752:g:XcgAAOSwqzheiSFp
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you are going to do this, then it's a good idea to put a glove and a baseball in your car as well.

That way, if you have to use it, you won't be dealing with some prosecutor making the case that you were rolling around looking for minorities to beat up with your baseball bat.

If you have the glove and the ball, then you were just getting ready to go play some ball when you were ruthlessly attacked and had to use whatever was in reach to defend yourself.

(Edited for clarity)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Picked up a metal baseball bat at a local thrift store for $1.00.  Keep it in the car.  It is my less than lethal option.

If you are going to do this, then it's a good idea to put a glove and a baseball in your car as well.

That way, if you have to use it, you won't be dealing with some prosecutor making the case that you were rolling around looking for minorities to beat up with your baseball bat.

If you have the glove and the ball, then you were just getting ready to go play some ball when you were ruthlessly attacked and had to use whatever was in reach to defend yourself.

(Edited for clarity)

Good idea.  Thanks
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:48:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ask Bernhard Goetz
View Quote

Bernie Goetz would probably get the chair today.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 9:54:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You are counting on that system actually working for you....that is the flaw in your plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The correct response is to provoke them. The best way is to simply start laughing at them as they get more and more worked up.

Press charges.

You need to use the same system against them that they are trying to use against you.

You are counting on that system actually working for you....that is the flaw in your plan.

At some point it will, it will take numbers. One or two, it will not work.  But if you go to the ER, have documentation, etc. your chances are a hell of a lot better.
The alternative is what? let them win?
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That can’t be a good situation at work. It can’t be her alone. Have any of the employees talked to management? Has management addressed it?
View Quote

Yes, they have. They, every 30 minutes, over the PA, have a message supporting the black lives matter movement, and standing with black america.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Are you sure you're in the right place? DU is where liberals accuse non racist white people of being racist. Perhaps you should write an article for the NYT or some such?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are you sure you're in the right place? DU is where liberals accuse non racist white people of being racist. Perhaps you should write an article for the NYT or some such?

LoL!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/7/2020 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It is not a "new level" it has just been hidden by the Left and MSM, for example this video montage (*warning very graphic and extremely disturbing*) has been ban by the likes of Youtube and others apparently because it shows Blacks in a bad light, when in reality things like this need to be seen by all, else it will continue to only get worse.

View Quote

This makes me angry but even more sad. No one deserves to be treated like that. Imagine all the incidents that didn’t get captured on video. I need to renew my cwp. It makes me appreciate the police even more. I know they have to deal with these types of people all the time. I’ve only really encountered one set of true thugs who I just happened to run across twice.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes, they have. They, every 30 minutes, over the PA, have a message supporting the black lives matter movement, and standing with black america.
View Quote

Lol addressed it by bending the knee. Fucking cucks
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

God damn feral animals.  Shoot them and be done with it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

precisely. My wife works at walmart- does the grocery stuff. Blacks are increasingly passive aggressive with her over the last 3 weeks or so. So much so she's been mentioning it a lot, almost daily.

there is no way, NO WAY, any good would come of a walmart employee telling their manager "the black people are being mean, do something about it."
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Report every assault, verbal or otherwise, as a hate crime.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I was in Home Depot the other day at the register. I either backed into or was accidentally hit from behind by the guy behind me, he was black.

I turned around he he said "sorry about that". I said "honestly it was probably my fault" with a big smile on my face. We both went about our business and had a nice day.

View Quote

Obviously, you two are not nearly woke enough.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 11:39:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This makes me angry but even more sad. No one deserves to be treated like that. Imagine all the incidents that didn’t get captured on video. I need to renew my cwp. It makes me appreciate the police even more. I know they have to deal with these types of people all the time. I’ve only really encountered one set of true thugs who I just happened to run across twice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes is beyond sad that society has made it so the scales of what it means to be a racist is tipped so far in one direction that you virtually have to allow racist acts be perpetrated by one side on the other else you on the other side are labeled the racists.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This, looking at someone wrong is enough to provoke some people in the wrong neighborhood.

Also a good way to legally lose your right to self defense.  In TX, you can't provoke someone and then claim self defense.  In the current environment, you're totally fucked.
View Quote

In NY, you can only claim self defense if you're dead.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Impossibru!

Home Depot has the stickers 6 feet apart you have to stand on.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#29]
I haven't seen anything like that in my area.   Of course I avoid the Dart train system and stay out of trailer parks and low income housing these days, so I don't get much opportunity.

Link Posted: 7/7/2020 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Just my own few and limited observation - I have not seen escalation.  In fact, most encounters I've seen have had a higher level of politeness.  Sort of like everyone involved knows shit being portraid is getting out of hand, and that's not them (though I could be just interpreting that).  

For the most part - the black interactions and people I've encountered have been cool.
Heck, more pleasant than most of the whites - even the conservative whites.  The only times I've been accosted, annoyed, or concerned in the last few weeks, has all been white people.

The media and forums like this are playing us.  They are pointing out the hotspots and giving non-stop air to the racists and irrational- which are a lot less representational out there in the actual real world.  Turn off you newsfeeds and forums and go outside - it's a lot different than what your LED screens are telling you.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 12:15:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Glock on my hip and my Army hat, never get bothered around here.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20856/F40810F9-974A-49B6-9DBB-A70C064BA197-1493245.jpg
View Quote

Damn, almost didn't recognize you
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I am treating people of color like I treat pit bulls.

I know there are good ones, but why take the chance? I avoid. I stay out of their social and spatial interaction zone as much as humanly possible, and 100% of the time I'm prepared to run, fight, or shoot the life out of one if it wants to hurt me.

Beyond that, hope for the best.
View Quote

QFT. And the only breed I'll own is pit bulls.  If you didn't raise it, stay away.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Press charges.

Read what you just wrote. You think that looking at someone gives them the right to attack you and you losing your self defense standing. This is 2020 America now where just looking at the “wrong” person gives them the right to attack you and if you defend yourself you go to jail. Insane.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
bad behavior is why little old ladies / ladies in general have been crossing the street when they see certain demographics coming down the sidewalk for hundreds of years, those demographics call this racism. the current behavior will result in refreshing of memories and teaching younger generations its a smart move to cross the street when they see them coming as well, and to avoid certain areas for fear of their own safety, not buy homes or rent in certain areas, etc. which is obviously racism again. * eyeroll *
View Quote

You’d think it might even be an evolved survival instinct to be suspicious of another “tribe”.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lol addressed it by bending the knee. Fucking cucks
View Quote

LOL, why does "CuckMart" keep rolling in my sick mind????
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whether they choose to do that or not doesn’t mean workers should be exposed to a hostile work environment.
If it keeps escalating that will bite them in the ass when an employee actually gets physically assaulted.
I’d be making written documentation so when / if that day ever comes. Because we all know how that goes with the employee being fired.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

there is no way, NO WAY, any good would come of a walmart employee telling their manager "the black people are being mean, do something about it."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely a shitty situation. But it’s not just occurring to 1 employee. There’s strength in numbers. And those concerns and managements response need to be documented.
Dates, times, names, what was said etc.
And any incidents of hostile customers with same info or as much detail as available.
Not too difficult to keep a journal.
When the day comes for Walmart to pay for their sins it will come in handy.

Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You don't. You are not going to change them. They are out of their minds. We need to stop trying to understand evil. You are not going to crawl into the mind of a F*^ked up criminal and have a rational conversation. If you are not willing to defend yourself, your loved ones and liberty, you are already defeated. Just roll over, grovel all you can, and prepare for the worst. Whatever you do, make sure you stay out of my line of fire. I intend to protect myself.
View Quote

This. All of this.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#40]
An extra magazine for the 45 that has shot shells.
2 in the knees 1 to the face.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just my own few and limited observation - I have not seen escalation.  In fact, most encounters I've seen have had a higher level of politeness.  Sort of like everyone involved knows shit being portraid is getting out of hand, and that's not them (though I could be just interpreting that).  

For the most part - the black interactions and people I've encountered have been cool.
Heck, more pleasant than most of the whites - even the conservative whites.  The only times I've been accosted, annoyed, or concerned in the last few weeks, has all been white people.

The media and forums like this are playing us.  They are pointing out the hotspots and giving non-stop air to the racists and irrational- which are a lot less representational out there in the actual real world.  Turn off you newsfeeds and forums and go outside - it's a lot different than what your LED screens are telling you.
View Quote

Must be nice to live a sheltered naive life.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#42]
My response will really depend on the situation.

#1 Plan: I dont go to the trouble areas as they offer me nothing of value.  

If its just me? Ill be looking to unass the area ASAP but making sure I can safely get away from the unwanted attention. Put hands on me, well then I guess Ill have to do what I have to do at that time.

Threaten my wife and/or child with me around?  Things will be escalated VERY fast. Yeah Ill be looking for our escape route, but Im not going to let either of them be a victim.

Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:57:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Must be nice to live a sheltered naive life.
View Quote

Sheltered and naive because his experience is that most people he comes in contact with treat others respectfully?

I dont know, from my experience most people DO treat others respectfully.

I am by no means sheltered or naive, but I dont seem to be having any issues out in the world.

Maybe it is just certain areas that the MSM keeps parading out there that are the problem, but youre just too naive to see that.

Link Posted: 7/7/2020 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#44]
extended mags and, now, two reloads versus one... I try to treat everyone with respect, all I ask it that its reciprocated - if that's too hard for someone to grasp, I am prepared.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 2:00:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've had similar experiences.  I think it is because people who are shopping at Home Depot are typically people concerned about home repair/remodeling/gardening and the kind of things that the people engaged in riots are least interested in.

I honestly believe that people who share a common concern about themselves, their families, jobs, communities and country - regardless of ethnicity - are more like brothers than people who share a common skin color.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glock on my hip and my Army hat, never get bothered around here.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20856/F40810F9-974A-49B6-9DBB-A70C064BA197-1493245.jpg

Who knew Richard Branson was a member here??
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What body cam did you get and how satisfied are you with it?

The cop cam. Endorsed by Scott Savitt
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/66729/C0F1B31F-AA71-45C9-90D0-56565B695C2A_jpe-1493199.JPG

Resource and sourcing for body cams at B&H.  

Happened to come across it last week.  For other things, I've found B&H to be very responsive to my questions.  They usually have a subject matter expert available for most of their categories.
@FullOtto
@mpdphil
@Gurthy

That being said, be aware of laws in your AO about recording especially with audio.  Hidden recorders are often treated differently than obvious ones, so if you rely on it to save your bacon, the evidence may not be court admissible if the really bad stuff happens.  I'm not saying don't do it, just be aware.  

As for the topic of the thread, there's a definite disconnect between what I read here, see on YT, read/hear in the media and what I'm experiencing first hand. My neighborhood's pretty diverse in terms of demographics and the only real problems are the Karen's on Nextdoor virtue signalling.  My personal interactions while going out in NOVA haven't seen an increase in tensions.  Then again, I don't travel to known trouble spots.  (Keeping out of DC).  Most of the protests and marches from last month in the various burbs have been pretty civil and orderly, with very few exceptions.

I recognize that the beltway adjacent suburbs in northern Virginia are a bubble in their own right, so it may not be typical, but it's still a data point.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Don't trust your life to non lethal.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Fox OC spray is a mandatory carry.

I'm making sure all my like minded friends are armed and well trained.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top