User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:13:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Other pilots have said drone tech.
View Quote

Thats just pure spin. I saw something I couldn't explain 15 years ago one night. Then about 2 years ago, I saw some more weird shit. This isn't drone tech. No materials that we have on earth can withstand the friction of the speeds and abrupt movements that they do.

Also, they say subs have data showing they go a couple hundred knots in the ocean.

These are the options in no particular order.

1. It is us, meaning current human tech that somehow has jumped 500-1000 years and all known laws of physics would need to change, as well as our understanding of time and space.
2. It is us, however from a different dimension that somehow have figured out how to travel back and forth.
3. It is us, but from a time in the future that have come back to study how they got to were they are.
4. It isn't us, but some foreign alien tech that is a thousand plus years ahead of us.

My vote based upon known data is 3, with 2 and 4 being a close second. Number 1 isn't possible at this time, unless we have re-engineered something from 2-4.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:06:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Thats just pure spin. I saw something I couldn't explain 15 years ago one night. Then about 2 years ago, I saw some more weird shit. This isn't drone tech. No materials that we have on earth can withstand the friction of the speeds and abrupt movements that they do.

Also, they say subs have data showing they go a couple hundred knots in the ocean.

1. It is us, meaning current human tech that somehow has jumped 500-1000 years and all known laws of physics would need to change, as well as our understanding of time and space.
2. It is us, however from a different dimension that somehow have figured out how to travel back and forth.
3. It is us, but from a time in the future that have come back to study how they got to were they are.
4. It isn't us, but some foreign alien tech that is a thousand plus years ahead of us.

My vote based upon known data is 3, with 2 and 4 being a close second. Number 1 isn't possible at this time, unless we have re-engineered something from 2-4.  
View Quote

5. They are holograms - in layman's terms just projections in time and space.  Here but not really here.

I say this because they don't appear to always interact with matter, no one reports sonic booms, you don't see vapor trails, the don't seem to be effected by inertial forces, the behave nearly massless...  they are holograms.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Drones
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#4]
UFO with some kind of weird force field around it was filmed again. This time over Los Angeles.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The Steven Greer “camp” which that lady is a part of keeps pushing the narrative that all aliens are peaceful.  And this is based upon what?  The briefings he claims to give to intelligence leaders (some of which have adamantly denied it) in which he claims to know more about UFO’s than the DoD and NSA?  Or is it the CE5 outings he charges thousands of dollars?  Sorry but I don’t buy it.  From Greer’s perspective all aliens are peaceful.  I find that impossible to believe, if there are indeed space aliens.  On earth, there is no utopia where everyone gets along.  And if even 1% of alien abductions are true, the stories told are not full of love and peace…unless you enjoy being probed against your will.

View Quote

I’m trying to think…aren’t all species with binocular vision killers? Doesn’t every description of aliens have them with two forward binocular eyes? They would easily be capable of violence, just as we are.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm trying to thinkaren't all species with binocular vision killers? Doesn't every description of aliens have them with two forward binocular eyes? They would easily be capable of violence, just as we are.
View Quote

Not all species with binocular vision are predators but most are.

Evolution typically favors predatory species when it comes to intelligence. It would make sense that other intelligent life would come from a predator background. A predator needs more cunning than its prey and high fat diets promote brain development.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:17:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

5. They are holograms - in layman's terms just projections in time and space.  Here but not really here.

I say this because they don't appear to always interact with matter, no one reports sonic booms, you don't see vapor trails, the don't seem to be effected by inertial forces, the behave nearly massless...  they are holograms.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holograms would not reflect RF (radar).
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This flies like these "UFO's" and uses very conventional tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As cool as the F117 is it still used conventional propulsion and flew like a plane. One of the things about these craft is they don't appear to be plane like at all.

This flies like these "UFO's" and uses very conventional tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM

Right, and are you sure the jets are cold and wouldn’t show up on thermal? Would you stick your hand under it and prove that it’s cold? UAPs don’t have jets of hot gas coming out of them that I’ve seen.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but... the way the black sphere was moving, stuttering with the ship suggests to me that it was something on the optical lenses or receiving ccd. People are so gullible and misled by their desire for unknowns.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#10]
If they're multi dimensional i.e. 4 or 5 dimension beings, then we're only seeing part of them.  We are not able to see or understand more than x, y, z.   Would be like 2 dimensional beings seeing a sphere pass thru the x y plane on the z axis.  To them its a line that appears out of nowere, grows bigger and smaller then disappears.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If they're multi dimensional i.e. 4 or 5 dimension beings, then we're only seeing part of them.  We are not able to see or understand more than x, y, z.   Would be like 2 dimensional beings seeing a sphere pass thru the x y plane on the z axis.  To them its a line that appears out of nowere, grows bigger and smaller then disappears.
View Quote

That thought came to me the other night.  Would be cool to discover we're swimming in another world without the capability to see it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but... the way the black sphere was moving, stuttering with the ship suggests to me that it was something on the optical lenses or receiving ccd. People are so gullible and misled by their desire for unknowns.
View Quote

Clearly you solved the mystery for the Pentagon.

2019 the US Navy filmed “SPHERICAL” shaped UFOs going into the water; here is that footage
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks a lot like flares I tracked on thermal a while back.

At long range and high contrast all you're going to see is a blob.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#14]
USS Omaha

Footage shows a dark spherical object flying over the ocean as seen through an infrared camera at night. The sphere appears to move rapidly across the screen before stopping and slowly easing down into the water. Corbell says the footage was recorded off a monitor inside the USS Omaha‘s Combat Information Center, and a few military members can be heard remarking on the object in the video.

“It took off. It’s booking it,” one person says at the beginning of the clip, as the UFO moves from left to right on the screen. The object then stops and steadily moves downward.

The observers can be heard remarking on the choppy waves on the ocean as the object descends.

“It splashed! It splashed!” one person says as the object goes below the surface of the water.

Corbell says the footage was recorded on July 15, 2019, during an extended period in which members of the navy saw several Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) — the Pentagon’s term for UFOs. There were at least 14 solid objects measuring about two meters wide, and they moved at varying speeds between 74-254 kilometers per hour, according to an intelligence briefing obtained by Corbell from last year.

He says the object in the video appeared to be capable of traveling in air and water, and that a submarine search of the area found nothing.

“No wreckage found. None of the unknown craft were recovered,” Corbell said.

U.S. officials have taken a more open approach to so-called UAP encounters in recent years, amid concerns that the mysterious objects might pose a security threat. They’ve declassified several videos, acknowledged the authenticity of others and have generally started to encourage pilots to report strange incursions into restricted airspace.

Link
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Can the UFO movement get a better rep than Jeremy Corbell? He may have helped in bringing George Knapp and Bob Lazar to Rogan’s podcasts but he nearly ruins it with his non stop promotion of his films.

The guy comes across as a major league grifter.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Former Intelligence Secretary Christopher Mellon on Bob Lazar

What Former Intelligence Secretary Christopher Mellon Thinks of Bob Lazar

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The phenomenon is and always has been real. Welcome to a more technically accurate belief system.
View Quote

You're correct. In the Bible, they were called Nephilim.
Waiting for the 'Big Lie'.
They're here to help usher in a New Age utopia.
Just have to get rid of those nasty obstacles called Jews and Christians.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What if these are no more than projected images like a hologram of sorts. That would explain.much of what was seen.
View Quote

Projected holograms that show up on radar and thermal.  Neat.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
William "Bill" Cooper claimed to have witnessed this exact phenomena back in the 60's during his time in the US Navy.
View Quote

Yup, read his book.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Here are the options, in order of likelihood (maybe):

1. It's American technology developed solely by really brilliant people and their computers.
2. Same as above, but from a foreign country like Russia or China.
3. It's human tech, but based on stuff from somewhere other than earth (ie, we had help whether intentional or not)
4. It's alien tech.
5. It's human tech, but from a different time (either a very distant past or the future).

As you can see, I personally think it's more likely that alien tech is involved (in part or in whole) than it's purely human tech that is from another time.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Radar and sonar can pick them up.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Former Intelligence Secretary Christopher Mellon on Bob Lazar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9qF687OZho

View Quote

I rewatched the Netflix film he did on Bob Lazar.  He really sucks with making films, with bizarre narration and sound.
But the interviews with Bob were better the second time.  I am leaning toward believing Bob now, especially with more recent events, and discussion on how a gravity drive would work.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Scientist Thinks Mysterious Interstellar Object is Extraterrestrial

Scientist Thinks Mysterious Interstellar Object is Extraterrestrial

Oumuamua Accelerated Out of the Solar System Like a Comet

Link
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:32:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That thought came to me the other night.  Would be cool to discover we're swimming in another world without the capability to see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

85% of the matter in the universe is “dark matter”, of which we know virtually nothing about, since it doesn’t appear to interact with the electromagnetic field.

If it is extra dimensional, we may not be capable of understanding how to interact with it, nor really detect it past the gravitational lensing we see now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're mixing conjecture about what you think you saw on video with unsubstantiated speculation about what "they say" to support your beliefs.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#26]

The rendering of the object in the second pic reminds me of the probe that was searching for the whales in the most entertaining of the Stark Trek Motion Pictures, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.
The movie probe was a large cylindrical object.
They returned to 21st century earth to retrieve 2 hump backed whales and return with them to their present time.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Conflict Might Be Preventing the Discovery of Alien Life
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#28]
The overwhelming amount of these are just misidentified regular aircraft or balloons or natural phenomena. The remaining small percentage though is really interesting, especially for the ones from 15+ years ago when I doubt Russia or China was operating highly maneuverable drones close to the US
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Physicist Brian Greene explains Black Holes

Physicist Brian Greene Explains Black Holes
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#30]

wild
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#31]
my body is ready

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Mystery speeding objects detected underwater by US submarines ahead of Pentagon UFO report

"Mysterious 'fast-moving objects' have been picked up underwater by the US Navy, weeks before the Pentagon's UFO report is to be made public. The sightings cannot be explained by experts or by current technology, it has been claimed. The Navy has located sonar data, which Washington Examiner's Tom Rogan say proves the bizarre and unexplained encounters....."
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#33]
In the FLIR video so many are trying to debunk with simple explanations, here's a pilot who was there, and interviewed on 60 minutes, explaining what the pilot on the radio meant by "there's a whole group of them!"  I keep saying dismissing the videos so easily requires ignoring the rest of the evidence.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Mystery speeding objects detected underwater by US submarines ahead of Pentagon UFO report

"Mysterious 'fast-moving objects' have been picked up underwater by the US Navy, weeks before the Pentagon's UFO report is to be made public. The sightings cannot be explained by experts or by current technology, it has been claimed. The Navy has located sonar data, which Washington Examiner's Tom Rogan say proves the bizarre and unexplained encounters....."
View Quote

Somebody took supercavitation to the next level?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Pentagon faces June deadline to issue unclassified report on UFO sightings
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#36]
What if this is the real reason for trying to take all guns away, they know they're coming!
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Why are all UFO videos as unstable and grainy as bigfoot videos?

We can get clear videos of Popeye's drunken beatdowns,  police audits, a-hole teacher beratements, but why.......WHY are aliens so f-ing elusive??

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is Tucker the only mainstream anchor reporting this stuff?  If so, why?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you not see the 60 min episode last week? Networks across the board are reporting on this......
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:50:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Did you not see the 60 min episode last week? Networks across the board are reporting on this......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doh, it slipped my mind, and I watched it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Why are these sightings only in America or by Americans?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are not.
They are world wide in many countries and foreign militaries .
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:59:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Black Donut UFOs were filmed over Sidcup, London, UK.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:24:43 PM EDT
[#44]
I don’t see it being of this earth.  There are too many advances from too many fields for it to be done by a single state actor.  It not just a generation better across disciplines/ fields but a 1000x

I’ll give you an example.  Apple had an iPhone/ ipad like device in 1992.  The Apple Newton.  It was built on the best commercial technology of the time.  Not just Apple technology, but the world’s, using industry suppliers.

It would take the entire IT industry 15+ years and advancements across battery, cpu, displays, software, manufacturing and new advances in touch, cellular, glass to out class the Newton by 10x.

Even at that, you can look at the Newton and then an iPad and see the relationship.  The whole state of the art progressing 15 years and we can easily connect the dots.

These things can’t be connected to anything.  In any discipline.  It’s not like Red October or Firefox… fictional Russian advances on what we know.   It is too much new stuff.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm pretty sure just about every country has had a sighting at one point in time.....gotta look for it

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:34:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't see it being of this earth.  There are too many advances from too many fields for it to be done by a single state actor.  It not just a generation better across disciplines/ fields but a 1000x

I'll give you an example.  Apple had an iPhone/ ipad like device in 1992.  The Apple Newton.  It was built on the best commercial technology of the time.  Not just Apple technology, but the world's, using industry suppliers.

It would take the entire IT industry 15+ years and advancements across battery, cpu, displays, software, manufacturing and new advances in touch, cellular, glass to out class the Newton by 10x.

Even at that, you can look at the Newton and then an iPad and see the relationship.  The whole state of the art progressing 15 years and we can easily connect the dots.

These things can't be connected to anything.  In any discipline.  It's not like Red October or Firefox fictional Russian advances on what we know.   It is too much new stuff.
View Quote

That's what I've been saying.  Too big a leap to be ALL tied up in secret projects over multiple generations and all the breakthroughs required not trickling down to any publicly known vehicles/tech.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#47]

This one popped up on the side panel.
UFOs flying in formation near the Moon.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Willing “faith” in aliens and inter-dimensional time travel but not spirits/angels?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:31:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Drones
View Quote

Drones that have zero signs of propulsion that can go against a 120kt headwind and still zoom right along? Right.

These aren't drones as we know them. They may be drones of someone else not of this earth however. The anti gravity device that Lazar talked about is seemingly more and more of an idea. Also, if some state had such tech, then there would be zero reason not to take the entire world over at this point.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:36:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

The odds of that being the case are actually pretty good. In all reality, I think we pop in and out of different universes or realities on an almost daily basis but the changes are so minute that they usually aren't recognizable. I have seen the signs and its usually when something just feels off. In reality I think I see it more and more because my mind has been opened to it.

Basically there are an infinite amount of worlds just like ours and if there is other life out there, they have the same. You have an infinite amount of clones living your exact life with small changes based upon that persons life choices. Some are exactly the same, and in others you are 2 very different people. Basically string theory.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top