Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1024 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

It even as the shoulder thing that goes UP!

Needs to make the turret thing go up
View Quote

It won’t pop a turret,a mobility kill is about all you could ask it to do vs a tank,but there are many thousands of things that it certainly would burn up from BMDs and BMPs to SPHs and all those MRAPs and unarmored trucks…and Russians hiding in outhouses of course.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
That is portable!

View Quote

Need to come with eye protection!
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:28:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Thats damn good shooting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Thats damn good shooting.
This has to start having a psychological effect on Russians surviving these encounters. Never knowing when your tank or IFV is going to just be blown up out of nowhere. Ukraine should crank it up a notch by setting IEDs.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:35:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Agreed. From the looks of things, sadly Ukraine will be the sacrifice Europe and the West is willing to make to buy themselves time.  Unless something miraculous or truly awful happens.

ETA. If I was Poland or the Baltics, I'd be looking to ramp up a clandestine nuclear program pronto, because Western Europe will happily sacrifice them too.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3jdvc2c_Os
View Quote

TO HELL WITH GERMANY, WE MADE THE MISTAKE AFTER WW2 TO GO IN THERE AND KNOCK EVERYTHING DOWN, DONT EVEN LET TWO STONES STAND NEXT TO EACH OTHER, AND SHIP OVER A FEW BUFFALO AND LET THEM START FROM SCRATCH........ THEN PUT EVERY MEMBER OF HITLERS SS UP AGAINST A FIRING SQUAD RATHER THAN PUTTING THEM IN PRISON.........
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:40:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

It won’t pop a turret,a mobility kill is about all you could ask it to do vs a tank,but there are many thousands of things that it certainly would burn up from BMDs and BMPs to SPHs and all those MRAPs and unarmored trucks…and Russians hiding in outhouses of course.
View Quote

How about Buckshot Roberts?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:46:09 AM EDT
[#9]

What makes those guys Spetsnaz and not VDV?
View All Quotes

Vid was released by MOD.

Also be careful with that channel.  They got kicked off twitter for spewing literal Russian propaganda.

So was Trump.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#10]
For those that don’t know,Schröder is the German who sold his country’s soul for Russian oil and gas. He is the definition of a paid off stooge. The only worse politician I can think of in terms of taking totalitarian money for more detriment is Kissinger.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:53:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Ukrainian TB-2 strikes Russian BM-30 Smerch and fuel truck

Ukrainian Bayraktar TB-2 strikes Russian BM-30 Smerch MLRS & fuel truck
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Supposedly this, similar videos on telegram and Twitter show that they are using it with more frequency, unless its bullshit.

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

View Quote

That's great news
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
The unbiased answer is kind of. Real Nazis are a product of one particular country in the 1940s, and unless a modern fascist group follows their ideology straight down the line, I wouldn't dub them Nazis. I don't think it's unfair to call them ultranationalists, and they've used Nazi symbols in the past. Beyond that, you're only going to get wildly different takes from the pro/anti-Russia crowds here. I don't really care about them, personally. I do think it's hypocritical to treat them like a boogeyman, when Putin's also basically an ultranationalist fascist.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Originally Posted By skid2041:

Listen... I am just trying to get info. I don't belive they are nazis. I want so.e info to counter propaganda I keep getting. Fuck me. I apologize for asking a question.
The unbiased answer is kind of. Real Nazis are a product of one particular country in the 1940s, and unless a modern fascist group follows their ideology straight down the line, I wouldn't dub them Nazis. I don't think it's unfair to call them ultranationalists, and they've used Nazi symbols in the past. Beyond that, you're only going to get wildly different takes from the pro/anti-Russia crowds here. I don't really care about them, personally. I do think it's hypocritical to treat them like a boogeyman, when Putin's also basically an ultranationalist fascist.

Thank you. This is what I kind of was asking. I realize they aren't Nazis in the German sense. Maybe closer to fascists or ultranationalist like you said. I realize many are probably ignorant young men want to fight & with improper leadership leads to horrific things. This is war, we have only began to see what each side can do. Russia has a history & I think we will see what they normally do. Total war.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Excellent overview:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JominiW/status/1502528320369569792?cxt=HHwWgMC9if7ihtopAAAA[/tweet]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:02:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

That's great news
View Quote

Best investment ever. Wherever they are operating from must be very well hidden because you know once it's figured out Russia will send a kalibur.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Units of the occupying forces were instructed to move to "self-sufficiency". This means that the command of the Russian army has legalized looting.

It also may mean they might be having trouble re-supplying them.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:04:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MIR:

TO HELL WITH GERMANY, WE MADE THE MISTAKE AFTER WW2 TO GO IN THERE AND KNOCK EVERYTHING DOWN, DONT EVEN LET TWO STONES STAND NEXT TO EACH OTHER, AND SHIP OVER A FEW BUFFALO AND LET THEM START FROM SCRATCH........ THEN PUT EVERY MEMBER OF HITLERS SS UP AGAINST A FIRING SQUAD RATHER THAN PUTTING THEM IN PRISON.........
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MIR:
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3jdvc2c_Os

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE COAL??
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#21]
For those that don't know,Schrder is the German who sold his country's soul for Russian oil and gas. He is the definition of a paid off stooge. The only worse politician I can think of in terms of taking totalitarian money for more detriment is Kissinger.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/19FA06D1-BA20-4583-AB29-40CC7D597A3F_jpe-2310480.JPG
View Quote
Jesus said when you pray, you shouldn't make a big show of it.  I guess she missed that part.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#23]

I’m full of shit? OK…this is a deep fake video.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:
Originally Posted By mancow:
Originally Posted By voodochild:
Originally Posted By Javak:
Originally Posted By voodochild:
I wonder if Zelinsky has reached out to Eric Prince yet. Sort of a Black Water part 2.

Blackwater vs Wagner Group?

I'd wager big on BlackWater.  Wagner is all fur coat and no trousers.  They got decimated in Syria.

Prince was on Steve Bannon’s show joining him in praise of Putin’s Russia 🤷🏻‍♂️

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif

He is full of shit. The nicest thing Bannon has ever said about Russia was that China was a bigger threat to the US than Russia.

No where in that clip did they say we should support him or anything good about him. They were taking a shot at our men competing in women's swim meets. So yes, you are Full of Shit.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:13:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Lol they were joking and that's not the full context.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Lol they were joking and that's not the full context.

And they didn't say what he says they did.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

How about asking what the deal is with the Sparta Battalion in the Donbass separatist area? Or any other of the battalions/brigades formed from the separatists in Donbass?

You have any problem with these Donabass Separatists flying the Hammer and Sickle flag? Do you have any problem with these Donbass Separatists promoting the rehabilitation of Stalin? Because you'll see plenty of Stalin portraits in the separatist Donbass region. How about Marx and Lenin? Do you like those guys? Sure seems like it as I don't see any Westerners decrying the adulation of these (Stalin, Lenin) mass murder champions of the 20th Century...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

So, what is the deal with the Azov Battalion? Is there a primer of them? I keep hearing they are nazis.

How about asking what the deal is with the Sparta Battalion in the Donbass separatist area? Or any other of the battalions/brigades formed from the separatists in Donbass?

You have any problem with these Donabass Separatists flying the Hammer and Sickle flag? Do you have any problem with these Donbass Separatists promoting the rehabilitation of Stalin? Because you'll see plenty of Stalin portraits in the separatist Donbass region. How about Marx and Lenin? Do you like those guys? Sure seems like it as I don't see any Westerners decrying the adulation of these (Stalin, Lenin) mass murder champions of the 20th Century...

Yes! I want to know. I agree there is no moral high ground for commies or nazis. Just trying to learn.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:20:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Listen... I am just trying to get info. I don't belive they are nazis. I want so.e info to counter propaganda I keep getting. Fuck me. I apologize for asking a question.
View Quote
Start with the knowledge that anybody with nationalistic tendencies, for example Trump supporters, people like that, get called nazis by lefties.

It says more about who is making the accusation than it does about the accused. <--- learn that.

Nationalism isn't bad in itself, without it, we would have nothing but globalist horror on this planet.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:29:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#30]

Please don't post that Q quackery bs propaganda in here
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Riter:
I heard that Putin had attended the Young Global Leader conference of Clown Schwab's WEF and that he had been a speaker at several meetings.  Well, apparently Putin fell from Clown's grace and Clown booted Putin from WEF.  To me this was an honor because only azzwhole globalsh*ts would belong to that demonic group.

https://dcweekly.org/2022/03/10/klaus-schwabs-world-economic-forum-cuts-off-all-relations-with-russia-scrubs-putin-from-wef-website/

Please don't post that Q quackery bs propaganda in here

You are correct that this isn’t the thread for that.
But it’s also true and has nothing at all to do with Q. If you care to do some reading on it just IM me.
@AROKIE
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Excellent overview:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JominiW/status/1502528320369569792?cxt=HHwWgMC9if7ihtopAAAA[/tweet]
View Quote

Further down the same page, a picture of what kind of radio they are using. According to sources within the conflict, they are probably on some kind of chinese DMR with AES 256. Some of this stuff is brand specific, but those radios, SDR type, are susceptible to desync from strong signals transmitted nearby.

Of course, we all know in practice what the practical range of those are. Nothing remotely close to the stated range without some kind of repeater.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Pro Russian Account, but interesting what they are claiming to have captured a bunch of 2A19 100mm AT guns. Probably was in storage somewhere, they don't look used.

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Ukraine-Before-the-invasion-there-was-this/5-2537315/

Some of the backstory. They themselves deny6 being Nazi, and claim they are Ukrainian nationalists. Should sound somewhat familiar to us, especially since Putin stated that he was there to denazify the country.

So, for what it's worth, I guess they're about as Nazi as your average Trump supporter. We all know how the summer of love went.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

So, what is the deal with the Azov Battalion? Is there a primer of them? I keep hearing they are nazis.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Ukraine-Before-the-invasion-there-was-this/5-2537315/

Some of the backstory. They themselves deny6 being Nazi, and claim they are Ukrainian nationalists. Should sound somewhat familiar to us, especially since Putin stated that he was there to denazify the country.

So, for what it's worth, I guess they're about as Nazi as your average Trump supporter. We all know how the summer of love went.

Finally! Thank you! I appreciate it!
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#34]

Finally! Thank you! I appreciate it!
View Quote

No problem.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:46:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Units of the occupying forces were instructed to move to "self-sufficiency". This means that the command of the Russian army has legalized looting.

It also may mean they might be having trouble re-supplying them.
View Quote

But possibly vulnerable to sabotaged fuel?
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Just for the greater group:

In a US tank you have a loader. He hits a lever with his knee to grab a round out of the ready rack. The sliding door is thicker then the roof armor above the ready rack, so if it explodes it vents into the sky.

A Russian tank is a three man crew and the autoloader pulls shells out of the carousel looking ammo rack, whcih is unarmored and in the belly of the tank.

Western tank

Russian tank

A turret popping off is the ammo cooking off at once or very rapidly and blowing it off.

Because a javelin comes in from the top it is very likely to vector the plasma jet into the ammo.  But any weapon that can knock out a tank can pop the turret. It isn't the munition, it is the ammo storage doing it do itself.

If there isnt a lot of ammo in the tank it will just burn like a flare and not set off enough pressure to pop the turret, just incinerate everything.

In theory, this weapon could hit the engine, cause a fire, force the crew to evacuate, the flame sets off a shell, turret goes pop.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:49:23 AM EDT
[#37]
It is time for the UK and France to go into Ukraine...United States shouldn't be the one going in first...not our soil...but Russia needs to be pounded back to the stone age...
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By thehun06:
It is time for the UK and France to go into Ukraine...United States shouldn't be the one going in first...not our soil...but Russia needs to be pounded back to the stone age...
View Quote

If anyone goes in, it should be a European alliance. Agreed. All the former Soviet states should lead the charge. They have lived off US defense for too long.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#40]
That is portable!

View Quote

And just fine against trucks and APC-type vehicles.

Don\t know if I'd try it against a T72 / T80/90, tho.

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:00:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Putin's mercs from Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gfeLbFEv0o
View Quote

Best Syria has to offer...bahahaha...what a joke.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#44]

If anyone goes in, it should be a European alliance. Agreed. All the former Soviet states should lead the charge. They have lived off US defense for too long.
View All Quotes

Careful, speaking the truth can get you ass flagged.

NeverTrumpers will label you a pooty-poo stooge for posts like this. The left doesnt like it when we point out how weak and unprepared our "Allies" are these days or how they are grifters.

Its right in their back yard but they are all telling UKR to be prepared to surrender.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#45]

I love sailing, I have owned several sailboats and raced on many others. That thin is by far the most hideous sailboat ever built.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

That's good. How do you get gas from Azerbaijan to Germany?
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:10:18 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Putin's mercs from Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gfeLbFEv0o

They will fit in well with rusky thugs wearing counterfeit track suits.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

The comments are
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#49]
That is portable!

View Quote

From watching the various ambush videos, the only thing I think the Ukrainians could improve on is to have more soldiers carrying cheaper unguided RPG type weapons in their groups and larger groups of fighters in a unit.    They need to all pick out seperate targets when they can and all fire at nearly the same time in the first volley.  Then they can switch to plinking with rifles and machine guns, and reloading RPG's and such.   They are already doing much of this, but groups of 5 or more Russian APC's and tanks with a small group of guys with a NLAW and RPG aren't enough to stun the Russian units enough to prevent heavy amounts of retaliatory fire.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By avslash:
Frankly, I would be shocked if Russians, oligarchs or not, turn on Putin.

We are talking about the same people who endured the Stalinist purges, and generations of deprivation under the Tsars.  The Tsars hung on into the 20th century and Stalin died of natural causes unless you are a conspiracy enthusiast.

i think expecting the Russian polity to solve this for the world is like me expecting a unicorn to pee on my leg this evening.
View Quote

Putin being removed also means we would be dealing with someone strong enough to stand up to Putin.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1024 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top