Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1118 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mancow:

That was the single most amazing video of this whole thing so far. That guy blown out of the hatch.... I figured he landed off frame but he was still orbiting the entire time and landed near the end of the video. That was fucking spectacular!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

That was the single most amazing video of this whole thing so far. That guy blown out of the hatch.... I figured he landed off frame but he was still orbiting the entire time and landed near the end of the video. That was fucking spectacular!

There's a second tank that gets hit behind the first one. Whatever that is is from the second tank.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Right before the body lands you see a red flash off the buildings and the body flies in.  Just off screen must have been additional engagements
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Glock63:

Rather than allow putin to use them as an excuse to do whatever he wants?  Yep we sure fucking can take that risk. Go ahead and cower in your basement.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glock63:
Originally Posted By DOW:

Even if they did use them it would only be a limited exchange. Right? We can take the risk, right?

Rather than allow putin to use them as an excuse to do whatever he wants?  Yep we sure fucking can take that risk. Go ahead and cower in your basement.

LOL
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:48:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ziess] [#4]
ETA:  That is the craziest video yet.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
This tank gets hit 3 times before the crew bails out.  Someone had asked about reactive armor working/not working.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/10305

ETA:  Chokey pasted the twitter link above
View Quote

Yes, that was me.  This is the first I've seen where you can definitely see the reactive armor fire off.  Cool video!  Several good Russians as a result!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

Agreed. We can be proactive in our own defense and confront the baddies of the world without bankrolling and protecting European globalists. A lot of closet libs on this site love spending other people's money.
View Quote

We can certainly say "Fuck those people, I like my money." But if russia is not contained in ukraine they are going to hit poland. Then it is nato which includes us, and it is WW3. Then we are all going to lose a bunch of money.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:51:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#7]
Originally Posted By Sajer:

I've seen a few videos of a single tank or APC cruising along all alone only to get whacked. Kind of weird though with no back up at all?

View Quote

There’s actually another tank behind it that gets KO’d at the end.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
Right before the body lands you see a red flash off the buildings and the body flies in. Just off screen must have been additional engagements
View Quote

The last couple seconds of the video is another tank closer to the intersection with crew bailing out of it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

I've always heard that if we elect a woman as President and give everyone Critical Race Theory indoctrination, then there would be no more wars, pestilence, or famine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Originally Posted By Corran_q:
I’m hoping at least 1 billion of that military aid goes towards diversity and climate change training for Ukraine.

It seems to me that diversity deserves at least another billion.

I've always heard that if we elect a woman as President and give everyone Critical Race Theory indoctrination, then there would be no more wars, pestilence, or famine.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By klinc:

The last couple seconds of the video is another tank closer to the intersection with crew bailing out of it.
View Quote

I wonder if the the dude who flies in at the end got tag teamed by a rocket and Era blasts?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
I mentioned a few pages back that the Russian economy is doomed; it just can't see the effects yet. Similar to that Titanic-hits-iceberg scenario, the same thing is shaping up for the rest of the world in regards to wheat. I specifically looked for articles PRIOR to the onset of hostilities because things were already looking grim then:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/22/russia-ukraine-war-grain-exports-africa-asia/

Interesting infographic from Al-Jazeera:

https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/INTERACTIVE-Russian-and-Ukranian-wheat-export.png

Now throw in a poor harvest: https://www.spglobal.com/commodity-insights/en/market-insights/latest-news/agriculture/020122-russias-2021-22-wheat-exports-fall-21-on-year-prices-decline

Again: These news are from BEFORE war broke out.
View Quote

Just as the Red Dawn Prophecies foretold.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:56:08 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

looks like a second tank behind and the bouncer was from that one
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

What comes flopping onto the road to the right of the tank @ the 1:20 mark?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#14]
"The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation,[note 1] commonly known as the Russian Armed Forces, are the combined military forces of Russia. They comprise the world's fifth-largest military in terms of active-duty personnel, with at least 2 million reserve personnel.[9][10] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Armed_Forces
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Even if they did use them it would only be a limited exchange. Right? We can take the risk, right?

View Quote

This is so scary! The West should just surrender now. I would rather my family live in a world controlled by Russia, China, Iran etc  than risk nuclear war!! We need to give Russia whatever they want! Maybe before we surrender we can help them take Ukraine so they know we will kneel under their power!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Why do people think the sanctions will end the war? Most times hungry people is exactly the root cause of war. I'm guessing if anything it will motivate more people to fight. Russia has enough raw materials to continue the effort indefinitely.

Or am I wrong?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Note that this is a press conference IN Moscow.

ANKARA, March 16 (Reuters) - Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, speaking alongside counterpart Sergei Lavrov in Moscow, said on Wednesday the war in Ukraine must stop and Ankara was to continue peace efforts seeking a lasting ceasefire.

Addressing reporters after a meeting with Lavrov, Cavusoglu said NATO member Turkey hoped that Russian President Vladimir Putin would meet Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy as a step toward lasting peace.

(Reporting Ece Toksabay, Nevzat Devranoglu and Ezgi Erkoyun; Writing by Jonathan Spicer; Editing by Dominic Evans)
View Quote

Turkey's top diplomat says in Moscow that war must stop
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:58:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 3n1gm4:
Yeah, cause everyone in the US can afford $10.  Is your name Pete or Stephen?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 3n1gm4:
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
Looks like we are going to all sacrifice more freedoms and liberties for Ukraine.

Just shy $11 trillion fake dollars already, that we know of. Our economy in the crapper.  He's already begging for more shit... The masses are lapping it up because they feel virtuous.

Fuck all this shit.

You will pay more for gas to help support Ukraine... and you will be happy about it.

Ukrainians are paying with their blood, we will have to pay with a few extra dollars.  I'm completely onboard with paying whatever it takes 100%, it's depressing to think anyone in the US would think otherwise...

Yup if it destroys Russia bring on $10 gas for a year or two. It will hurt, but I'll still have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, heat and AC and gas in my tank. I won't be taking a vacation, probably won't buy a few toys that I don't need, won't add to my watch collection... but I also won't be burying dead friends, family and neighbors. I won't be living on the streets scrapping for food. I won't be trying to rebuild my life from nothing - essentially what I did once after my battle with cancer. As bad as THAT was, it was positively nothing compared to what millions of Ukrainians are going through now.

I am absolutely fucking disgusted with the, "it's not my problem" crowd. Legally, no it is not. Morally, well let's just say that people's response to this atrocity is a measure of their soul or lack thereof. If you want sacrifice a little comfort over somebody else's survival... well, yeah...
Yeah, cause everyone in the US can afford $10.  Is your name Pete or Stephen?

No, I'm some shmuck that was nearly bankrupt two years ago from north of $1.5 million in medical bills. I don't make six figures nor have a supermodel wife, ten inch cock or a million dollar supercar and $20 million yacht. I am fact a complete loser by ARFCOM standards. I drive a KIA, and ARFCOM tells me it's a shit car for shit people. I don't own any LaRue or Daniel Defense or KAC firearms. I own jus az gud PSA rifles.

I do however realize how blessed I am. I've been dirt poor when I had $50 in my bank account to live on for the next two weeks. I've chosen buying food for my dog over food for myself. I've had the electricity and heat turned off. What I haven't had is my wife or child blown up by an invading army. I haven't watched elderly people bleed out in the street. I haven't eaten out of trash cans because there was no food to be had. I haven't had by business blown up by artillery. I've never been forced to take up arms to defend the only thing I had remaining - my life and liberty.

So yeah, I'm willing to tough it out again. I've been through financial circumstances that are far worse than anything $10 a gallon gas might bring to me. I'll clue you in, much of Europe already pays that and they are still there. Not that I want that, but we'll get through it. Maybe I've just been fortunate to come to the realization that some things are bigger than me and maybe I shouldn't always think about myself above all others. It's a perfectly normal thing, self interest, but I can and am willing to make sacrifices to my comfort so others may survive.

Just for your reference:

Hong Kong – $10.718
Norway – $10.193
Denmark – $9.090
Liechtenstein – $8.945 (updated monthly)
Sweden – $8.685
Netherlands – $8.649
Finland – $8.464
Israel – $8.362
Singapore – $8.903
Germany – $8.236
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Somebody needs to sit down with the leaders of Ukraine and show them exactly the small countries that got into an "arrangement" with china, and how china is now absolutely victimizing them. Ukraine will be like "Oh, shit. Fuck that."
View Quote

The same with countries the us promised to aid in wartime. The United States and British were huge in getting the Ukraine to get rid of their nukes.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:58:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#20]
View Quote

Damn that was brutal. Looks like 3 were inside of it. One made it out but other ends up dying on top of the turret from the explosion and the the last one lands on the road next to it(you can see the body once the white smoke clears). The piece that flies in at the end is either a body from the 2nd tank or a piece of the tank.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

This is so scary! The West should just surrender now. I would rather my family live in a world controlled by Russia, China, Iran etc  than risk nuclear war!! We need to give Russia whatever they want! Maybe before we surrender we can help them take Ukraine so they know we will kneel under their power!!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:

You're absolutely right, we should risk nuclear war.

Rock on!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By SemperGumbi:

Dang that was brutal. I saw the driver get out but nobody else. Is that human remains that lands to the right towards the end? I think maybe one crewman survived that at most.
View Quote

The crewman that got out took a blast over the guardrail. You can see him crawling down the bank just before the partial body hits the road.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:59:10 PM EDT
[#24]
This tank gets hit 3 times before the crew bails out.  Someone had asked about reactive armor working/not working.

https://t.me/dvish_alive/10305

ETA:  Chokey pasted the twitter link above
View Quote
Yea, that's the first video where it seems like reactive armor is doing something.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Dang that was brutal. I saw the driver get out but nobody else. Is that human remains that lands to the right towards the end? I think maybe one crewman survived that at most.
View Quote

I doubt that he survived.  There was an explosion to the right of where he was running just as the tank was hit a 4th time (an RPG team?).  Once the smoke clears, the driver who was running is now dragging himself through the dirt.  Could have been shot by the same team?  

No clue what landed in the street.  It seemed like the direction was towards the tank though, not away from it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

They will eventually get used, is that what you are saying?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#27]

I've seen a few videos of a single tank or APC cruising along all alone only to get whacked. Kind of weird though with no back up at all?

View All Quotes

It's like the only training they get on tactics is from video game PUG matches.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:01:54 PM EDT
[#28]

You're absolutely right, we should risk nuclear war.

Rock on!
View Quote

Maybe we can start appeasing Putin by giving him Alaska back if he wants it! He has nukes we sure wouldn't wanna make him cry.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#29]
https://i.imgur.com/kRkiJ9d.gif
View Quote
Waitress to short order cook: "Chunks, traveling!"

- order for chicken fingers to go.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Is that a crewman falling from the sky towards the end?  Jesus he was in the air a while.
View All Quotes

Is that a crewman falling from the sky towards the end?  Jesus he was in the air a while.
Photobomb by the crew of the tank behind them (seen at the end).
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View All Quotes

You can just respawn in real life too, right... RIGHT?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:02:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By anono:
Why do people think the sanctions will end the war? Most times hungry people is exactly the root cause of war. I'm guessing if anything it will motivate more people to fight. Russia has enough raw materials to continue the effort indefinitely.

Or am I wrong?
View Quote

Sanctions are used as a tool...if it isn't your war per say...sanctions and aid is what you provide until you can't...its diplomacy 101
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Nester:

Your mom does.  

How about that tank blowing up eh?   landmine you say?  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nester:

Canadians? Nobody likes Canadians...

Your mom does.  

How about that tank blowing up eh?   landmine you say?  

Mom was known for her charity work, especially with the mentally and socially stalled.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#35]

LOL
View Quote

He is correct. You should allow putin to do as he pleases because he has nukes. He is just agreeing with you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

There was a 2nd tank at the end of the video. It was smoking too and looked like the driver was bailing out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#37]

No, I'm some shmuck that was nearly bankrupt two years ago from north of $1.5 million in medical bills. I don't make six figures nor have a supermodel wife, ten inch cock or a million dollar supercar and $20 million yacht. I am fact a complete loser by ARFCOM standards. I drive a KIA, and ARFCOM tells me it's a shit car for shit people. I don't own any LaRue or Daniel Defense or KAC firearms. I own jus az gud PSA rifles.

I do however realize how blessed I am. I've been dirt poor when I had $50 in my bank account to live on for the next two weeks. I've chosen buying food for my dog over food for myself. I've had the electricity and heat turned off. What I haven't had is my wife or child blown up by an invading army. I haven't watched elderly people bleed out in the street. I haven't eaten out of trash cans because there was no food to be had. I haven't had by business blown up by artillery. I've never been forced to take up arms to defend the only thing I had remaining - my life and liberty.

So yeah, I'm willing to tough it out again. I've been through financial circumstances that are far worse than anything $10 a gallon gas might bring to me. I'll clue you in, much of Europe already pays that and they are still there. Not that I want that, but we'll get through it. Maybe I've just been fortunate to come to the realization that some things are bigger than me and maybe I shouldn't always think about myself above all others. It's a perfectly normal thing, self interest, but I can and am willing to make sacrifices to my comfort so others may survive.

Just for your reference:

Hong Kong – $10.718
Norway – $10.193
Denmark – $9.090
Liechtenstein – $8.945 (updated monthly)
Sweden – $8.685
Netherlands – $8.649
Finland – $8.464
Israel – $8.362
Singapore – $8.903
Germany – $8.236
View Quote

Well said and much respect brother!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Yes, that was me.  This is the first I've seen where you can definitely see the reactive armor fire off.  Cool video!  Several good Russians as a result!
View Quote

Still lost a track, reactive armor or not.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CS223:
But the threat of pumping more, bringing idle wells on-line and resuming pipeline construction forces the price down. Even though it might be months or years before the first gallon flows. Competitors will lower their prices in an effort to make our domestic production uneconomical. I recall one domestic producer a few years ago saying that they could remain economically viable down to $40 a barrel. Thats a pretty big threat to OPEC. If OPEC can supply at $38, then it keeps our production off-line.
View Quote
Even though it hits the gas pump immediately(ridiculous), oil is traded 30 to 60 days out. The opening of the Keystone has an immediate effect on price because only is always traded at a future date.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Only on Arfcom!  Sweet!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Attorney General Merrick B. Garland and Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen today met virtually with representatives from Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the European Commission, to launch the Russian Elites, Proxies, and Oligarchs (REPO) multilateral task force. The task force was first announced by leaders on Feb. 26.

The task force, consisting of Finance Ministry and Justice or Home Ministry in each member jurisdiction, each committed to using their respective authorities in concert with other appropriate ministries to collect and share information to take concrete actions, including sanctions, asset freezing, civil and criminal asset seizure, and criminal prosecution.

Cooperation between the U.S. government and foreign partners has already yielded notable successes. In the last three weeks alone, information provided by U.S. law enforcement to foreign partners has contributed to the restraint of multiple vessels controlled by sanctioned individuals and entities. Collectively, these vessels are estimated to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
View Quote

U.S. Departments of Justice and Treasury Launch Multilateral Russian Oligarch Task Force
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:06:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Balu] [#42]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

....I wouldn't trust a single thing Russia puts on paper.  There can be a scenario where you get Russia off Ukrainian soil, while quickly getting in defensive systems like patriot batteries, more javelins and stingers, etc.  There should already be Ukrainians training on the patriot system now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Ukraine already told them: "Russian Diplomats, Fuck You!"

Russia Proposes Solution to End Ukraine War

....I wouldn't trust a single thing Russia puts on paper.  There can be a scenario where you get Russia off Ukrainian soil, while quickly getting in defensive systems like patriot batteries, more javelins and stingers, etc.  There should already be Ukrainians training on the patriot system now.

No kidding. Russia signed the Budapest Accords too which, if they abided by it, would mean that they respect the territorial integrity of Ukraine. They don't give a shit about treaties they sign. They lie when it's convenient to them and immediately go back on their "word" when the situation changes. Russia is a snake in the grass and should be given just as much trust.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:06:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7empest] [#43]
View Quote

And you know damn well the Russians were using performance enhancing drugs to win that long jump event.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Ho Lee Phuck!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

Well, World of Tanks is pretty big in Russia. It's basically a 1v29 with 14 of the 29 allegedly being on your team.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:

I doubt that he survived.  There was an explosion to the right of where he was running just as the tank was hit a 4th time (an RPG team?).  Once the smoke clears, the driver who was running is now dragging himself through the dirt.  Could have been shot by the same team?  

No clue what landed in the street.  It seemed like the direction was towards the tank though, not away from it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:

I think it's too bulky to be a body. Here's a cropped full screen shot from a 27" 2k monitor. Wounded guy near the bottom, flying debris in upper right.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:12:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By K5FAL:

Ho Lee Phuck!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K5FAL:

Ho Lee Phuck!

It’s a bag
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:13:47 PM EDT
[#50]
"????" ? ????????? ?????? ??????????? ????.???? ??? ?????????? ??????

Some russian tankers assuming the correct body temp
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1118 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top