Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1120 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mancow:

That was the single most amazing video of this whole thing so far. That guy blown out of the hatch.... I figured he landed off frame but he was still orbiting the entire time and landed near the end of the video. That was fucking spectacular!
View Quote

May have been from the second tank in the video.  Look at the end, the tanks shown through most of it was disabled nest to arrow lane markers on the road.  End of video shows a second tank near the top of the screen.  Think the chunk of crewman or tank came from that tank taking fire.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#2]
"The offensive of Russia and the new world" was the title of the article by Petr Akopov, published at exactly 8 am on Saturday 26 February 2022. A real eulogy to Vladimir Putin, declared the undisputed winner of the armed conflict. It is not a joke, Petr Akopov writes it clearly: "Ukraine has returned to Russia". The article, effectively removed, declares Vladimir Putin as the winner of the conflict and forerunners for what we could ironically define a "New World Order" where "the Russian world" returns as the main and undisputed protagonist. Not only Ukraine, the author of the article talks about the entry of Belarus, wondering how far the borders of the Russian alliance will reach: "the period of the split of the Russian people is drawing to a close," writes Petr Akopov.
View Quote
Exclusive: the announcement of the annexation of Ukraine to Russia published and hastily canceled
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

How would you shield a basement from gamma and x-ray?  Mine is 2 sides concrete and dirt, but the other two sides are 2x6 walls.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSM:

I have voluntarily put gamma and x-ray shielding around my basement shelter and stockpiled plastic sheeting and duct tape to keep out fallout.

Until now it was just food and emergency items in there.

How would you shield a basement from gamma and x-ray?  Mine is 2 sides concrete and dirt, but the other two sides are 2x6 walls.

Yeah... I'm working on the same thing here... debating many options... none that don't cost tens of thousands.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

hes starting to write checks his ass cant cash.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:46:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mokerr] [#5]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
View Quote

I had no idea we did carrier landing/takeoff exercises with other countries. Learned something new
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Zombie tank gets wacked

"????" ? ????????? ?????? ??????????? ????.???? ??? ?????????? ??????
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
The Koch Brothers are assholes.

Koch Industries stays in Russia, backs groups opposing U.S. sanctions
View All Quotes

As hundreds of major U.S. companies exit Russia over its invasion of Ukraine, Koch Industries is staying put.

The industrial conglomerate  the second-largest privately owned business in America, with $115 billion in annual revenue  is among those defying public pressure and continuing to operate manufacturing plants and sell products across Russia, while remaining mum on that nation's relentless assault on Ukrainian cities.

Wichita, Kansas-based Koch has several business lines in Russia, and is among the nearly 40 companies described as "digging in" by refusing to curb or stop business in that nation, according to a tally compiled by Yale University professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld and his research team.

Since the money from those Russian facilities won't be coming back to them because of the sanctions, what they want is irrelevant. Another idiotic company that *thinks* they own something in an authoritarian country. They'll have their facilities nationalized by Russia to help pay for the war effort and Koch will end up losing billions. Stupid to come out and support Russia. That, and, they'll get ostracized from western countries for doing so. Stupid.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:50:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
looks like a second tank behind and the bouncer was from that one
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Originally Posted By mancow:

That was the single most amazing video of this whole thing so far. That guy blown out of the hatch.... I figured he landed off frame but he was still orbiting the entire time and landed near the end of the video. That was fucking spectacular!
looks like a second tank behind and the bouncer was from that one

Stop trying to ruin my fun.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Russian state TV discusses how Putin could invade NATO Baltic states and force Sweden to declare neutrality

Video

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/16/14/55432795-0-image-a-2_1647441741509.jpg

A former senior officer in the Russian army laid out a battle plan on state TV which includes the Russian army invading the NATO Baltic states and parts of Sweden, a politically neutral country.

Speaking live on TV channel Rossiya 1, retired Russian military Colonel gestured to the map showing Gotland, Sweden's largest island with a population of around 58,595, circled in red.

Pointing a the map, Colonel Igor Korotchenko, formerly of the Russian General Staff and air force and currently a reserve officer, said at the start of the invasion 'a massive Russian radio-electronic strike is inflicted' as 'all Nato radars go blind and see nothing', according to the Sun.

This was how the scenario for capturing the countries might look, he added.  

Sweden has been politically neutral throughout its recent history, but Russia's invasion of Ukraine brought the prospect of the Nordic country joining NATO to the fore of political discussion.

Russia has threatened Sweden and Finland over NATO membership repeatedly since the invasion began.

'At this time, on the Swedish island Gotland, Russian military planes land, delivering S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems, and Bastion coastal anti-ship systems,' said Colonel Korotchenko.

In the video, a border area labelled the 'Suwalki gap' is shown - the gap between Belarus and Russia's Kaliningrad exclave, a leftover territory annexed from Germany after the Second World War.

Colonel Korotchenko explained how Russia would push up from Kaliningrad towards the Suwalki corridor separating Poland and Lithuania, blocking NATO reinforcements from the West.

'The astonished West and Nato will know that Russia declares a no-fly zone of 400km,' added the enthused Colonel.

The entire Baltic Sea would then by open to Russian forces, he said on live TV.

The scenario ends with the new Baltic states governments pledging allegiance to Moscow while Sweden agrees to perpetual neutrality and a 99-year lease on Gotland.

More
View Quote
So Russian TV shows everything in English? Call me skeptical of that video...
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

you could argue that saurons army was one of those and sarumons the other
View Quote

To use Hemingway, "Sometimes an orc is just an orc."

Tolkien never confirmed any of the theories. He just wrote good books.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

https://i.imgur.com/XM7yJD1.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

https://i.imgur.com/XM7yJD1.jpg

Man, talk about a cliff hanger. Those dudes in the back were sitting ducks with eyes in the sky on them. What happened next?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Zelensky's video, if anyone missed it:

View Quote
Holy shit, that is a great video. Incredibly well done.

Even if you accepted that "Ukraine provoked Russia" (), it's an incontrovertible fact that Russia is targeting civilians. The whole "Ukraine is so corrupt and provoked Russia and they had it coming" is such bullshit, because the Russians are doing Nazi shit, Stalin shit. Nobody who is the least bit objective can disagree with this statement: FUCK PUTIN and FUCK RUSSIA.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:52:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
I'm having trouble figuring out why 2. is true? What the west is doing:

1. Sending arms into Ukraine to be used against Russia, good shit too.
2. Allowing our "retired" soldiers (some with still wet ink DD214's too) to join the conflict.
3. Presumably feeding them intel from our sigint platforms (not confirmed, but likely IMO.)

What more could we be doing that doesn't put NATO soldiers the line of fire? I guess the airplane transfer. I would probably have done that one. NATO clearly wants two things:

1. For Ukraine to beat Russia, and;
2. For this to remain strictly between Ukraine and Russia.
View Quote

I suspect it's just a plan on China's part right now, but an obvious one.  It can't really come into play until the war is over and the rebuilding begins.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

The Russians support their government because they don't know better. Russia hasn't had free press, freedom of assembly, or freedom of speech in, ever. The world needs a Russia that respects the freedom or their own people foremost. If they all had access to media like we do, where we can see stories, photos, and video from both sides, they would be a lot less supportive of Putin.

Actually, getting Russia out of Ukraine doesn't solve the main problem, which is Russia as an authoritarian and belligerent nation. Any peace deal that leaves Russia's government intact is going to leave the door open to more aggression in the future. Russia needs internal reform. Maybe Ukraine can be the instigator for it, as an impetus to remove Putin.
View Quote

Russia has been relatively free since 91.  They have internet, cable, satellite like most of the rest of the world. They have squandered that freedom.  Apparently their citizens don't like to be free and want to be enslaved and the world's biggest assholes.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

That was great.  The dudes in the back, lol.

Why does the music on these vids sound like something out of the bazaar scene in Raiders Of The Lost Ark...
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Corran_q:
I’m hoping at least 1 billion of that military aid goes towards diversity and climate change training for Ukraine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:54:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

It’s a bag
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K5FAL:
https://i.imgur.com/kRkiJ9d.gif

Ho Lee Phuck!

It’s a bag

of meat
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

@Zhukov

Then you have this:

https://www.reuters.com/business/russia-may-suspend-grain-exports-until-june-30-interfax-2022-03-14/

and this:

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/world/pakistan-government-urged-to-ban-wheat-export-amid-ukraine-russia-crisis-376398

and this:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Agriculture/China-warns-of-worst-in-history-winter-wheat-crop

So, if a peace agreement isn't made to save the Ukrainian wheat harvest, and things continue on their current trajectory, then you have problems.

Don't forget that we have serious food concerns considering our biggest fertilizer supplier is Russia, and fertilizer was already astronomically high before this started from covid/supply chain issues.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
I mentioned a few pages back that the Russian economy is doomed; it just can't see the effects yet. Similar to that Titanic-hits-iceberg scenario, the same thing is shaping up for the rest of the world in regards to wheat. I specifically looked for articles PRIOR to the onset of hostilities because things were already looking grim then:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/22/russia-ukraine-war-grain-exports-africa-asia/

SNIP

These scenarios should not be taken lightly. It has barely been a decade since the uprisings of the Arab Spring, for which rising food prices were the spark that lit the fuse of revolution in Tunisia and Egypt. More recently, one only needs to look at Kazakhstan to see how quickly a rising price for a staplein this case, fuelcan lead to protests, violence, and, in Kazakhstan's case, a Russian military intervention. A population's grievances might be much broader and have accumulated over many years, but it's often a price shock that sets off conflict. Hunger can increase tensions-producing inequality and simultaneously radicalize mass political movements.

Interesting infographic from Al-Jazeera:

https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/INTERACTIVE-Russian-and-Ukranian-wheat-export.png

Now throw in a poor harvest: https://www.spglobal.com/commodity-insights/en/market-insights/latest-news/agriculture/020122-russias-2021-22-wheat-exports-fall-21-on-year-prices-decline

Russia's wheat output is expected to fall in MY 2021-22, due to adverse weather conditions, particularly dry and warm summers.

Platts Analytics has projected Russia's wheat crop at 77.6 million mt in MY 2021-22.

Export prices of Russian wheat fell $11 over the past month, as the government's repeated interventions and escalating tension with Ukraine weighed on the prices.

Russia introduced new export tax mechanisms last month, setting an export quota on wheat at 8 million mt over Feb. 15-June 30.

Again: These news are from BEFORE war broke out.

@Zhukov

Then you have this:

https://www.reuters.com/business/russia-may-suspend-grain-exports-until-june-30-interfax-2022-03-14/

and this:

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/world/pakistan-government-urged-to-ban-wheat-export-amid-ukraine-russia-crisis-376398

and this:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Agriculture/China-warns-of-worst-in-history-winter-wheat-crop

So, if a peace agreement isn't made to save the Ukrainian wheat harvest, and things continue on their current trajectory, then you have problems.

Don't forget that we have serious food concerns considering our biggest fertilizer supplier is Russia, and fertilizer was already astronomically high before this started from covid/supply chain issues.

Good thing I like rice, I guess.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote
It's like a cute oligarch pillow fight.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Phocks:

Where are you getting "millions in reserve"?  Their entire military is less than a million, and that includes lots of men that aren't really deployable - Navy, most air force, strategic rocket forces just to start.  Then they have maintain bases and at least a minimal "boots on the ground" presence along the worlds longest border, and don't forget they need to keep a few reliable guys in reserve to back up the riot police.  The days of a huge force of even minimally trained reservists, even assuming they'd show up, are long over.  They have essentially none.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Phocks:
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

Does it even matter if they have millions of troops in reserve?  Having them doesn't mean anything if you can't move them, supply them, and provide the heavy weapons / equipment such an army needs to be effective.  Imagine sending a half million light infantry into a war with little air and artillery, razor thin supply lines, and little to no fighting vehicles or transport vehicles.  It would be a turkey shoot.

Where are you getting "millions in reserve"?  Their entire military is less than a million, and that includes lots of men that aren't really deployable - Navy, most air force, strategic rocket forces just to start.  Then they have maintain bases and at least a minimal "boots on the ground" presence along the worlds longest border, and don't forget they need to keep a few reliable guys in reserve to back up the riot police.  The days of a huge force of even minimally trained reservists, even assuming they'd show up, are long over.  They have essentially none.

Read the entire quote thread please.  A previous poster I was responding to made the claim.  I don't know what Russia's manpower reserve is, my point is that it probably doesn't matter even if it's huge.  You need a lot more than warm bodies for this kind of thing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Abakan:

I got me a metric shitload of ICM and Modelsvit kits in the last couple weeks as I did smell something funny coming up.

Roden(t) never really was on my list as their kits usually are sub compared to ICM & Co. Their early He111 was such a pig, I almost lost my mind.

The boxart on them was very good tho. He surely will be missed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Abakan:
Originally Posted By GLHX2112:
Originally Posted By robertmegar:

Sad.

Yup. He was a great artist. Two years ago I grabbed Roden's 1/72 London Bus kit because of his box art, He snuck a couple famous lads in there. (Keith & Mick from The Stones).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/79948/Roden_Type_B_Bus_LGOC_Mick-2315533.jpg

I got me a metric shitload of ICM and Modelsvit kits in the last couple weeks as I did smell something funny coming up.

Roden(t) never really was on my list as their kits usually are sub compared to ICM & Co. Their early He111 was such a pig, I almost lost my mind.

The boxart on them was very good tho. He surely will be missed.

Never a big fan of Roden kits, I just have a couple WW1 aircraft ... ICM is underrated though !

We probably won't see many Reskit or Miniart parts for a while either.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Since the money from those Russian facilities won't be coming back to them because of the sanctions, what they want is irrelevant. Another idiotic company that *thinks* they own something in an authoritarian country. They'll have their facilities nationalized by Russia to help pay for the war effort and Koch will end up losing billions. Stupid to come out and support Russia. That, and, they'll get ostracized from western countries for doing so. Stupid.
View Quote

Well now who is gonna find Romney and Jebs campaigns?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote
:

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

And now Slovakia is gonna get Patriot batteries.

Smooth move Pootie
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Bitch, please...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
Not overly impressed with the performance of that LAW if that is what was fired. Looked like soldiers in the back were unaffected.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Even if you accepted that "Ukraine provoked Russia" (), it's an incontrovertible fact that Russia is targeting civilians. The whole "Ukraine is so corrupt and provoked Russia and they had it coming" is such bullshit, because the Russians are doing Nazi shit, Stalin shit. Nobody who is the least bit objective can disagree with this statement: FUCK PUTIN and FUCK RUSSIA.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Zelensky's video, if anyone missed it:

Indefensible action by Russia against those they are calling their own people.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

As hundreds of major U.S. companies exit Russia over its invasion of Ukraine, Koch Industries is staying put.

The industrial conglomerate  the second-largest privately owned business in America, with $115 billion in annual revenue  is among those defying public pressure and continuing to operate manufacturing plants and sell products across Russia, while remaining mum on that nation's relentless assault on Ukrainian cities.

Wichita, Kansas-based Koch has several business lines in Russia, and is among the nearly 40 companies described as "digging in" by refusing to curb or stop business in that nation, according to a tally compiled by Yale University professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld and his research team.

They've got a lot invested there.  At the end of the day it's about the business for them.  

Pete Brownell was going to open an alternatively-branded Russia arm of the business, did that ever happen?

The holding company I work for has about 200 people in Russia, but very little in terms of infrastructure investment or physical assets.  The company just gave those people 6 months severance each in USD and pulled out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By CS223:
Not overly impressed with the performance of that LAW if that is what was fired. Looked like soldiers in the back were unaffected.
View All Quotes

Hit the cab. Did you not see the doors blow open? Driver was toast. That's why the truck just coasts off road.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By dirtyharriett:

Yeah... I'm working on the same thing here... debating many options... none that don't cost tens of thousands.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dirtyharriett:
Originally Posted By RSM:

I have voluntarily put gamma and x-ray shielding around my basement shelter and stockpiled plastic sheeting and duct tape to keep out fallout.

Until now it was just food and emergency items in there.

Shitloads of dirt.  Cheap and simple.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

View All Quotes
I mentioned a few pages back that the Russian economy is doomed; it just can't see the effects yet. Similar to that Titanic-hits-iceberg scenario, the same thing is shaping up for the rest of the world in regards to wheat. I specifically looked for articles PRIOR to the onset of hostilities because things were already looking grim then:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/22/russia-ukraine-war-grain-exports-africa-asia/

SNIP

These scenarios should not be taken lightly. It has barely been a decade since the uprisings of the Arab Spring, for which rising food prices were the spark that lit the fuse of revolution in Tunisia and Egypt. More recently, one only needs to look at Kazakhstan to see how quickly a rising price for a staplein this case, fuelcan lead to protests, violence, and, in Kazakhstan's case, a Russian military intervention. A population's grievances might be much broader and have accumulated over many years, but it's often a price shock that sets off conflict. Hunger can increase tensions-producing inequality and simultaneously radicalize mass political movements.

https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/INTERACTIVE-Russian-and-Ukranian-wheat-export.png

Now throw in a poor harvest: https://www.spglobal.com/commodity-insights/en/market-insights/latest-news/agriculture/020122-russias-2021-22-wheat-exports-fall-21-on-year-prices-decline

Russia's wheat output is expected to fall in MY 2021-22, due to adverse weather conditions, particularly dry and warm summers.

Platts Analytics has projected Russia's wheat crop at 77.6 million mt in MY 2021-22.

Export prices of Russian wheat fell $11 over the past month, as the government's repeated interventions and escalating tension with Ukraine weighed on the prices.

Russia introduced new export tax mechanisms last month, setting an export quota on wheat at 8 million mt over Feb. 15-June 30.

@Zhukov

Then you have this:

and this:

and this:

Bread is for fatties anyways.  GD told me so.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Sweet, my hope is that all the Russian troops have to walk back to Russia in a few weeks past all the smoldering ruins of their vaunted and well maintained military technology...  Release the drones!
View Quote
I'd rather they all get killed along with their vehicles.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ctfish15:

Ho lee fuk
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ctfish15:
Originally Posted By kcolg30:

Holy Shit

Ho lee fuk

We have a winner!!! (And a couple of losers, by the looks of it)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:02:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Star_Scream] [#39]
Originally Posted By mokerr:

I had no idea we did carrier landing/takeoff exercises with other countries. Learned something new
View Quote

The Rafale and Charles de Gaulle are designed for interoperability with our carriers and planes.

USN Hornets on the CDG
NAVY - US F/A-18 Pilots Train On French Carrier Charles de Gaulle

The Japanese are doing the same thing.

USMC F-35 on Japanese carrier.
USMC F-35B Lands and Takes-Off Aboard Japanese Ship Izumo

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#40]

https://c.tenor.com/a_oaR-ek9UgAAAAC/do-not-ruin-this-for-me-dont-ruin-this.gif

it's a torso with his legs blown off
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K5FAL:

Ho Lee Phuck!

It’s a bag

https://c.tenor.com/a_oaR-ek9UgAAAAC/do-not-ruin-this-for-me-dont-ruin-this.gif

it's a torso with his legs blown off

Also notice the bastard crawling away towards what looks like a ditch?

That was classy
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Ahhhhh did that hurt your poor wittle feelings? 😢
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

And now Slovakia is gonna get Patriot batteries.

Smooth move Pootie
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

SNIP

@Zhukov

Then you have this:

and this:

and this:

keto for the win
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

It looks like the cab ate the blast. The doors open but the video cuts off before we see if anyone crawls out of it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

I shouldn't laugh, but that's damn funny

Lord, Blessed be the Pygmies in New Guinea
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:04:21 PM EDT
[#46]

@Zhukov

Then you have this:

and this:

and this:

View Quote

Worst wheat harvest in 55 years?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By wassup61:

your talking 9-12 months of sim time before ever seeing a cockpit....

people dont think transition from steam gauge to glass cockpit be like it is... but it do
View Quote
Okay. If this goes on that long then the pilots and the planes will be needed. I do not think waiting longer to find out it should have been done earlier is a good idea.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Nice try on the victim card assholes. We have plenty of video evidence of war crimes. Daily. While war is a terrible, ugly thing, what Russia has done in recent history is not what any civilized society would do. Especially when this is strictly an offensive campaign to eliminate civilians - none of those people being shelled daily pose a risk to a single person in Russia. The fact that these orders are being followed throughout the country in many towns and cities shows that this isn't just the teachings and wishes of a terrible human- it is the majority opinion of Russians.  While their have been some desertions and some have surrendered, there has been countless instances of civilians being targeted throughout the country.  Is there much doubt they would do just about anything they are told and okay with that?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Originally Posted By colklink:

If you are so gung ho to fight Russians, da fuck are you doing arguing on the internet? Fly to Poland, present yourself at the Ukraine border. Tell them you are there to chew gum and kill Russians, and you are all out of gum.

lol

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By anono:

To use Hemingway, Freud "Sometimes an orc is just an orc."

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By anono:
Originally Posted By Obo2:

you could argue that saurons army was one of those and sarumons the other

To use Hemingway, Freud "Sometimes an orc is just an orc."

FIFY
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1120 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top