Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1142 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Article by: Joshua Daniel Hershfield

"History repeats itself" is a popular phrase. There is a lesser-known, but more accurate phrase attributed to Mark Twain, that says "History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes." In Russia's assault on Ukraine, there are historical rhymes to pre-World War II Europe, and the world is once again failing to adequately respond to the threat.
Western policies of appeasement produced a monster again

I want to be Sam Clemens.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CS223:
In regards to the DJI drone issue. It came about as a result of the Drone/Aircraft encounters. Feds/ LE wanted a way to ID drones & the operators & DJI jumped at the chance. They also wanted a way to disable drones in the vicinity of airports. So if you own a DJI and there is some old grass air strip nearby, you won't be able to fly. All drone operators have to be FAA licensed (pay
a fee) & display their license number on their drone now. And if you are a commercial drone operator, there is special Pat 107 licensing for you. Commercial is anything including roof inspections, real estate pics etc.
https://www.faa.gov/uas/recreational_fliers/

View Quote

Not entirely true. Not all drone operators have to be licensed(still have to follow the rules though) hence why the Mavic Mini line up is a thing.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

Eh. Even NBC says they've got Nazi problems. https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

Multiple things can be happening at the same time. Propaganda works because there is a kernel of truth in it.

Might be interesting to see how some of the 'Nazi' fighters react if Zelensky wants to pin a medal on them.
View Quote

Hell Russia has a Nazi problem. Like literal Nazis, nevermind that they just invaded Ukraine to provide lebensraum for their race like Nazis.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

At some point the US has to stop shielding Europe from the consequences of refusing to fund their own defense.
View Quote

I agree, but this isn’t a good time, and Europe is finally stepping up to the plate.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

She never had any. She’s a complete embarrassment.
View Quote

MTG is the fucking AOC of our side, and no one can convince me she may not be getting paid by the Russians, or even Soros, to make the republicans look bad.

How do we lose a sure thing like the mid-terms, Oh lets carry water for Putin and behave like the idiot left did during the War on Terror, were Bush was called a Nazi everyday by members of congress.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:43:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

The context is that she’s an idiot 🤷🏼‍♂️

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/8FDC0DB6-C632-4A5A-B728-D66815A87DA4_jpe-2316505.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/D5B44A91-AFC4-4CF3-BC24-E170468349FC_jpe-2316506.JPG

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Obo2:
Originally Posted By Suburbanhillbilly:
Are you really saying that MTG has been wrong in everything, because she may be wrong on one thing?
Or have you been a commie sleeper agent chafing under the other 99.999% of things she's said, and you're going to try and discredit her because she's not towing the popular line?
Either way, you don't come across as genius level.

Does anyone have the rest of mtgs tweet string we only have the one of a set talking about nazis. Would be nice to have context.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/8FDC0DB6-C632-4A5A-B728-D66815A87DA4_jpe-2316505.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/D5B44A91-AFC4-4CF3-BC24-E170468349FC_jpe-2316506.JPG

MJT is an idiot.  She is the congresswoman for the district next to mine, so I am even more embarrassed about her.  I hope she gets replaced soon by someone with some common sense.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Looks like the rich are headed out of town, wonder how much gold cash etc is on those planes

View Quote

Probably very little, by their standards.  Still a lot for the normal guy.

They likely transferred their funds into the proper banks months ago.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:44:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ratchet27:
Current semi reliable estimates on losses for each side? Seems all we hear is the Russian losses.
View Quote

Two weeks ago the US said 3-4K Ukrainian KIA and 5-6k Russians while a European intel source said 7-8k dead Russians. Haven’t seen anything more recent but wouldn’t be surprised if they doubled.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
OAB, calling OAB to aisle 1141:

View Quote

Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AJ_Dual:

A friend and I were discussing this video on FB, and he called in and tagged an Apache pilot, and he said that yes, it was to get more range out of the unguided small diameter rockets. Fear of MANPADS seems a reasonable cause for them to do this.

The Russians have HE, anti-armor, and frag variants of the rockets. I guess it might be moderately effective if the rockets were frag, and the target was a somewhat dispersed area of infantry and thin-skinned vehicles, but that's all it is, a guess.

All things considered, it seems less effective, which is a good thing.
View Quote

Organizations evaluate based on quantifiable things and it’s easier to quantify rockets fired than casualties inflicted. Many a serviceman has used that distinction to prolong his life.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:47:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Everybody in Europe is going to upgrade to Patriot.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#13]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1BndTE6Lg
View Quote

Started off good but went to shit when he called J6 an attempted insurrection.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Looks like the rich are headed out of town, wonder how much gold cash etc is on those planes

View Quote

We should find out.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By klinc:
Kinda odd for a ground attack helicopter to pitch way up and fire a bunch of unguided rockets over the horizon?
View Quote

Twice? Or was that the same video repeating?  I wondered about that too.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:48:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Won't be long before we start seeing KV-1/2s and T-34/85s crossing the border and Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik doing ground attacks and Yak-3s mixing it up with MiG-29s

Who ever is coding the matrix right now needs to put down the crack pipe..
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

I'm not sure this got enough appreciation.

A Russian with a Mosin and looking like he walked straight out of WWII is doing TCP operations? In 2022?

Tell me more about how this goat rodeo is actually going well for the Russians...

Won't be long before we start seeing KV-1/2s and T-34/85s crossing the border and Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik doing ground attacks and Yak-3s mixing it up with MiG-29s

Who ever is coding the matrix right now needs to put down the crack pipe..

Russian reinforcements arriving in Ukraine, March 2022.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Anybody remember this news story? It's dated October 21, 2014.

Polish parliamentary speaker Radoslaw Sikorski says that in 2008 Russian President Vladimir Putin proposed to Poland's then-prime minister that they divide Ukraine between themselves.

Sikorski, who until September served as foreign minister, told the U.S. "Politico" website that Putin made the proposal during Prime Minister Donald Tusk's visit to Moscow in 2008.

Sikorski was quoted as saying in the interview, dated October 19, "He wanted us to become participants in this partition of Ukraine...This was one of the first things that Putin said to my prime minister, Donald Tusk, when he visited Moscow."

According to Sikorski, who accompanied Tusk on his trip to Moscow, Tusk did not reply to Putin's suggestion.

Following the annexation of Crimea in March, Russian parliamentary speaker Vladimir Zhirinovsky sent a letter to the governments of Poland, Romania, and Hungary, proposing a joint division of the country.
View Quote
Former Polish FM Says Putin Offered To Divide Ukraine With Poland
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Daily Beast contributing editor Craig Copetas says he's been told that Putin has people tasting his food before he eats it and that last month, he replaced his entire personal staff of 1,000 people.Vladimir Putin appeared on Russian state TV today to denounce Russians who opposed his war with Ukraine as "scum" and "traitors."

But behind the scenes, the dictator is increasingly paranoid and fears that someone in his inner circle will poison him, a new report says.
Daily Beast contributing editor Craig Copetas says he's been told that Putin has people tasting his food before he eats it and that last month, he replaced his entire personal staff of 1,000 people.

"Laundresses, secretaries, cooks  to a whole new group of people. The assessment from the intelligence community is that he's scared," Copetas said.
Copetas says that the preferred method of assassination in Russia is poison.
Fearing Poisoning, Vladimir Putin Replaces 1,000 of His Personal Staff

If someone does poison him, I hope they get it on video.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

I agree, but this isn’t a good time, and Europe is finally stepping up to the plate.
View Quote

If it takes the pressure of an active war on their doorstep to do it than so be it. If we bail them out they learn nothing from all of this.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Oh well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Oh well.

When sticking your other dog tag on your boot doesn't make a difference.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

View Quote

Yeah i had to turn him off there.

He's said a lot of shit that makes my blood boil
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

It is correct.

NATO is powerless because of nukes. The new alliance has to be free of nuclear states.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
I think she's trying to channel Alinsky's rule about forcing the enemy to live up to their own rules, in this case the lefty claim that any nazy anywhere even tangentially involved with something is enough to discredit the entire cause. She basically wants them to publicly admit situations are more complicated and it's a stupid argument, especially given the way she was attacked for going to AFPAC.

This is also her creating a talking point for the next time she's attacked for meeting with/speaking to controversial people.
View Quote

excellent point
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
My thoughts about the whole "Nazis in the Azov battalion": I don't doubt that there were or even are some neo-Nazis. Whether they believe in Nazi ideology or just embrace the symbology is unclear. There are reports of neo-Nazis in the US armed forces and there have been many reports I've seen from German newspapers that the Wehrmacht currently has some issues too that have caused quite a scandal. Then we also have the avowed communist officer from West Point.

To be clear: ANYONE who is spouting this extremist ideology is a threat to democracy and a lunatic. NO ONE should be defending these people.

What is blurring the lines is people abusing the terms "Commie" and "Nazi". I've been in a bunch or vitriolic arguments here on Arfcom where a ton of people are throwing around the term "Commie" and applying it to anyone who deviates from their version of conservative orthodoxy. The left does the same by calling a bunch of us Nazis. It's all bullshit and created the conundrum we have now. Words mean things and if you start applying incorrect terms to people who don't fit the description, you are cheapening the meaning of the word. Know how outraged you get when someone calls you a "racist" even though you're not? Know how people now ignore when someone is labeled a racist because, more than likely, that person isn't? Same thing here.

Start being more circumspect when you start lobbing labels at others you disagree with.
View Quote

I've noticed a strong tendency to try and label people these days who are strong patriots, people who believe in their national identity over anything else, as Nazi's rather than patriots or nationalist.  That is the part that pisses me off.  If you want to defend your peoples history, land, and culture, you are now a Nazi.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:52:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Not even a whisper.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Voland:
Anyone have an update on Belarus? Seems like thats a super important thing right now that no one is reporting on...
Not even a whisper.

Does that not seem odd? Total internet and media blackout? Someone should be talking about the explosions or something, anything?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:52:34 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

DAMN!!  I'm not sure the OAB would even touch that ass...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View All Quotes

Market Summary;

Raytheon Technologies Corp
96.65 USD
+0.85 (0.89%)today

Mar 17, 11:51 AM EDT  Disclaimer

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By doc540:
Anyone else haunted by the video of the pregnant women being rescued from the hospital and her hand stroking the baby in her belly?

The blast shattered her pelvis and hip.

The surgeons tried to save the baby but it died, then tried to save her and she passed away, too.

I'm struggling not to see that replaying in my head.  
View Quote

Mother, Baby Die After Russian Attack On Mariupol Hospital

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Did he tell you to combat climate change shortly after running over a Prius in his land yacht?  

He's a fraud.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Voland:

Does that not seem odd? Total internet and media blackout? Someone should be talking about the explosions or something, anything?
View Quote
Very, and apparently aircraft tracking for their airspace seems to be non existent.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:55:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: goneshootin] [#33]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

MJT is an idiot.  She is the congresswoman for the district next to mine, so I am even more embarrassed about her.  I hope she gets replaced soon by someone with some common sense.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
Originally Posted By Suburbanhillbilly:
Are you really saying that MTG has been wrong in everything, because she may be wrong on one thing?
Or have you been a commie sleeper agent chafing under the other 99.999% of things she's said, and you're going to try and discredit her because she's not towing the popular line?
Either way, you don't come across as genius level.

Does anyone have the rest of mtgs tweet string we only have the one of a set talking about nazis. Would be nice to have context.

For me she's a double edge sword. On one hand she's one of very few that got involved with the Jan. 6th debacle to help expose the treatment of those being jailed for it.
On the other hand there are WTF is she thinking moments.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Market Summary;

96.65 USD
+0.85 (0.89%)today

View All Quotes

Market Summary;

96.65 USD
+0.85 (0.89%)today

Welp, when kings go to war, the swordmakers profit. It doesn't make the war just or unjust, however.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:56:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: N2CH_556] [#36]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:
Larping lol..

That unit has wholesale slaughtered Russians. They've been one of the main reasons that mariopol has not fallen when surrounded for 3 weeks.

But Larping.

They're better fighters and more dedicated to their soil than half this board claims to be. And I'm proud to cheer for them.
View Quote

You’re 100% right.

And that’s exactly the point.  

The Azov fighters are the real tip of the spear in Ukraine.

But everyone here wants to downplay it or say it’s fake news and avoid the topic.

Same way CIA/NATO/Gulf funded and armed ISIS and other “moderate rebels” because as much as they sucked they were still used as foot soldiers against Assad.

If anyone here can translate Ukrainian, would be good to validate what this neo-Nazi leader is saying, direct from the horse’s mouth:

These neo-Nazis ignorantly think they can outfox the CIA/NATO/Globalists to get arms and “work on behalf of the west” and will be the cause of the breakup of Russia and eventually take control of Ukraine, kick out their Jewish president and make Ukraine into a respected global player.  [Some ISIS fools may have thought similarly— that they could outfox their masters and they would end up w a glorious caliphate. D’oh!  Wrong! Lol]

Reality is CIA/NATO are using Azov fighters as foot-soldiers in a Globalist’s game (which will burn Ukraine to the ground along with innocent Ukrainians) as part of an effort to regime-change Putin.  Once Azov is done (either by success or failure) they’ll be discarded like trash the same way ISIS was.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Market Summary;

96.65 USD
+0.85 (0.89%)today

View All Quotes

Market Summary;

96.65 USD
+0.85 (0.89%)today

lol, yea, I did work for them, they are in my portfolio too.

If it's a U.S. missile then they are one of the main manufacturers of such.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Polish parliamentary speaker Radoslaw Sikorski says that in 2008 Russian President Vladimir Putin proposed to Poland's then-prime minister that they divide Ukraine between themselves.

Sikorski, who until September served as foreign minister, told the U.S. "Politico" website that Putin made the proposal during Prime Minister Donald Tusk's visit to Moscow in 2008.

Sikorski was quoted as saying in the interview, dated October 19, "He wanted us to become participants in this partition of Ukraine...This was one of the first things that Putin said to my prime minister, Donald Tusk, when he visited Moscow."

According to Sikorski, who accompanied Tusk on his trip to Moscow, Tusk did not reply to Putin's suggestion.

Following the annexation of Crimea in March, Russian parliamentary speaker Vladimir Zhirinovsky sent a letter to the governments of Poland, Romania, and Hungary, proposing a joint division of the country.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

I dont feel like they'd get any sort of accuracy. I feel like it's more of a "yeah I hit the target, unknown effectiveness" sort of thing.
View Quote

The best part for the pilot is he can say he expended  all his ordnance and can RTB without getting a stinger up his ass.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GlockZen:
How do we lose a sure thing like the mid-terms, Oh lets carry water for Putin and behave like the idiot left did during the War on Terror, were Bush was called a Nazi everyday by members of congress.
View Quote

MTG is a loud mouth.

But, the only ones carrying water for Putin are the demoKKKrats who relaxed sanctions and voted against TCruz.

Lets face it, nobody believes we should ACTUALLY be putting boots on the ground while the EU sits on the sidelines.

Armchair generals will argue that we should have put resources into place earlier on and established a no-fly on the western region. Fair question, but, its really late for that now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:02:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

I dont feel like they'd get any sort of accuracy. I feel like it's more of a "yeah I hit the target, unknown effectiveness" sort of thing.
View Quote

I doubt they care. They're just trying to shoot towards the enemy.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Market Summary;

96.65 USD
+0.85 (0.89%)today

View Quote

AVAV
AeroVironment, Inc.
trending_up
A security with one of the largest percentage increases since its last closing price
$92.96
+$11.49
14.10%

maker of switchblade
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:04:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Clash on the northern edge of Donetsk.
View Quote

There was a Toyota Land Cruiser in the video. I don't recall seeing Toyotas there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#44]
We do not want to work with ships on their way to or from Russia, Russian goods or Russian-flagged or Russian-owned ships. For us, this means that we do not do any such tasks, says Erik Helgeson, vice chairman of the Swedish Port Workers' Union, to SVT.

Two weeks ago, the union sent a letter to Minister of Infrastructure Tomas Eneroth (S) with a call for a stop to all Russian and Russian-connected ships from Swedish ports.

But no message has yet come and on Thursday, the union will make a decision on a possible blockade.

The Minister of Infrastructure tells SVT that the issue is being discussed internally within the EU, which must have a common position and does not want to give a date for a decision.

The issue has recently been relevant in the port of Gvle, which received an oil tanker with aviation fuel that arrived from Russia last week. In the port of Sdertlje, however, another decision was made when a Russian ship was refused to dock, according to SVT.
View Quote
Port workers want to stop Russian ships  threaten with blockade
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:04:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By N2CH_556:

You’re 100% right.

And that’s exactly the point.  

The Azov fighters are the real tip of the spear in Ukraine.

But everyone here wants to downplay it or say it’s fake news and avoid the topic.

Same way CIA/NATO/Gulf funded and armed ISIS and other “moderate rebels” because as much as they sucked they were still used as foot soldiers against Assad.

If anyone here can translate Ukrainian, would be good to validate what this neo-Nazi leader is saying, direct from the horse’s mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJKAv1n1Y1o

These neo-Nazis ignorantly think they can play the CIA/NATO/Globalists and will be the cause of the breakup of Russia and eventually take control of Ukraine, kick out their Jewish president and make Ukraine into a respected global player.

Reality is CIA/NATO are using Azov fighters as foot-soldiers in a Globalist’s game to burn Ukraine to the ground (along with innocent Ukrainians) as part of an effort to regime-change Putin.  Once Azov is done (either by success or failure) they’ll be discarded like trash the same way ISIS was.
View Quote

I don’t see how you think that the west caused Putin to attack in order to overthrow him. Or why you think so poorly of him that you think he would go along with it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:
The lead up to this war is not like WWII it is like WWI.

WWII was simply WWI with a 20 year period of reloading for the second part of the same war.

Britain and France decided WWI was not going to be the end of it at Versailles and assured the war was not over (Hence our screw you Europe you got what you deserved with the Nazis)

My personal concern is what will trigger the next domino and will that set off a chain reaction that, like in 1914, everyone wished could be stopped but it takes on a life of its own and we have to ride out a larger war.

The fact there are nukes involved well, that might be what keeps this from spreading because if it spreads the possibilities are beyond apocalyptic
View Quote

I'm not sure that apocalyptic is the right word that conveys the meaning you intended, because it means revealed. The Apocalypse=The Revelation

A better term might be something like catastrophic or devastating or some such.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#47]
A little more information on the Su-25 video crashing/getting shot down

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:05:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#48]
Originally Posted By N2CH_556:

Reality is CIA/NATO are using Azov fighters as foot-soldiers in a Globalist’s game to burn Ukraine to the ground (along with innocent Ukrainians) as part of an effort to regime-change Putin.  Once Azov is done (either by success or failure) they’ll be discarded like trash the same way ISIS was.
View Quote

Source?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/confused-britney-spears--83.gif

Bingo.... this is why I don't want to get involved at this point. This is the EU to un-fuck.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By zach_:

There was a Toyota Land Cruiser in the video. I don't recall seeing Toyotas there.
View Quote

Chechens came in them.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1142 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top