Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1219 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By x248716x:

this administration is using the Russia invasion as an opportunity to launch AOC's Green New Deal.  It's the perfect smoke screen.  "it's all russia's fault", can't do nothing about it.  Biden's favorite line.
View Quote

Never let a crisis go to waste.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By macro:
If Russia went the route of a small tactical nuke it will be interesting to see how the west responds. And how quickly.  
View Quote

Strongly worded letters will be flying all over the place.

That'll show him!

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Thank you. I wonder how many alt-right pay-triot news sites will have this as a top headline to smear Ukrainians, but will forget to put the part in about Yanukovych.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
Originally Posted By wjwill:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOUXrz9XsAge_m8.jpg

So much for the 10% to the big guy
She is the wife of Ihor Kotvitsky was one of Yanukovich's guys that was a part of the Russian puppet state that was kicked out of power in 2014. In 2015, he was one of the people that was accused of graft and corruption.  He was also one of the people that Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian state prosecuted, declined to prosecute.  That failure to investigate accusations of corruptions and prosecute people was ironically the source of Biden's famous speech about firing Shokin as a condition of getting aid.

Thank you. I wonder how many alt-right pay-triot news sites will have this as a top headline to smear Ukrainians, but will forget to put the part in about Yanukovych.
I'm sure. That's not to say that all corruption magically went away in 2014. It certainly continued, and reforming the state prosecutor's office to go after corruption was Zelensky's primary issue that he ran on in 2019.  I imagine that a lot of the pre-2014 Russian stooges are unassigned the country as fast as they can because a destabilized country that sees them as corrupt collaborators is a good way to end up getting summarily executed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By cerecer:

Basically this.

Oh and hey Zelensky!  If your talks with Russia fail that does not mean this is World War 3 because you say it is….

Fuck Zelensky with a rusty barbed wire dildo.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cerecer:
Originally Posted By snackle:
Russia certainly should not have invaded Ukraine.

Dems and Rinos certainly should not have been laundering money in Ukraine, and participating in corruption.

The US should not have engaged in provocative actions in Ukraine. We should have taken Russian security concerns seriously, and told them we would not place nukess there under any condition,  and supported denazification through peaceful means.

The green weenies should not have made Europe dependent upon russian energy.

NATO countries should have kept up with defense obligations.

Joe Biden shouldn't have stolen the election.

Ukrainians should not have persecuted ethnic Russians.

With all that said,  millions of people who had nothing to do with the above stupidity are being made victims of this conflict. I pray that peace can be made soon,  and if not,  that Ukraine can defend itself.

Basically this.

Oh and hey Zelensky!  If your talks with Russia fail that does not mean this is World War 3 because you say it is….

Fuck Zelensky with a rusty barbed wire dildo.

That’s a bad take.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/BA79D691-E8FE-4B42-91BF-95444FA797DF_jpe-2320658.JPG

Don’t feel bad,so did Dubya,Obama,Trump and Biden and Hollande,Sarkozy and Macron and Johnson,May,Cameron,Brown and Blair and … 🤷🏼‍♂️
View Quote

Mistakes are normal, but you are judged on your ability to recognize the mistake and then taking the initiative to own the solution for fixing it.  Get to work Germany, and fix it!
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Ok this did make me lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOTUvR2XoAE_Fe5?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

He added the “huge” part.

We must want them to have any army so we do t have to foot the bill.0
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Has anyone explained to Belarus that if they head south into Ukraine that the Poles are now on their flank.   The Poles don't like Russians or those that are their friends.  They might just take their anger out on them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:52:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#8]
If Russia went the route of a small tactical nuke it will be interesting to see how the west responds. And how quickly.  
View Quote

If they hit Kyiv I think (if we want to try to avoid a nuclear Armageddon) we would nuke their base in Syria….warning them ahead of time that it’s Syria only…With the expectation they may also launch a full attack.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#9]

So why would they have US currency?
Unless they are coming here, that doesnt seem real useful.
View All Quotes

Tell us you never tracked outside the USA, without telling us you have traveled outside the usa..hahahaha.  dude, US currency is taken anywhere world wide.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
We had these bad boys, capable of protecting at a ground zero blast

https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5800137/il_fullxfull.148865264.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:54:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skywarner] [#11]
View Quote

If Putin starts lobbing tactical nukes, the Poles are going in with or without all of NATO supporting it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok this did make me lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOTUvR2XoAE_Fe5?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote
Only if they can find an Austrian to lead them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Realistically, if a country sends troops in to fight then gets retaliated against then they don’t get article 5 mutual defense.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Realistically, if a country sends troops in to fight then gets retaliated against then they don’t get article 5 mutual defense.

It's not clear to me how that would work since we have US troops and gear in all the NATO countries over there. Perhaps the idea is that the US would backfill any troops and equipment that NATO's European countries were to send into Ukraine on a humanitarian mission. But, the US would not be sending US troops into Ukraine ourselves.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

It seems like the only way he can claim victory at this point.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

+1
View Quote
I've posted similar videos.Only difference is I might type that they are Russian or propaganda sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Please tell us about the "heritage" or ethnicity of the people you hang with. Your perspective on things has been questioned by me and by the two other guys here who are Americans in Ukraine.

You stated over and over that Ukrainians won't fight , aren't assertive, backward, etc, etc.. but that perspective is incorrect.
View Quote

Look up Rivne during the reign of Bandera's terror.

You challenge me based on what you've been taught by family in AMERICA while I tell folks in this forum what I've learned from MANY Ukrainians here (pro tip - they don't all agree with one another).

I initially thought that the Ukrainian leadership would fold like all the previous leaders but the current president has done an amazing job and proven the vast majority of experts, world leaders, and myself wrong and has rallied the Ukrainians to stand firm (seems like many are waiting for the fight to come to them instead of taking the fight to Russia).  I've seen a peaceful people do a complete 180 degree turn and now are starting to change their backwardly flawed mindset while stating their hatred of Russians (I can not see any peace settlement outside Russia's destruction).  This is a new generation that has finally decided that they will no longer live under Russia's thumb so it is amazing to witness.  Most people I talk with will talk the talk but it is frustrating that most don't know how to do the walk.

You over estimated how many Ukrainian men are willing to fight and die for this country but I can guarantee you that there are many heroes being born yet untold number of cowards being revealed (because I'm watching them flee to places like Lviv and into neighboring countries).  I am completely correct in their mindset and many agree that they were wrong and need to get up to speed but there still is a concept of being reactionary instead of being proactive so they have a steep learning curve which will be difficult to overcome but I am convinced that they will achieve victory.  Trying to work logistics with these people can be beyond frustrating.

I'm not sorry that I keep hurting your feelings and those of others but I tell locals about your comments & views and they laugh, especially since you've never set foot in this country and experienced the mindset first hand.

So, as you are mostly likely reading this, getting all fumed, and being comfortable behind your keyboard in Ohio, I'm listening to sirens go off outside my window with some announcement I don't understand.   Locals & foreigners are shocked that I decided to stay when most expats fled and keep asking why I keep coming back into the country every time I leave (even the border guard was interrogating me today because I've taken other people to safety.  It's good not knowing what the announcements are saying over the loudspeaker and all over the radios because I'm going to continue living my life, not being afraid of death.

Are your mother and all your friends constantly contacting you, telling you that you're going to die and telling you to go home to somewhere you'll be safe?  Mine are.

So, I think I have the right to be honest, objective, and critical with this situation because I have placed my LIFE on the line for these people.  They have many flaws (and aren't the evil corrupt people some make them out to be) but I love them dearly and they know I will die for them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#17]
So we gonna mention that Zelensky banned all political opposition parties now?

He's the guy fighting for freedom right? Just checking cause he seems to be the same type of sh*tty politician that will use an opportunity to become a dictator just like Putin.

There are no good guys to be found, just civilians and soldiers getting screwed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Only if they can find an Austrian to lead them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

View All Quotes

How does using a small tactical nuke make him victorious ? If its small and limited, then isn't the effects on the war limited in scope as well ? Sure it would suck for those near the target but it isn't going to end the war either.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

How do you see that leading to a win for him?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:59:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#21]
Originally Posted By vicpro2:

He's the guy fighting for freedom right? Just checking cause he seems to be the same type of sh*tty politician that will use an opportunity to become a dictator just like Putin.

There are no good guys to be found, just civilians and soldiers getting screwed.
View Quote

Oh did he? Remember when the greatest generation of Americans ever were going to happily give FDR a fourth term because of war time?

Probably not the best time to allow a pro-Russian arm to be all 1A auditing during an open war and fight for your country. Lol.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By kncook:

If they hit Kyiv I think (if we want to try to avoid a nuclear Armageddon) we would nuke their base in Syria….warning them ahead of time that it’s Syria only…With the expectation they may also launch a full attack.
View All Quotes

I would think the smart move to a tactical nuke on Kyiv would be a massive cruise missile attack on several major Russian military installations with conventional warheads.  But with the strike coming from US, UK, French subs and planes.  And then the warning that if they don't withdraw the next step is a full NATO retaliation.  Putin would have to back down.  Macron, Biden, Johnson would look tough but measured and Russia would be forced to take down Putin internally.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Uhmmm.  Complete BS.  Not true, go back and study then try again.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

I would think the smart move to a tactical nuke on Kyiv would be a massive cruise missile attack on several major Russian military installations with conventional warheads.  But with the strike coming from US, UK, French subs and planes.  And then the warning that if they don't withdraw the next step is a full NATO retaliation.  Putin would have to back down.  Macron, Biden, Johnson would look tough but measured and Russia would be forced to take down Putin internally.
View Quote

Why wouldn't Russia be forced to take down putin prior to a tactical nuke? You're scenario doesn't make sense to me atleast.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Once they saw all the missiles in the air going toward Russia it would trigger their full Nuke response. They don’t know they are conventional.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Ukrainians are tough as shit!  Damn I'm proud of these people!  There response to Russia, no surrender and no mercy.

View Quote

These people went from deep denial a month ago to absolute determination that they will not bow down.  They are already talking about victory and I'm cheering them on, encouraging them, and telling them that they NEED to earn this freedom which was given to them 30 years ago.  They agree and are ready to go the long haul.  I am very proud of so many people here and can confirm that Ukrainians need the support of the world because this is a just fight for their right to survive as a peaceful people.  I'm not sure how we're going to view Russians in the future since they've been extremely forgiving in the past.  Now they're PISSED.  The UA propaganda machine is very effective here.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:04:49 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Well he said the reason he was inspired to get into politics was Trudeau so not really a surprise.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
Biden has already said we're not fighting the Russians, no matter what.   Russia bringing nukes into play isn't likely to stiffen his spine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Well he said the reason he was inspired to get into politics was Trudeau so not really a surprise.
View All Quotes

He hooked one!
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#31]
She is the wife of Ihor Kotvitsky, who was one of Yanukovich's guys that was a part of the Russian puppet state that was kicked out of power in 2014. In 2015, he was one of the people that was accused of graft and corruption.  He was also one of the people that Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian state prosecutor up until 2016, declined to prosecute.  That failure to investigate accusations of corruptions and prosecute people was ironically the source of Biden's famous speech about firing Shokin as a condition of getting aid.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wjwill:

So much for the 10% to the big guy
She is the wife of Ihor Kotvitsky, who was one of Yanukovich's guys that was a part of the Russian puppet state that was kicked out of power in 2014. In 2015, he was one of the people that was accused of graft and corruption.  He was also one of the people that Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian state prosecutor up until 2016, declined to prosecute.  That failure to investigate accusations of corruptions and prosecute people was ironically the source of Biden's famous speech about firing Shokin as a condition of getting aid.

I did not know that. It is freaking nuts when you dig in and start connecting the dots on who has dealt with who through the channels.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

You put a bunch of fairly reasonable stuff around this pile of steaming dung.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Originally Posted By snackle:
Russia certainly should not have invaded Ukraine.

Dems and Rinos certainly should not have been laundering money in Ukraine, and participating in corruption.

The US should not have engaged in provocative actions in Ukraine. We should have taken Russian security concerns seriously, and told them we would not place nukess there under any condition,  and supported denazification through peaceful means.

The green weenies should not have made Europe dependent upon russian energy.

NATO countries should have kept up with defense obligations.

Joe Biden shouldn't have stolen the election.

Ukrainians should not have persecuted ethnic Russians.

With all that said,  millions of people who had nothing to do with the above stupidity are being made victims of this conflict. I pray that peace can be made soon,  and if not,  that Ukraine can defend itself.

You put a bunch of fairly reasonable stuff around this pile of steaming dung.

Yup, he snuck it in there.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Russian Mercenaries Capture Crucial City - Ukraine War Mariupol
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

Here is what YOU don't get.  There should never have been an invasion in the first place.  Mature individuals rooted deeply in an understanding or Realpolitik should have let Zelinski know that Ukraine was in Russia's sphere of influence, and Russia had strategic concerns about NATO encroaching on their borders, and no, it isn't fair, and no he wasn't going to get a pony for his birthday either, and that he should just cut the best deal that he possibly could given those ugly facts.  Then the Ukranian government should have worked hard to make the best of their situation, and make necessary accommodations to the reality of the situation (maybe Ireland and Mexico and Canada could have helped mentor them) and spare their population from the horrors of war.  Or not.

Forgive my pragmatism.  I'm not in college any more.
View Quote

Is Czechoslovakia within the German sphere of influence?
Is France within the German sphere of influence?
Are the Netherlands within the German sphere of influence?
Is Poland within the German sphere of influence?
Is China within the Japanese sphere of influence?
Are the Philippines within the Japanese sphere of influence?
Is southeast asia as a whole within the Japanese sphere of influence?

Hitler actively desired peace and some level of partnership with Britain.  They were not part of the continent and could have negotiated a “pragmatic” modus vivendi.  The US certainly had no direct interest.  So, what is different now vs then?

This was never about NATO per se.  The idea that “Russia needs a buffer zone because a NATO army is going to sweep all the way to the Urals” is utter hogwash in the age of nuclear weapons.  This is 100% about Putin’s fantasy - expressly stated by him many times - of a “Greater Russia”, where the lesser peoples around him just don’t get a choice.  It isn’t going to stop with Ukraine, or the Baltics, or Poland.  Get that through your head.  Also understand that, whatever your personal wishes, the west is in the process of calling Putin’s bluff whether it’s a bluff or not.

Based on your repeated statements, I would like to be charitable and believe that you are merely foolish or a moral coward.  I would not like to believe you’re actually a fascist influencer who actively desires to justify genocide.  If you’re just a useful idiot, I understand that.  I fell into that trap myself in Iraq war and I accept my part of moral responsibility for that.  I suggest you take a hard look in the mirror and decide where your own moral responsibility lies and why.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Tboy:

These people went from deep denial a month ago to absolute determination that they will not bow down.  They are already talking about victory and I'm cheering them on, encouraging them, and telling them that they NEED to earn this freedom which was given to them 30 years ago.  They agree and are ready to go the long haul.  I am very proud of so many people here and can confirm that Ukrainians need the support of the world because this is a just fight for their right to survive as a peaceful people.  I'm not sure how we're going to view Russians in the future since they've been extremely forgiving in the past.  Now they're PISSED.  The UA propaganda machine is very effective here.
View Quote

What do you think the reaction would be to limited nuclear or chemical weapons used against Ukraine?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Says he banned 11 parties with ties to Russia. I don't know if there is other parties outside of that 11 that are still legal they aren't tied to Russia, or what tied to Russia really means. It does sound like the kind of thing that could easily be abused.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:07:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7empest] [#37]

Oh did he? Remember when the greatest generation of Americans ever were going to happily give FDR a fourth term because of war time?

Probably not the best time to allow a pro-Russian arm to be all 1A auditing during an open war and fight for your country. Lol.
View Quote

The parties he banned have ties to Russia.

See this is what the political commissars do they post something with a nugget of truth but leave out the rest of the facts and reason why.

And probably a follower of this guy again.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:08:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Tell us you never tracked outside the USA, without telling us you have traveled outside the usa..hahahaha.  dude, US currency is taken anywhere world wide.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Uhhmm...yeah...I've traveled far and wide...and when you get past the tourist areas and off the beaten path...no...US dollars are not accepted everywhere. Ive been plenty of places where no one speaks english, and they aren't accepting US dollars for transactions....and yes, this applies to plenty of places in Europe.

That all said, I have no clue what its like to have 10's of millions of dollars in cash...that probably opens a lot of doors that I know nothing about.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Potatoes are usually mushy.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

Why wouldn't Russia be forced to take down putin prior to a tactical nuke? You're scenario doesn't make sense to me atleast.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

My opinion is that Russian leadership seeing a joint US/EURO hit that takes out a huge chunk of their military would be a sign that they are about to lose everything if they don't step back.  I have no doubt that a large number of people in the Russian govt and military do not want to see their families nuked and would stage a coup or declare Putin unfit.

Hopefully if Putin orders a nuclear escalation, someone puts a bullet in him in the Kremlin right then, but who knows.

I don't see Biden or Macron responding to a tactical nuke with a nuke in return.  Johnson might.  But a massive hard conventional hit that decimates the Russian military would be a palatable option to all three of the leaders and likely supported around the world.  And it would play well in an election year.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Lol.

Red handed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

If Putin starts lobbing tactical nukes, the Poles are going in with or without all of NATO supporting it.
View Quote
Any neighboring country should be fucking furious about it. A shift in weather is all it takes to impact them. Any nuclear detonation in Ukraine would be a belligerent act, and the only response that would make sense would be to kill the people who ordered it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Turkey says Russia, Ukraine 'close to agreement'

Turkey, which has tried to position itself as a mediator, says Russia and Ukraine have made progress on their negotiations to halt the invasion and the two warring sides are close to an agreement.

Turkey said it was also ready to host a meeting between Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20220320-war-in-ukraine-latest-developments-1
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#44]

See this is what the political commissars do they post something with a nugget of truth but leave out the rest of the facts and reason why.
View All Quotes

I hope that actually is the case, and not just an opportunity to crack down on political opposition.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Once they saw all the missiles in the air going toward Russia it would trigger their full Nuke response. They don’t know they are conventional.
View All Quotes

But Miley said he would call them first.  But you are right, fuck it.  We might need to nuke them first, and I'm ok with that.  I just don't think Biden or Macron has the balls.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#46]

Here is what YOU don't get.  There should never have been an invasion in the first place.  Mature individuals rooted deeply in an understanding or Realpolitik should have let Zelinski know that Ukraine was in Russia's sphere of influence, and Russia had strategic concerns about NATO encroaching on their borders, and no, it isn't fair, and no he wasn't going to get a pony for his birthday either, and that he should just cut the best deal that he possibly could given those ugly facts.  Then the Ukranian government should have worked hard to make the best of their situation, and make necessary accommodations to the reality of the situation (maybe Ireland and Mexico and Canada could have helped mentor them) and spare their population from the horrors of war.  Or not.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

What is going on is that the Russian IO aimed at the American right  has worked very well. It has been obvious for years and nobody has cared.

Cool.  So now tell me why the left wants to see a war with Russia.  The left--who hates America and everything America stands for, some people did some things--remember that left?  Yeah--tell me why THEY are so peculiarly interested in involving themselves in Ukraine's war, no matter what the costs.

Here is what you don't seem to get. Just because the left doesnt want to see Ukrainians get slaughtered by Russians doesn't mean the left wants war with Russia. It also does not mean that by supporting Ukraine means you support a democrat agenda. That is a simpleton way to look at things and people who engage in that type of reasoning are very easily manipulated.

[haha]

Just bend over and take it… thanks _
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

That'll show him!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

That'll show him!

Don't worry, Biden knows how to handle Putin. After all, Biden has been toe to toe with him before.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

He banned 11 political parties that are either pro-Russia or with ties to Russia. The biggest of which, Opposition Platform  For Life, had a co-chair that was just removed whose daughter is Putin's goddaughter.  In this particular context, banning political parties that are essentially Russian fronts makes perfect sense.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:14:25 PM EDT
[#49]

He hooked one!
View All Quotes

He hooked one!

What does fishing have to do with the circle drawn around Ukraine?

I am here for updates, not high school ridicule.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

View Quote

Yep

I think he will do one and done and then his people will kill him for sure.  

If he can convince, generals all the way down the person pushing the button to do it.  It's not like he is actually the one with the button to launch it.  All he can do is order it and it has to go through a bunch of people before it actually happens.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1219 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top