Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1332 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Another ghost page
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Toxic masculinity suddenly has a place when 'barbarians are at the door'
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Agreed. He's a gobshite and did nothing to protect America.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AlchemyPhD:

I don't want to see Ukraine get brutalized any more than you do, but I believe that a Russian loss (especially with NATO involvement) would have far worse consequences for the rest of the world than Ukraine being swallowed up by Russia. I don't see Russia leaving quietly. Look no further than Medvedev's recent statements about the use of nuclear weapons. Could be a bluff, but are we prepared to call it? To me that's an unacceptable risk over Ukraine.
View Quote

The problem occurs when you then extend this logic out to its rational conclusion. Countries would fall one by one, and the rest of the world would let it happen to avoid nuclear war. Where does it end?

At some point, you simply can’t kick that can any further.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#5]

I don't want to see Ukraine get brutalized any more than you do, but I believe that a Russian loss (especially with NATO involvement) would have far worse consequences for the rest of the world than Ukraine being swallowed up by Russia. I don't see Russia leaving quietly. Look no further than Medvedev's recent statements about the use of nuclear weapons. Could be a bluff, but are we prepared to call it? To me that's an unacceptable risk over Ukraine.
View Quote

If you think Russia would take Ukraine then declare itself satisfied and done expanding...well I'm just going to say you might be a product of public schooling.  No dictator in history has stopped while he was winning.  Heck, Putin, like a certain former corporal earlier last century, literally laid out his ultimate objectives and guess what...Ukraine is barely getting started. Sure after the beating he's taken, even if he wins he'll have to stop to regroup for a bit...or he'll just go straight to threatening to use nukes next time, and skip the bothersome conventional invasion.  Or if the west doesn't reverse the sanctions...nukes.  Remember, all he'll see is that brute force...worked.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

So your OK with dickhead using nukes as a cover to takeover whatever he wants? As long as it's not the US, right?
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:10:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sordidmesh] [#7]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
Brennan tells what it’s all about.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1818/C28540D6-2860-4E4A-AC15-E8EC9264E568_png-2327428.JPG
View Quote

oops sorry.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:11:54 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Then get ready for every single asshole nuclear power to use that exact same card over every single potential conflict in the future.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:14:26 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Oh look,  a new account trying to dissuade public opinion from blocking Russia.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:21:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Ahh, the good ol' regime change. A superb plan. Because none of the regime changes we've been involved in have led to a complete disaster. By all means, let's try that same time-tested approach with a nuclear power and see how it works out.

Anything that Brennan and his ilk support, I vehemently oppose. Not sure if everyone here is cheering for the right team, to be honest.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Until Russia loses, its going to keep attacking and annexing its neighbors, because its never been told "No" from the other side of the gun.

Chechnya
Georgia
Crimea
Donet'sk
Luhansk

If they aren't stopped now, then:

2/3rds of Ukraine for Novoryussia
Transinstria
Baltics
Gotland
Maybe Poland at the end

Then whatever goes from there.

This either stops now or never. They haven't stopped re-building the Soviet empire since 1994, and they won't stop until they are unable to. Putin has banked on western weakness for decades, and we've fed that every. single. time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:25:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't know how long this one will be up.

I'm posting this mostly for the romantics that think this shit is so cool.  It's not, and this is how bad things are getting.  The laws of land warfare we pretend to care about so much, mean next to nothing when two sides hate each other this much.

This is what it comes to.  Draw whatever conclusion you like.

Kid gloves are off

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Holy Crap! this is crazy if real.  If someone already posted this, I apologzie. It is hard to keep up with the thread it is moving rapidly. If it is fake, I apologize for that.

A Ukraine SU-27 fighter returning to base with a road sign stuck to its jet intake...That is all. Class dismissed!    
"If we's flying any lower, why, we'd need sleigh bells on this thing. But we got one little bulge on them Rooskies, at this height, why, they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen."
Slava Ukraini! Heroiam Slava!

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Somebody gave biden a pretty freakin good speech. Thought that part about saying that putin can't remain in power was way too ambiguous. But it would be better if the guy speaking didn't seem like he's 100 years old. I think biden is doing more or less acceptable for somebody who is confused as often as not. All he has to do is be the figure head and allow himself to be swept along with the current of the world.(and not say stupid shit)
View Quote

Bidet has no idea what he said. If somebody asked him to repeat a key phrase, I bet he couldn't come up with one. He was looking directly at the teleprompters and nothing else 99% of the time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#15]
.....The first video was posted by James Vasquez, a US army veteran and building contractor from Connecticut, who, according to his Twitter feed, arrived in Poland on 15 March and crossed into Ukraine the next day, bringing with him several surveillance drones. He was sent to the frontlines from Lviv on 18 March.

“I kind of feel like I’m on an awesome very dangerous vacation,” he said. And in another tweet: “When I need to amp myself up for battle, I just think about the most punchable face on the planet … Tucker Carlson.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/25/us-volunteers-reach-the-frontline-of-the-war-in-ukraine

https://twitter.com/jmvasquez1974?lang=en
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Holy Crap! this is crazy if real.  If someone already posted this, I apologzie. It is hard to keep up with the thread it is moving rapidly. If it is fake, I apologize for that.

A Ukraine SU-27 fighter returning to base with a road sign stuck to its jet intake...That is all. Class dismissed!    
"If we's flying any lower, why, we'd need sleigh bells on this thing. But we got one little bulge on them Rooskies, at this height, why, they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/46582/277425490_5206516199413453_7915603907690-2327603.jpg
View Quote
Pretty sure that is from years and years ago.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote
Did i see Paki tape?

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:32:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Bizzarolibe:

The problem occurs when you then extend this logic out to its rational conclusion. Countries would fall one by one, and the rest of the world would let it happen to avoid nuclear war. Where does it end?

View Quote

So the solution to avoid a future nuclear conflict.. is to push Russia to the brink and provoke a nuclear conflict? I understand your logic about appeasement, but when dealing with a nuclear power, we have to be more on the risk-averse side when weighing these things. I'm sure the same can be said for Russia, which is why I don't believe they will ever go after NATO. The risk is just too great. The historical precedents from before we had nukes are not directly applicable today.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By slapdaddy:

I'm posting this mostly for the romantics that think this shit is so cool.  It's not, and this is how bad things are getting.  The laws of land warfare we pretend to care about so much, mean next to nothing when two sides hate each other this much.

Kid gloves are off

View Quote

These are the wrong moves.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:37:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: prill64] [#20]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/46582/277425490_5206516199413453_7915603907690-2327603.jpg
View Quote

That’s probably the single most badass picture I’ve seen so far…and that’s saying something with the media we’re getting out of this war….the UAF Pilots are known to be talented but that’s next level

ETA…it’s an old pic from exercises in 2020…practicing highway landings…
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Kid gloves are off

View Quote

Anyone can translate any of that?
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:40:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Kid gloves are off

View Quote

How do we tell who are the Russians and who are the Ukranians in that one??
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:41:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Kid gloves are off

View Quote

Kneecapping prisoners? I guess they should have stayed in Russia.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:41:49 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Literally from 2 years ago:

https://fighterjetsworld.com/latest-news/aircraft-crash/ukrainian-air-force-sukhoi-su-27s-hits-road-sign-during-highway-landing-training/23201/

A Ukrainian Air Force Sukhoi Su-27 combat aircraft narrowly avoided a more serious accident when it landed short and collided with a traffic sign during an expedient tactical airstrip training exercise on Thursday, August 27, 2020, in Ukraine.

Ukrainian Air Force fighter jets have practiced for rough landings on improvised runways, as a part of trials to use roads for emergency landings and to demonstrate the capability to swiftly assemble air power to counter any threat.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#26]
On Newsnation’s Banfield, some guy was saying there were reports of Russian disciplinary units behind the front lines to punish, and even execute deserters.

I thought how Soviet of them. First I’ve heard of it happening and I was wondering if anyone seen any such reports.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#27]
So the solution to avoid a future nuclear conflict.. is to push Russia to the brink and provoke a nuclear conflict? I understand your logic about appeasement, but when dealing with a nuclear power, we have to be more on the risk-averse side when weighing these things. I'm sure the same can be said for Russia, which is why I don't believe they will ever go after NATO. The risk is just too great. The historical precedents from before we had nukes are not directly applicable today.
View Quote

Just stop. You haven't established that you understand anything at all.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:43:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By sarge38624:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Kid gloves are off

white/red armbands are Russians and their EMR camo uniforms.

Blue/Yellow armbands are Ukrainians
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By carcrazysammy:

That is not a popular view here but they really are children. Poorly educated, poor families and now caught in a war they want no part of.

War really is a crime on everyone involved on the ground. If there was true justice Putin would be tied to a post and eaten by hungry dogs. He needs to suffer badly. The best thing that can happen is a Russian higher up will put one in his head and try to resolve this injustice. Unfortunately Putin has eliminated everyone that is not 100% loyal to him.
View Quote

Two thumbs up !!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Kid gloves are off

View Quote

Why immortalize this? I don't agree with killing prisoners, but it's been practiced by all armies throughout history. Nothing good can come from making things like this public...

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Camo pattern and armbands?
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#33]

Kid gloves are off

View Quote

Is that Russians killing Ukrainians or Ukrainians killing Russians?
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:48:14 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:48:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Got to call it at some point. Especially when they literily said “you’re next” to Poland.

I 100% believe Poland would attack Russia if Ukraine collapsed to Russia rule.
View Quote

I think so, too.  And they should.  

A first start in my book would be for Lithuania and Poland to end this obscenity of Russia having an armed camp and occupying territory 200 miles from their border - Kaliningrad.  A nice chunk of East Prussia Russia just re-populated after murdering and raping it clean in '44/'45.  When Russia is depleted a little more, the next logical step is squeezing this resource off.  Russia has no legal, historical, or treaty claim to this part of what would rightfully mostly be Poland.

The time for peace will be win Kaliningrad, Luhanks, Donesk, Crimea are returned and Putin and about 250 other war criminals are sitting in the dock at the Hague.  Time to brush up for Nuremburg II.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:48:57 PM EDT
[#36]

Ahh, the good ol' regime change. A superb plan. Because none of the regime changes we've been involved in have led to a complete disaster. By all means, let's try that same time-tested approach with a nuclear power and see how it works out.

Anything that Brennan and his ilk support, I vehemently oppose. Not sure if everyone here is cheering for the right team, to be honest.
View Quote

Putin lover...........fuck off !!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:49:26 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Not fake but happened years ago. Still fairly interesting. Could have really FODed the left engine.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:50:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By klinc:
View Quote

Looks like 2020.

https://theaviationist.com/2020/08/29/ukrainian-su-27-flanker-hit-a-road-sign-during-highway-landing-training/
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:52:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:

View Quote

Not actually killing, "just" kneecapping.  It looks like they put tourniquets on the before shooting.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:54:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ISEEYOU2] [#40]

View Quote

It's not time to call his bluff....It's time to kick their asses !!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:55:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

So you're ok with any nuclear power taking over any non-nuclear power they want just because they threaten nukes if anyone intervenes?

Can China take Taiwan, Japan, Philippines, even Australia?

Can North Korea take South Korea?

Can (in a few years if Joe has his way) Iran take Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait?

The American Nuclear Deterrent protects those allies and the minute we act like it's a bluff you know what will happen.
View Quote

I would say this question depends on the circumstances. Ukraine and Russia have a complicated history and active territorial disputes. In a way, they've been in an active military conflict since 2014. Not at all comparable to China/Australia or even N Korea/S Korea. I don't believe it's the right place and time to test the limits of nuclear deterrence, especially since we have no defensive obligations to Ukraine. NATO may be the place to take that stand, but not Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:55:29 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Kid gloves are off

UA are kneecapping RU and killing them.

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:56:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

Why immortalize this? I don't agree with killing prisoners, but it's been practiced by all armies throughout history. Nothing good can come from making things like this public...

View Quote

Harsh reality, not just of war, but also for all the foaming at the mouth can’t wait for teotwawki tards.
This is how it will be, no harems, no cases of mountain house, no happily ever after, just savagery.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:56:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Phocks:

Not actually killing, "just" kneecapping.  It looks like they put tourniquets on the before shooting.
View All Quotes

Wow, Russia couldn't have made a better propaganda film than this. So much for the Ukrainians having the moral high ground.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By klinc:
View Quote

You are correct. 2020 to be exact. They were intentionally landing on roadways as practice.

https://fighterjetsworld.com/latest-news/aircraft-crash/ukrainian-air-force-sukhoi-su-27s-hits-road-sign-during-highway-landing-training/23201/
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Definitely lowers the risk of escape... Definitely not the smartest thing to film though...

Eventually there will be an accounting for this sort of thing, and some prison time to go around.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:00:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Bidet has no idea what he said. If somebody asked him to repeat a key phrase, I bet he couldn't come up with one. He was looking directly at the teleprompters and nothing else 99% of the time.
View Quote

I bet you couldn't either......not that you are trying to save the free world or anything important !
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:

I guarantee they threw gas on them and threw in a match after those photos. They stacked them like wood in that cement room.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

This needs to be remembered again, and again, and again. Keep security on them and try to follow the 5S rules, but otherwise be decent and let the results speak for themselves. More effective than any form of propaganda or abuse.

Babushka can bring tea while armed security remains in the room. All this chest beating talk is completely counter productive, counter to past historical experience, and counter to human nature.

The Ukr's are hurting their own cause by showing these poor bastards piled into the back of a minivan. Our leadership needs to communicate to theirs and put a halt to that shit. If they are lacking resources to handle EPWs that needs to be worked out among NATO members to take that off of Ukraine's plate.

I guarantee they threw gas on them and threw in a match after those photos. They stacked them like wood in that cement room.

You "guarantee" it ?

You're one of the resident Commie lovers aren't you ?

Maybe you're just projecting ...

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:01:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Pickles:

UA are kneecapping RU and killing them.

View Quote

Stupid.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:03:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1332 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top