Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1360 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:39:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:45:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kuhndog:
Russian TOS-1 taken out.

View Quote

No, both shots missed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:46:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

US will return fire. France lacks the balls, Britain would ask us, first. Israel doesn't care until Iran jumps, and Pakistan, India and China are their own problem.

I think Russia will deploy a tactial nuke and try to pass it off as a command/control problem, and not a definitive act of the State.

We are in uncharted territory ATM.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NEXT23:

No such thing. Its not WWII and the US the only one to have NUKES.

If there is an "exchange", who is returning in the exchange.....because I've been told here that UA has none........so that leaves France, UK, and the good ole USA.......so who is returning fire?

US will return fire. France lacks the balls, Britain would ask us, first. Israel doesn't care until Iran jumps, and Pakistan, India and China are their own problem.

I think Russia will deploy a tactial nuke and try to pass it off as a command/control problem, and not a definitive act of the State.

I'm really not sure they would do it. You really think Biden/this administration has the balls to start nuclear war over a single tactical nuke used in Ukraine ?

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:49:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

I'm really not sure they would do it. You really think Biden/this administration has the balls to start nuclear war over a single tactical nuke used in Ukraine ?

View All Quotes

If there is an "exchange", who is returning in the exchange.....because I've been told here that UA has none........so that leaves France, UK, and the good ole USA.......so who is returning fire?

Cognitive question marks aside, Biden is an aggressive person. Don’t forget not that long ago he was talking about fighting people on the campaign trail that challenged him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:54:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Cognitive question marks aside, Biden is an aggressive person. Don’t forget not that long ago he was talking about fighting people on the campaign trail that challenged him.
View All Quotes

*sigh* I'm old. Tired. If this has to end in the end of the world, let's make sure of two things.

1. We don't fire first.
2. We fire best, and wipe out everything that resembles communism from the globe.

Is that too harsh?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

*sigh* I'm old. Tired. If this has to end in the end of the world, let's make sure of two things.

1. We don't fire first.
2. We fire best, and wipe out everything that resembles communism from the globe.

Is that too harsh?
View All Quotes

1. We don't fire first.

Is that too harsh?

Possibly to harsh, you’re talking about nuking many of our own cities and states. Personally I think it’s a solid plan
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:59:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#7]

View All Quotes
I believe that there will be a limited nuclear exchange, because Russia's too big of a dick to walk away, and the West won't let them slide, once they do.

New guy question: can we (US) have icbm (or anything I guess) intercept aircraft patrolling our airspace perimeter thoroughly and continuously, similar to what they used to do during the Cold War, it not be stealth, and still not be readily known to the public?

My context is all the transponder on/off action we’ve seen.

Basically, I’m hoping we have all the intercept measures possible in ideal position to do their job.

Im sure the AF and Navy are busy as heck with things we don’t know about and now is NOT the time for any incursions…

I know I’m a 21er but I’m not a dipshit I swear (I know that’s exactly what a dipshit 21 would say :-)).
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:02:20 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

And honestly, that aggressive-old-man thing seems like it comes out in him sometimes. He gets angry over stuff. But it isn't only his decision.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:13:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:15:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Possibly to harsh, you’re talking about nuking many of our own cities and states. Personally I think it’s a solid plan
View All Quotes

1. We don't fire first.

Is that too harsh?

It's mostly just the coasts. We can still have deep water ports in the Gulf.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:15:15 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

I get that...but I don't see him starting nuclear war over Ukraine. I could be wrong but I'd be surprised.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:18:20 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Its not only Bidens decision. Everyone thinks that POTUS or POTATUS has the last word, but there are situations where he doesnt get much say in the matter.

He gets all the say in preemptive attacks, doctrine in place basically leaves him out of the loop in response to an attack, especially if we are bound by treaty or agreement.  

There are few places on Earth that the US isnt bound to return fire in the event of a nuclear strike; that would include Europe proper and mixed areas of Asia.  

TLDR;  Biden doesnt have a say in a lot of situations regarding retaliatory strikes in areas that we consider strategic areas.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:24:50 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

1. We don't fire first.

Is that too harsh?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:25:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
There are no ICBM intercept aircraft and never have been.  The defense against ICBMs is thin to none.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:
I believe that there will be a limited nuclear exchange, because Russia's too big of a dick to walk away, and the West won't let them slide, once they do.

New guy question: can we (US) have icbm (or anything I guess) intercept aircraft patrolling our airspace perimeter thoroughly and continuously, similar to what they used to do during the Cold War, it not be stealth, and still not be readily known to the public?

My context is all the transponder on/off action we've seen.

Basically, I'm hoping we have all the intercept measures possible in ideal position to do their job.

Im sure the AF and Navy are busy as heck with things we don't know about and now is NOT the time for any incursions

I know I'm a 21er but I'm not a dipshit I swear (I know that's exactly what a dipshit 21 would say :-)). Hey we got an original T-34 at work?
There are no ICBM intercept aircraft and never have been.  The defense against ICBMs is thin to none.

Thank you. And-damn.

So since all our stories about grassy fields opening are in the past, that would outline the kind of infrastructure it would take.

(My family always told us about the one beside their small town outside Pittsburgh)
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:26:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: goneshootin] [#15]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

And honestly, that aggressive-old-man thing seems like it comes out in him sometimes. He gets angry over stuff. But it isn't only his decision.
View All Quotes

Biden gets angry when confronted by questions he doesn't like. I think behind closed doors in big spots he's a passive fucking pussy. for better or worse whatever the situation is.
He's a confused old man in public.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:40:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Where are they going to get the people and equipment?
View Quote

they don't need  more people and equipment. It will turn in a WWI style trench stalemate. Exactly the same thing as in Donbass almost for a decade, where neither side could advance.

It has already turned into a stalemate and front lines will become a lot less dynamic, and better defined.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:46:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Thank you. And-damn.

So since all our stories about grassy fields opening are in the past, that would outline the kind of infrastructure it would take.

(My family always told us about the one beside their small town outside Pittsburgh)
View All Quotes

My context is all the transponder on/off action we've seen.

Basically, I'm hoping we have all the intercept measures possible in ideal position to do their job.

Im sure the AF and Navy are busy as heck with things we don't know about and now is NOT the time for any incursions

I know I'm a 21er but I'm not a dipshit I swear (I know that's exactly what a dipshit 21 would say :-)). Hey we got an original T-34 at work?

Thank you. And-damn.

Laser and directed energy and whatever else they're working on are sadly and most likely a decade or two or whatever away. You really want a solution that hits them before they re-enter the atmosphere. Once they deploy multiple vehicles you're pretty much fucked.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:46:33 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

True. The main defense against ICBMs is really just the deterrent that we have them too.  Once deterrents fail bad things happen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:54:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By goneshootin:

I was thinking the same thing. They were already on the ground. But I have no idea how they recruit and their numbers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:

Fox news is saying Russia is bringing 1000 or so more contractors. Wagner group.

What happened to the first group?

I was thinking the same thing. They were already on the ground. But I have no idea how they recruit and their numbers.

Or they are already in the ground.

Back in the Cold War days, I remember reading about war gamings Pentagon did.  Once a "tactical" nuke started flying, it inevitably led to full fledge nuke.  I like to think that there are still some people in the State Department/Defense/Intelligence that still take their jobs seriously and have good idea what Russia has/can and that's why they are treading lightly.

It only takes one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:55:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Biden gets angry when confronted by questions he doesn't like. I think behind closed doors in big spots he's a passive fucking pussy. for better or worse whatever the situation is.
View All Quotes

not to mention, he's pissed off at everybody, because for the last 50 years, he's been treated like an idiot, and now "I am president now, how you like that!", getting his revenge on all the minions who thought so lowly of him.

angry neglected old man who suddenly came into a lot of (undeserved) power over everybody who dissed him.  and wants to make sure everybody knows it before he kicks the bucket.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:02:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

they don't need  more people and equipment. It will turn in a WWI style trench stalemate. Exactly the same thing as in Donbass almost for a decade, where neither side could advance.

It has already turned into a stalemate and front lines will become a lot less dynamic, and better defined.

View Quote

Russia is going to run out of shit to blow Ukranians up with. They are going to run out of trucks to get stuff to the lines. Ukraine is getting arms as fast as we can get them to the border, and we will be supplying them until russia is reduced to throwing rocks. You can't stay in the trenches without food, ammo and fuel, and transportation to get it there.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:08:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mitsudriver:

I see this as the most likely nuclear scenario (if there is one).  Some sort of lower yield nuke not delivered via ICBM and NATO gets conventionally involved.  Russia either escalates with more nukes and scenario B below plays out or they get their shit pushed all the way up and out of their ears conventionally.  

One of the big boys from an ICBM silo takes off then all bets are off and other shit starts flying before it hits the ground.  In that case, life as we know it is over and whomever survives gets to sort it out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mitsudriver:
Originally Posted By aswrg7:

If Russia pops off a tactical nuke, I expect that NATO will hammer them with conventional forces.  Although, that could lead to Russia popping off more nukes, so IDK.....

I see this as the most likely nuclear scenario (if there is one).  Some sort of lower yield nuke not delivered via ICBM and NATO gets conventionally involved.  Russia either escalates with more nukes and scenario B below plays out or they get their shit pushed all the way up and out of their ears conventionally.  

One of the big boys from an ICBM silo takes off then all bets are off and other shit starts flying before it hits the ground.  In that case, life as we know it is over and whomever survives gets to sort it out.
My guess would be that we would likely do the following:

1.  Destroy every piece of equipment staging on the Ukrainian border with cruise missiles.
2.  Destroy every bridge and railway line leading into Ukraine.
3.  Put up an umbrella of air coverage over Ukraine.
4.  Take out bombers firing cruise missiles into Ukraine, maybe even airfields using cruise missiles.
5.  Proceed to destroy anything Russian inside Ukraine with extreme prejudice.
6.  Consider destroying their pipelines, and maybe even production capacity.

The strategy would be to cut off all supply lines into Ukraine and destroy their armor and transport without setting foot inside it.  The Russians not killed in air strikes would then be caught inside a cauldron and could be wiped out by Ukrainians.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:21:09 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Where are they going to get the people and equipment?

That stalemate was largely artificial due to the Minsk agreements that were mostly abided by with the occasional violation. Most heavy weapons above certain calibers and air power was forbidden to be used. That's why a few months ago it was a big deal when UA released footage of a TB2 hitting an artillery piece and Russia made a big stink about it. Never mind the fact the artillery being used was already a violation. Now with the gloves off a trench warfare style will likely not happen like it did  from 2014 to February 24 of this year.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:24:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

чоловік, (fixed)

View Quote

Добре добре, хай буде чоловіче
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:26:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#25]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By RickJames1999:

What's the sense in destroying the tank if the friendlies get killed by the boom?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RickJames1999:
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

I wonder if this will prompt a reduction in arming distance for M72/AT4/Carl/NLAW etc going forward to better allow use in dense urban combat?

What's the sense in destroying the tank if the friendlies get killed by the boom?

Well, I suspect because theres a high chance they would be killed by the tank if the shell doesn't go off. And theres decent chance of survival for the shooter if they are firing from behind cover as its a HEAT/EFP warhead whose fragmentation/metal is launched forward (ie away from the shooter.)

Ultimately risking one shooters life for a Tank + Tank Crew is a pretty good trade in a high intensity war of attrition.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:40:36 AM EDT
[#27]

It's a good video

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:
Russian moves in Ukraine seem bafflingly short-sighted

How could the Russians--Putin in particular--fail to calculate the inevitable downstream implications of their actions?  It makes no sense--almost--unless something is missing from the analysis.

Here is an intelligence analyst who asserts that Russia (for some reason) is fighting in Ukraine with its fingers, and not a fist.  

He seems to be fluent with Russian military capabilities and inventories, most especially their nuclear weapons, which is his area of expertise.

I can't vouch for his analysis--but he seems to know what he is talking about, and his credentials seem strong.

ARFCOM has assured me that EMP is a non-issue, but he seems to be perfectly familiar with the technical specs for military-grade EMP hardening, and asserts that it is not good enough to prevent incapacitation by Russian EMP weapons.  But perhaps ARFCOM knows better?

Lastly, he cites cultural inadequacies in the way the West perceives the world so as to leave it blind to the Russian pragmatic world view's intentions.

Anyway--it is food for thought.

Hopefully he is completely wrong.  

If not, we'll probably know in the next couple weeks.

The Nuclear 9/11 In Our Future...

Hour-long Interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIVYKReWPA

It's a good video

It is but I don't have the expertise to really know how credible much of that data is.

Would love to hear what others think about it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:42:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

Nope.

Min arming distances on AT4s and LAAWs are 30 feet.  Any closer and you blow yourself up.

Its not the sort of thing where you can just field mod the arming fuse.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

Its a NLAW with 20m arming distance, so almost certainly failed to arm in time due to the minimal effect it had; the tank was within rock throwing distance from that window.

I wonder if this will prompt a reduction in arming distance for M72/AT4/Carl/NLAW etc going forward to better allow use in dense urban combat?

Nope.

Min arming distances on AT4s and LAAWs are 30 feet.  Any closer and you blow yourself up.

Its not the sort of thing where you can just field mod the arming fuse.

No, I meant whether SAAB etc will modify their munitions in the factory (NLAWa2) going forward based on this type of combat experience to have a shorter arming distance.

30' ala AT4 would be better; 60' as we just saw is too long.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:48:53 AM EDT
[#29]
FlightRadar24: F-15 flying circles close to the border of Lviv now. I’ve seen drones, intel planes, Blackhawks, refueling planes, cargo planes over the past month-First time I’ve seen a fighter
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:27:13 AM EDT
[#30]
fcking Biden is totally fucking us right now, cant his handlers keep his mouth friggin shut?! for fcks sake we will be at war within a month if he spouts off dumb shit again...
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:51:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Alpinist:
FlightRadar24: F-15 flying circles close to the border of Lviv now. I’ve seen drones, intel planes, Blackhawks, refueling planes, cargo planes over the past month-First time I’ve seen a fighter
View Quote

I think he was drawing a dick, and is now scribbling it out cause B52 coming may see it
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:00:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Oy, NYT got on the LegGate story:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/03/28/world/ukraine-russia-war#a-video-shows-russian-prisoners-of-war-in-ukraine-being-beaten-and-shot-in-their-legs

Reuters as well.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-investigators-study-video-alleged-mistreatment-russian-prisoners-kremlin-2022-03-28/

I dont think it will matter much. But its not good PR, and also discourages RU troops from surrendering.

If you're going to take revenge, at a minimum, dont share the video evidence on social media. Better still, dont have a video in case of capture.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:02:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Noted economist Martin Armstrong wrote:

I reported yesterday on the private blog that there was a battle raging between the Pentagon and the State Department and the Pentagon won. The Neocons have been putting out total BS that Putin was losing and on the ropes in hope that they could muster support for a NATO invasion. Blinken had his wrists smacked with a club and read the riot act – what the hell do you think you are doing calling Putin a Butcher and insisting on regime change?

The Pentagon warned that this is NOT a battle that will be easily won and there will be no NY left to have a ticker-tape parade. Do not expect the overthrow of Putin claiming he is just an autocrat when in fact the very same structure stands in Europe. The head of Europe also never stands for election and is appointed by the party. What is the difference between that and Russia or China? On top of that, Biden has declared world war III in the financial markets WITHOUT consulting the Pentagon or Congress. That is outrageous for under the Constitution only Congress can issue a declaration of war.
View Quote

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/hunter-bidens-laptop-funding-bioweapons-in-ukraine/
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:05:58 AM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Riter:
Noted economist Martin Armstrong wrote:

I reported yesterday on the private blog that there was a battle raging between the Pentagon and the State Department and the Pentagon won. The Neocons have been putting out total BS that Putin was losing and on the ropes in hope that they could muster support for a NATO invasion. Blinken had his wrists smacked with a club and read the riot act – what the hell do you think you are doing calling Putin a Butcher and insisting on regime change?

The Pentagon warned that this is NOT a battle that will be easily won and there will be no NY left to have a ticker-tape parade. Do not expect the overthrow of Putin claiming he is just an autocrat when in fact the very same structure stands in Europe. The head of Europe also never stands for election and is appointed by the party. What is the difference between that and Russia or China? On top of that, Biden has declared world war III in the financial markets WITHOUT consulting the Pentagon or Congress. That is outrageous for under the Constitution only Congress can issue a declaration of war.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/hunter-bidens-laptop-funding-bioweapons-in-ukraine/

The "head of Europe" is ceremonial post with no power. Europe operates by consensus with each nation having a vote, and the heads of State who do have power are elected.

The first part of his rant was alright, war with Russia won't end well at all, but claiming Europe is an autocracy like Russia jumped deep into the troll farm.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:19:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Oy, NYT got on the LegGate story:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/03/28/world/ukraine-russia-war#a-video-shows-russian-prisoners-of-war-in-ukraine-being-beaten-and-shot-in-their-legs

Reuters as well.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-investigators-study-video-alleged-mistreatment-russian-prisoners-kremlin-2022-03-28/

I dont think it will matter much. But its not good PR, and also discourages RU troops from surrendering.

If you're going to take revenge, at a minimum, dont share the video evidence on social media. Better still, dont have a video in case of capture.
View Quote

The amount of civilians they will take it out on is seldom considered.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:56:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Russians are showing off the dead Azov battalion fighters in Mariupol, piles and piles of dead bodies.

They are using techniques they developed in Syria to clear the surrounding towns and industrial areas, who would have thought we are seeing tactics that worked in Aleppo, in Europe, in 2022...

The best weapons we could send to Ukraine now would be anti-drone systems, the Russians are just picking armor off using the Krasnopol 152mm guided artillery and their relatively cheap drones. I've counted at least 50 videos in the past few days. It's not on any western media because it's not part of the narrative, but this will have caused Nato a lot of worries because if you are within range and the drone spots you, you are a target.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:01:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Riter] [#37]
Originally Posted By martin248:

The "head of Europe" is ceremonial post with no power. Europe operates by consensus with each nation having a vote, and the heads of State who do have power are elected.

The first part of his rant was alright, war with Russia won't end well at all, but claiming Europe is an autocracy like Russia jumped deep into the troll farm.
View Quote

Europe is under the EU and the member nations have little to say about things.  Take your share of rapefugees.  Legislative body is not elected and can pass laws and citizens can't recall them as they are appointed.

Same stuff is being done here with districts with unelected commissioners who don't answer to the public, make rules, imposr fines and the voters have no say.  It's also done through joint county agencies here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:06:07 AM EDT
[#38]

Bullshit. There are leaves on the trees.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

They're still fighting it out for part of the city. Did you see the video of Azov being marched in the streets? I bet they'll be in a ditch soon.

Bullshit. There are leaves on the trees.

Too many buildings still standing. Who are the people heckling the prisoners?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:12:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Too many buildings still standing. Who are the people heckling the prisoners?
View Quote

The video is from 2014.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:20:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Good thread here. I suspect he is correct.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:27:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Yobro512:
Pretty sure I just saw a video where Russians were literally stacking azov like cordwood.

Description said they’d been waiting a long time to clean up Mariupol.

:/
View All Quotes
Pretty sure I just saw a video where Russians were literally stacking azov like cordwood.

Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:
Russians are showing off the dead Azov battalion fighters in Mariupol, piles and piles of dead bodies.

Two claims of this with no evidence. The most recent mention of Azov was the Russian MoD claiming to have shot down a Mi-8 that was supposed to rescue Azov senior leadership, which ALSO sounds like bullshit.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:47:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Two claims of this with no evidence. The most recent mention of Azov was the Russian MoD claiming to have shot down a Mi-8 that was supposed to rescue Azov senior leadership, which ALSO sounds like bullshit.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:

Pro-Russian channel on Telegram, there are others but you can find them yourself, I don't like to post gore. But, they are there.....

Telegram Link

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:56:22 AM EDT
[#43]
B52 flying a pattern over Romania, and a rc135 right next to kalingrad on adsb.  

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:04:11 AM EDT
[#44]

Pro-Russian channel on Telegram, there are others but you can find them yourself, I don't like to post gore. But, they are there.....

Telegram Link

View Quote

Thanks. That unfortunately fits the description.
Although it’s possible they just found their stash of casualties.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:33:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By savoy3:
So more Rape!!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:34:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: theskuh] [#47]

They are using techniques they developed in Syria to clear the surrounding towns and industrial areas, who would have thought we are seeing tactics that worked in Aleppo, in Europe, in 2022...

The best weapons we could send to Ukraine now would be anti-drone systems, the Russians are just picking armor off using the Krasnopol 152mm guided artillery and their relatively cheap drones. I've counted at least 50 videos in the past few days. It's not on any western media because it's not part of the narrative, but this will have caused Nato a lot of worries because if you are within range and the drone spots you, you are a target.
View Quote

Every morning you post some variation of pro Russian crap. "I have seen tons of videos" yet post none or one that doesn't even show what you say is happening  "Tons of bodies" " laser guided weapons are wiping them out etc.

Every morning i get up and read the same exact post from you. Every morning.

What is it going to be tomorrow?

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:38:26 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Thats a huge claim to make without any sort of link to proof of what you say you are seeing?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:43:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Good thread here. I suspect he is correct.
View Quote

US leadership?  Not since man o' mean tweets left office.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1360 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top