Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1361 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

I'm really not sure they would do it. You really think Biden/this administration has the balls to start nuclear war over a single tactical nuke used in Ukraine ?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By NEXT23:

No such thing. Its not WWII and the US the only one to have NUKES.

If there is an "exchange", who is returning in the exchange.....because I've been told here that UA has none........so that leaves France, UK, and the good ole USA.......so who is returning fire?

US will return fire. France lacks the balls, Britain would ask us, first. Israel doesn't care until Iran jumps, and Pakistan, India and China are their own problem.

I think Russia will deploy a tactial nuke and try to pass it off as a command/control problem, and not a definitive act of the State.

We are in uncharted territory ATM.

I'm really not sure they would do it. You really think Biden/this administration has the balls to start nuclear war over a single tactical nuke used in Ukraine ?

It's not a question of balls. It would be moronic.

Total nuclear exchange will not be the answer to a small nuke used against Ukraine.

At most there would be a response in kind.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:53:44 AM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

Sadly you are considering this a “noted economist”.

Attachment Attached File

Remember when you thought that spelling things like See Aye A would keep you off the government radar? You should go back to that silly kind of detachment from reality rather than following a felonious fraud.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By rca2222:

Total nuclear exchange will not be the answer to a small nuke used against Ukraine.

View Quote
I don't know how you respond in kind to a nuke. What is an "in kind" response? Does a small town in Russia get nuked?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:04:14 AM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

If there is an "exchange", who is returning in the exchange.....because I've been told here that UA has none........so that leaves France, UK, and the good ole USA.......so who is returning fire?

US will return fire. France lacks the balls, Britain would ask us, first. Israel doesn't care until Iran jumps, and Pakistan, India and China are their own problem.

I think Russia will deploy a tactial nuke and try to pass it off as a command/control problem, and not a definitive act of the State.

That line is getting pushed more and more... nukes getting used is like watching your across the street neighbors house get home invaded and the wife getting raped on the front lawn... if you don't do anything about that, you pretty much deserve what you get...
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:10:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:20:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#6]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

Pro-Russian channel on Telegram, there are others but you can find them yourself, I don't like to post gore. But, they are there.....

Telegram Link

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:

Originally Posted By Yobro512:
Pretty sure I just saw a video where Russians were literally stacking azov like cordwood.

Description said they’d been waiting a long time to clean up Mariupol.

:/

Russians are showing off the dead Azov battalion fighters in Mariupol, piles and piles of dead bodies.

Two claims of this with no evidence. The most recent mention of Azov was the Russian MoD claiming to have shot down a Mi-8 that was supposed to rescue Azov senior leadership, which ALSO sounds like bullshit.

Pro-Russian channel on Telegram, there are others but you can find them yourself, I don't like to post gore. But, they are there.....

Telegram Link

.lol those are supposed to be azov soldiers?? They look like dead Russian dpr separatists. Azov uniforns are different.  How do you know Russians didnt just lau an azov banner on a pile of dead Russian comrades??
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:28:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

*right click, save as*
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:38:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:46:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fxntime] [#10]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Cognitive question marks aside, Biden is an aggressive person. Don’t forget not that long ago he was talking about fighting people on the campaign trail that challenged him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Cognitive question marks aside, Biden is an aggressive person. Don’t forget not that long ago he was talking about fighting people on the campaign trail that challenged him.

That's easy to do when you have 100 guys around with guns and the courts to protect you.

He reminds me of that old guy at the gun show selling shockers that spends most of his time zapping the air like he's being attacked.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:49:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

Ma Deuce!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

Ma Deuce!

Gift from the Baltics.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:49:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Voland:

That line is getting pushed more and more... nukes getting used is like watching your across the street neighbors house get home invaded and the wife getting raped on the front lawn... if you don't do anything about that, you pretty much deserve what you get...
View All Quotes

There are a great many "patriots" in our country who would see that happening and say, "not my problem. Their safety is THEIR responsibility, not mine. If they dont't want to be burglarized and raped, they shouldn't have been smaller and weaker than the burglar/rapist."  MYOB has metastasized into a cancer.

At this point, I actually wonder if we'd respond with nukes to anything, ever. I think the "OMG that will start WWIII" hand-wringing has gotten so bad, there will be serious resistance to any response, even to direct attack on us. Russian nukes could be be falling in our country and there would be people in our military (and definately here on arfcom) saying, "they only hit [this city]. Are we really going to start WWIII over [this city]? That's suicide!"

I still maintain that whether or not Putin launches nukes has nothing to do with anything the rest if the world does, and everything to do with how his plans are going. If Ukraine doesn't give up, he'll launch. Ig Ukraine starts obviously winning, he'll launch. If his population starts getting frisky, he'll launch. Sure, he'll blame it on something Biden said, or some perceived slight ny NATO or the EU, but the reality is there is nothing we can do, or not do, that will affect his decision to use nukes other than totally abandon Ukraine and any other country he decides he wants.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Thats a huge claim to make without any sort of link to proof of what you say you are seeing?
View Quote

Because it's bullshit and he's full of shit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:00:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sircam671] [#14]
Originally Posted By AeroE:

That was a Nike site for anti- aircraft missiles in case Soviet bombers penetrated into the interior.  The story of the Nike Project is interesting.

Read about the US "nuclear triad" during the Cold War.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:
I believe that there will be a limited nuclear exchange, because Russia's too big of a dick to walk away, and the West won't let them slide, once they do.

New guy question: can we (US) have icbm (or anything I guess) intercept aircraft patrolling our airspace perimeter thoroughly and continuously, similar to what they used to do during the Cold War, it not be stealth, and still not be readily known to the public?

My context is all the transponder on/off action we've seen.

Basically, I'm hoping we have all the intercept measures possible in ideal position to do their job.

Im sure the AF and Navy are busy as heck with things we don't know about and now is NOT the time for any incursions

I know I'm a 21er but I'm not a dipshit I swear (I know that's exactly what a dipshit 21 would say :-)). Hey we got an original T-34 at work?
There are no ICBM intercept aircraft and never have been.  The defense against ICBMs is thin to none.

Thank you. And-damn.

So since all our stories about grassy fields opening are in the past, that would outline the kind of infrastructure it would take.

(My family always told us about the one beside their small town outside Pittsburgh)

That was a Nike site for anti- aircraft missiles in case Soviet bombers penetrated into the interior.  The story of the Nike Project is interesting.

Read about the US "nuclear triad" during the Cold War.

There is a restored Nike missile site in the Florida Everglades National Park that is very cool to see if you're ever in the neighborhood. I saw the sign for it when I was visiting and made a detour to go see it, happened to arrive right when they were opening the doors:
https://youtu.be/VtbAida32Cc
From this position the missile would be pushed out by hand (!) on a system of rails, placed upright and fired.

There are also some abandoned Nike silos adjacent to the Newport News-Williamsburg Airport in Virginia, visible on Google maps.

Interesting relics from people who had the misfortune to live in "interesting times".
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

This runs contrary to what I said earlier about the use of Nukes, but if Putin were so damn ready to mash that button why the draft?  Why send more bodies in?

Could this mean he doesnt have the balls to nuke UKR and is willing send waves until UKR runs out of bullets?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

I think more than a few of us called it.

Putin will put the fire out with human bodies.  As many as it takes to "win."

What a god-forsaken failure of a culture.  It really deserves to die.

Said it earlier on: Russia is going to try and out 'Meat' US defence production.

Ironically Putin said there would be no draft for this operation. I can only hope this pissed some of the population off.

This runs contrary to what I said earlier about the use of Nukes, but if Putin were so damn ready to mash that button why the draft?  Why send more bodies in?

Could this mean he doesnt have the balls to nuke UKR and is willing send waves until UKR runs out of bullets?

I wish I was smarter and more knowledgeable about the area, politics, and people there.  So everyone should take my opinions as just those of an average American dude. I only know what I’ve been told, read, and tried to learn during this conflict.

It seems to me that no option is off the table for Russia.   It is lead by an old sociopath gangster, surrounded by yes men.  
The upper/ruling class of Russia seems to be almost exclusively gangsters too.   In a lot of ways, the actions of Russia reflect a mentally of a drug cartel or LA street gang.

It’s strategy is a mix of posturing, brutality, terror, and deception, to take what it wants.

It’s tools are bullying based on reputation, the availability of their exports, an degrading and inept armed forces who rely on quantity over quality, and a questionable number of various WMDs.

We aren’t dealing with a 1960s Soviet Superpower, but a heavily armed “poor” country that feels it needs to expand to have more resources to plunder.  Economically and psychologically It’s much like a post Weimar Republic Deutschland, but run by gangsters instead of fascists, with a far more demoralized population.

What does that mean?  Unpredictability.  Selective use of WMDs or leveling cities with rockets and shelling to induce terror and capitulation are well within reason.  

If faced with a fall of the entire Russian system and leadership, they will burn it all down first, I think.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By aswrg7:

If Russia pops off a tactical nuke, I expect that NATO will hammer them with conventional forces.  Although, that could lead to Russia popping off more nukes, so IDK.....
View Quote

Same. This admin should have long issued a warning that using a tactical nuke would result in the elimination of all Russian units outside of their internationally recognized borders. Unless maybe they want Russia thinking there would be a nuclear response. Though in that case I'm not sure the deterrence is as effective due to it being unsaid and the doubt the West has the stomach for it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By theskuh:

Every morning you post some variation of pro Russian crap. "I have seen tons of videos" yet post none or one that doesn't even show what you say is happening  "Tons of bodies" " laser guided weapons are wiping them out etc.

Every morning i get up and read the same exact post from you. Every morning.

What is it going to be tomorrow?

View Quote

I am posting what I am seeing on both sides of this conflict, I guess the truth of the situation is hard to swallow. I don't like it, but I don't trust any media outlets on any side of this war. I purposely don't post what I think is propaganda from both sides, but if you want to look for what is really happening you need to see the gains or losses on both sides of this conflict.

Would you like me to sugarcoat it, or only post what is favorable to western ideals? I am pro-Ukrainian, pro-western, pro-USA, pro-NATO, but I am anti-bullshit on both sides.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 3one5:

Because it's bullshit and he's full of shit.
View Quote

How many videos would it take for you to become concerned that what the MOD is positing (they are banned on all western social media) is real, and they are effective?

Don't shoot the fucking messenger.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
My guess would be that we would likely do the following:

1.  Destroy every piece of equipment staging on the Ukrainian border with cruise missiles.
2.  Destroy every bridge and railway line leading into Ukraine.
3.  Put up an umbrella of air coverage over Ukraine.
4.  Take out bombers firing cruise missiles into Ukraine, maybe even airfields using cruise missiles.
5.  Proceed to destroy anything Russian inside Ukraine with extreme prejudice.
6.  Consider destroying their pipelines, and maybe even production capacity.

The strategy would be to cut off all supply lines into Ukraine and destroy their armor and transport without setting foot inside it.  The Russians not killed in air strikes would then be caught inside a cauldron and could be wiped out by Ukrainians.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
Originally Posted By mitsudriver:
Originally Posted By aswrg7:

If Russia pops off a tactical nuke, I expect that NATO will hammer them with conventional forces.  Although, that could lead to Russia popping off more nukes, so IDK.....

I see this as the most likely nuclear scenario (if there is one).  Some sort of lower yield nuke not delivered via ICBM and NATO gets conventionally involved.  Russia either escalates with more nukes and scenario B below plays out or they get their shit pushed all the way up and out of their ears conventionally.  

One of the big boys from an ICBM silo takes off then all bets are off and other shit starts flying before it hits the ground.  In that case, life as we know it is over and whomever survives gets to sort it out.
My guess would be that we would likely do the following:

1.  Destroy every piece of equipment staging on the Ukrainian border with cruise missiles.
2.  Destroy every bridge and railway line leading into Ukraine.
3.  Put up an umbrella of air coverage over Ukraine.
4.  Take out bombers firing cruise missiles into Ukraine, maybe even airfields using cruise missiles.
5.  Proceed to destroy anything Russian inside Ukraine with extreme prejudice.
6.  Consider destroying their pipelines, and maybe even production capacity.

The strategy would be to cut off all supply lines into Ukraine and destroy their armor and transport without setting foot inside it.  The Russians not killed in air strikes would then be caught inside a cauldron and could be wiped out by Ukrainians.
Once again, I should have continued reading before posting.

I endorse this assessment.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:20:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I don't know how you respond in kind to a nuke. What is an "in kind" response? Does a small town in Russia get nuked?
View All Quotes

Does anyone actually think that the western nuclear powers would say "Kiev just got nuked, we have no choice but to destroy the entire world with a total nuclear response"?

Like others have said, the most likely outcome would be a total conventional response in Ukraine.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
If the Russians really are dusting off a bunch of even older, less maintained crap to fight this thing with, Ukraine really is going to have a glut of scrap steel all over its wheat fields.
View Quote

Ukraine will need to set up a steel mill to recycle all of that and sell it to John Deere. It’s the circle of life.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:23:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: last_crusader] [#22]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

There are a great many "patriots" in our country who would see that happening and say, "not my problem. Their safety is THEIR responsibility, not mine. If they dont't want to be burglarized and raped, they shouldn't have been smaller and weaker than the burglar/rapist."  MYOB has metastasized into a cancer.

I still maintain that whether or not Putin launches nukes has nothing to do with anything the rest if the world does, and everything to do with how his plans are going. If Ukraine doesn't give up, he'll launch. Ig Ukraine starts obviously winning, he'll launch. If his population starts getting frisky, he'll launch. Sure, he'll blame it on something Biden said, or some perceived slight ny NATO or the EU, but the reality is there is nothing we can do, or not do, that will affect his decision to use nukes other than totally abandon Ukraine and any other country he decides he wants.
View Quote

When we decide to risk nuclear annihilation for the Ukraine?

Must have been when we signed one of those treaties ratified by the Senate....
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Does anyone actually think that the western nuclear powers would say "Kiev just got nuked, we have no choice but to destroy the entire world with a total nuclear response"?

Like others have said, the most likely outcome would be a total conventional response in Ukraine.

View Quote
Yeah that isn't really a deterrent or even a response in kind. I that case Russia gets to nuke whatever and only suffer a few losses.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:27:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: theskuh] [#24]

I am posting what I am seeing on both sides of this conflict, I guess the truth of the situation is hard to swallow. I don't like it, but I don't trust any media outlets on any side of this war. I purposely don't post what I think is propaganda from both sides, but if you want to look for what is really happening you need to see the gains or losses on both sides of this conflict.

Would you like me to sugarcoat it, or only post what is favorable to western ideals? I am pro-Ukrainian, pro-western, pro-USA, pro-NATO, but I am anti-bullshit on both sides.

View Quote

Its fine to post both sides. But you write "tons of videos" like the Russians are making huge strides and there are tons of videos. Which there aren't. You are generalizing things in a pro Russian way every single morning. Its not showing the other side it is repeating Russian propaganda as truth from a limited number of videos. You don't know more than anyone else here the effect of laser guided Russian artillery. The lessons learned from Syria or whatever other Russian talking point that they/you spew out.

It reads to me like you are posting from your shift at the FSB from a script adding in a list of talking points. Post the telegram vids not your "analysis" on what is happening on the ground. We can figure it out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:29:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:35:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah that isn't really a deterrent or even a response in kind. I that case Russia gets to nuke whatever and only suffer a few losses.
View All Quotes

At most we would send a similar warhead to a military target. It seems unlikely that we would respond by nuking a population center.

If Kiev was hit with a small nuclear weapon today, and the response was completely up to you, what would you do?

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:36:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:37:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DH_Runner] [#28]

I am posting what I am seeing on both sides of this conflict...

View Quote

The last link you posted was to a 100% pro-russian cheerleading feed.

There's nothing balanced or objective about that, its only spreading defeatism here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#29]

Its fine to post both sides. But you write "tons of videos" like the Russians are making huge strides and there are tons of videos. Which there aren't. You are generalizing things in a pro Russian way every single morning. Its not showing the other side it is repeating Russian propaganda as truth from a limited number of videos. You don't know more than anyone else here the effect of laser guided Russian artillery. The lessons learned from Syria or whatever other Russian talking point that they/you spew out.

It reads to me like you are posting from your shift at the FSB from a script adding in a list of talking points. Post the vids not your "analysis" on what is happening on the ground.
View Quote

Ok, fair enough you don't want an opinion. I'm paid for my opinions on this conflict, but I won't post them here anymore.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By goneshootin:

Laser and directed energy and whatever else they're working on are sadly and most likely a decade or two or whatever away. You really want a solution that hits them before they re-enter the atmosphere. Once they deploy multiple vehicles you're pretty much fucked.
View Quote

At this point, our only hope is to preemptively make sure they never leave the ground.  Missiles are fragile things; it would seem like we could do this if we wanted it.  Not to say that it wouldn't be extremely risky, especially if less than 100% effective.  But if we really think a nuclear strike by Russia is on the table, this seems like the best of the bad options.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:40:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: theskuh] [#31]

Ok, fair enough you don't want an opinion. I'm paid for my opinions on this conflict, but I won't post them here anymore.
View Quote

Paid by whom? And opinions not backed up by facts are useless.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote
I think Ukraine already did that for them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#33]

At most we would send a similar warhead to a military target. It seems unlikely that we would respond by nuking a population center.

If Kiev was hit with a small nuclear weapon today, and the response was completely up to you, what would you do?

View All Quotes

Figure out how many MIRVs we could afford to use and grid pattern Russia?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Your 'opinions' seem to always be pro-russian, pro-appeasement, gloom and doom to the Ukranians.

Also who is paying you? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#35]

It reads to me like you are posting from your shift at the FSB from a script adding in a list of talking points. Post the telegram vids not your "analysis" on what is happening on the ground. We can figure it out.
View Quote

Are your seriously calling him a Russian FSB agent?

The reality of this war is the truth is somewhere in the middle of what the Russian and Ukrainians are saying. I like seeing both sides myself. Don't let this thread become such a total echo chamber that you're calling out people as Russian FSB agents when they post a video or state analysis not explicitly pro-Ukranian.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:47:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sneedsville] [#36]

Every morning you post some variation of pro Russian crap. "I have seen tons of videos" yet post none or one that doesn't even show what you say is happening  "Tons of bodies" " laser guided weapons are wiping them out etc.

Every morning i get up and read the same exact post from you. Every morning.

What is it going to be tomorrow?

View Quote

He is probably talking about this?

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1648550026316.webm

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#37]
The more opinions posted the better off we are ,generally speaking. This is GD don't forget, it has a good track record of bullshit and of sniffing it out so post away people.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Corporations and business owners who have to make decisions based on objective opinions and not mainstream media or governments. If I post everything that I follow it would be 70 to 150 events an hour. If you dig deep, and you use the tools on Twitter/Facebook/Telegram/TickTok etc, you can get an almost real-time update of what is happening, and it's 48 to 70 hours ahead of the global news networks. You can also see very clearly how the news travels around the world, how real and fake events disseminate across social media, and how a particular story (real or fake) is pushed and promoted.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:55:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Element94] [#39]
nvm
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Biden would be inclined to authorize it based on pentagon and three letter angency recommendations on top of pressure from the voting block.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#41]
dont know if its been posted this morning or not but there is a B52 circling around just outside of southern ukraine this morning

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae5889
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
Strike Russia, China and Belarus with nukes.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Strike Russia, China and Belarus with nukes.
View Quote

Thank goodness you aren't in charge.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

As they bring in the Belorussian front…

Watch left hand as right smacks you.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#45]

Corporations and business owners who have to make decisions based on objective opinions and not mainstream media or governments. If I post everything that I follow it would be 70 to 150 events an hour. If you dig deep, and you use the tools on Twitter/Facebook/Telegram/TickTok etc, you can get an almost real-time update of what is happening, and it's 48 to 70 hours ahead of the global news networks. You can also see very clearly how the news travels around the world, how real and fake events disseminate across social media, and how a particular story (real or fake) is pushed and promoted.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:05:47 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

Right?  That would just lead to further escalations.  I have no idea what the answer is, but seems that nuking a town in Russia, which is outside the current theater of war, would expand the theater of war.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:09:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1508525352963899394

Fuck yeah!
View Quote

First time I agreed with Biden this year. Who cares about what Putin or the Ruskies think anymore. They isolated themselves now…as much as I hate to say that because things can get escalated quickly…but that started on Feb 24th when the Ruskies invaded Ukraine…

Nothing feeds a dictator more than “scared” and “worried” enemies…
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:09:11 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Ukraine isn't our neighbor.

Ukraine isn't our ally.

What exactly are we supposed to do in this nuke scenario?

Are we "obligated" to some kind of kinetic and possibly nuclear response if any nation on this planet gets nuked by another?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By klinc:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By klinc:

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

In other words, they are about to double-down on Kyev?  
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1361 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top