Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1362 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link

Brits mildly alarmed at Biden's Elderly Drunken Monkey Kung Fu diplomacy.

"Silly to think I want a US policy of regime change. I much prefer a classic Russian lead poisoning."
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I don't know how you respond in kind to a nuke. What is an "in kind" response? Does a small town in Russia get nuked?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rca2222:

It's not a question of balls. It would be moronic.

Total nuclear exchange will not be the answer to a small nuke used against Ukraine.

At most there would be a response in kind.
I don't know how you respond in kind to a nuke. What is an "in kind" response? Does a small town in Russia get nuked?

If Biden calls the shots, that means if Russia nukes Kiev, the US will also nuke Kiev to show we are willing to respond same with  same.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By sq40:

If Biden calls the shots, that means if Russia nukes Kiev, the US will also nuke Kiev to show we are willing to respond same with  same.
View Quote
That may be true
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By xLucidx:
dont know if its been posted this morning or not but there is a B52 circling around just outside of southern ukraine this morning

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae5889
View Quote

I'm watching it on Flightradar24. Pretty tight circle along the Romanian border with Moldova.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

Corporations and business owners who have to make decisions based on objective opinions and not mainstream media or governments. If I post everything that I follow it would be 70 to 150 events an hour. If you dig deep, and you use the tools on Twitter/Facebook/Telegram/TickTok etc, you can get an almost real-time update of what is happening, and it's 48 to 70 hours ahead of the global news networks. You can also see very clearly how the news travels around the world, how real and fake events disseminate across social media, and how a particular story (real or fake) is pushed and promoted.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By theskuh:

Paid by whom? And opinions not backed up by facts are useless.

Corporations and business owners who have to make decisions based on objective opinions and not mainstream media or governments. If I post everything that I follow it would be 70 to 150 events an hour. If you dig deep, and you use the tools on Twitter/Facebook/Telegram/TickTok etc, you can get an almost real-time update of what is happening, and it's 48 to 70 hours ahead of the global news networks. You can also see very clearly how the news travels around the world, how real and fake events disseminate across social media, and how a particular story (real or fake) is pushed and promoted.

"Social listening".    Using an algorithm to grind on content looses its effectiveness when your well is poisoned by state actors intent on flooding the channels, to say nothing of the fact that there is no discerning real from fake, sincerity from sarcasm, etc etc.  It's good at finding trending topics and overall public sentiment against a particular trending topic, but that's not analysis, and if you're scraping "70 to 150 events an hour" that's all you're doing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Kuhndog:
Russian TOS-1 taken out.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1508589546212048903?s=20&t=Yi_YLmdWbTIAuQpKCtPpCg[/tweet]
View Quote

Anybody else notice that all the text on the display for the ATGM was in Arabic? But this looked like it was shot in forest terrain in winter, and they were all speaking Ukrainian. So who was the ATGM operator?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By xLucidx:
dont know if its been posted this morning or not but there is a B52 circling around just outside of southern ukraine this morning

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae5889
View Quote

This is the first time in this conflict I’ve seen a B-52 doing that.  There are lots of other military aircraft up this morning too.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

Anybody else notice that all the text on the display for the ATGM was in Arabic? But this looked like it was shot in forest terrain in winter, and they were all speaking Ukrainian. So who was the ATGM operator?
View Quote

They make those for export.  It's likely one that was to be exported but is getting used instead.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:24:00 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Originally Posted By theskuh:

Paid by whom? And opinions not backed up by facts are useless.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

Anchorman is very likely correct. @SheltiePimp, I suppose that you may be paid for your opinion by commercial entities that don't know better or can't afford better.

However, if you are following 70-150 events an hour, you are not doing predictive analysis. That is simply mass OSINT aggregation via Internet tools. And it is only a single source. Quality multi source can be done commercially but is expensive, and it takes a team. A team of collectors, experts and analysts. Not what you have described.

But if you are the super stud analyst consultant as claimed, then congratulations.

And as you are leaving this thread, Via con Dios
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Strike Russia, China and Belarus with nukes.
View All Quotes

At most we would send a similar warhead to a military target. It seems unlikely that we would respond by nuking a population center.

If Kiev was hit with a small nuclear weapon today, and the response was completely up to you, what would you do?

Strike Russia, China and Belarus with nukes.

So wiping out the northern hemisphere rather than a proportional response?

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#12]

As they bring in the Belorussian front…

Watch left hand as right smacks you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

As they bring in the Belorussian front…

Watch left hand as right smacks you.

I think everyone knows that Belarus is not an option right now. It’s leadership toes Russia’s line, but the war is very unpopular among the populace. Officers have been resigning, soldiers are refusing orders, and rail workers are sabotaging rail lines.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Fast moving Russian

Russian tank was hit, and the crew member forgets stop drop and roll
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By sircam671:

There is a restored Nike missile site in the Florida Everglades National Park that is very cool to see if you're ever in the neighborhood. I saw the sign for it when I was visiting and made a detour to go see it, happened to arrive right when they were opening the doors:
https://youtu.be/VtbAida32Cc
From this position the missile would be pushed out by hand (!) on a system of rails, placed upright and fired.

There are also some abandoned Nike silos adjacent to the Newport News-Williamsburg Airport in Virginia, visible on Google maps.

Interesting relics from people who had the misfortune to live in "interesting times".
View Quote

They had a HIRK site down Galloway Road when I was a kid. We used to ride our Spyder bikes down there to fish off of Black Point. It was still manned.

Also used to test the air raid siren every Sunday at 1300. F4 Phantoms out of Homestead would do low level stuff right over the house.

County also had Army Ducks that used to drag the weeds out of the canals, and an old Dehaviland that they used for mosquitoe control.

God, why do I feel old all of a sudden?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

It’s a Ukrainian made Stugna-P, that unit was made for export to Saudi, but ended up being put into service instead.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:31:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Fast moving Russian

Russian tank was hit, and the crew member forgets stop drop and roll
View Quote

That's hot
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:32:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Undaunted] [#18]
Originally Posted By anono:

Did you read the posters profile? Everything about that video looks way off. Weather, roads, clean uniforms, people in the streets, etc. I'm betting that's from 2014, if it's even UA.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By anono:
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

They're still fighting it out for part of the city. Did you see the video of Azov being marched in the streets? I bet they'll be in a ditch soon.

Did you read the posters profile? Everything about that video looks way off. Weather, roads, clean uniforms, people in the streets, etc. I'm betting that's from 2014, if it's even UA.

Too many unmolested buildings. Lenin statute? Its warming up, but a lot of short sleeves and a very calm, clean crowd.

eta: a mere 5 pages late.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

First time I agreed with Biden this year. Who cares about what Putin or the Ruskies think anymore. They isolated themselves now…as much as I hate to say that because things can get escalated quickly…but that started on Feb 24th when the Ruskies invaded Ukraine…

Nothing feeds a dictator more than “scared” and “worried” enemies…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thehun06:
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1508525352963899394

Fuck yeah!

First time I agreed with Biden this year. Who cares about what Putin or the Ruskies think anymore. They isolated themselves now…as much as I hate to say that because things can get escalated quickly…but that started on Feb 24th when the Ruskies invaded Ukraine…

Nothing feeds a dictator more than “scared” and “worried” enemies…

Pure dog psychology. No fear!
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:37:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Unless it's another one this is 2 weeks old
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

.lol those are supposed to be azov soldiers?? They look like dead Russian dpr separatists. Azov uniforns are different.  How do you know Russians didnt just lau an azov banner on a pile of dead Russian comrades??
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By Prime:

Originally Posted By Yobro512:
Pretty sure I just saw a video where Russians were literally stacking azov like cordwood.

Description said they'd been waiting a long time to clean up Mariupol.

:/

Russians are showing off the dead Azov battalion fighters in Mariupol, piles and piles of dead bodies.

Two claims of this with no evidence. The most recent mention of Azov was the Russian MoD claiming to have shot down a Mi-8 that was supposed to rescue Azov senior leadership, which ALSO sounds like bullshit.

Pro-Russian channel on Telegram, there are others but you can find them yourself, I don't like to post gore. But, they are there.....

Telegram Link

.lol those are supposed to be azov soldiers?? They look like dead Russian dpr separatists. Azov uniforns are different.  How do you know Russians didnt just lau an azov banner on a pile of dead Russian comrades??

It looks more like they found a makeshift morgue and defiled the corpses for a propaganda video. "Stacking bodies like cordwood" has a different connotation that I think is lost on the poster.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:

Thank goodness you aren't in charge.
View Quote
Nuke stuff is Putins choice. He started this shit off with threats now we should make a promise.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:44:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AeroE:

I have passed that Newport News site many times.  I recall running across one south of the James River, but that was over 40 years ago - I have a distinct memory of the sign on a chain link fence overgrown with vines and brush inside.

View Quote
We have a local hike to a Nike site, I believe just a building is standing, not much else. The radar was at one spot probably where the building was, and the missiles were at another location.  I'd like to visit a restored facility
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Russian TOS-1 taken out.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1508589546212048903?s=20&t=Yi_YLmdWbTIAuQpKCtPpCg[/tweet]

I would figure if you are trained on it, the numbers are the part that really matters.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

And honestly, that aggressive-old-man thing seems like it comes out in him sometimes. He gets angry over stuff. But it isn't only his decision.
View Quote

Don't forget traitor Milley. He will definitely be making his own informed decision.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:50:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#29]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Your “noted economist” is a felon with a high school education who spent 11 years in federal prison for defrauding investors.  

His opinions on international relations should probably be takes about as seriously as his investment advice.  
View Quote

Not that you are wrong, but if the last 40 years have proved the old WF Buckley joke that “He'd rather be ruled by the first 100 people in the Boston phone book than the Harvard faculty.”  was prophetic.   Our current maturation and vetting system to rise to positions of leadership and power are failing us.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#30]
After a couple of weeks of war, what was obvious from the start is finally being realized by the MSM and the public in general:

Negotiations will end with Putin having his coveted trade route to the Black sea in Southern Ukraine. Z-sky will pocket Billions of dollars of cash and weapon systems. Europe will get cheaper energy since Russia doesn't have to pay Ukraine access to the Black sea, and the big man will get 10%

The Ukrainian people and Russian soldiers pay the price.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Your “noted economist” is a felon with a high school education who spent 11 years in federal prison for defrauding investors.  

His opinions on international relations should probably be takes about as seriously as his investment advice.  
View Quote

Wait, wait, you mean the "Big 4" of investing aren't packs of Newports, cup-o-soup, peanut butter, and coffee?

I have made a terrible mistake.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:55:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By goneshootin:

Fox news is saying Russia is bringing 1000 or so more contractors. Wagner group.
View Quote

Wagner group are unprofessional slobs according to a contact who is former British special forces who had experiences with them in Africa. I was on his email a couple of weeks ago.

Ukrainian special forces beat the infamous Russian Spetznaz in at least three battles- I doubt the Wagner group is better than them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Riter:
Noted economist Martin Armstrong wrote:

[

I once asked this fellow why he spelled things out quite oddly and it was explained to me that Carnivore searched for certain terms and therefore See Aye A and Eff Bee Eye would keep his posts from prying eyes. I think the old boy isn’t afraid of seeking the “truth” from rather  dubious sources

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

Sadly you are considering this a “noted economist”.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/26409618-9FB0-4132-B70A-9504FB8DCA82_jpe-2330307.JPG

Remember when you thought that spelling things like See Aye A would keep you off the government radar? You should go back to that silly kind of detachment from reality rather than following a felonious fraud.
View All Quotes

Sadly you are considering this a “noted economist”.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/26409618-9FB0-4132-B70A-9504FB8DCA82_jpe-2330307.JPG

Remember when you thought that spelling things like See Aye A would keep you off the government radar? You should go back to that silly kind of detachment from reality rather than following a felonious fraud.

Well, he may be a fraud, but he does have a way with words.

"Putin will not invade America and neither will China. Nobody wants to have to occupy this WOKE culture and would probably get so frustrated they would nuke California and create prison camps for people like AOC without electricity or heat to keep them happy all ZERO CO2."

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#35]

I would figure if you are trained on it, the numbers are the part that really matters.
View All Quotes

Good point. And others also helpfully explained there were probably export models that were retained for Ukr use instead.

I guess it's strange to me because I would figure that "language settings" had to be in the menu somewhere? Why would it be permanently set? A few kb of display languages can't be that hard to implement?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#36]

How many videos would it take for you to become concerned that what the MOD is positing (they are banned on all western social media) is real, and they are effective?

Don't shoot the fucking messenger.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 3one5:

Because it's bullshit and he's full of shit.

How many videos would it take for you to become concerned that what the MOD is positing (they are banned on all western social media) is real, and they are effective?

Don't shoot the fucking messenger.

You using being banned by social media as a negative badge? Really? Conservatives are being banned all over social media. How about Putin or ANY of the crazy jihadists?

Perhaps adjust the meters you are using to validate information sources?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:59:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#37]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Cognitive question marks aside, Biden is an aggressive person. Don’t forget not that long ago he was talking about fighting people on the campaign trail that challenged him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jDrexler:
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By NEXT23:

No such thing. Its not WWII and the US the only one to have NUKES.

If there is an "exchange", who is returning in the exchange.....because I've been told here that UA has none........so that leaves France, UK, and the good ole USA.......so who is returning fire?

US will return fire. France lacks the balls, Britain would ask us, first. Israel doesn't care until Iran jumps, and Pakistan, India and China are their own problem.

I think Russia will deploy a tactial nuke and try to pass it off as a command/control problem, and not a definitive act of the State.

We are in uncharted territory ATM.

I'm really not sure they would do it. You really think Biden/this administration has the balls to start nuclear war over a single tactical nuke used in Ukraine ?

Cognitive question marks aside, Biden is an aggressive person. Don’t forget not that long ago he was talking about fighting people on the campaign trail that challenged him.

That’s how he deals with people who he feels threaten his intelligence or abilities
Has he ever actually taken a swing?
This is the putz who advised FBHO AGAINST killing bin Ladin

He’s not aggressive.  He tremendously insecure (because he’s borderline retarded) and that’s why he lashes out. He cannot engage in an argument by just correcting people on the facts.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By R0N:

Not that you are wrong, but if the last 40 years have proved the old WF Buckley joke that “He'd rather be ruled by the first 100 people in the Boston phone book than the Harvard faculty.”  was prophetic.   Our current maturation and vetting system to rise to positions of leadership and power and failing us.
View Quote

Uh oh in before ban
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Right?  That would just lead to further escalations.  I have no idea what the answer is, but seems that nuking a town in Russia, which is outside the current theater of war, would expand the theater of war.
View Quote
It would. Also nuking Ukraine after Russian nukes Ukraine doesn't seem like a solid plan either.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#40]

So wiping out the northern hemisphere rather than a proportional response?

View Quote
To hell with proportional responses. Seriously responding to nuking Ukraine by nuking Ukraine is not a good plan.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Wagner group are unprofessional slobs according to a contact who is former British special forces who had experiences with them in Africa. I was on his email a couple of weeks ago.

Ukrainian special forces beat the infamous Russian Spetznaz in at least three battles- I doubt the Wagner group is better than them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By goneshootin:

Fox news is saying Russia is bringing 1000 or so more contractors. Wagner group.

There is an interview with a Wagner guy regarding Syria that says essentially their experience there was worse than no experience at all,they just drove around in convoys away from actual contact and certainly weren’t facing people who would actually fight.

UA SOF has not only 8 years of Donbass to learn from from has trained with every Western SF group imaginable. I posted this exact same thing way,way,way back in this thread: Canada had Ukrainian operators get  700 their citizens from Afghanistan,these guys were running 6-8 missions a day into Taliban territory. Apparently guys who were willing to do this were supposed to be so scared of Russians they wouldn’t fight…bold assumption…

These exact photos are in the thread from the Kabul evacuation thread on here:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:07:37 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

lol, you always find good ones.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:08:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GTLandser] [#43]
Re-posting the recent Kasparov tweet, because he is exactly correct (thanks to whoever posted it earlier).

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1508545477234597891.html

Concern about Biden's statement about Putin not remaining in power is overblown. The real worry is his admin is not clear on what it hopes to achieve in supporting Ukraine. Without US leadership, the EU, NATO, and the rest will lose their nerve at the first opportunity. 1/13

Ambiguity is tactically useful, strategically disastrous. If a dictator is uncertain of your commitment and your goals, the chance of catastrophe rises. If you backtrack on simple statements, what else might you backtrack on? Sanctions? Treaty obligations? 2/13

Supporting Ukraine 100%, as Biden says he does, means giving them what they need and doing what needs to be done to enable Ukraine to win this war, not simply survive until Putin consolidates his occupation grip, commits more war crimes, & reloads for next time. 3/13

Putin cannot be confident he will win, but he assumes he can take a draw at any time, that the West will pressure Ukraine to accept his terms, as they have so many times before. They always want to talk. They always want his gas & oil, to offer sanctions relief. 4/13

Nations supporting Ukraine are giving comfort to Putin and conceding leverage by failing to state their aims. Is Ukraine to be free, intact & independent? So say sanctions are permanent and will increase as long as Ukrainian territory is occupied, including Crimea. 5/13

Is the West going to isolate war criminal Putin for bombing cities full of civilians into the ground, killing tens of thousands? Or is he still welcome at the table for the Iran deal, to sell energy, to negotiate for the country he has taken hostage? 6/13

Putin will see no reason to cease this destruction as long as his power in Russia is not threatened. He must feel that pressure to affect his decision-making. A decade of being diplomatic & failing to listen to Putin's own words is how we got to this tragic point. 7/13

It's not what Putin does when cornered that is worrying, it's what he does when he feels immune, when he is sure consequences can be avoided or weakened. It's a contagious feeling that runs down through his command structure in the military. Shake that confidence. 8/13

Dictators operate on fear. Putin has always appealed to the "everyone is afraid of us again" nostalgia element in Russia. Worse, he now believes it and the rest of the world has gone along instead of standing up to him. Shouldn't he be afraid instead? 9/13

Take away Putin's safety nets. He, his generals and commanders, his mafia, and ordinary Russians have to envision the end of Putin's rule. It should be clear to any admiral who fires WMD that they will die. His oligarchs must know they will never leave Russia. 10/13

Companies and nations still doing business with Putin's rogue state cannot have it both ways. That time is over, at long last. It is a time to pick a side. Those who do not renounce Putin & Russia are not diplomats, they are corrupt cowards. 11/13

This war will shape the world's direction for a generation and beyond, for good or ill. This is a fight for the values the free world supposedly holds dear. We need moral and strategic unity and clarity, not backtracking. 12/13

Ukraine needs weapons to win, not words of support and a partition stalemate. Ukraine deserves to know we are doing everything we can, not everything that Putin allows. Ukraine deserves to be whole, to be free, and to achieve victory. Glory to Ukraine. 13/13

JMHO, but Kasparov is 100% correct. As long as the economic and military/intel leaders of Russia under Putin fear him more than they fear consequences from the rest of the world, that will shape their choices in favor of doing what Putin demands.

We need all of those dudes, right down to the front line junior and mid-grade officers who receive launch commands, to worry more about being wiped out, rather than catching a bullet from the next level of Putin thug above them.

The people with something to lose (up to the oligarch level) need to be more certain that they will lose everything if they obey Putin, rather than the other way around. If that feeling doesn't permeate throughout the hierarchy, then Putin will always remain in control.

ETA: Funny, we didn't need a chess grand master to explain this to us, but apparently the Biden admin needs to be reading more Tweets so they can have a coherent and credible foreign policy. Maybe Kasparov can make a catchy TikTok, and hope he gets invited to the White House?

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
Russian TOS-1 taken out.

There are several Arabic countries that are supposed to use the Stunha. Given it's tan, it may have been part of a contract that was "borrowed" from the factory for use during the invasion. The uniforms show the Ukrainian flag and one has a Union Jack, a donated uniform from England back in 2017 or so.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Wagner Group is supposed to be Putins actual Secret Service.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:16:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By NEXT23:
Wagner Group is supposed to be Putins actual Secret Service.
View Quote

Just like when people say "sPeShUl FoRcEs", I think there is probably widely varying quality within Wagner.

Some true bad-asses who might just draw their paychecks from Wagner because it is convenient or useful for Putin to do so, is different than a bunch of armed hobos who have been drunkenly guarding cobalt mines in the DRC or pulling gate guard in Syria.

I don't think the Ukrainians are worried.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:18:16 AM EDT
[#47]
https://www.dw.com/en/russia-pledges-to-scale-down-military-activity-near-kyiv-chernihiv-live-updates/a-61286047
Russia-Ukraine talks conclude in Istanbul
Ukrainian and Russian negotiators concluded face-to-face peace talks in Istanbul on Tuesday, with the Ukrainian side saying that there have been enough developments to have a meeting between the presidents of the two countries.

Russia said the talks were "constructive," raising hopes that there could be progress toward ending the war.

However, Russian top negotiator Medinsky said a meeting between Putin and Zelenskyy is possible only if a deal has been approved by the foreign ministries of both countries.

Following the talks, Ukrainian negotiators told reporters that Kyiv would agree to a neutral status if a security guarantee system is put in place. They said, under the new system, Israel, Poland, Canada and Turkey could be among Ukraine’s security guarantors.

The neutral status would include not hosting any foreign military bases on Ukrainian territory.

There needs to be full peace across Ukraine for any final agreement with Russia to come into force, the Ukrainian side stressed, adding that a referendum would be needed in Ukraine on the terms of any final deal.

They also proposed holding consultations with Russia on the status of Crimea.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Podolyak_M/status/1508786985825144833?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1508786985825144833%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dw.com%2Fen%2Frussia-pledges-to-scale-down-military-activity-near-kyiv-chernihiv-live-updates%2Fa-61286047[/tweet]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#48]

I once asked this fellow why he spelled things out quite oddly and it was explained to me that Carnivore searched for certain terms and therefore See Aye A and Eff Bee Eye would keep his posts from prying eyes. I think the old boy isn’t afraid of seeking the “truth” from rather  dubious sources

View Quote

I'm reasonably certain the nsa has added see aye a and eff bee eye as well as in minecraft to flagged terms
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:19:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 715700] [#49]
A solid Twitter account to follow for those who don’t speak Russian is https://mobile.twitter.com/mdmitri91 He is an ethnic Russian Estonian who translates to English.

Something I find outrageously funny is that some  Russians are upset at the pace of things and are wanting now General  Kadyrov to be placed in command of the invasion. This throws a tiny wrench into the point of view that some retards on this site have that “Russia is a white Christian country that hates Muslims as much as me”.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Openly admitting it means a lie.

They may pull out, then ua moves their troops elsewhere, and Belarus invades.

Or they keep enough there to tie up ua forces while flooding the se
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1362 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top