Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1399 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HIMARS13A:

You not only concocted a conspiracy theory, but it's completely separate from observed reality, as well as all the valid complaints about the Biden administration that others are making.
View Quote

Take me to the woodshed and make me squeal then. Tell me what is really going on.

Dont forget to explain why Xiden is slow rolling the aid to Ukraine and how the Ukraine looking into the Burisma corruption shitshow has nothing to do with anything. How are those MIG 29, S300 systems and everything else working out for Ukraine?
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

What's the patch behind his mags?

View Quote

USMC.  (The guy is apparently an American of Mexican decent.)

Maybe it’s because I’ve been up for almost 40 hours but that webstore is funny as fuck.

Patch is oos.
https://vatotactical.com/product/el-muerto-patch/
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DANGERRUSS:

The question should be how many T-34’s can a javelin kill in direct fire!!
View Quote

I would stack two on top of each for the test.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Re: India buying Russian oil for $35/barrel. If I'm not mistaken, Russia can't produce much oil at all, especially now without the western oil company techs, correct?

While certainly not ideal, it seems like India buying their oil might not be totally a bad thing, provided Russia isn't able to replace what they're selling.

Kind of like when the meth head sells a nice propane grill for $15.00. She's going to blow that $15.00 which isn't going to come anywhere near solving her problems anyway, plus now she doesn't have a grill either. She comes out poorer at the end.

Selling oil for $35/barrel is an act of desperation. That money isn't anywhere near enough to buy them anything except maybe a tiny amount of time, and running out of fuel quicker may cancel that out.

My guess is some oligarchs are pocketing that money and Russian .gov will see very little benefit from that sale.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By wjwill:

How about no more sales to India of American military aircraft, arms, ammunition, and so on. Also while we are at it, hammer down on American companies they use India for call centers and other services.

India is currently wanting to purchase 126 medium range fighters(F18, F15, F16). Boeing has actually received a license from the United States government to export the F-15EX to India.  We should stop support operations for the (11) C-17's, (12) C-130's, (22) AH-64's, (15) Ch-47's, and (12) P-8's. They have more American aircraft, but stopping support for that alone would put a hurting on them.
View Quote
And throw the 100s of thousands Indian nationals stealing our college graduates' tech lobs
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:49:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By veritas8985:
Mexican volunteer fighter with the sombrero Totenkopf patch.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPL2dvlWQA0hxXM?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By sq40:
That's the truth.  A few squadrons of F35s would be a great gift too.
We need to be gearing up more Taiwan too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:
There is no Russia,  it's going to be Eastern Ukraine at this rate.
Not unless we do our part to make our leaders understand we want ukraine to win. I'm pretty sure our leaders just want russia ground down regardless of how it turns out.
Ukraine needs tanks and planes to protect the tanks to start pushing russia out.
That's the truth.  A few squadrons of F35s would be a great gift too.
We need to be gearing up more Taiwan too.

I'd give them the F-16s that Poland wanted to extort from the USA for those MIGs of theirs.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Saw that too. Marine I think. Get some!
View Quote

Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

USMC patch on his armor
View Quote

Originally Posted By weptek911:

It looks like the eagle from the Eagle Globe & Anchor of the USMC. I read there was Mexican/ former US servicemen there on twitter.
View Quote

That's what I thought.

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:51:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#9]
Nvm
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

I'd give them the F-16s that Poland wanted to extort from the USA for those MIGs of theirs.
View Quote
I don't think Poland was doing any extortion.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

Maybe it’s because I’ve been up for almost 40 hours but that webstore is funny as fuck.

Patch is oos.
View Quote

Holy shit.

Why did I not know about this?

Fuck.

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

Patch is oos.
View Quote

No, it's not just you, those shirts are genuinely hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View All Quotes

Poland wanted wanted one for one deal. They wanted one F-16 per one mig they gave to Ukraine. No way one of those migs are worth a single F-16
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Extort? Come the fuck on.

I'm all about selling shit and we do LMCO enough favors, but what the Poles were asking was *not* extortion; it was asking not to be left butt ass naked and to flapping in the wind if the US got weak kneed about their security guarantees. Which seems to be happening with disappointing regularity these days.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Poland wanted wanted one for one deal. They wanted one F-16 per one mig they gave to Ukraine. No way one of those migs are worth a single F-16
View Quote
The F16s would strengthen Poland while the migs would strengthen Ukraine. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:01:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

Cartels send some guys over to get ideas and experience?
View Quote

The Ukrainians would listen to the ideas from the Mexicans for about 5 minutes, admit that would be what they might like to do to the Russians, then politely invite the purveyor of such ideas to fuck off back to their shit hole country.

Some people have standards. 😤
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

Cartels send some guys over to get ideas and experience?
View Quote
American of Mexican decent. He served in the USMC.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

They were at that time. A mig now is worth an F-16 later. It’s like fat chicks at last call.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
Re: India buying Russian oil for $35/barrel. If I'm not mistaken, Russia can't produce much oil at all, especially now without the western oil company techs, correct?

While certainly not ideal, it seems like India buying their oil might not be totally a bad thing, provided Russia isn't able to replace what they're selling.

Kind of like when the meth head sells a nice propane grill for $15.00. She's going to blow that $15.00 which isn't going to come anywhere near solving her problems anyway, plus now she doesn't have a grill either. She comes out poorer at the end.

Selling oil for $35/barrel is an act of desperation. That money isn't anywhere near enough to buy them anything except maybe a tiny amount of time, and running out of fuel quicker may cancel that out.

My guess is some oligarchs are pocketing that money and Russian .gov will see very little benefit from that sale.
View Quote

Didnt The blurb say a $35 discount, not $35/bbl?
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

View Quote

Yep. Already ordered
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://i.imgur.com/R8VuTvo.jpg
View Quote

We had early 1970's dated grenades and 60mm in 2003 Iraq
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:10:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 74HC] [#24]
The F16s would strengthen Poland while the migs would strengthen Ukraine. Sounds like a good deal to me.
View All Quotes

Yes but Poland backed out because they couldn't get the deal they wanted which was fresh F-16's from USA for each MIG-29 to Ukraine.  They defined fresh as low hours and newer versions.  One needed to go to Polish media and translate to get that definition.  US press didn't report on that specific that I've seen.

State department said no.  Then Poland tried to salvage the deal demanding that USA take direct delivery from them for free, but with the expectation that USA would provide the F-16s later.

That fell through, and Poland kept the MIGs.  They could have easily told Ukraine to send over pilots and fly them out.  The USA originally approved the transfer this way.  Probably because there was US tech installed and Poland needed permission.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Denis could have chosen many paths but ultimately it was his choice to go down in history as a dead thief.

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Yes but Poland backed out because they couldn't get the deal they wanted which was fresh F-16's from USA for each MIG-29 to Ukraine.  They defined fresh as low hours and newer versions.

State department said no.  Then Poland tried to salvage the deal demanding that USA take direct delivery from them for free, but with the expectation that USA would provide the F-16s later.

That fell through, and Poland kept the MIGs.  They could have easily told Ukraine to send over pilots and fly them out.  The USA originally approved the transfer this way.  Probably because there was US tech installed and Poland needed permission.
View Quote
Well that is a different story to what I read.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MostlyPeaceful:

It began to fly west/southwest along the corridor towards Kaliningrad (at one point it looked like it bumped into Finland's airspace briefly) and then dropped from ADS-B.

Deployment, training, intimidation/playing mind games?
View All Quotes
Russian ILYUSHIN II-82 Airborne Command aircraft loitering about 100 miles west of St Petersburg in the Baltic.

It began to fly west/southwest along the corridor towards Kaliningrad (at one point it looked like it bumped into Finland's airspace briefly) and then dropped from ADS-B.

Deployment, training, intimidation/playing mind games?

Dropping off ADS-b just means we can't see it. Doesn't mean the military can't see it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Still a great video.  Everything is propaganda..lol. it's not like you have to tell us.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Denis could have chosen many paths but ultimately it was his choice to go down in history as a dead thief.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Then he got what he deserved. Sadly he had to leave a widow at home. But oh well
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#33]
I've been impressed with the way UA is documenting this. They seem to photograph with ID and itemize each dead RU along with their various crimes.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#34]

'ole Dennis has seen better days... I kinda hope it hurt.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Mazel tov.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By mancow:
I've been impressed with the way UA is documenting this. They seem to photograph with ID and itemize each dead RU along with their various crimes.
View Quote

I agree

Good thing they cannot lie being from Ukraine, otherwise some of it could be misinformation

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#38]

POS If he was taken alive he would have bleated the same sad tale about being sent on maneuvers and had no idea the people he was robbing raping and killing were Ukrainians.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

I said this a few hundred pages back and it was pretty much dismissed.  but its plainly obvious that's what they're doing.  The US gov't is dribbling out equipment to bleed this out and hope a settlement can be forced.  It's diplomats intellectuals and corporate double speak by saying we want "everyone to walk away feeling like a winner"  

Fact is we could give UKR enough equipment and intelligence with zero boots on the ground to decisively win this thing, it's embarrassing that we haven't and shows gaping lack of leadership. .Mil at the highest level should be resigning daily, but they don't because they're part of the above group.  

View Quote

It's something to be ashamed of. Down the road I will be telling the kids about how america intentionally caused the conflict to drag out and how it killed people and destroyed the country. It's ugly and dishonorable and it's OUR government doing it. I am ashamed of what we are doing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#40]

It's something to be ashamed of. Down the road I will be telling the kids about how america intentionally caused the conflict to drag out and how it killed people and destroyed the country. It's ugly and dishonorable and it's OUR government doing it. I am ashamed of what we are doing.
View Quote

*Not doing
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:31:46 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By elcope:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPM_JsWXIAEcs0V?format=jpg&name=small

So you're saying she's single.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:32:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GTLandser] [#43]
New post from the War Zone:

TWZ speaks practical realities, once again

ETA: think about this. Training Ukrainian pilots now is "controversial" and "escalatory" (like everything else with the Russians).

Ok, so what do we call it if, in a few months, the Ukrainians have lost complete control of their airspace and the only answer is to send NATO aircraft and pilots?

Think that's escalatory?!

I wish our political leadership could think more than a week ahead. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Putin sure loves them smart fellers don't he?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:
We do this yet?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPHPCt8XEBIG2VE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Putin sure loves them smart fellers don't he?

Smart enough to know that if he's ever caught in Ukraine he'd be swinging off a lamp post with his dick stuffed in his mouth.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:38:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Somebody out there dropping some counterfeit Purity Seals
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

The Us did not cause this.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#47]

I don't care who you are, that is awesome!!

(Also kinda glad the guy is fighting real bad guys instead of being a foot soldier on any side in Mexico) 😬
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By veritas8985:
Mexican volunteer fighter with the sombrero Totenkopf patch.  

[tweet]https://twitter.com/war_noir/status/1509539827074707459?cxt=HHwWhsC98bGe-_IpAAAA[/tweet]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPL2dvlWQA0hxXM?format=jpg&name=small

I don't care who you are, that is awesome!!

(Also kinda glad the guy is fighting real bad guys instead of being a foot soldier on any side in Mexico) 😬

Dude is from the US, former military. Lol
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:49:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MostlyPeaceful] [#48]
Edited:

responding to 6SJ7GT:

I'm, uhh, well aware.

ADS-B is the current thing that I, and I expect most of ARF, can see now.

NATO and the rest of the world does the on and off drill also.

The fact that Russia sent an important asset like that into that air corridor does mean something. And having the beacon on meant something also. But I don't know the answer. And while I am sure that US assets know when that platform launched and how much fuel it has consumed, I am not sure that the US knows for sure what the purpose and intended and hidden meaning of the flight was.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By sircam671:

Is that a goddamn Purity Seal on the front of that thing???
View Quote
I believe we can be friends fellow 40K enthusiast.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:49:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Ukrainian Military Advances Deep Into Russian Held Territory

Ukrainian Military Advances Deep Into Russian Held Territory
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1399 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top