Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1544 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By x248716x:

they look really asian.  like korean or japanese.  not quite chinese asian.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By elcope:
More non-slav meat for the grinder.

they look really asian.  like korean or japanese.  not quite chinese asian.

That's because they are really Asian. Russia is the most eastern Asian nation there is, geographically. The nenets and yakuts have classical Asian features.... And are Russian as shit.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

They have NATO membership, though. Russia won't do shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Scope creep in the rhetoric y'all.

Translation, Latvia doesn't have NLAWS and Javelins.

They're going to be counting for a very long time if they are counting on the Germans to help out with the fighting.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

They're going to be counting for a very long time if they are counting on the Germans to help out with the fighting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Scope creep in the rhetoric y'all.

Translation, Latvia doesn't have NLAWS and Javelins.

That's page 1 info
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:52:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

You wanna come hard and set up on my patch? Best come correct, no lie.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:
The King is a Fink

You wanna come hard and set up on my patch? Best come correct, no lie.

Sounds like a Beasty Boy lyric.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mancow:

View Quote

No rest till Moscow!
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:01:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By stone-age:
NEW YORK POST

"Video shows Ukrainian forces shooting dead a wounded Russian soldier"

Well, there you go. Ukraine soldiers committing murder. ON FUCKING VIDEO THEY SHARED! Is Ukraine the good guys? Are there any good guys in this fight? If there are no good guys, why should anybody care if they kill each other? Those are the questions people of the world are going to be asking.
These morons shouldn't be committing crimes in the first place. And they sure as fuck shouldn't be passing around stuff that is definitely going to HURT Ukraine in this war. Stand by for revenge torture and killings by Russian soldiers.

"Grisly video footage emerged Wednesday showing Ukrainian forces shooting and killing a wounded Russian soldier on a road west of Kyiv.

The footage, verified by the New York Times, shows two bodies — apparently Russian soldiers — lying on the road in a pool of bright red blood.

The closest soldier, whose jacket is pulled up above his head, can be seen twitching and is heard struggling to breathe.

“He’s still alive,” a man’s voice says. “Film these marauders. Look, he’s still alive. He’s gasping.”"

https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/ukrainian-forces-caught-on-video-shooting-dead-wounded-russian-soldier/

View Quote

So they shot a wounded soldier.   That was in their country.   Prosecuting a campaign of ethnic cleansing.

"No good guys in this thing?"   Give me a fucking break.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:03:06 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Sort of.

The Wire - You Come At the King,You Best Not Miss
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
BMP kill:

View Quote

That one was fantastic, superb first person urban RPG action.

10/10 shooting, 11/10 cinematography.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Watching all of this has really shown me how much the Russian people are absolute fucking ghouls…. Raping and murdering children..  I hope they all burn in hell for eternity.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

The May 9th celebration is a BIG deal. Previously I always though it was cool that they remember it so well (a few memory holes notwithstanding)....now I think it would be great to shit in their cornflakes on May 9th....here's hoping UKR has something great planned.
View Quote
It would be a *fantastic* time for a false flag. A few bombs in the Moscow May 9 crowd with some way to link it back to Ukraine would galvanize Russia public opinion and get Putin the support that he needs to truly get a mass levy.  I think this is 100% likely to happen.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:12:25 AM EDT
[#11]

I'm pretty sure it was an older Switchblade-100.  A direct strike to the turbine engine as the first generation were heat seeking.  You can also infer a turbine strike, but the large blow off of butane in the background which was typical of the model of T-72 built by Zvezda.  I can't identify that town, but I'm pretty sure someone can geolocate it soon...
View Quote

Maybe it was a Trumpeter T-72?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:12:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#12]
Originally Posted By cchurchi:
Watching all of this has really shown me how much the Russian people are absolute fucking ghouls…. Raping and murdering children..  I hope they all burn in hell for eternity.
View Quote

Yes it's strange. However consumed with hatred it's counterintuitive. The only explanation is a long running culture.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:15:06 AM EDT
[#13]
NEW YORK POST

Well, there you go. Ukraine soldiers committing murder. ON FUCKING VIDEO THEY SHARED! Is Ukraine the good guys? Are there any good guys in this fight? If there are no good guys, why should anybody care if they kill each other?

View Quote

Should probably pick up a book or two about the war in the Pacific at the deckplate level.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:

Russian 'VA' will say, "not service connected"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
...ignorance is bliss, untill your hair and teeth start falling out.

Energy Minister: Russian soldiers who were in Chornobyl have a year to live at most

Russian 'VA' will say, "not service connected"

Landscape work.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Spade:

Should probably pick up a book or two about the war in the Pacific at the deckplate level.
View All Quotes
NEW YORK POST

Well, there you go. Ukraine soldiers committing murder. ON FUCKING VIDEO THEY SHARED! Is Ukraine the good guys? Are there any good guys in this fight? If there are no good guys, why should anybody care if they kill each other?

The original quote seems long gone. Is this about the guys laying on the road? If so, that guy was far beyond saving, especially in that environment. He wasn't conscious and all they did was waste ammo.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:24:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:24:52 AM EDT
[#17]
The fuck is this Chinese plane doing?

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=7a4281

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
NEW YORK POST

I typed up a couple of replies earlier but yeah. If people want to throw out war crime accusations then don't look at history.

For recent conflicts its a testament to US troops how little came out of Iraq or Afghanistan.

We definitely have a very different world view of behavior in general that people don't appreciate or even know about.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

Yeah... my dad did that after the initial Russian attack in Budapest 1956.

All of them had watches they pilfered from the Germans......he got some nice Omegas and Rolexes along with Bulova watches within the mix also.

The watches helped him and his classmates when they were orphans in Austria.

The entire group from my uncle Laszlo, Gergely, Pista, and also Geza.....all had pilfered watches reliberated from dead Russians that were liberated from dead Germans.

It helped them enjoy vacation trips to Italy and made life tolerable while they were going to school.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/313126/163904_1616520329027_345333_n_jpg-2342028.JPG

My dad is the far left.....he was down to 95 pounds after resting in a hospital for several months due to a bullet wound in his ass and schrapnel from artillery in his back.
He was 18 in the photo.
View Quote

Great bit of history, thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Feral animals really-no better than the so-called “Tank Riders” from WWII as they raped and murdered their way into Germany, except this undisciplined, Godless mob doesn’t have T-34s to carry them into battle.  Still expendable, and just as poorly led if not worse than their amoral predecessors.  

Brutality and horrific bloodlust is in their DNA.  One would think the Rooskies would have become more civilized since 1945, but that’s not the case.  

There is only one way this will ever be corrected.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Is it just me or does most of those components look like they are "off the shelf" and can just be ordered from internet site with a credit card?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:
More Orlan drone:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP1cJwPXIBINIRd?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP1cJwPXEAcvlEB?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP1cJwQWUAUlhK5?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP1cJwOXoAUEWwO?format=jpg&name=medium
Is it just me or does most of those components look like they are "off the shelf" and can just be ordered from internet site with a credit card?

Maximizing off the shelf parts is one of the main advantages of these small drones. Makes them cheap and easy to build due to economy of scale.

What makes them 'military grade' is the sensors and coms paired with these off the shelf components.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:34:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
It would be a *fantastic* time for a false flag. A few bombs in the Moscow May 9 crowd with some way to link it back to Ukraine would galvanize Russia public opinion and get Putin the support that he needs to truly get a mass levy.  I think this is 100% likely to happen.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

The May 9th celebration is a BIG deal. Previously I always though it was cool that they remember it so well (a few memory holes notwithstanding)....now I think it would be great to shit in their cornflakes on May 9th....here's hoping UKR has something great planned.

It would be totally in character for Putin...
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:34:32 AM EDT
[#23]

Delivering Chinese Fk-3 Air defense systems which Serbia bought a while ago. Track looking funky is any number of reasons; bad coverage, gps spoofing, etc...
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:37:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

Delivering Chinese Fk-3 Air defense systems which Serbia bought a while ago. Track looking funky is any number of reasons; bad coverage, gps spoofing, etc...
View All Quotes

Hmm interesting.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:50:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#25]

Probably flown by
Captain Sum Ting Wong
Ho Lee Fuk
Wi Tu Lo
Bang Ding Ow
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:02:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Good article on the UA General behind the scenes:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/08/ukraines-iron-general-zaluzhnyy-00023901

Washington, Moscow and most of the world expected Russia to demolish Ukraine’s military within days.

But not Valeriy Zaluzhnyy, the commander in chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, who has orchestrated and led the fight that has left Russian forces bloody, beaten and in messy retreat.

If a single person can be credited with Ukraine’s surprising military successes so far — protecting Kyiv, the capital, and holding most other major cities amid an onslaught — it is Zaluzhnyy, a round-faced 48-year-old general who was born into a military family, and appointed as his country’s top uniformed commander by President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in July 2021. Zaluzhnny and other Ukrainian commanders had been preparing for a full-on war with Russia since 2014.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:

Feral animals really-no better than the so-called "Tank Riders" from WWII as they raped and murdered their way into Germany, except this undisciplined, Godless mob doesn't have T-34s to carry them into battle.  Still expendable, and just as poorly led if not worse than their amoral predecessors.  

Brutality and horrific bloodlust is in their DNA.  One would think the Rooskies would have become more civilized since 1945, but that's not the case.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:
Watching all of this has really shown me how much the Russian people are absolute fucking ghouls. Raping and murdering children..  I hope they all burn in hell for eternity.

Feral animals really-no better than the so-called "Tank Riders" from WWII as they raped and murdered their way into Germany, except this undisciplined, Godless mob doesn't have T-34s to carry them into battle.  Still expendable, and just as poorly led if not worse than their amoral predecessors.  

Brutality and horrific bloodlust is in their DNA.  One would think the Rooskies would have become more civilized since 1945, but that's not the case.  

Im not drawing a moral equivalence here but we have killed a fuck ton of wives and kids in drone hits. A lot of it was Obama so the media attention was minimal but it was covered and the data is out there if you look.

What our troops did not do is widespread raping, looting, and terrorizing the local population. I dealt with locals a lot and US troops were way down on their list of what they worried about.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:09:21 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
Damn they have spirit
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:14:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By The_Steward:

That's because they are really Asian. Russia is the most eastern Asian nation there is, geographically. The nenets and yakuts have classical Asian features.... And are Russian as shit.
View Quote

In other words, they are shitty Asians?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:16:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Yup...the build up is real...the massive airlift campaing by NATO is real...Putin in my honest opinion...lost...I wouldn't rule out boots on the ground after May 9th...pivotal moment in my opinion on how Putin will manage that date...
View Quote

It’d be pretty amusing if the West picked May 9th to send a “peacekeeping” force into western Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:21:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#31]
Originally Posted By Capta:

It’d be pretty amusing if the West picked May 9th to send a “peacekeeping” force into western Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Yup...the build up is real...the massive airlift campaing by NATO is real...Putin in my honest opinion...lost...I wouldn't rule out boots on the ground after May 9th...pivotal moment in my opinion on how Putin will manage that date...

Fuck the 9th. My line was when he threatened nuc shit. For me that was the point of no return. It should have been met with an immedate and obvious mobilization of men and equipment into the theater.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:22:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Truman_Sparks:

Here's one that was posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KOXbzMRQHs

Another band was Somali Yacht Club..
View Quote

That was it, thank you!
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:30:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Here's the flyer in question, it's still on her website:

https://mlafrance.fr/pdfs/tract-france-quon-m.pdf

I think claiming Putin is prominently placed overstates the reality.

IMO Zemmour is better, but Le Pen would definitely be an improvement over Macron, and I'm still glad Orban BTFO the opposition in Hungary.

The reality is (and this is the part that trips up so many of my fellow righty nationalists) that Putin is simultaneously a piece of shit *and* we're ruled by a satanic globalist cabal.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

So far right in germany france Europe in general is communist? What do they call what would be our conservatives here in the US?

IMO Zemmour is better, but Le Pen would definitely be an improvement over Macron, and I'm still glad Orban BTFO the opposition in Hungary.

The reality is (and this is the part that trips up so many of my fellow righty nationalists) that Putin is simultaneously a piece of shit *and* we're ruled by a satanic globalist cabal.

Nailed it. Putin is rancid dumpster scum but FJB and his puppeteers are still pieces of shit just for different reasons.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:41:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Balu:

Nailed it. Putin is rancid dumpster scum but FJB and his puppeteers are still pieces of shit just for different reasons.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balu:
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

So far right in germany france Europe in general is communist? What do they call what would be our conservatives here in the US?

Exactly.  And those globalists will be trying to use this Ukraine crisis as a way of further subjugating us. We have more then one enemy and more then one problem here.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 2:04:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Zigging and zagging
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 2:19:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 2:22:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By R0N:

Most weapons are moving toward PFF inherent in their design, even a lot of newer dumb HE rounds are PFF.  

It is one of those twisted weaponeering facts that sometimes you selection munitions designed to better cause casualties to reduce the effect on structures, if you dig into our MOUT doctrine, it actual use to say to shoot VT, time or ICM in cities to reduce rubling.
View Quote

Glossary for acronyms please.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 2:25:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Ukraine Farming Simulator 2022: Armed Assault Expansion

Ukraine Farming Simulator 2022: Armed Assault Expansion
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 2:30:34 AM EDT
[#39]

I honestly think we should cut germany some slack here. The easiest thing and the thing that would not put them in this "rock/hard place" position would be to continue get gas from russia while saying they are going to do something else. That would continue their fuel supply without all the risk. That is not what they are doing. They are taking on a bunch of risk to help Ukraine. They are running the risk of destroying their entire economy and first world lifestyle.
View Quote

They have taken on SOME risk, but less than countries with a lot more to lose, like the Baltics.  They also dragged their feet on aide longer than anyone else, and so far as I can tell they have sent proportionately less than many.  Compare this to the Baltics which are sending everything not nailed down.
They refuse to consider even delaying their de-nuclearization. This clearly says that their environmental special interest is more important than assisting Ukraine.  It’s laughable.
Accountability is still a key issue.  Lithuania saw the writing on the wall years ago and built an LNG terminal, which will take Germany 2-3 years.  At the same time Germany sank billions into NORD 2, which will now never happen.  My point is that these events aren’t accidents - they are policy decided at the highest levels of government and finance.  The mechanics behind that policy need to be exposed.
I would further speculate that an unspoken reason Germany wants to slow-roll this is precisely to avoid accountability.  If they went cold turkey tomorrow, the German economy would be seriously damaged and citizens would DEMAND and GET accountability.  If Germany slow-rolls it long enough to avoid much damage (while being an accomplice to genocide) they can also avoid accountability.  All they have to do is hide behind “economic necessity.”
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 2:40:59 AM EDT
[#40]

They have taken on SOME risk, but less than countries with a lot more to lose, like the Baltics.  They also dragged their feet on aide longer than anyone else, and so far as I can tell they have sent proportionately less than many.  Compare this to the Baltics which are sending everything not nailed down.
They refuse to consider even delaying their de-nuclearization. This clearly says that their environmental special interest is more important than assisting Ukraine.  It’s laughable.
Accountability is still a key issue.  Lithuania saw the writing on the wall years ago and built an LNG terminal, which will take Germany 2-3 years.  At the same time Germany sank billions into NORD 2, which will now never happen.  My point is that these events aren’t accidents - they are policy decided at the highest levels of government and finance.  The mechanics behind that policy need to be exposed.
I would further speculate that an unspoken reason Germany wants to slow-roll this is precisely to avoid accountability.  If they went cold turkey tomorrow, the German economy would be seriously damaged and citizens would DEMAND and GET accountability.  If Germany slow-rolls it long enough to avoid much damage (while being an accomplice to genocide) they can also avoid accountability.  All they have to do is hide behind “economic necessity.”
View Quote

Exactly. Fuck Germany
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 2:42:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Mother do you think they will drop the bomb?

Pink Floyd - Mother (official music video)
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:01:16 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

58, your parcipitation in this thread is sorely needed.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:23:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Dude.  Calm the fuck down.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Well, there you go. Ukraine soldiers committing murder. ON FUCKING VIDEO THEY SHARED! Is Ukraine the good guys? Are there any good guys in this fight? If there are no good guys, why should anybody care if they kill each other? Those are the questions people of the world are going to be asking.
These morons shouldn't be committing crimes in the first place. And they sure as fuck shouldn't be passing around stuff that is definitely going to HURT Ukraine in this war. Stand by for revenge torture and killings by Russian soldiers.

"Grisly video footage emerged Wednesday showing Ukrainian forces shooting and killing a wounded Russian soldier on a road west of Kyiv.

The footage, verified by the New York Times, shows two bodies — apparently Russian soldiers — lying on the road in a pool of bright red blood.

The closest soldier, whose jacket is pulled up above his head, can be seen twitching and is heard struggling to breathe.

“He’s still alive,” a man’s voice says. “Film these marauders. Look, he’s still alive. He’s gasping.”"

https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/ukrainian-forces-caught-on-video-shooting-dead-wounded-russian-soldier/

Dude.  Calm the fuck down.

Yeah I’m having a really hard time getting worked up over a dying rabid dog that was given a mercy lethal injection of lead.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:37:38 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

How quickly we strayed from the Wizard of ID.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:51:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Featureless:

What about US?  We used to be energy independent, exporters.  But we traded for windmills.  Our greens are guilty and many of our politicians went along with it.
View All Quotes

I honestly think we should cut germany some slack here. The easiest thing and the thing that would not put them in this "rock/hard place" position would be to continue get gas from russia while saying they are going to do something else. That would continue their fuel supply without all the risk. That is not what they are doing. They are taking on a bunch of risk to help Ukraine. They are running the risk of destroying their entire economy and first world lifestyle.

What about US?  We used to be energy independent, exporters.  But we traded for windmills.  Our greens are guilty and many of our politicians went along with it.

The green idiots always were a part of the russian campaign to destroy the west from the inside.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:53:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Cerco Corporation has just received a contract to make half a million body armor for the Ukrainian army.  They really need workers at a plant in Wooster, Ohio to help make this armor, and they are trying to reach out to the Ukrainian community in Cleveland to see if anyone would like a job making this armor to help the war effort.
Some skills in manufacturing would be helpful but not necessary.  Contact person: Richard Bole (216) 256 8991
https://www.facebook.com/irynka.golovko/posts/10228591302546460
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:15:59 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:31:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Abakan:

The green idiots always were a part of the russian campaign to destroy the west from the inside.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Abakan:

No it was a CHINESE campaign.  China makes money off the solar panels, charge controllers and batteries that the US buys while giving the US parts that might last 5-6 years (and do argue with me about how well that shit lasts, you either dont know or youre selling it).

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:52:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Great article on the bizarre trenches of Chernobyl:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/08/world/europe/ukraine-chernobyl.html

Archive to bypass paywall:

https://archive.ph/WaihY
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:12:03 AM EDT
[#50]
let's party like it was 1545

Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1544 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top