Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1545 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:13:21 AM EDT
[#1]
is this what you call a ghost page
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Johnny_Utah_88:
is this what you call a ghost page
View Quote

The ghost of OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War Thread

A new legend arrives
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:30:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:37:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By LoBrau:

Jesus. That is absolutely a declaration of their intent to commit genocide. This should be the moment when the world says no and goes full bore on Russia. But it won't be, and in 50 years there will be grad classes discussing why didn't anybody stand up to Putin, why didn't the West recognize what was happening and fight back? Just like now with hitler.
View Quote

It's simple. Stop arguing with Russia. You want to stop the Nazis? Turn around, go back across the border, and start doing that to your own people. While you're at it, ask the Chechens, the Ossetians, and every other country who ever shared a border with YOU who they think the real problem is?

If Russia is anything at all like the US, or the rest of the world in general, half of them probably hate the war, while the other half totally believes it's the right thing to do. I say tell then to go home, and do it to all of the people in Russia who don't have the guts to say the needful. The only reason the rest of the world is aware of any of this now, is because Ukraine does have the guts, and they are paying for it with their lives, and the lives of a lot of Russians as well.

The real problem is Russia. The real problem is those Russians. The rest of those people would live in peace without THEM!
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:38:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Now the Chechens are killing and raping FOR those Russians.

Crazy ain’t it?
View Quote

Not all of them. There are some who actually fight for Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:39:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

The referendum where warning shots were fired at observers, was against the Ukrainian constitution, and was dismissed as illegal by the west?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:53:20 AM EDT
[#9]

This story is going to blow up. This shit is fucked.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:55:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

The referendum where warning shots were fired at observers, was against the Ukrainian constitution, and was dismissed as illegal by the west?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It gets better

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:59:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 715700] [#11]
Edited-2 posts up.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:02:57 AM EDT
[#12]

It gets better

View Quote

She also took money from Putin and published campaign flyers with a photo of them together,knowing that her base supports him.

She also has said a few times that she wants France to leave NATO as the USSR doesn’t exist anymore and that France needs to help end Iran’s isolation -I shall remind everyone where Khomeini was in exile.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Element94:

58, your parcipitation in this thread is sorely needed.
View Quote

X2
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:08:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#14]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:16:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

The people in the world right now are the only ones who matter. The ones who are going to ask the leaders of germany why they are risking their own country to help people who commit war crimes. That question is going to be asked ONLY because somebody distributed a video, and everybody is helping them share it until it makes it way to the New York Times. And I expect tomorrow United States politicians are going to be talking about this video to the press. ONLY because some fool distributed a video. That is the ONLY reason the New Your Times is running an article about this. It is entirely possible they got started following this story because a reporter has been right here in this thread keeping tabs on what is going on.
View Quote

Breaking news for you, 99.99% will see it, and move on to their next 30 second war gore clip.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:17:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Cerco Corporation has just received a contract to make half a million body armor for the Ukrainian army.  They really need workers at a plant in Wooster, Ohio to help make this armor, and they are trying to reach out to the Ukrainian community in Cleveland to see if anyone would like a job making this armor to help the war effort.
Some skills in manufacturing would be helpful but not necessary.  Contact person: Richard Bole (216) 256 8991
https://www.facebook.com/irynka.golovko/posts/10228591302546460
View Quote

if the wrong kind of politician gets wind of this, especially with Ohio where there's a lot of frisky vibrant 13%'ers, this could be construed as rayciss and get the defense contract cancelled.  this is where America is fucked up royally.  this is well intentioned, but in modern America, no good deed goes punished.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:27:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP0mLawXEAAvzsg?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

I've posted before....growing up our family was a short term emergency foster care facility. We had over 75 kids through our home.

I know that look well.

I'll just stop there....

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

She also took money from Putin and published campaign flyers with a photo of them together,knowing that her base supports him.

She also has said a few times that she wants France to leave NATO as the USSR doesn’t exist anymore and that France needs to help end Iran’s isolation -I shall remind everyone where Khomeini was in exile.
View All Quotes

It gets better

I know European politics is odd, but in what world are the "far right" and Putin on the same team?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:28:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Someone gave them an EKG strip instead of a flight plan.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:28:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Maybe she has a fish cannery there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

This could be an interesting twist if verified. Why now?

Maybe she has a fish cannery there.

The pelosis are big into pineapple plantations
In fact they don’t even pay their workers even the minimum wage - Guam maybe?   That was maybe 10-15 years ago
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

It gets better

Be nice to get her on record as supportive of whole-scale child rape, as seen a few posts up from yours.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:33:16 AM EDT
[#22]

It gets better

View All Quotes

It gets better

The analogy is superb.  We probably should remove all of the nuclear missiles we have installed in Ukraine then Russia will stop their invasion just like we quit bombing Cuba after the missiles left the island.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
It would be a *fantastic* time for a false flag. A few bombs in the Moscow May 9 crowd with some way to link it back to Ukraine would galvanize Russia public opinion and get Putin the support that he needs to truly get a mass levy.  I think this is 100% likely to happen.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

The May 9th celebration is a BIG deal. Previously I always though it was cool that they remember it so well (a few memory holes notwithstanding)....now I think it would be great to shit in their cornflakes on May 9th....here's hoping UKR has something great planned.
It would be a *fantastic* time for a false flag. A few bombs in the Moscow May 9 crowd with some way to link it back to Ukraine would galvanize Russia public opinion and get Putin the support that he needs to truly get a mass levy.  I think this is 100% likely to happen.

Well it’s actually the opposite of what they promised the Russian people though. It would bring MORE attention to the war. The cut off of info the Moscow and St Pete regions was intentional for them not to find out how poorly the “special operation” was going. When the enemy is taking the fight to your hometown it makes the Russian leadership look like fools.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:37:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By mancow:

Yes it's strange. However consumed with hatred it's counterintuitive. The only explanation is a long running culture.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
Originally Posted By cchurchi:
Watching all of this has really shown me how much the Russian people are absolute fucking ghouls…. Raping and murdering children..  I hope they all burn in hell for eternity.

Yes it's strange. However consumed with hatred it's counterintuitive. The only explanation is a long running culture.

Tons of members on this site (and not just the suddenly active again Russian accounts….actual long-time members with recognizable avatars) will say it’s all fake and Ukraine may have done it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:38:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#25]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:39:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By JQ66:

Maybe it was a Trumpeter T-72?
View Quote

Possibly. The Zvezda variant usually shows a telltale flash.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:45:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Jesus. That is absolutely a declaration of their intent to commit genocide. This should be the moment when the world says no and goes full bore on Russia. But it won't be, and in 50 years there will be grad classes discussing why didn't anybody stand up to Putin, why didn't the West recognize what was happening and fight back? Just like now with hitler.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
I've posted a few times translations of that Ria Novosti article that makes Russia's intent to commit genocide explicit. Here's an analysis of it. If you read the translations before, you pretty much already get it. If you missed that article, do read this one.  It's the key to understanding why Russia has done the things it has. I'd say it's required reading for everyone who wants to talk about the Ukraine situation.

It's the same methods, mentality and rhetoric  that drive the extreme left here; BLM, Antifa, Social democrats. Anybody
that doesn't support us is a Nazi, and we're fully justified in beating the shit out of you, or burning you out.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:50:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#29]

It probably didn't actually fly that pattern. Radar dodging trick.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Logcutter:
Originally Posted By kncook:

Worse than that. They have interviews about it and didn’t care how you “justified” it. They did during total war and I’m ok with them making that decision.

You have literal Russian shills who compare killing a wounded combatant in the field with the phots of a 5yr old bound with tape naked and raped laying on her 17yr old naked and raped to death sister, laying beside her naked and raped to death mother, beside her dead grandmother.

I’m over the garbage people running around on this site.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

Yep. This.

I REALLY fucking tire of GD. The moral superiority of some conservatives is just as tiresome as that of the left.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:59:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SilverBearX] [#31]
Originally Posted By Balu:

Nailed it. Putin is rancid dumpster scum but FJB and his puppeteers are still pieces of shit just for different reasons.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balu:
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

So far right in germany france Europe in general is communist? What do they call what would be our conservatives here in the US?

Here's the flyer in question, it's still on her website:

https://mlafrance.fr/pdfs/tract-france-quon-m.pdf

I think claiming Putin is prominently placed overstates the reality.

IMO Zemmour is better, but Le Pen would definitely be an improvement over Macron, and I'm still glad Orban BTFO the opposition in Hungary.

The reality is (and this is the part that trips up so many of my fellow righty nationalists) that Putin is simultaneously a piece of shit *and* we're ruled by a satanic globalist cabal.

Nailed it. Putin is rancid dumpster scum but FJB and his puppeteers are still pieces of shit just for different reasons.

Everyone acts like the democrats never cozied up to the Russians. They were the original coziers.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By M-1975:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPvwJcyVEAE8bn3?format=jpg&name=small

Buy it here: https://2022ukrajina.cz/eshop/2022-ukrajina/pametni-tisk-v-podobe-bankovky/
ETA: about $67.00 USD

View Quote

I didn’t see an English language option on that site.   Gets confusing doing the checkout, will have to try and find a site to translate it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

I have some skepticism of these types of stories that portray Ukraine as significantly more prosperous than Russia. The GDP per capita and especially median income data doesn't line up with that concept.

That being said, Fuck Russia and we should be helping Ukraine more. The post war situation should build Ukraine back more prosperous than Russia
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#34]
. The news reels of WW2 was full of inflated nonsense to make the Soviets look good. The USSR didn't want peace after the war. They just kept on having massacres in Eastern Europe when the war has been over for years. They sent out weapons and trainers to cause trouble in just about every country. Just scroll through old news papers in Western Europe. War was over, should be peace and for decades there were a continuous stream of communist USSR alligned groups carrying out assassinations in Europe. Plenty of those assignations were on American troops. At the end of WW2 the USSR captured the stockpile of records on where the nazis had all their spies. Then suddenly pronazi hotspots around the world turned procommie. Suddenly the USSR was highly against hunting down Nazi war criminals. By all same logic they should of wanted every Nazi everywhere dead. Most Russians wanted Nazis dead but it didn't matter one bit. What counted was Communist greed prevailed and they became the inheritor of international nazism.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:08:22 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

In 1944, they'd never seen a toilet, and drank from them as if it was a well in a house. Nothing has changed really, in the Orc army, has it?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#36]

https://www.instagram.com/dirtydozeneira/

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:09:56 AM EDT
[#37]

Glossary for acronyms please.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:

Most weapons are moving toward PFF inherent in their design, even a lot of newer dumb HE rounds are PFF.  

It is one of those twisted weaponeering facts that sometimes you selection munitions designed to better cause casualties to reduce the effect on structures, if you dig into our MOUT doctrine, it actual use to say to shoot VT, time or ICM in cities to reduce rubling.

PFF       Preformed Fragmentation
HE        High Explosive
MOUT   Military Operations in Urban Terrain
VT        Proximity fuzed munitions
ICM      Improved Conventional Munitions

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:

Most weapons are moving toward PFF inherent in their design, even a lot of newer dumb HE rounds are PFF.  

It is one of those twisted weaponeering facts that sometimes you selection munitions designed to better cause casualties to reduce the effect on structures, if you dig into our MOUT doctrine, it actual use to say to shoot VT, time or ICM in cities to reduce rubling.

PFF is preformed fragmentation, traditional HE, high explosives, fragments naturally into random, non-predictable pieces, while PFF fragments into uniform pieces providing better coverage and reduces those random large pieces that can hit things 1000s of meters away.

MOUT, Military Operations in Urban Terrain.
VT, variable time fuzes, a proximity fuze that gives you an optimized airburst. Fuzed HE that functions on impact, a majority of its fragments go into the ground and you lose most of your effects.  While an optimized air burst is normally about 6x more effective
ICM, Improved Conversational Munitions, a US name for cluster munitions.  ICM is significantly more effective than HE and creates dead zones where everything above ground is destroyed, but since each bomblets is smaller there is less explosive shock damage.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:12:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 715700] [#39]

I know European politics is odd, but in what world are the "far right" and Putin on the same team?
View All Quotes

It gets better

Putin backs National Rally in France,Lega Nord in Italy,Fidesz in Hungary,FPÖ in Austria and AfD in Germany,all of them are far right.  The European far right is populist rather than conservative,which is a distinction many have difficulty in understanding but needs made.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Make no mistake Russia sees this as a war against Western values they metaphysically MUST win.
View Quote

It is that truth which should most concern everyone.

We stand between the existential poles of whether “The West” should stand back or wade in.

As some have suggested, the west may eventually have to fight Putin anyway. So what are we waiting for? The obvious theory being that anything that could be done to him later, he certainly deserves right now.

Or has the west already done enough - rightly or wrongly - in this conflict? Will doing more now only serve to accelerate the timeline of the former.

This situation does seem like a poorly written drama/mystery, where the conflagration-ending can be anticipated well before the set is laid for the final act. Indeed, the audience is bored and restless. But not free to leave in disgust.

What are the chances of a cathartic surprise ending, versus a predictable, perfunctory, and miserable wrap-up?

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP5eRLoXwAMWpMx?format=jpg&name=small

https://i.imgur.com/jsLigHC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/O9iDHS1.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

Everyone acts like the democrats never cozied up to the Russians. They were the original coziers.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/340342/Psaki-e1606834658876_jpg-2342933.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/340342/53f72aa169bedd284d6da163_jpeg-2342938.JPG
View Quote

You need a picture of that cocksucker fdr. He loved him some commie cock.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#43]

I didn’t see an English language option on that site.   Gets confusing doing the checkout, will have to try and find a site to translate it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPvwJcyVEAE8bn3?format=jpg&name=small

Buy it here: https://2022ukrajina.cz/eshop/2022-ukrajina/pametni-tisk-v-podobe-bankovky/
ETA: about $67.00 USD

It didn't look like they were set up to accept USD$$ or ship out of the country. ??

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:17:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Probably flown by
Captain Sum Ting Wong
Ho Lee Fuk
Wi Tu Lo
Bang Ding Ow
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:20:35 AM EDT
[#45]
EU President:  “Your fight is our fight.”, membership fast tracked.

Von der Leyen offers Ukraine fast track to EU membership | DW News

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

I have some skepticism of these types of stories that portray Ukraine as significantly more prosperous than Russia. The GDP per capita and especially median income data doesn't line up with that concept.

That being said, Fuck Russia and we should be helping Ukraine more. The post war situation should build Ukraine back more prosperous than Russia
View Quote

I think they are true; they don't reflect the per capita income of Russians vs Ukrainians vs that the reflect that the actual Russians on the ground in the Army are the expendables from rural poverty, to include the Stans, Siberia, etc.

A Muscovite wouldn't be impressed, so either a) this story is BS or b) Muscovites arent getting drafted.

https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1506479259866394625
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#47]

Delivering optics? Drone parts?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Site seems to be overloaded at this point.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#49]
More war crimes emerging in Makariv.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:30:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP5eRLoXwAMWpMx?format=jpg&name=small

https://i.imgur.com/jsLigHC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/O9iDHS1.jpg
View Quote

I'll show you my titties if you send money.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1545 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top