Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2722 of 5590)
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Damn that looks awesome. I'd have to change the radio station though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Damn that looks awesome. I'd have to change the radio station though.

Did someone request a little music?!
Welcome to Ukraine Сука!

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
"Trophy BMP-2M "Berezhok", of which the Katsaps themselves do not have many..."

(Modernized version from KBP. This version has B05Ya01 Berezhok turret equipped with 2A42 30mm autocannon, PKMT 7.62mm coaxial machine gun, AGS-30 grenade launcher, 2+2 launchers for ATGM 9M133M "Kornet-M" and new day/night sights as found on the BMD-4.)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

(I can't believe they're still using the fuel tanks in the rear doors.)
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

That meme is awesome and sort of truth. It's get while the gettings good time. I only wish they could hit a third front right through melitopol or retake the Donetsk airport and Debaltseva
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

I don't either, but the map at least will tell the tale of the advance

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45602/FeKOBFhXgAAIGmh_png-2550412.JPG

That meme is awesome and sort of truth. It's get while the gettings good time. I only wish they could hit a third front right through melitopol or retake the Donetsk airport and Debaltseva
Attachment Attached File

Here's it's counter part....

And while I'm at it:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Still working on an archeological dig in nexter's yard. Caesars from the Danish order are currently being painted in the Ukrainian green camo and live fires are happening everyday. Shouldn't be long before seeing them in Ukraine .
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

(Modernized version from KBP. This version has B05Ya01 Berezhok turret equipped with 2A42 30mm autocannon, PKMT 7.62mm coaxial machine gun, AGS-30 grenade launcher, 2+2 launchers for ATGM 9M133M "Kornet-M" and new day/night sights as found on the BMD-4.)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-10-05_15-55-06_jpg-2551821.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-10-05_15-55-03_jpg-2551822.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-10-05_15-54-59_jpg-2551823.JPG
View Quote

Some great photos coming in of the equipment and weapons today.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#7]
(Pucker factor 1000)

"The battle through the eyes of our defender: while the battle continued in the forest, the brothers stormed the village from the other side. It's good that everyone survived"

Telegram Video
View Quote

what hit it twice?

and someone was on fire after they bailed into the ditch but it looks like they put it out
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Prime:
I carefully and hesitantly submit the following, which I cannot vouch for.

A terrible torture chamber in the liberated village of Pisky-Radkivski.
The police know about burying/digging into the ground alive, using a gas mask with a smoldering rag. A dildo, a box with torn dentures, wires with ropes and a letter with an interview of one of the men were found.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FePd6DrXoAUc9SX?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

I don’t doubt it’s real. Lots of gold in peoples mouths there. Soviet torture relies on psychological torture as much as the physical. I wish I could say this shocks me but it doesn’t. I saw some Russian iPhone footage over there from captured stuff that made me want to go homicidal. Young boys in front of dads that sort of thing, make mom or boyfriend watch stuff. I bet some of the video hubs have gotten some sick crap pitched to them.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 4:59:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dewoitine:
Still working on an archeological dig in nexter's yard. Caesars from the Danish order are currently being painted in the Ukrainian green camo and live fires are happening everyday. Shouldn't be long before seeing them in Ukraine .
View Quote

Awesome to hear, there's alot quietly happening in the background concerning supply to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
@m35ben
Ben , i can not even look in the other threads , it's like i took a wrong turn
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Anyone else noticed that the more successful Ukraine is the louder a certain group in GD is?
@m35ben
Ben , i can not even look in the other threads , it's like i took a wrong turn

Same here, it's a damn shame what this place turned into..
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:02:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By grambosc:

I told those orc bastards on Telegram a few weeks ago (the report AFU locations bot) that there were Ukrainians driving across Oleshky Sands area NE of Kherson, but they didn't believe me.

I was just a few weeks early in telling them.
View Quote

I remember that discussion
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:03:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Fadedsun and M35ben will buy them!
View Quote
Those would sell fast and for good money right now.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Belly wheels were removed for the side doors.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Every major modernization eliminated the belly wheels. Especially if they wanted it to float.
Belly wheels were removed for the side doors.

That’s a reason. So is simplicity. So is flotation.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Yobro512:

Bros got some gear dude.

Nice ar15’s, scars with cans.

Are these foreign volunteer divisions?
View All Quotes

Mixed. Lots of western guns floating around especially SSO and special police units. Also units trained outside Ukraine generally get issued something in NATO use
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Yep.

For those who dont know what Dugin looks like:

https://katehon.com/sites/default/files/styles/medium/public/alex_jones_dugin.png

https://www.totalitarismo.blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/dugin-jones-768x430.jpg

And he is promoted (has been for many years) by bullshit artist Alex Jones. Jones has been the number one conduit of Russian propaganda to gullible conservatives for 15 years. The damage done can be seen throughout ARFCOM and in the early pages of this thread.
View Quote

Watch out…you’ll get called a Biden lover…
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

View Quote

Yeah US were gonna need spare parts for these V's
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:10:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ZRXHooligan] [#18]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-10-05_15-55-06_jpg-2551821.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-10-05_15-55-03_jpg-2551822.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-10-05_15-54-59_jpg-2551823.JPG
View Quote
Thinking 87% of ARFcom could clone that rifle with the spare parts they have sitting around . New clone thread?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:11:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Awesome to hear, there's alot quietly happening in the background concerning supply to Ukraine.
View Quote

Yup we took a well deserved kick in the ass for not helping enough but I'm seeing a lot of French gear in some of the vids posted there with some materials not listed on "official lists".

And I won't say what or how much vehicles are concerned but I'm currently seeing quite a few untold things, in a brand new Ukrainian camo that are going to take the same path.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:11:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Star_Scream] [#21]

View Quote

A Ukrainian patch with the Shahada written on it.

I wish we could read the patch on his arm, I'm curious as to who that is.

Anyone have the sauce?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Now I see that meme having a different dynamic.  I'm on team "Thank you Lord for this meal we are about to recieve"
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:20:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#23]
Pre-arranged surrender of a BMP.  Said to be legit. Two minute video.

(don't think this was posted, apologies if so).

Teaser screen cap, klick above for video:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

A Ukrainian patch with the Shahada written on it.

I wish we could read the patch on his arm, I'm curious as to who that is.

Anyone have the sauce?
View Quote

Looks KINDA like Said Ismagilov

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

Yeah, that's the issue now isn't it?  $100 is easy to hide in the finances... and my liver thanks you for it.  But $1000, that's another level of wifely deception...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:
Originally Posted By Photographic:
@gentlemanfarmer

In for $160, now to convince the wife I need to send enough to get a sweet combat patch

Yeah, that's the issue now isn't it?  $100 is easy to hide in the finances... and my liver thanks you for it.  But $1000, that's another level of wifely deception...

My wife’s got the list there’s at least 3 that are owed war swag.

Attachment Attached File

We’ll see I’m putting it out for guys who get stuff to give us war duff now. Mila didn’t like the idea because she’s a give and not expect person but I understand the desire for war memorabilia. I got mine over there but it means way more than it’s worth in $$$. So we’re gathering. Her mom comes first real snow the dacha gets closed up and grandpa drinks so she heads here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#26]

I think you're missing the technical difficulties happening on this thread. It happens to a lot of very long threads here, the next page appears but there's nothing on it until someone posts again, hence the "ghost page" post on every new page to get previous posts to appear.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By warp_foo:
Originally Posted By Scratch45:
Ghost of Kiev page.
Swing!... and a miss.

Can we stop this ghost page silliness, now?

I think you're missing the technical difficulties happening on this thread. It happens to a lot of very long threads here, the next page appears but there's nothing on it until someone posts again, hence the "ghost page" post on every new page to get previous posts to appear.
No, I'm not missing anything. I'm saying stop posting ghost page and post something of value.

m
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Javak:

"All our operators are currently helping other surrenders.  Please stay on the line and your surrender will be accepted in the order it was received.  If you wish to leave a callback number, press 1."
View Quote

Insert pic of Russian dude in shock while holding is ear.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Erno86:

Yippee ki-yay!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxrx4L9nWEQ

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Erno86:
"Ukrainian Colonel captures and drives off with Russian T-90 tank

Yippee ki-yay!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxrx4L9nWEQ

That’s pure joy on colonels face. Pretty sure I sat next to that guy on a bus I. Kyiv back in 2016? He was a 95th captain? If not he’s a dead ringer
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
View Quote
So, same as regular Russian Army then.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#30]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/4AC2BA18-B220-4975-875D-5A7BA94E97C3_jpe-2551841.JPG

We’ll see I’m putting it out for guys who get stuff to give us war duff now. Mila didn’t like the idea because she’s a give and not expect person but I understand the desire for war memorabilia. I got mine over there but it means way more than it’s worth in $$$. So we’re gathering. Her mom comes first real snow the dacha gets closed up and grandpa drinks so she heads here.
View Quote

Is that "Fo Rooster" there behind her? The Russians will really be in fear if he's coming along with the gear!
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

I mean, I get the sentiment considering our ties, but Russia put hit squads in Kyiv trying to assassinate and decapitate the government. They had kill lists of regular citizens and civil servants for areas they were trying to occupy. She and her father were legitimate targets, and it isn't remotely a "stoop to their level situation" IMO.

ETA  Also, if we wanted to send a message it could have, and should have, been done privately or in back channels. Instead they leaked it to NYT and handed Russia a solid piece of propaganda. Smells more like a butthurt underling leaked it  or something.

View Quote

How do you know we didn't?  
Seems like messages were sent prior, but not listened to.   Could be an external message to counter the public request for longer range weapons.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Orion_Shall_Rise:

I don't either really. Mostly because with there troop numbers I don't believe there could be that many men there in the first place.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Orion_Shall_Rise:
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

No way. I don’t believe that 5k orc casualty number.

I don't either really. Mostly because with there troop numbers I don't believe there could be that many men there in the first place.

It’s real, includes about 600 surrenders, some surrendered are wounded so it’s a casualty figure and probably low. Tons of guys blown to bits or bodies buried in basements/cellars. I’d expect 6k casualty/capture/Kia easy over last week. We only see a fraction of what’s going on. One friends platoon killed 50 with a mortar team and some armor helping. That’s just one day, one prolonged chase
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#34]
No, I'm not missing anything. I'm saying stop posting ghost page and post something of value.

m
View All Quotes
Ghost of Kiev page.
Swing!... and a miss.

m

You can't see the last 3-4 posts without posting something to get the page to show up. Some people want to see what the lasts posts were in case there's something interesting, but don't have anything particular to add.

Don't worry about it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By doc540:

what hit it twice?

and someone was on fire after they bailed into the ditch but it looks like they put it out
View Quote

Geez, I mean I know these guys don't have the best training, but that was some pretty sloppy soldiering. Guy almost fragged himself at one point while the other guy fired across his face.

God has to be on their side, or the Russian's are even way worse. I guess it's a combo of both.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

With enough ammo they can use them as Ersatz arty.

View Quote

I wouldn’t Turn down a T62.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:46:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By doc540:

what hit it twice?

View Quote

Yeah, what hit it twice?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:46:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Ukraine’s Grand Mufti Said Ismagilov enters battlefield against Russia
https://www.jasarat.com/en/ukraines-grand-mufti-said-ismagilov-enters-battlefield-against-russia/

According to foreign media reports, Imam Said Ismagilov, a prominent figure in Ukraine’s Muslim community, also appeared to support the Ukrainian army in the immediate aftermath of the Russian invasion. In his military uniform, numerous photos are also circulating on the social media.

Imam Said Ismagilov not only wore a military uniform against the Russian aggression, but also called on the Muslims of Ukraine to come forward to defend their country.

The Ukraine’s Grand Mufti has criticised Muslims who sided with Russia in the war, saying “all Muslims in Ukraine must fight against Russian aggression.”
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Ukrainian govt animated map.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#41]

You can't see the last 3-4 posts without posting something to get the page to show up. Some people want to see what the lasts posts were in case there's something interesting, but don't have anything particular to add.

Don't worry about it.
View All Quotes
Ghost of Kiev page.
Swing!... and a miss.

m

Don't worry about it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Only new friends it is making is "free thinking conservatives". Still keeping friends of NK and Iran, so that is going for them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Nobody likes a loser.  Russia is shedding friends faster than it loses occupied territory.
Only new friends it is making is "free thinking conservatives". Still keeping friends of NK and Iran, so that is going for them.

I wish this wasn’t true. If another friend asks me why Biden blew up the pipeline I’m going to quit my job and run to Ukraine to do whatever they need me to do. I feel like half my circle of gun buds have morphed into infowars. The others can’t accept that democrats are at least not screwing something up or collaborating with Ukraine to destroy them. My few pro 2A liberal/apolitical friends/coworkers have become war experts and ruthless. It’s upside down inside out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#43]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeVLia1WIAAFeFB?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.jasarat.com/en/ukraines-grand-mufti-said-ismagilov-enters-battlefield-against-russia/

According to foreign media reports, Imam Said Ismagilov, a prominent figure in Ukraine’s Muslim community, also appeared to support the Ukrainian army in the immediate aftermath of the Russian invasion. In his military uniform, numerous photos are also circulating on the social media.

Imam Said Ismagilov not only wore a military uniform against the Russian aggression, but also called on the Muslims of Ukraine to come forward to defend their country.

The Ukraine’s Grand Mufti has criticised Muslims who sided with Russia in the war, saying “all Muslims in Ukraine must fight against Russian aggression.”
View Quote

Homeslice is rocking a Springfield Saint

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#44]

That's a reason. So is simplicity. So is flotation.
View Quote
No the wheels go where the doors are.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#45]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeVLia1WIAAFeFB?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Wow. I could definitely see russians regretting poking this hornets nest. The religious leader has actually picked up a rifle, holy shit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Full video of the charge of the Hummers.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:56:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Scott] [#47]
View All Quotes

That's a reason. So is simplicity. So is flotation.

Yes I know.  And if the wheels were more valuable than the doors, they wouldn’t add doors. But they also wanted the flotation benefits and a simplified drivetrain. Those reasons are specifically cited in literature about the programs.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Looks KINDA like Said Ismagilov

https://www.jasarat.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ukraine-grand-mufti-696x398.jpg

View Quote

That's who I think it is.

I remember at the start of the war he and a high ranking Rabbi had entered the military in support of Ukraine
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:01:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#49]
Whew.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#50]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/4AC2BA18-B220-4975-875D-5A7BA94E97C3_jpe-2551841.JPG

View Quote

You should send pictures of them wearing llbean to the company so they can put it in their catalog
Page / 5590
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2722 of 5590)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top