Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3202 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tabraha:
Z-Man was like WTF old guy? when Creepy Joe grabs his arm at the 4:50 mark.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

What was that guy saying as they turned to go inside?
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Gotta say I agree.  Silence gives consent.  The large majority of readers here are probably silent and not paid members with an ignore button.  If false positions are allowed, without opposition, to be stated continually, consistently, and (as appears to be the tactic) by mutually reinforcing posters, those points will gain traction.  It's the sad reality of propaganda as identified by Dr. Goebbels.
""If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
Maybe we don't need to engage in a running gunbattle with every troll, and the mod edits onto previous troll posts identifying the poster as banned are a useful addition for the people who read in chronological order.  But such positions need to be rebutted completely with facts EVERY TIME, for the sake of newer readers to the thread.
Yes, it's tiresome to repeat the same exercise every three days, but the trolls WILL NOT stop.  The bottom line is that it's a cost of doing business in an environment polluted by paid trolls, bots, actual foreign agents, and domestic fools captured by political hatred.
I'll say a couple of things to the last group - domestic fools.  You are objectively siding with Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea.  Russia has been our sworn enemy for a century, has cost us hundreds of thousands of lives of American servicemen, and has sown untold death, misery, and terror across the world.  You are flirting with treason.  For God's sake, re-evaluate your positions and admit you made a mistake.
View Quote
I spent almost 9 yrs as a team member(gold) and never once used the ignore button. I hardly ever remained completely silent however. I tried very hard not to go off topic, but once in a while I would voice my opinion of complete idiocy.
In this thread I know my intellect and knowledge of these subject matters is but a thimble compared to the heavy haulers that truly know. In fact, I have learned more history in this thread than I did in college. Thanks to those of you that did this.
Now to get back on topic, You think the Ukrainians should cross a frozen river on Christmas morn and slit the throats of the invaders? LOL!
I would like to see a front line version of "operation Eldest Son!"
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Damn he looked uncomfortable. Can't say I blame him being next to Biden would be even scarier than being on the front lines..
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:44:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#4]
Originally Posted By IEC:

My tax dollars being used to equip a sovereign nation's military that just so happens to be beating the half dead, partially-dismembered corpse of the old Soviet boogeyman to death is fine with me.

We'll recoup all the spend and then some in new arms deals and increased manufacturing and economic activity stateside.

Destroying an enemy by proxy without any boots on the ground.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JQ66:

Nobody should trust the DC establishment
And the DNC is controlling the purse strings right now.  
Yeah, they’ve always been above board.

My tax dollars being used to equip a sovereign nation's military that just so happens to be beating the half dead, partially-dismembered corpse of the old Soviet boogeyman to death is fine with me.

We'll recoup all the spend and then some in new arms deals and increased manufacturing and economic activity stateside.

Destroying an enemy by proxy without any boots on the ground.

Do you really think all of that is going to Ukraine?
Not a single dollar is being used to fund DNC activities, to make sure no republicans, especially true conservatives, ever get into public office again?  
Who’s being naive?

There will be no “recouping the spend”.  The USA is over $30 TRILLION aim debt.  You great great grandchildren- if you have any, might only begin to start paying on this part of the debt right before they die of old age.

And the result of that, the USA entrenched in marxism for 100 years.  But go ahead.  Question nothing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:46:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JQ66:

Do you really think all of that is going to Ukraine?
Not a single dollar is being used to fund DNC activities, to make sure no republicans, especially true conservatives, ever get into public office again?  
Who’s being naive?

There will be no “recouping the spend”.  The USA is over $30 TRILLION aim debt.  You great great grandchildren- if you have any, might only begin to start paying on this part of the debt right before they die of old age.
View Quote

Here we fucking go with the 3 page thread slide…
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#6]

I had the honor of welcoming to Ukraine the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland and my friend General Raimund Andrzejczak.

This is an opportunity to openly discuss the security situation in the region and the scenarios of its development. I am grateful that Ukraine is not alone in resisting Russian armed aggression, and this is a huge merit of the Polish brothers.

He thanked for the provided international military aid, which includes weapons, military equipment, ammunition and necessary materials. I appreciate the opportunity to conduct professional training of our servicemen on Polish territory. Together, we implement a strategically important decision regarding Ukraine's transition to the heavy armament of NATO member states. Deep gratitude to the Polish side for the treatment and rehabilitation of wounded Ukrainian soldiers.

"Without a free Ukraine, a free Poland is unthinkable," - the famous Polish intellectual Jerzy Giedroyc is considered the author of these words. They are extremely relevant now. It was our honor and responsibility to fight for the will of Ukraine and the whole of Europe side by side.
@CinCAFU

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Here we fucking go with the 3 page thread slide…
View Quote

Yep. Here I'll just go ahead and get us to the finish line on this one. There shouldn't be any governments anywhere of any kind because they are all corrupt so none of them should exist. And for the same reason we should not be involved in anything anywhere other than the borders of the United states. There, done.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Yep. Here I'll just go ahead and get us to the finish line on this one. There shouldn't be any governments anywhere of any kind because they are all corrupt so none of them should exist. And for the same reason we should not be involved in anything anywhere other than the borders of the United states. There, done.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

But also fuck the Russians especially.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Damn he looked uncomfortable. Can't say I blame him being next to Biden would be even scarier than being on the front lines..
View Quote

I've been following some of the Ukraine tweets on Twitter.  They are all fawning over how great a man fjb is.  

I sincerely hope they have a viable plan B for when fjb fucks them over.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

I've been following some of the Ukraine tweets on Twitter.  They are all fawning over how great a man fjb is.  

View All Quotes

I think it's like anything else when seen on a surface level.  Most Ukrainians don't pay close attention to our politics.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Iraqi’s wanted to put up a statue of George Bush after toppling the statue of Saddam Hussein. They don’t know squat about our domestic politics and just see the benefactor, the current President of Uncle Sugar
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

Both?

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

Yup, at this point MTG is either on the payroll... or is a useful idiot of the Kremlin.

Both?

Time to post this again. Just like Chelsea Clinton is Webb Hubbell's daughter, MTG is Lavrov's.  

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:
Meanwhile...Back at The Front Lines....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9nnap31PDo
View Quote
Doesn't sound like RU troops are trying to surrender.

Carry a white flag, once away from the RU command, surrender
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Can she run face first into a sledgehammer? Repeatedly?
View Quote
Might actually improve how her face looks
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:
Time to post this again. Just like Chelsea Clinton is Webb Hubbell's daughter, MTG is Lavrov's.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/260794/0F6BD65A-D5C9-4C22-9372-13522F6F4771-2602548.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/260794/F7C9866C-E3B0-48CE-B009-1C23B73EB0D6-2602549.jpg
So do we say fuck MGT and fuck Biden just like the fuck Ukraine and fuck Russia crowd.

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Prime:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FkggPrwWIAEr6ge?format=jpg&name=medium
I had the honor of welcoming to Ukraine the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland and my friend General Raimund Andrzejczak.

This is an opportunity to openly discuss the security situation in the region and the scenarios of its development. I am grateful that Ukraine is not alone in resisting Russian armed aggression, and this is a huge merit of the Polish brothers.

He thanked for the provided international military aid, which includes weapons, military equipment, ammunition and necessary materials. I appreciate the opportunity to conduct professional training of our servicemen on Polish territory. Together, we implement a strategically important decision regarding Ukraine's transition to the heavy armament of NATO member states. Deep gratitude to the Polish side for the treatment and rehabilitation of wounded Ukrainian soldiers.

"Without a free Ukraine, a free Poland is unthinkable," - the famous Polish intellectual Jerzy Giedroyc is considered the author of these words. They are extremely relevant now. It was our honor and responsibility to fight for the will of Ukraine and the whole of Europe side by side.
@CinCAFU

View Quote

Iceland knows a thing or two about shitty weather.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Jesus fuck I have a quote problem going on with my phone.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View Quote

I had a fucking seizure just seeing it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Got dayam!
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

I think it's like anything else when seen on a surface level.  Most Ukrainians don't pay close attention to our politics.
View Quote

If you read the telegram comments they call him sleepy joe and other insults behind his back.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

If you read the telegram comments they call him sleepy joe and other insults behind his back.
View All Quotes

That's funny.  My tablet has trouble with Telegram at times so I miss out on some of that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#25]

That's funny.  My tablet has trouble with Telegram at times so I miss out on some of that.
View Quote

Folks want atacms
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#26]
(Insert silly strawman argument which I will not repeat here)
View Quote

I've seen plenty of video evidence of Javelins, Excaliburs, AGM-88s, M777, and HIMARS giving Russians dirt naps.

Seeing my old enemy being destroyed with American ordinance helps me sleep warmly at night.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Or when they get their draft notices...  Hell they should be enlisting in droves to support the war and this great president who is dragging us into it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Folks want atacms
View All Quotes

Folks want atacms

I do too.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#30]
I thought he was giving us a format for replying.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Ukrainian heavy quad style drone shot down by Russian forces.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/zs1zsu/heavy_quad_drone_of_ukraine_brought_down_by/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb
View Quote

We have to assume there will be some losses, because there just will. And russians will eventually stop being just awful at absolutely everything. But I'd like to know if that actually is a Ukraine drone as opposed to a russian drone. And if it's Ukranian I'd like to know what brought it down so work can be done to protect them, if that's possible. It's a very big drone, big target. A belt fed machinegun with tracers would be hard to defend against with anything other than altitude.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#32]

I've seen plenty of video evidence of Javelins, Excaliburs, AGM-88s, M777, and HIMARS giving Russians dirt naps.

Seeing my old enemy being destroyed with American ordinance helps me sleep warmly at night.
View All Quotes

Since we're having a cold snap, picture the body of a Wagner mercenary shot apart by a grouping of .50 cal fired from a M2 mounted to a HMMWV and tracks of a following M-113 plowing the remnants of his body deep into that soupy mud.  For the additional warmth, You're welcome!
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:29:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#33]

We have to assume there will be some losses, because there just will. And russians will eventually stop being just awful at absolutely everything. But I'd like to know if that actually is a Ukraine drone as opposed to a russian drone. And if it's Ukranian I'd like to know what brought it down so work can be done to protect them, if that's possible. It's a very big drone, big target. A belt fed machinegun with tracers would be hard to defend against with anything other than altitude.
View All Quotes
Ukrainian heavy quad style drone shot down by Russian forces.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/zs1zsu/heavy_quad_drone_of_ukraine_brought_down_by/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

I was impressed with the number of large rounds it was carrying.  It looks like some of the Ukrainian designs from months back.  What it says is there are heavy drones dropping multiple mortars and rpg type rounds.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Reminder that Cosack Gundi will be on in about 30 minuets

Stabbed and Beaten in Russian Captivity, Cossack Gundi Joins

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

I had a fucking seizure just seeing it.
View Quote
Its stuck on quote and I can't make it stop.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Gotta say I agree.  Silence gives consent.  The large majority of readers here are probably silent and not paid members with an ignore button.  If false positions are allowed, without opposition, to be stated continually, consistently, and (as appears to be the tactic) by mutually reinforcing posters, those points will gain traction.  It’s the sad reality of propaganda as identified by Dr. Goebbels.
““If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”
Maybe we don't need to engage in a running gunbattle with every troll, and the mod edits onto previous troll posts identifying the poster as banned are a useful addition for the people who read in chronological order.  But such positions need to be rebutted completely with facts EVERY TIME, for the sake of newer readers to the thread.
Yes, it’s tiresome to repeat the same exercise every three days, but the trolls WILL NOT stop.  The bottom line is that it’s a cost of doing business in an environment polluted by paid trolls, bots, actual foreign agents, and domestic fools captured by political hatred.
I’ll say a couple of things to the last group - domestic fools.  You are objectively siding with Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea.  Russia has been our sworn enemy for a century, has cost us hundreds of thousands of lives of American servicemen, and has sown untold death, misery, and terror across the world.  You are flirting with treason.  For God’s sake, re-evaluate your positions and admit you made a mistake.
View Quote

Good post
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Exploding AIDS, TB, Hep. patients! Just when I assumed this hellscape could not get any worse.
View Quote

We had a US medical unit do a check on the cooks of an ANA unit we were advising.

The Afghan cooks had Hep C and TB.  Don't think they had AIDS.

You go to war with the Army you have, not the one you want.

I would think this is going to be like Memphis Belle or Catch 22..the first ex-prison inmate with TB to survive his missions gets a war bonds tour.
Picture that.  Or maybe they'll parade some fake inmates to drum up recruits from the Gulags.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#39]

@CinCAFU

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#41]

@CinCAFU

View Quote

I hope they don't gift him a RPG as wall hanger for his office.

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#42]

100K round of 125mm?  50K Grad rounds?  We must’ve bought out a few third-world armories!
View Quote

Sudan, Pakistan, Czech Republic, Poland?

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Since we're having a cold snap, picture the body of a Wagner mercenary shot apart by a grouping of .50 cal fired from a M2 mounted to a HMMWV and tracks of a following M-113 plowing the remnants of his body deep into that soupy mud.  For the additional warmth, You're welcome!
View All Quotes

Am I the only prior Cold War warrior getting drowsy and warm?
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#44]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FkhqbYGXwAILVtk?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

All I want for Christmas is a Russian front collapse.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:18:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#45]

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Flat Stanley

Change www to old if you don't have an account.

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Most people don't care about local US politics. When the US is one of the big donors of military equipment, they'll love the guy in charge. Doesn't matter much else what they do.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Gotta say I agree.  Silence gives consent.  The large majority of readers here are probably silent and not paid members with an ignore button.  If false positions are allowed, without opposition, to be stated continually, consistently, and (as appears to be the tactic) by mutually reinforcing posters, those points will gain traction.  It’s the sad reality of propaganda as identified by Dr. Goebbels.
““If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”
Yes, it’s tiresome to repeat the same exercise every three days, but the trolls WILL NOT stop.  The bottom line is that it’s a cost of doing business in an environment polluted by paid trolls, bots, actual foreign agents, and domestic fools captured by political hatred.
I’ll say a couple of things to the last group - domestic fools.  You are objectively siding with Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea.  Russia has been our sworn enemy for a century, has cost us hundreds of thousands of lives of American servicemen, and has sown untold death, misery, and terror across the world.  You are flirting with treason.  For God’s sake, re-evaluate your positions and admit you made a mistake.
View Quote

True again. But I dont think they are all trolls here to stir up shit. I have big arguments with my own father who watches conservative Hungarian news sources and basically gets 100% RU propaganda. I KNOW he is not trolling me but honestly believes what he see's and reads on-line.

Most busy people watch 1 or 2 news sources, maybe for a few minutes per day and THAT is the basis of their opinions.

It's the same shit with folks on the left that only watch cnn or msnbc and are convinced that Trump never paid taxes and Jan6 was an actual insurrection.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3202 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top