Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 335 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
https://t.me/OSINTUkraine/796

Surreal footage of a Russian Mi-24 attack helicopter taking out a Ukrainian Buk-M1 air defense system on a highway.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

Tough for them to get a combat jack now
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cwm1150:
Originally Posted By RainierV:
I presume this was already posted previously. Not sure whether this helps or hurts Russia. Probably improves combat readiness somewhat.

Tough for them to get a combat jack now

Where there’s a porto-potty there’s a way.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mokerr:

Hire some bored Taliban to teach classes
View Quote

I think ex VC's is who I'd send. Hard motherfuckers who fought the US and China to a draw.

Give them Javelins and NLAW... Fuck
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:13:03 PM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
Originally Posted By 7255:

Polandball is ready to roll.

Anyone got that Polandball driving a tank comic handy

https://img00.deviantart.net/38e4/i/2017/135/1/8/polandball_and_7tp_by_s_shookyivsky-d9t9fzb.jpg

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By binthere:

Hell of a way to die, in a crashed aircraft rather than in battle. Good for Ukraine.

As a soldier, assholes like you celebrating death like this sound just like those Muslim pricks I've been fighting for the last 19 years. I'm in one of those shitholes now. Africa. Where just the other day 30+ soldiers were found dead with their own cocks stuffed in their mouths with chew marks. They'd been tortured into eating themselves before being killed. By Muslim terrorists. A fair amount of you sound just like these animals that did this. Wishing it on the Russians. They sure as shit aren't the good guys. But by your talk, you sound like the same people I have a deeper hatred for than most of you could understand.  

I'm all for fighting Russia. Hell, I know I'd probably die along with all your precious babies in the process in the event of a full out war. I'll kill those bastards all day long. But you guys make me sick with your talk of torture and wishes of horrible deaths on guys who have little desire to die fighting people they identify with more than I ever did with Muslims in the Middle East. The Germans did horrible things 75 years ago. The Japanese did. The Russians sure as hell did as too. This is a new era. Putin is a sick fuck. Doesn't mean soldiers, even these Russians, enjoy dying for bullshit.

I've killed before. I'll do it again. But I'll damn sure do it dispassionately, efficiently, and not emotionally. I wonder why these days I ever fought at all for this country. I'd prefer to identify with mercs who fight for money and their brothers than anything else. Thats pure. There is no lie about your cause. Righteous or not.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlyLeaf:

Good,hope everyone of those fuckers slowly suffered and are enjoying hell right now

Hell of a way to die, in a crashed aircraft rather than in battle. Good for Ukraine.

As a soldier, assholes like you celebrating death like this sound just like those Muslim pricks I've been fighting for the last 19 years. I'm in one of those shitholes now. Africa. Where just the other day 30+ soldiers were found dead with their own cocks stuffed in their mouths with chew marks. They'd been tortured into eating themselves before being killed. By Muslim terrorists. A fair amount of you sound just like these animals that did this. Wishing it on the Russians. They sure as shit aren't the good guys. But by your talk, you sound like the same people I have a deeper hatred for than most of you could understand.  

I'm all for fighting Russia. Hell, I know I'd probably die along with all your precious babies in the process in the event of a full out war. I'll kill those bastards all day long. But you guys make me sick with your talk of torture and wishes of horrible deaths on guys who have little desire to die fighting people they identify with more than I ever did with Muslims in the Middle East. The Germans did horrible things 75 years ago. The Japanese did. The Russians sure as hell did as too. This is a new era. Putin is a sick fuck. Doesn't mean soldiers, even these Russians, enjoy dying for bullshit.

I've killed before. I'll do it again. But I'll damn sure do it dispassionately, efficiently, and not emotionally. I wonder why these days I ever fought at all for this country. I'd prefer to identify with mercs who fight for money and their brothers than anything else. Thats pure. There is no lie about your cause. Righteous or not.

Thank you.

There are a lot of twisted people here.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Lol wut?? . Not sure what all that was trying to explain but okie doke.
View Quote
A twisted new copypasta is born.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:13:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By WSAR15:
Thought:

1. NATO is put on highest alert and moves all troops strategically as needed.
2. NATO meets to approve Ukraine joining NATO and holds it for item 3.
3. NATO negotiates all Russian immediate departures including Crimea and why not Georgia....

Now Check and soon Check Mate....?
View Quote

Germany will vote against it. Which means it won't happen. Has to be unanimous.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

To a dumb guy like myself,  It looks like they're just going to slowly encircle the city with a bunch of 3rd line troops and then try to get the government to capitulate. If they don't, then they'll unleash the Kracken and wreck the place.
View Quote

They won't wreck the place.  No way Russia will be able to go total war on Kyiv and not 1) get bogged down into a huge guerilla fight, and 2) suffer dead women/children on every world news station in 4k
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes

This actually is helpful. Something this simple helps counter Russian propaganda that they are fighting some kind of justified war against Nazis.

It sounds incredibly dumb but anything at all to isolate Putin is helpful.
[#11]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

I think I'd rather hang with this chick. She looks a little more composed and competent (training in the city of Mariupol).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/UkraineArmedCivilians_02_jpg-2293160.JPG

Slava Ukraini!
View Quote
Is that a Stechkin??
[#12]
Guess Ukraine has some workable airfields left ;)

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

To a dumb guy like myself,  It looks like they're just going to slowly encircle the city with a bunch of 3rd line troops and then try to get the government to capitulate. If they don't, then they'll unleash the Kracken and wreck the place.
View Quote

Pretty much how it was always going to go unless someone stepped in.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:15:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Two Stratotankers making racetracks over Poland again tonight ~100 miles from the Ukraine border.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMdwYvwWUAQygl6?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Wow
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:15:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JustinHEMI04:

Accepting refugees.
View Quote

And sending weapons and ammo.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Kyiv Zoo?

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

This actually is helpful. Something this simple helps counter Russian propaganda that they are fighting some kind of justified war against Nazis.

View Quote

I'm sorry but putin claiming his mission was to denazify Ukraine had me belly laughing out loud.

I mean, isn't that how the liberal playbook works? You are justified in violence, as long as it's against someone you've deemed a nazi, right?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:16:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By YaNi05:
They've been "encircling" and bypassing Ukrainian cities in a race to Kyiv. They haven't actually occupied much of anything. It should be pretty easy to hit their supply convoys with an insurgency. A squad of riflemen and molotovs and those transporters go poof.
View Quote

Now youse can't leave...
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

That is a legendary photograph that I feel will take its place among others before it
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Never mind. I guess when I hear people cheering for torturing soldiers, or their dying a horrible death, no matter what side their on, it bothers me. My bad. Blame the politicians.
View All Quotes

Never mind. I guess when I hear people cheering for torturing soldiers, or their dying a horrible death, no matter what side their on, it bothers me. My bad. Blame the politicians.

You weren't wrong.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#22]
A group of Ukrainian border guards were stationed on Snake Island, in the Black Sea south of Odessa, when a Russian warship ordered them to surrender under threat of attack.
Their response: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."
They held their ground. All 13 were killed.

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Gates was awesome. The F-22 was his major mistake. You greatly over exaggerate the important of airpower.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
"In November 2008, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates stated that the F-22 was not relevant in post-Cold War conflicts..."

This was Obama's guy, and stupid like his boss.  If the US had procured near the original target amount, or to the first reduced amount of around 650 or so, the air force could easily establish a no fly zone over Ukraine airspace.  This invasion would have been stopped before it started.

Gates was awesome. The F-22 was his major mistake. You greatly over exaggerate the important of airpower.

No, he isn’t over exaggerating the import of air dominance. If we had decided to enforce a no fly zone then Russia would have had zero chance at success. The complication is that Russia may have countered with canned sunshine.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swoosh101:
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
Originally Posted By 7255:

Polandball is ready to roll.

Anyone got that Polandball driving a tank comic handy

https://img00.deviantart.net/38e4/i/2017/135/1/8/polandball_and_7tp_by_s_shookyivsky-d9t9fzb.jpg

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c3b910f31d059a1b7d689f5280665016/tumblr_n1uynpFJDM1szo7eyo1_1280.png

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Shockergd:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMexBNpXMAIdcYj?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Get some!
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#27]

I hope you like 'em heavy. And check out the angry halfling on the end.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/UkraineArmedCivilians_01_jpg-2293157.JPG

Text from the article:

I think I'd rather hang with this chick. She looks a little more composed and competent (training in the city of Mariupol).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/UkraineArmedCivilians_02_jpg-2293160.JPG

Slava Ukraini!
View Quote

She is not a threat to a squad of VDV that have just landed but every occupying piece of shit has to worry that every girl walking by has a Stechkin.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Man, I get it. I promise. But the info war right now is important for Ukrainian morale and to get the West to support what comes next.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By L_JE:

Turrible.  Jus plane turrible.
View Quote
I'm just trying to imagine how much it would suck to have a parachute on and know how to use it but not be able to in a plane that is crashing.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#30]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/UkraineArmedCivilians_01_jpg-2293157.JPG

Text from the article:

Slava Ukraini!
View Quote

What's the pistol?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:19:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunner226] [#31]
Originally Posted By Shockergd:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMexBNpXMAIdcYj?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Guessing that's a paved road in the country somewhere. That pavement is pretty narrow, the trees are really close, and most airfields I've seen don't allow you to park your 4-door grocery-getter 20 feet from where they refuel the fighter jets.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:20:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Holy moly. I've got at least 30 pages to catch up on
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:20:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MadMonkey:

Thank you.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MadMonkey:
Originally Posted By FlyLeaf:

Good,hope everyone of those fuckers slowly suffered and are enjoying hell right now

Thank you.

Agree with all. Binthere is right on the money.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DocBach:

I'm sorry but putin claiming his mission was to denazify Ukraine had me belly laughing out loud.

I mean, isn't that how the liberal playbook works? You are justified in violence, as long as it's against someone you've deemed a nazi, right?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DocBach:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

Where do you think the left learned the strategy?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Text from the article:

Slava Ukraini!
View Quote
Better trigger discipline that most of my students.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Wow
View All Quotes

Wow

Heavy
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:22:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
Young female Ukrainian soldier killed in action defending Kyiv.  Posting this so others can share and keep the pressure on Putin for his crimes.  Ukrainians are fighting like hell and making the Russians bleed for every inch!

https://twitter.com/Andy_Scollick/status/1497343456733188098?s=20&t=O_3jvxP26UZ17NciwEHvww
View Quote

Girls with guns is fun to look at, but dammit to hell it hits me in the feels to see them fall in battle.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By rtintwo:

No, he isn’t over exaggerating the import of air dominance. If we had decided to enforce a no fly zone then Russia would have had zero chance at success. The complication is that Russia may have countered with canned sunshine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rtintwo:
Originally Posted By 74HC:
"In November 2008, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates stated that the F-22 was not relevant in post-Cold War conflicts..."

This was Obama's guy, and stupid like his boss.  If the US had procured near the original target amount, or to the first reduced amount of around 650 or so, the air force could easily establish a no fly zone over Ukraine airspace.  This invasion would have been stopped before it started.

Shit, I don't know if it's even possible to over exaggerate the importance of airpower.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:22:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By colossians323:

Mega locked it out too

Violating terms
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By colossians323:
Originally Posted By grambosc:

I got the file.  It's still up at Mega, which the tweet linked to.

https://mega.nz/file/U3JAGRKL#fvwxJOQgODvHTKK37d5vaU3eCi8E3B5atDe1fXu_Zjs

That stuff on the end isn't a tracker ID like Facebook, it's the key to decrypt the file.

@Squatch

Mega locked it out too

Violating terms

I have no plans to download it but someone should turn it into a torrent. Harder to block it if hundreds are hosting it
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Those of you watching the feed-  are those cruise missiles or aircraft going over head?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Action45:

Imagine trying to take a city that size & EVERY able bodied male you encounter is an enemy combatant. FUCK THEM UP BOYS!!!
View Quote

Behind every great man is a great woman.....
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
https://t.me/OSINTUkraine/685

[ Video ]
🇷🇺⚡️RUSSIAN TOPOL-M INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES SEEN ON THE MOVE IN MOSCOW
View Quote

Take us to Defcon 4 DOUBLE TAKE.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:23:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mokerr] [#45]
Originally Posted By usp4u:

Heavy
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By usp4u:

Wow

Heavy

That picture is at least 5 years old

https://tineye.com/search/a7869d1c8266cb0fef5bc542a9e54c94ec4d4e7f?sort=score&order=desc&page=1
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Photographic:

That is a legendary photograph that I feel will take its place among others before it
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Photographic:

Tried to upload as an avatar but Arfcom is retarded.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#47]

Wow
View All Quotes

Wow

Heavy
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:24:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 32DOHC:
Holy moly. I've got at least 30 pages to catch up on
View Quote

So... you've been away for 5 minutes?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Element94:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
https://t.me/OSINTUkraine/685

[ Video ]
🇷🇺⚡️RUSSIAN TOPOL-M INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES SEEN ON THE MOVE IN MOSCOW

Has anyone figured out if this was recent or old footage?
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 335 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top