Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3631 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:27:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

In case others have not seen this.
View Quote

This deserves a strong response. Such as kicking China out of the WTO, and tariffs to start. And tariffs on exports to China. I would prefer we just cut all ties but likely not politically practical.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:32:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

This deserves a strong response. Such as kicking China out of the WTO, and tariffs to start. And tariffs on exports to China. I would prefer we just cut all ties but likely not politically practical.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

FUCK TARIFFS, sanctions. They are scared shitless to be sanctioned..just like the rest of the world who's sanctioned anyone helping Russia. Sanction every Chinese business man entity government official that's complacent in providing any military tech or weapon to russia.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:34:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperSixOne] [#3]
War in Ukraine - Ukrainian Artillery

Wow!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:41:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Excellent info, thx!

Hopefully there is lots of training happening and rotating units through to accompany the equipment coming in. That is quite the challenge to fend off an adversary with a 10:1 equipment advantage while also trying to shift to a radically new tactics with a hodge-podge of modern gear mixed with legacy gear.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CharlieR:
Originally Posted By Capta:

Here’s a question for more knowledgeable posters than me.
It would seem to me that M113 120mm mortar carriers would be damn near ideal for the war.  There are a lot of the around, they’re simple and cheap.  Yet I recall seeing video of maybe one in action.  Why aren’t we seeing more of them sent?

1.  Anchoring bias.  What we see on video isnt indicative of much.

2. Highly likely there is a shortage of indirect fire crewmen and manning a 155mm is more advantageous then a mortar.

3. Mortars are short range and more easily detectableRussia.
Charlie Communications.  Tactics.  Mission.

If you are on the attack with a rifle company and somebody else had priority of fire, then having hip pocket artillery like mortars for when you really need the rounds is helpful.  Back in oldene tymes I made my guys all carry a 60mm tootsie round for just that.  Because if domeone else has POF and you dont, 60mm beat a sharp stick and an angry face.

If you have excellent comms back to the big guns, AND you are on the defense, AND the bad guys are piecemealing their infantry attacks, then nothing stopping you from using the long range shooters that are harder to spot. I'm not talking HIMARs, but a SP 155mm ten miles back is more survivable then a 120mm 3 miles back.  Of course you have to worry about barrel wear and ammo but survivability is a plus.

While there is an exhausting amount of misinformed baloney on this thread about tank-infantry cooperation, when you start taking fire from an ATGM at 4km the 120mm is precisely the sort of responsive fire  you need. It is the tank arty cooperation, not tank infantry, at 1km and beyond.  I wouldnt want to burn up my decentralized little mortar platoons; Id keep them around for the offensive, if I had some. This aint their fight. yet.

Excellent info, thx!

Hopefully there is lots of training happening and rotating units through to accompany the equipment coming in. That is quite the challenge to fend off an adversary with a 10:1 equipment advantage while also trying to shift to a radically new tactics with a hodge-podge of modern gear mixed with legacy gear.

Charlie is right, although they use Mortars alot! Most if not all Frontline units are employing some sort of mortar system right now. So having a rapid deployable unit will be an added assest
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:42:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

FUCK TARIFFS, sanctions. They are scared shitless to be sanctioned..just like the rest of the world who's sanctioned anyone helping Russia. Sanction every Chinese business man entity government official that's complacent in providing any military tech or weapon to russia.
View All Quotes

One potential alternative to sanctions that won't cost the US a dime is to revoke all Chinese nationals' visas. Send their entire espionage network packing. No H-1Bs, no "students", no "interns", no "trainees", no tourists, nothing. That will set them back *permanently* and halt all the tech/IP theft that is rampant. I will say that tariffs do hit them in the pocketbooks, which, oddly, strikes fear into the hearts of the communists over there. Nothing hurts more than seeing your stolen wealth evaporate. Tariffs also encourage American investment and purchasing of American goods.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:44:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Not necessarily.
The Russian people are generally disarmed.  OMON/Rosgvardia units with APCs would be more than enough to smash a mass protest.
And whatever they say, they Russian government absolutely does not fear a NATO invasion.
There are also questions about Putin vs the Army.  There were some reports earlier in the war that the “first line” units around Moscow were being sent in and Chechens had primary responsibility for Putin’s personal security.  This gave Putin a force loyal to him personally, gave him some more meat to spend in Ukraine, and got a potential source of real opposition out of the way.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Current Russian Cruise Missile Stocks based on Ukraine’s 🇺🇦 reporting

On January 3rd, Ukraine reported that Russia had 177 Kh-101/Kh-55/Kalibr Cruise Missiles in stock

Since January 3rd, Ukraine reported that Russia used 174 Kh-101/Kh-55/Kalibr Cruise Missiles

If Russia produced 0 Cruise Missiles since January 3rd, they would have 3 Kh-101/Kh-55/Kalibr Cruise Missile remaining if Ukraine’s reporting is correct, but Russia definitely made more Kh-101 and Kablir Cruise Missiles since then

The question is, how many Kh-101 and Kalibr Cruise Missiles did Russia produce since January 3rd, 2023?

On November 17th, Ukraine reported that Russia had 511 Kh-101/Kh-55/Kablir Cruise Missiles in stock. And Ukraine reported that Russia made 240 new Kh-101 and Kalibr Cruise Missiles since the start of the war (full-scale invasion) last year

On January 3rd, Ukraine reported that Russia made 440 new Kh-101 and Kalibr Cruise Missiles since the start of the war. Russia cannot produce any more Kh-55 Cruise Missiles and instead makes the similar but more modern Kh-101 Cruise Missiles

The only way to find out how many Cruise Missiles Russia currently has would be if Ukraine’s reporting is correct and if we know the number of Cruise Missiles Russia makes per month or on average per day. Which is not known at this time

The number of Kh-101 and Kalibr Cruise Missiles Russia makes is estimated to be 15 to 125 per month. Which is lower than their rate of usage that is 170 Kh-101/Kh-55/Kalibr Cruise Missiles per month in the past two months since their last large missile strike on February 16th

The number of Kh-101/Kh-55/Kalibr Cruise Missiles Russia has remaining is unknown but could be estimated if their production rate is known. The details may become more clear in the coming months as Russia does more missile strikes.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FqaFFgWWAAEfjaI?format=jpg&name=large

I wonder besides the high price,1.25 million a piece, why Russia is holding onto its P-800 oniks and not using them more. It's a newer system that is very deadly and accurate. With a huge range.  It's a good thing they don't use them more. Possibly alot of them are nuclear configured, but if they ever launched a huge wave of those it would be a bad day for Ukraine.

Putin has to be holding some of the best stuff near Moscow. First to protect against popular uprising (tanks etc) and direct attack if war collapses (missiles and aircraft). Those would never be deployed but kept as his last guard. I can’t believe he would save some of the best for himself.

Not necessarily.
The Russian people are generally disarmed.  OMON/Rosgvardia units with APCs would be more than enough to smash a mass protest.
And whatever they say, they Russian government absolutely does not fear a NATO invasion.
There are also questions about Putin vs the Army.  There were some reports earlier in the war that the “first line” units around Moscow were being sent in and Chechens had primary responsibility for Putin’s personal security.  This gave Putin a force loyal to him personally, gave him some more meat to spend in Ukraine, and got a potential source of real opposition out of the way.

Interesting, thanks!  It seems he has to be very aware of how the Bolsheviks took power when the Tsar had lost so many men in WW I. He is at about 10% of their WW I combat deaths. If I were him I would more paranoid!
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:44:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
View Quote

Surprised and pleased the AT4 is still viable as an anti tank weapon.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:53:39 AM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

Yes. There are so many things we could do to tighten the screws. How about no more work and student Visas? No more pilot training? No more working at our research labs?

We have every nominally US tech company slobbering over themselves to do business in China so they go along with their demands to build factories and train workers in China. That is a huge lever. China didn’t design and build the surveillance and control tech state to subjugate their citizens—US/NA companies like Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Oracle, and MS did.

We have to put a stop to US companies transferring tech and manufacturing to China. Chose them or us but can’t do both. Like GM moving their design division to China. No penalty from us whatsoever.  Sure go, have fun, send us a postcard.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 3:00:14 AM EDT
[#9]

That was the most beautiful video out of Ukraine I’ve seen yet!!! WOW is right!!  Doom on you Russia!

The only thing that could be better is seeing squadrons of F16s go to work.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 3:18:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#10]

Interesting, thanks!  It seems he has to be very aware of how the Bolsheviks took power when the Tsar had lost so many men in WW I. He is at about 10% of their WW I combat deaths. If I were him I would more paranoid!
View Quote

Keep in mind 2022 Russia is ~15% smaller than 1914 Russia (total empire).

Meant to post this earlier, fits this topic.  Note oblast shape/size is proportional to population.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 3:19:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Old video but one I don’t ever recall seeing.  Pretty big Russian convoy smashed in Donetsk.  Multiple brew-ups on camera and something that looks like a BMP blown to bits.

Column of Russian tanks destroyed by Ukrainian missile squad

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 3:30:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#12]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

One potential alternative to sanctions that won't cost the US a dime is to revoke all Chinese nationals' visas. Send their entire espionage network packing. No H-1Bs, no "students", no "interns", no "trainees", no tourists, nothing. That will set them back *permanently* and halt all the tech/IP theft that is rampant. I will say that tariffs do hit them in the pocketbooks, which, oddly, strikes fear into the hearts of the communists over there. Nothing hurts more than seeing your stolen wealth evaporate. Tariffs also encourage American investment and purchasing of American goods.
View All Quotes

Oh man, if the Dems would support that it would be the most impactful move ahead of almost any other kind of sanction. That would send a message.

Graduate departments everywhere would change overnight and GRE scores would plummet . I support it!
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 4:21:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 5:22:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Occupied Volnovakha. Arrival at the local commandant's office of swine dogs. The number of stolen podors is being specified.

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 7:26:51 AM EDT
[#16]
The 406th Separate Artillery Brigade deployed H10 Poseidon Mk II UAVs and M982 Excalibur 155mm precision artillery rounds to detect and engage two Russian tanks, including a T-72B3

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 7:28:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Prigozhin
We publish the statement of E.V. Prigogine:
“Today I arrived from Bakhmut to St. Petersburg. I can say with confidence that Bakhmut is easier to drive. Either in St. Petersburg everyone should transfer to the BMP, or, finally, they should already kick out the governor, who is completely out of his mind, with a filthy broom. Do we really not have in St. Petersburg a single manager who did not snicker, did not steal? Just a shame. It hurts to see that the people tolerate the governor, who is absolutely crazy. Any janitor will do better than him. They slipped it on us, and we sit, we endure this lawlessness for almost four years. #BeglovOutFromPetersburg.

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/2789
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 7:57:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By m00ler03:
View Quote

FJB and the whole administration.

TWO? We should have FIFTY here since February 2022 and have the F-16 ready to hand them over when done and send them home with them. IN FULL UKRAINIAN COLORS

And then start the next batch of 50 pilots
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Wagner Group, Russian PMCs & Ukraine - History, motives & privatised warfare
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Hook us up with a link man. I'm a sucker for WW3 novels.
View Quote

IM sent
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:33:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By MouseBoy:

If we have not sent, or they have not requested Stingers, then they are fucked.  Taiwan should have 10K stingers right now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:
Understood. In the end, what I am not all warm and fuzzy about is there still isn't a firm commitment from the US. Attic stock dwindling and reserves for a possible future with China are therefire dwindling. Production rates on some weaponry have only now increased. My guess is FJB doesn't want a quick ending to this invasion. Hence my ranting.

Where we going to use artillery in china? This shit was designed and produced to be used exactly where it is being used.

Agree. These rants on military stocks are disingenuous. Our Army has been sized, designed and equipped mainly to counter Russian incursion for the last 70 years. What better opportunity to apply it without risking one American life?

Plus, Ukraine is a great opportunity to get rid of all our old stocks of weapons we have retired or planned to retire soon.

China is most a Russia psyop red herring. The equipment and forces are almost non-intersecting. Ukraine needs armor, artillery, shells, ground transport.

Taiwan needs us to secure the seas and assist with the skies. We have to stop China BEFORE the touch land. That means missiles, ships and aircraft.

The overlap would be air defense, missiles, fighters, Bombers, etc. but Ukraine would benefit from older fighters like F16. Do the critical overlap that needs careful management is AD and various missile systems.

Fundamentally if we let Ukraine drag out years then we are ramping up the risks for Taiwan. Rather than ranting AGAINST funding Ukraine a truly concerned person should rant on going bigger and faster on Ukraine to end it quickly so we can pivot to Taiwan.

The only real munition we've sent that I'd like to get to Taiwan is Stinger missiles.

If we have not sent, or they have not requested Stingers, then they are fucked.  Taiwan should have 10K stingers right now.

They have a lot of air defense, including loading up on stingers, as well as their own countries production of SAM missile systems.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:53:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Supposedly the Stinger is long in the tooth and is supposed to be replaced soon. Maybe because of IR only targeting?  If so, then Ukraine is a great place to use them up and accelerate efforts on our replacement.

From Wiki:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:
Understood. In the end, what I am not all warm and fuzzy about is there still isn't a firm commitment from the US. Attic stock dwindling and reserves for a possible future with China are therefire dwindling. Production rates on some weaponry have only now increased. My guess is FJB doesn't want a quick ending to this invasion. Hence my ranting.

Where we going to use artillery in china? This shit was designed and produced to be used exactly where it is being used.

Agree. These rants on military stocks are disingenuous. Our Army has been sized, designed and equipped mainly to counter Russian incursion for the last 70 years. What better opportunity to apply it without risking one American life?

Plus, Ukraine is a great opportunity to get rid of all our old stocks of weapons we have retired or planned to retire soon.

China is most a Russia psyop red herring. The equipment and forces are almost non-intersecting. Ukraine needs armor, artillery, shells, ground transport.

Taiwan needs us to secure the seas and assist with the skies. We have to stop China BEFORE the touch land. That means missiles, ships and aircraft.

The overlap would be air defense, missiles, fighters, Bombers, etc. but Ukraine would benefit from older fighters like F16. Do the critical overlap that needs careful management is AD and various missile systems.

Fundamentally if we let Ukraine drag out years then we are ramping up the risks for Taiwan. Rather than ranting AGAINST funding Ukraine a truly concerned person should rant on going bigger and faster on Ukraine to end it quickly so we can pivot to Taiwan.

The only real munition we've sent that I'd like to get to Taiwan is Stinger missiles.

Supposedly the Stinger is long in the tooth and is supposed to be replaced soon. Maybe because of IR only targeting?  If so, then Ukraine is a great place to use them up and accelerate efforts on our replacement.

From Wiki:
In late April 2022, Raytheon Technologies CEO Greg Hayes told investors that the company was experiencing supply chain issues and would not be able to ramp up production of Stinger missiles until 2023. This delay was in part due to the fact the Stinger was scheduled to be replaced in the 2020s and thus contained obsolete components, which have to be redesigned for modern procurement. As of 11 May, the USA had sent a quarter of its aging Stinger missile stockpile to Ukraine.

This, plus Taiwan is buying up some of the Stingers to keep building up it's air defenses.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#25]
uhh, nsfw.

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#28]
30 min ago.

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Happy Stalin death day!
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:23:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Evil_Chaos] [#30]

Somebody in hear already mentioned poison and that may the Winner Winner Chicken dinner!

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#31]

Thanks!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

Here's a question for more knowledgeable posters than me.
It would seem to me that M113 120mm mortar carriers would be damn near ideal for the war.  There are a lot of the around, they're simple and cheap.  Yet I recall seeing video of maybe one in action.  Why aren't we seeing more of them sent?

1.  Anchoring bias.  What we see on video isnt indicative of much.

2. Highly likely there is a shortage of indirect fire crewmen and manning a 155mm is more advantageous then a mortar.

3. Mortars are short range and more easily detectable.  

4. Communications.  Tactics.  Mission.

If you are on the attack with a rifle company and somebody else had priority of fire, then having hip pocket artillery like mortars for when you really need the rounds is helpful.  Back in oldene tymes I made my guys all carry a 60mm tootsie round for just that.  Because if domeone else has POF and you dont, 60mm beat a sharp stick and an angry face.

If you have excellent comms back to the big guns, AND you are on the defense, AND the bad guys are piecemealing their infantry attacks, then nothing stopping you from using the long range shooters that are harder to spot. I'm not talking HIMARs, but a SP 155mm ten miles back is more survivable then a 120mm 3 miles back.  Of course you have to worry about barrel wear and ammo but survivability is a plus.

While there is an exhausting amount of misinformed baloney on this thread about tank-infantry cooperation, when you start taking fire from an ATGM at 4km the 120mm is precisely the sort of responsive fire  you need. It is the tank arty cooperation, not tank infantry, at 1km and beyond.  I wouldnt want to burn up my decentralized little mortar platoons; Id keep them around for the offensive, if I had some. This aint their fight. yet.

Thanks!
I don't have any idea how the Ukrainian Army is structured, but As a former 81mm mortar maggot I would add that one of the biggest pluses to the way mortars are used is they are controlled at the company level. Unlike artillery or air power there is no need to coordinate fire missions with another units command who may or may not have other priorities at the time.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Oh man, if the Dems would support that it would be the most impactful move ahead of almost any other kind of sanction. That would send a message.

Graduate departments everywhere would change overnight and GRE scores would plummet . I support it!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

First, what about Chinese who've become nationalized citizens? If you think there aren't a bunch of those who still retain loyalty to the motherland...

Second, there would instantly be a crisis in higher ed, and that's not much exaggeration. The evaporated tuition (all that sweet out-of-state rates) would really screw things up. Yes, in some ways that would definitely be a good thing.

Third, most Chinese nationals in the US aren't part of CCP subversion/espionage programs. Many of them are people whose families want a better life, and many of them embrace American values. Many of them go back to China with a US education and some appreciation for things like free speech and free religion. Kicking everyone out without cause would create hard anti-American attitudes where none now exist.

The US government has done an abysmal job of countering Chinese intel operations. We have done great against Russia, but we have effectively no HUMINT with China. This critical failure needs to change.

end thread drift
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Evil_Chaos:

Somebody in hear already mentioned poison and that may the Winner Winner Chicken dinner!

View Quote

Time for Mossad to do their thang.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Not surprised.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Not surprised.
We know how well are shit works against russian shit, might as well find out how well it works against chicom shit  
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#37]

I think everyone agrees Biden is a demented old man and they can barely keep him propped up for a couple of hours every week. East Palestine and Ukraine were not mutually exclusive trips. Most other presidents would have done both. He is so frail they only let him out every couple of weeks.

If he had an effective Transportation Secretary who toured the site and made a support speech in the first few days there would be less need for the President to do anything right away. But he does’t, he has a wife-man constantly on leave. not visiting even after two weeks is a complete fail.

I’m glad he visited Ukraine as it resulted in increased aid. Which is needed and will actually save thousands more lives. East Palestine is a tragic fail on his part but is much smaller scale and I’m sure since it was Republican majority he snubbed you guys deliberately. I doubt he would have gone there even if he did not go to a Ukraine. It should have been both/and; certainly was not an either/or choice.
View Quote

True. I also think the main reason for avoiding the train wreck is optics, same as avoiding the disaster at the border. The people in charge want to avoid really negative backdrops. I think the idiot wants to run again in '24.

I hate Xiden but I'm glad he went to Kiev. Whatever his true motivations it showed, at least ostensibly, that the USA supports Ukraine. Maybe Xiden has to say some thinks to Zelensky in person, to shore up the quid for the pro.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:44:43 AM EDT
[#38]
1 hr ago.

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:50:36 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Old article, but the point is who gets how many? If there "were" 70K then and contracts ongoing to replace inventories, would 10 to Taiwan be a maximum wish or minimum wish?
https://eurasiantimes.com/with-over-250-aircraft-shot-down-us-army-orders-more-super-lethal-missiles-that-created-havoc-during-afghan-war/
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:51:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

That would be inconvenient for China but their real assets are deeply planted and ingrained in American society, industry and gov't. They certainly own several, probably many politicians, including the Big Guy.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By kncook:

The goat should have told him….it’s all her fault!
View Quote

Her? That’s a bit presumptive of you!
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 10:05:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Evil_Chaos] [#45]
Originally Posted By Et2ss:

Pretty easy for you to say that when you don't live in East Palestine
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Et2ss:
Originally Posted By kpacman:

Dipped my toes in one of those threads, and couldn't believe the ignorance displayed.

They were giving it to Biden for having the audacity of visiting Kyiv and meeting with Zelensky  instead of visiting the East Palestine train wreck.

They can't seem to acknowledge that Russia's invasion  is probably the biggest historical event of some of our lives, where East Palestine (where the were NO deaths or even one injury) will not even be a

footnote twenty years from now in the history books.

Pretty easy for you to say that when you don't live in East Palestine
Without googling it, do you know who Lois Gibbs is?
How about  Russell Martin Bliss?
Kinda proves Kpacmans point to me.
ETA: spelling
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Jack67:
I suppose with US$120 million on the field to be snatched, a lot of modern armies would break, too. ;)
View Quote

Always with the negative ways, Jack. Always with the negative waves.
The Mike Curb Congregation - Burning Bridges (with lyrics)

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 3/5/2023 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fqb9zAIWcAEmhUp?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Lol..here is your shovel,  now for get em boys!
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 10:27:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Updated map series being posted now. Click to read.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3631 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top