Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3668 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

Russian apologist and unapologetic about it. He should be in trench in Ukraine trying to learn Russian better.
View Quote

Um, no he isn't.   And you clearly didn't watch the video if you think he is.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Yet the same people had zero issues with wasting trillions on goat fucking retards for 20 years while the border was wide open at the same time. 20 years in Afghanistan for what? What exactly was the threat we faced from iraq? WMD's? lol.
We are finally helping a country that has been under the thumb of communists and want the chance for self determination, freedom and democracy. You know, the things we we have touted to the world, along with the chance to get rid of a long term enemy without US troops in the mix.
It's a free country here, and you can gargle all the commie balls you want.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By mokerr:

Not wanting to be involved  in a European conflict that will literally have no impact on my own country is kind of a big one but this thread is convinced if the mighty Russian army takes Ukraine then the dominos will fall and western Europe will be behind the iron curtain. This is the same Russian army that is constantly made fun of for being inept and incapable btw. Doesn't make much sense if you think about it. Seems much more about weird cold war fantasies than current reality.

I was paid 200 rubles for this post btw. Glory to lord Putin or whatever. Just put my order in for war trinkets

Yet the same people had zero issues with wasting trillions on goat fucking retards for 20 years while the border was wide open at the same time. 20 years in Afghanistan for what? What exactly was the threat we faced from iraq? WMD's? lol.
We are finally helping a country that has been under the thumb of communists and want the chance for self determination, freedom and democracy. You know, the things we we have touted to the world, along with the chance to get rid of a long term enemy without US troops in the mix.
It's a free country here, and you can gargle all the commie balls you want.

Hmmmm
That last line is tempting for a sig line…
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Those have done better than I thought they would. They have taken losses though but damn if they aren't in the fight.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
That's an upgraded M113 with a turret, sweet!
Those have done better than I thought they would. They have taken losses though but damn if they aren't in the fight.

If you are comparing a -113 to a Brad, Marder, or late-model BMP, it is horribly obsolescent; however, if you are comparing it to most of what what both sides are currently fielding./utilizing on the front lines, which seems to consist of older BMps, BTRs, BRDMs and thin-skins, the -113s begin to look a lot better!  From what I have observed of Uke tactics, which seem to be based on speed and maneuverability, and a lot of their defensive mech tactics seem to involve a lot of cover/concealment, this seems to work to the -113s strengths.  Also, there are a few interviews where Uke operators praise them for the intuitive controls, relative ease of maintenance, speed, automatic transmission, driver and interior ergonomics, heaters (of course), the crew door/ramp combo, and the fact they have good driver visibility even when buttoned up, which allows them to run near/at WOT even when buttoned up.  Considering the other side is dusting off BTR-50s and such, the -113 may actually improve as a front-line vehicle as the war progresses
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

I think you missed a third.

Politics is so partisan these days, I believe many adopt an anti-Ukrainian stance solely because it is the diametric opposite stance that Biden has take.

I'm convinced that if the Dem's had decided not to support Ukraine, these same right wing tards whining about the cost of support would be the most fervid supporters of Ukraine's cause.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kpacman:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

There seem to be two anti-Ukraine camps not counting the Russian shills:

1) broken spirits. So disillusioned with US govt they are anti-everything. No foreign involvement, 10%, fuck Europe, etc

2) Nuke panickers. They are frozen by Putin chanting Nuke Nuke Nuke. They have no solution but can only claim we can’t antagonize Putin becuz the Nukes.

I think you missed a third.

Politics is so partisan these days, I believe many adopt an anti-Ukrainian stance solely because it is the diametric opposite stance that Biden has take.

I'm convinced that if the Dem's had decided not to support Ukraine, these same right wing tards whining about the cost of support would be the most fervid supporters of Ukraine's cause.

Agree. I think this is the same group previously noted as Poorly informed Conservatives. Just oppose anything Biden does, even if he was coerced/shamed into doing it and dragged his feet. The thinking conservative response was Why the hell is it taking so long to start training Abrams and F16 drivers? Where are the ATACMS?
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

If you are comparing a -113 to a Brad, Marder, or late-model BMP, it is horribly obsolescent; however, if you are comparing it to most of what what both sides are currently fielding./utilizing on the front lines, which seems to consist of older BMps, BTRs, BRDMs and thin-skins, the -113s begin to look a lot better!  From what I have observed of Uke tactics, which seem to be based on speed and maneuverability, and a lot of their defensive mech tactics seem to involve a lot of cover/concealment, this seems to work to the -113s strengths.  Also, there are a few interviews where Uke operators praise them for the intuitive controls, relative ease of maintenance, speed, automatic transmission, driver and interior ergonomics, heaters (of course), the crew door/ramp combo, and the fact they have good driver visibility even when buttoned up, which allows them to run near/at WOT even when buttoned up.  Considering the other side is dusting off BTR-50s and such, the -113 may actually improve as a front-line vehicle as the war progresses
View Quote
Oh no I was not comparing the M113 to an IFV.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:44:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#6]

… The thinking conservative response was Why the hell is it taking so long to start training Abrams and F16 drivers? Where are the ATACMS?
View Quote

Good point.

The correct approach would be to embrace American values and pivot towards, ‘Why are you slow-walking this, why won’t you lead?  Why is the UK the moral center of the western response?”  The lack of genuine leadership on this from Biden has been sickening to me. A few words stuck in a speech here and there. No genuine address to the country, no statements of, “This is who we are, this is what we do” kind of rallying.  That should be what gets attacked from the right and the type of position staked out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#8]

If you think that Russia's plan to reestablish the former Soviet Union will not affect you or our country, you are seriously mistaken.

People and their governments should be free to associate and participate in international relationships as they please. Russia is forcing dominion over Ukraine with murder, rape, theft and destruction. They are acting the same as any gang member would do. If you can't see that we live on the same planet and have a moral obligation to stand up for what is right, then you should join Russia's army and fight like a man.

Never in my lifetime has any issue been more black and white. I am old and may not see the end of this conflict, but by God Russia has to lose.
View All Quotes

Not wanting to be involved  in a European conflict that will literally have no impact on my own country is kind of a big one but this thread is convinced if the mighty Russian army takes Ukraine then the dominos will fall and western Europe will be behind the iron curtain. This is the same Russian army that is constantly made fun of for being inept and incapable btw. Doesn't make much sense if you think about it. Seems much more about weird cold war fantasies than current reality.

I was paid 200 rubles for this post btw. Glory to lord Putin or whatever. Just put my order in for war trinkets

If you think that Russia's plan to reestablish the former Soviet Union will not affect you or our country, you are seriously mistaken.

People and their governments should be free to associate and participate in international relationships as they please. Russia is forcing dominion over Ukraine with murder, rape, theft and destruction. They are acting the same as any gang member would do. If you can't see that we live on the same planet and have a moral obligation to stand up for what is right, then you should join Russia's army and fight like a man.

Never in my lifetime has any issue been more black and white. I am old and may not see the end of this conflict, but by God Russia has to lose.

Well said. The errors of USSR/Russia have infected many parts of the world and probably the single worst undermining of American institutions and politics, as well as the death and suffering of tens of millions. If that is not an evil worthy of our aid to fight then let’s just build temples to Beelzebub (no not Lori Lightfoot, the real one!) and get this ride to hell over with.

Glory to Ukraine in its fight.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

I have a feeling they did strike some.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AuNate:
Any word of any new armor that was transferred across rhe border day before yesterday or warehouse beings struck in the big missile attack?

Read on another site, I think a screenshot from the Russian MOD, where they claimed to have destroyed a large cache of the newer weapons that have been announced to have crossed over this past week. Of course no proof or anyone backing up that claim.

I have a feeling they did strike some.

Perhaps could explain why they would launch their very rare and potent Kinzhal missiles?

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/largest-volley-of-russian-hypersonic-kinzhal-missiles-ever-descended-on-ukraine
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Where is the group that just hates everything democrat no matter what it is? The graph was posted here a few days ago, as soon as the democrats tried to tie trump to russia, suddenly a whole bunch of conservatives decided russia isn't so bad since democrats were against russia. It's tribalism, and it's getting worse in the US.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

1) broken spirits. So disillusioned with US govt they are anti-everything. No foreign involvement, 10%, fuck Europe, etc

2) Nuke panickers. They are frozen by Putin chanting Nuke Nuke Nuke. They have no solution but can only claim we can’t antagonize Putin becuz the Nukes.

Where is the group that just hates everything democrat no matter what it is? The graph was posted here a few days ago, as soon as the democrats tried to tie trump to russia, suddenly a whole bunch of conservatives decided russia isn't so bad since democrats were against russia. It's tribalism, and it's getting worse in the US.

Got it.
1. Broken spirits who don’t trust anything and want to hunker down.

2. Nuke panickers who are so scared of Putin’s threats of NUKES! They don’t even consider the millions who will die if he is left to rampage.

3. Low information conservatives that knee jerk react with whatever is opposite to Biden no matter how bad to the point of championing Russia.

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Cobradriver:

I never blocked anyone on this site...until March of last year.

I have almost 40 on my retard list currently.

View Quote

Same here. I had to find out how to even use the Ignore function once I started in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't remember if this was posted here today, it's 8 hrs old, some big hits.

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

Hopefully they send some of the Pakistan garage guys. Those mofos can fix anything.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By johnh57:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
hopefully they throw in some paki tape for free.

Hopefully they send some of the Pakistan garage guys. Those mofos can fix anything.

If the Aliens ever invade, I could totally see Afghanistan and the Pakistan frontier being some of the last ones standing. They've basically been living the SHTF survival lifestyle for 40+ years.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Feels awkward to agree with Vindman here. Looks like Ukraine was lucky Russia waited to invade.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack67:
Originally Posted By Capta:

No one that I have seen on this thread has blamed Trump for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
What there is certainly dispute over is whether Trump "forestalled" a Russian invasion of Ukraine, whether and to what extent he supported Ukraine while president, what he would've done then or would do now if he was in office during an invasion.
Stating that "Trump is a pompous windbag" is not blaming him for the invasion.
I personally agree that Trump is a pompous windbag, and that is about the kindest thing I have to say about him.

Feels awkward to agree with Vindman here. Looks like Ukraine was lucky Russia waited to invade.

I'd rather boink a transvestite than trust Vidman
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Don’t forget 3) the people  that have a sweaty man love crush on Putin because he’s a strong man that rides bears while shirtless and loves his country and Christian warrior values.
The cult of personality around this hairless manlet is amazing. They aren’t called Putin Dick suckers for nothing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fisherman:

I'm going to have to agree with that.

Don’t forget 3) the people  that have a sweaty man love crush on Putin because he’s a strong man that rides bears while shirtless and loves his country and Christian warrior values.
The cult of personality around this hairless manlet is amazing. They aren’t called Putin Dick suckers for nothing.

Yeah I wasn’t counting Russian shills but that is a legitimate #4 faction. Putin Stronk! Stronk good!
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:17:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#17]
View All Quotes

I was referring to the fact that a -113 is just important enough to eat an ATGM or be directly engaged by a tank or IFV in a fight.  The older Saggers, non-stabilized gun systems and such would have some issues hitting a -113 running at speed, since it requires max lead and there is definitely a LOT of vertical and lateral movement at 42 mph cross country!  Plus, the Uke experience with Soviet stuff (Dismount Early and Live!) seems to have influenced the Ukes to generally dismount earlier rather than later, and the -113s seem to follow the infantry at some interval, which is how you want to employ a -113, able to support the infantry with your largest weapon (still generally an M2) while staying out of "can't miss!" RPG range.  The Ukes also seem to like tree lines and terrain feature separation a lot, and seem to avoid -113 direct confrontations with Orc armor like the plague, which means they have assimilated the lesson that the -113s job is to provide a fast, comfy ride (at least, combat arms comfort) and keep your troops from getting skewered by shrapnel or stray small-arms fire getting to the battle.  Plus, the Ukes tend to drive like the crew compartment is full of bootleg whiskey and there is a Revenuer on their ass, which can't hurt in making them a hard target!
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
I'd rather boink a transvestite than trust Vidman
View Quote

I have nothing but disdain for him, also. But he was simply stating facts this time wrt to Trump’s political position on Ukraine.  Not a question of trust. ;)

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:19:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Spicy partisan action.
View Quote

Epic lack of basic air base security. My guess is everyone that could normally secure vital military bases has been shipped off to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

I still don't get why they always leave the hatches open when they abandon their vehicles.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Ok, that sheds some light. I assumed that since 2008, Georgia was very anti-Russian. So many fighters from Georgia have died in Ukraine. How the hell did a pro-Russian get into office in Georgia???
View All Quotes

Georgia is currently run by a Russian-friendly party which eventually came to power since 2008, and the foreign agent bill is to made it more difficult to criticize them.

Ok, that sheds some light. I assumed that since 2008, Georgia was very anti-Russian. So many fighters from Georgia have died in Ukraine. How the hell did a pro-Russian get into office in Georgia???

Same way they got one into Ukraine in 2011.  Money, influence ops, etc.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
War is hell and cannot be regulated into something other than that.  Also, russia had nothing to do with Japan decision to end the war.  It was all about the bomb.  Prior to the 2nd bombing, they thought there was no way a foreign military could successfully invade the homeland.
View Quote

No.

The Emperor thought that they could negotiate favorable terms of surrender from the Soviets. When the Soviets invaded it was olan that wasn’t going to happen, so the Emperor wanted to surrender. There were conventional bombings that were deadlier than the atomic bombs by the way.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:30:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Not necessarily a weapon but the mosquito had a pretty big effect on jap soldiers on the islands. Seems like I remember reading that 80 percent of the deaths were the result of Malaria.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:31:00 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

HIMARS.  Not sure there has ever been or ever will be an example of a system that made such an impact in such relatively limited numbers.
But an F-16 would be cool.

There has:

https://duotechservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/chain-home-radar-saved-britain-wwii.jpg

OK, true, but not as sexy or portable.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:31:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By FriskyDillo:

Looks like multiple AKs had multiple jams/malfunctions in that short clip.  Interesting
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FriskyDillo:
Originally Posted By Prime:

Looks like multiple AKs had multiple jams/malfunctions in that short clip.  Interesting

That was interesting. Looked like one had to be field stripped in the trench too.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:35:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Bakhmut shade!

Katsaps are trying to find a weak gap in the defense in the area of Dubovo-Vasylivka, putting pressure on Bohdanivka and trying to gather forces in the nursery area for further advancement.

Katsaps are pressuring Bakhmut from the north and south. Judging by the locations of the enemy, it is already possible to ascertain the withdrawal of our forces from Zabakhmutka, which took place a little less than a week ago. Keeping units on that bank was very risky, because the militants kept all crossings under fire control.

The attack on Vasyukivka was repulsed, instead the enemy climbed the road to Slovyansk.

DeepStateUA
BAHMUT.LIFE!

https://t.me/bakhmut_life/22277

#Bakhmut. Night.

North - the situation is very difficult. The enemy simultaneously expands the northern flank to the west, attacks Bohdanivka and tries to bypass Khromovo from the east.
The battles are very difficult. Ours are holding on.

To the east and south of Ivanivskyi no less fierce battles.

If to the south of the village the situation is more or less stabilized, then to the east - fighting is going on right next to the T0504 road.

Fighting continues north of Soledar, but everything is under control.

The southern outskirts of Bakhmut - counter battles.

The general situation: over the last day, the enemy has significantly increased the pressure east of Ivanivskyi, in order not only to reach the T0504 route, but also to cut it and control it in the area of the same "aircraft", which has already been destroyed.

In fact, the route has not been passable for more than one week and alternative routes are being used.

But being left with a narrow supply bottleneck is extremely dangerous.

There are certain actions on our part that can improve the situation. Let's see. But for now it is as it is.

The price of Bakhmut's defense is very high. Remember this when you want to think about some "betrayal".

Bakhmut hangs only on our warriors. On artillery, infantry and armor. On the same "maviks". On the character and courage of everyone who defends the city

@myro_shnykov
BAHMUT.LIFE!

https://t.me/bakhmut_life/22279
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#28]

I was referring to the fact that a -113 is just important enough to eat an ATGM or be directly engaged by a tank or IFV in a fight.  The older Saggers, non-stabilized gun systems and such would have some issues hitting a -113 running at speed, since it requires max lead and there is definitely a LOT of vertical and lateral movement at 42 mph cross country!  Plus, the Uke experience with Soviet stuff (Dismount Early and Live!) seems to have influenced the Ukes to generally dismount earlier rather than later, and the -113s seem to follow the infantry at some interval, which is how you want to employ a -113, able to support the infantry with your largest weapon (still generally an M2) while staying out of "can't miss!" RPG range.  The Ukes also seem to like tree lines and terrain feature separation a lot, and seem to avoid -113 direct confrontations with Orc armor like the plague, which means they have assimilated the lesson that the -113s job is to provide a fast, comfy ride (at least, combat arms comfort) and keep your troops from getting skewered by shrapnel or stray small-arms fire getting to the battle.  Plus, the Ukes tend to drive like the crew compartment is full of bootleg whiskey and there is a Revenuer on their ass, which can't hurt in making them a hard target!
View Quote

Indeed
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:45:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Father and son fighters killed in Bakhmut

https://www.reddit.com/r/Military/comments/11nt1nf/oleh_and_his_son_mykyta_khomyuk_joined_kyiv/

Oleh and his son Mykyta Khomyuk joined Kyiv Territorial Defense at the beginning of the full-scale Russian invasion last year. They were both killed in action yesterday in the Battle of Bakhmut.

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:51:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#30]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

No.

The Emperor thought that they could negotiate favorable terms of surrender from the Soviets. When the Soviets invaded it was olan that wasn’t going to happen, so the Emperor wanted to surrender. There were conventional bombings that were deadlier than the atomic bombs by the way.
View Quote

The Emperor wanted to surrender Prior to the Soviet Invasion; he actually went to the Soviets to negotiate a deal not recognizably different (with the exception of the total occupation/ disarmament/Renunciation of  war and the complete expulsion from mainland Asia) from what Japan 'de-facto" ended up with.  The Army was the big stumbling block, as they had not been utterly destroyed to the extent the Jap Navy had been and large numbers of their forces had barely been engaged in combat.  The Atomic Bombings gave the Emperor the excuse to overrule the Army, which he did.  The Soviet invasion provided enough distraction that the Army was not able to successfully prevent him from surrendering (though the Army/militarist faction made several attempts).  This is one of those ones where we just have to accept the healing power of "AND", since it is impossible to know exactly how much the Soviet invasion of Manchuria forced the surrender.  Clearly, the fact that the Americans (and presumably the British as well) could now level entire cities at will with single-plane raids was the primary driver of the surrender.  We have to remember that, in 1939, a bombing campaign on the scale of what Japan was facing would have been impossible.  So, it was really the B29 that caused the Japanese surrender.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:53:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amanbearpig] [#31]

[/b]

For the past 70 years, American conservatives have been willing and eager to help all sorts of nefarious folks and dubious causes all around the globe as long as it fights Ruskies or commies. But now, when white, Christian, Europeans who are essentially culturally America in 1950, want to fight fascists and live free in peace, some "conservative" idiots NOW want to say "no more foreign wars"? Fuck these stupid idiots who are too stupid or too morally decayed to see good .vs bad. They want to abandon good people because the bad people we tried to help in the past (A-stan) disappointed us?
View Quote

I think a lot of conservatives and Americans in general got burnt out on the fighting in Iraq/ Afg and vast sums of money spent, only to see both nations almost immediately crash and burn as we left. Add in the not totally unwarranted complete loss of trust in institutions (government and media) over the last 6 years that traditionally have been leaders in helping to shape the path of the nation. Lastly, most conservatives see a lot of massive domestic problems, and have overall reverted to a more isolationist view, in comparison to the previous few decades.

This is not new or even completely surprising. I posted this earlier in the thread, but in 1939, after the start on WW2, 42% of Americans opposed even selling weapons to England and France.

I support Ukraine in this fight, primarily because Russia is our foe. Enemy of my enemy sort of thing. There have been countless wars and violence we could be involved in across the globe, but we can't. There's geopolitical reasons to support Ukraine. Trying to save everyone everywhere just no longer has the appeal, for better or worse.

And while I certainly support Ukraine, (and absolutely hate seeing the civilian tragedies especially), they are far from some idealized 1950 conservative version of the USA. Their economic freedom scores in 2019 (picked to stick pre covid) was lower than places like Pakistan, Burma, and Cameroon. That does not mean they deserve being invaded or that we shouldn't support them, but they're not some utopia.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes

113A3's not just 113's
There is a whole bunch of things they are not good at but way better than a Scooby van or walking.
And likely a bunch more reliable than a lot of that old Russian shit.
A modified mortar version, yes I know we had them, would be the cats ass and none of that set up and break down bullshit.
Open the top hatch, fling morters, drive off before the orcs know what hit them.
There is no reason they can't be pulling towed artillery around in the mudd.
Fairly flat on top, a good place for a bunch of those rocket pods.

There is no reason good utility work can't be accomplished.
It's going to be a bigger sheist fest for those orc bastards when those brads and tanks show up.

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:01:12 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

No shit! Those guys have gotten the hang of them for sure. They make corners with those at speed if the road is wide enough.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:02:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

I still don't get why they always leave the hatches open when they abandon their vehicles.
View Quote

It's tough to remember the hatch when you are shaking shit down your pants leg running away.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

The first video has someone lightning gasoline or some flammable liquid. That's some serious routine negligence.
View Quote

Seen worse; but I'm just saying I am skeptical it was political or related to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:08:27 PM EDT
[#36]

No.

View Quote

Fire bombing Tokyo killed more people.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:08:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Scooter1942:
Why do I keep having fantasies about the UA pulling out of Bahkmut and allowing a large concentration of RU troops to flood in, get settled for a bit and then learning that a half dozen MOAB’s  “accidentally” were included in a recent arms shipment!

Talk about a soul crushing development for the few remaining RU infantry, and it would decimate Wagner.

Not going to happen but the thought of it makes me happy.
View Quote

The city is big enough and MOABs, while powerful, aren't going to level it to the extent that Russians would be massacred.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#38]

You may have a point here.
The "broken spirits" are 99% conservatives who feel betrayed and living in an enemy country while the "nuke panickers" are probably mostly democrats who are instinctively pacifist weaklings who abhor the concept of defense in general.

As a lifelong conservative, I can understand both but feel the "nuke panickers" are more consistent and honest.
View Quote

I don't.

Grow a spine and face adversity like a man.

Hard times create hard men
Hard men create good times
Good times create soft men
Soft men create hard times

The cycle repeats.

It's up to us to fix things so the cycle can begin again
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:12:18 PM EDT
[#39]

You should go ahead and get me banned from the thread like anyone who dares question what we're doing. It seems to work. Echo chamber is nearly complete.
View Quote

click
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Keeping our spirits up, we continue our argonautics through Donbas with the belief that the darkest night is always before the dawn

https://t.me/ukrainian_militant/12864
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:17:26 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Christian values do not involve ethnic cleansing, rape, murder, torture, and forced relocation.

Those are strictly evil.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:19:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:

All the stuff is quality. I received yours a couple of weeks ago, and added another option which came today. I couldn't embed pic so included link....

Tank Kin Keychain
View Quote

I won a t72B3 Kontact 5 armor plate off ebay

90$ shipped.

Not as cool as m35ben's piece, but it's hella cool. No APDS or heat hole in it
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:19:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

And a shitload of air freshener
View Quote

Maybe they're going to buy a ton of new tanks from China? Who knows.

They will probably need a rebuild.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:25:47 PM EDT
[#44]
The strongest photo from the "Da Vinci" farewell in Kyiv.

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhnyi is
(on his knees in front of) the bride of the fallen Dmytro Alina and Oksana's mother.

The country is losing many heroes.

Never forget the price of victory.

CADET

https://t.me/c/1332510851/1628
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:28:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Same here. I had to find out how to even use the Ignore function once I started in this thread.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
Originally Posted By Cobradriver:

I never blocked anyone on this site...until March of last year.

I have almost 40 on my retard list currently.

My Ignore list has swollen a bit too...

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:30:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Which thread?
View Quote

I'll start drinking now
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:30:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Our guys accurately determined the coordinates of the Katsap air defense system "Wasp" and destroyed it with a pinpoint strike.

View Quote

That is impressive one shot accuracy!  Crikey.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:33:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#49]

No.

View Quote

Respectfully, no, that’s not how it went down.  I can get into the primary sources from the Japanese on this as I made it a point to study, too. But this summation from Richard Frank is as succinct and accurate as you can make it. There is likely no better US expert on the actual events than him.  The emperor ordered it directly to Tojo because of the bombs. Others on the Supreme War Council (“big six”) have said the same.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/japans-surrender-part-i

What you say, I have no doubt you read somewhere that seemed authoritative.  There is a lot of BAD history out there about this.

Originally Posted By Croak:

My Ignore list has swollen a bit too...

https://imgur.com/1nAYZy9.jpg
View Quote

LoL.  I thought my “reasons” were varied and fairly profane.  Yours are vastly more intricate and varied.  Hats off to you, my man. ;)

No where near as creative as yours; I will have to up my game:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 11:34:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Christian values do not involve ethnic cleansing, rape, murder, torture, and forced relocation.

Those are strictly evil.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Those are strictly evil.

Not to mention the whole two decades in the KGB subverting the Orthodox Church and turning them into commie informers part.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3668 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top