Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3858 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Spooky
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:32:32 AM EDT
[#2]
This is Russian TASS news so...

https://tass.com/politics/1602435?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smm_social_share

Ukrainians play 'radio games' with Russian recon to spread disinfo on attacks — LPR expert
It is reported that Ukrainian fighters have recently been sending false signals about an impending offensive or strikes allegedly being planned on unconfirmed targets
View Quote

LUGANSK, April 11. /TASS/. Ukrainian units have been spreading disinformation within the Russian Armed Forces 2nd Army Corps’ area of engagement about a potential offensive using various radio frequencies, a military expert from the Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR), Lt. Col. (Ret.) Andrey Marochko, told TASS on Tuesday.

According to Marochko, the Ukrainian troops have been trying to deceive Russian reconnaissance units in the 2nd Army Corps’ area of engagement.

"Ukrainian fighters have recently been sending false signals about an impending offensive or strikes allegedly being planned on unconfirmed targets. These so-called ‘radio games’ play out two to three times a day," he added.
View Quote

My bet is still on a May offensive.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:33:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:39:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#4]
Russian decoy artillery and vehicles as seen from a drone.  Made of logs.  

https://twitter.com/PStyle0ne1/status/1646113713684987907
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

Very good news. Russia can't counter this.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Reading that article I posted makes it pretty damn clear that games are being played not only with the knowhow but with the financial structuring.  Putin moved his offer from 80% financing to 100% financing, and Hungary doesn’t even start paying on the loan until the reactors go online.  Moscow basically handed a Hungary a shit ton of free money, a jobs program, and two reactors.  That’s a good starting point for understanding Orban’s decision making.
There has to be heavy Kompromat on him too.  After all, looking at Russia spiraling into deeper and deeper shit, an unethical but rational actor would simply say, thanks for the billions and the reactors, now go pound sand and by the way what are you going to do about it?  We’re in NATO, bitch!  Erdogan would do this so fast it would make your freaking head spin.
There is no rational reason for Orban to screw Hungary out of significant financial and political opportunities like he is.  Europe is going to remember this, to say nothing of Ukraine.  Putin has him by the balls, somehow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
Originally Posted By Dracster:
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

I appreciate their energy and conservative social values, but getting into bed with Russia  for that energy is hypocritical. All the bad liberal thinking in the West came from Russia. Political correctness is a Russian invention.

They really need to recalibrate their values meter. What country has prospered with Russia as a strategic partner? And Orban doesn't see how that partnership could put him in a bind with NATO?  Or that Russia would use that dependence to subvert control in Hungary like they did in Germany. Link up with Russia and you will get plenty of globohomo politics.

I agree. Maybe getting into bed with Russia sounded good before they outed themselves as the orcs they always were. But after the invasion, Orban should have cut all ties with Putin.

Although I dont think Russia/Soviets/Marx invented political correctness any more than they invented lying: I think it is old like other human rhetorical tools to manipulate and divide.

The problem with cutting all ties is that the Paks and Paks II are Russian designed stations that are proprietary setups with absolutely no compatibility with western designs.

This is the problem that Hungary is in.

The EU and Obama and everyone since then doesn't want nukes anymore.

" just go buy power in the common market" is what the EU said.  Look where we are now.

Hungary is surviving barely now because they have independent power from Paks I.
I really wish people would understand Orbans position.

I don't like him very much and I hate the fucken situation we are in but more blame is on the EU and the West for kicking dirt and making excuses for not giving good terms for Hungary when they needed nuclear power and energy for the country.
They were fine giving good terms for Poland but they want Hungary on its knees because of the 2015 migrant crisis and Hungary said fuck you to the invasion.

With the Poles and the Czechs getting Western reactors, I don't see what the big deal is with the Hungarians getting in on the action. Are they looking for Western tech at a Russian price?

henceforth the problem... the fucken orcs offered a zero percent 25 year loan for the reactors.

Reading that article I posted makes it pretty damn clear that games are being played not only with the knowhow but with the financial structuring.  Putin moved his offer from 80% financing to 100% financing, and Hungary doesn’t even start paying on the loan until the reactors go online.  Moscow basically handed a Hungary a shit ton of free money, a jobs program, and two reactors.  That’s a good starting point for understanding Orban’s decision making.
There has to be heavy Kompromat on him too.  After all, looking at Russia spiraling into deeper and deeper shit, an unethical but rational actor would simply say, thanks for the billions and the reactors, now go pound sand and by the way what are you going to do about it?  We’re in NATO, bitch!  Erdogan would do this so fast it would make your freaking head spin.
There is no rational reason for Orban to screw Hungary out of significant financial and political opportunities like he is.  Europe is going to remember this, to say nothing of Ukraine.  Putin has him by the balls, somehow.

You are spinning it way to fast. Slow down please.

1st problem is that those reactors are proprietary like I said.

It's like trying to shoehorn AR parts in an AK.
Some might work but not all of them.

I wish those reactors would be gone but like it or not, the EU could have done a better job in offering nuclear energy incentives instead their position was that much of Eastern Europe needs to learn to buy energy in the common market and nukie is bad bad bad.

In the end, offer Hungary a better term and conditions and they will drop it quite it easily.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:41:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#7]
Azov 3rd in Bakhmut

Front-line shots from the operators of the SSO training center.
‼️ In order to teach something to people, you need to go through it yourself!, - instructor of SSO.
In addition to constant training and a wide range of training of military personnel, the center's instructors participate in various areas of military operations.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#8]

https://tass.com/politics/1602435?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smm_social_share

Newly formed Ukraine brigades need time to sort out comms, do company., battalion, and brigade battle drills prior to this offensive. Drill, drill, drill. They got some of these drills in training grounds in the UK and Germany but need more. Late May or June gives them time to put all the pieces into play.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#9]

If the Russians aren't moving around, and the IC has a lot of collectors, like satellites and such, a lot of analysts, a lot of time, and a small sector, say a few miles square....and then a lot of HIMARs and Excal and a lot of smart munitions, they can precisely blow a hole through the line, and rip through.

View Quote

we make a big deal -- they're fun to watch -- about the grenades / munitions being dropped by drones

but in reality -- likely the BIGGEST net gain of 'down to the squad level' drone usage is reconnaissance / intel gathering.   if you think about it -- as you mention -- drone recon can give Ukrainians hi-definition imagery of pretty much every square meter of terrain they will be attacking.   every single potential breach location observed, noted and resourced.

the 'X factor' of the obstacle belts reduced immeasurably.    that is unprecedented.  

one interesting comparison regarding D-Day 1944.  read once that even with ALL the photo / site recon they did across all the months -- the allies did NOT take into account the 'hedge row warfare' component pre-invasion.   seems pretty crazy -- but they utterly did not 'plan' to manage the vast proliferation of hedgerows dominating that area of France.  of course -- in quick time -- they fabricated the hedge-row busting add-ons for Shermans, etc

Ukraine won't make that type of mistake
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:45:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#10]
More U.S. made grenades being dropped on Russian troops.

https://twitter.com/Seveerity/status/1646090930649284609
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I can't do multi quote on my phone. Damn boomers
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:47:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ILfreedom:

View All Quotes

Newly formed Ukraine brigades need time to sort out comms, do company., battalion, and brigade battle drills prior to this offensive. Drill, drill, drill. They got some of these drills in training grounds in the UK and Germany but need more. Late May or June gives them time to put all the pieces into play.

I understand that, but some of those guys have been training since January, every week is a bonus but everyone involved wanted to ready with everything by the end of March.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Anybody else having issues with this thread dropping off their subscriptions?
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

I'm gonna shoot you a PM!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

@fadedsun
Southern Oklahoma Carter county

I might be getting another 152mm if you’re down this way come and get it.

I'm gonna shoot you a PM!

Are they really brass or are they brass coated steel like copper washed commie ammo?

-old brass rat kinda wants to know ;-)
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#15]

https://newsdig.tbs.co.jp/articles/-/430273

https://www.rfi.fr/fr/en-bref/20230412-p%C3%A9kin-%C3%A9tablira-une-zone-d-exclusion-a%C3%A9rienne-dimanche-au-nord-de-ta%C3%AFwan-pour-activit%C3%A9s-spatiales
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#16]
In the end, offer Hungary a better term and conditions and they will drop it quite it easily.

View Quote

Tell us what these better terms would have to be.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

That is some seriously shitty decepticon work. Like when I was 7 and I built a mortar out of a 2x4 and some survey posts.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:24:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#18]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Truth. In reality. Hungary wants to move away from dependence on other countries … particularly with electric power … the West has said no and for a small country like Hungary … nuke power is the best way …
View All Quotes

The problem with cutting all ties is that the Paks and Paks II are Russian designed stations that are proprietary setups with absolutely no compatibility with western designs.

" just go buy power in the common market" is what the EU said.  Look where we are now.

Hungary is surviving barely now because they have independent power from Paks I.

I don't like him very much and I hate the fucken situation we are in but more blame is on the EU and the West for kicking dirt and making excuses for not giving good terms for Hungary when they needed nuclear power and energy for the country.
They were fine giving good terms for Poland but they want Hungary on its knees because of the 2015 migrant crisis and Hungary said fuck you to the invasion.

Truth. In reality. Hungary wants to move away from dependence on other countries … particularly with electric power … the West has said no and for a small country like Hungary … nuke power is the best way …

This goes back to one of the foundational principles of the EU, which is to increase both efficiency and interdependence to create a "United States of Europe".  The EU bureaucrats decided that  the "best course" for Hungary was to focus on agricultural production over industry or anything else.  The Hungarians have been (rightly in my opinion) pushing back on this for at least 20 years.  I know it has been a source of friction between the EU and NATO, since it has retarded Hungary's ability to significantly upgrade it's military over the years, and has led to the functional abandonment of several bases that were considered important in NATO planning, Tazsar being the most prominent of these. This goes back to a core conflict between NATO and the EU, where the US and NATO want to boost the economies in the east to improve their overall military capabilities (which means a certain level of industrialization) while the EU tends to favor established producers (largely in the "core" EU) at the expense of eastern members, who have the greatest need and motivation to improve their military capabilities. This is further complicated by the fact that the "Core EU" countries have largely failed/refused to maintain and finance sufficient forces to address the the NATO threats to the East and South (not just Russia) and the NATO countries in the East cannot afford to build or have the capability to maintain these forces, with Poland being the exception.  In foreign relations, Hungary is in an odd position in that it is linguistically separate from all it's neighbors, and has traditionally associated the most with Austria, which is not even a member of NATO.  Additionally, I'm sure Hungarians would be quick to point out that prior to the invasion, Germany and France's foreign policies were at least equally pro-Russian, and the EU going the extra mile to piss off the Hungarians for not accepting the brilliance of EU social, economic and industrial central planning for the last couple of decades has not helped matters, and Hungary does not have the economic "cushion" of Western Europe to play stupid games with things like the German Energiewende, sudden 180-degree shifts in policy, or giving up weapons and equipment it needs and cannot produce internally or afford to replace.  Orban is probably a Putin puppet, but this does not change the fact that current Hungarian policy choices are the outcome of at least 20 years of some seriously flawed EU policies
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#19]

I understand that, but some of those guys have been training since January, every week is a bonus but everyone involved wanted to ready with everything by the end of March.
View All Quotes

I definitely think we're into the mind games phase, where it could kick off anywhere from days to months. We're going to be flooded with disinformation about everything until after it kicks off. IMO, everyone knows it's coming so they're going to have to leverage misdirection and disinfo to the max to gain any advantage.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:34:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By NoMoAMMO:
Anybody else having issues with this thread dropping off their subscriptions?
View Quote

Only when I fat-finger my way through my subscribed threads.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/F4802664-9C6B-4864-B710-EF6C9B869996-2779546.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtgIWzwaEAA70kS?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/73A82BDC-95AD-4A50-A407-8C204B3BBF9F-2779549.jpg
https://www.rfi.fr/fr/en-bref/20230412-p%C3%A9kin-%C3%A9tablira-une-zone-d-exclusion-a%C3%A9rienne-dimanche-au-nord-de-ta%C3%AFwan-pour-activit%C3%A9s-spatiales
View Quote

That looks like a very long range to be closing airspace for an orbital launch. Then again it's China and their halfassed space program likes to rain debris all over the place.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:37:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

That is some seriously shitty decepticon work. Like when I was 7 and I built a mortar out of a 2x4 and some survey posts.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Maybe it's actually a shelter and they're safer in that than in a trench.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Russia out of UN Security Council now. And hunt down every Wagner everywhere in the world like rats.
View Quote

Make the Jewish operation to catch Nazis look like a
Saturday cartoon in comparison.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

I definitely think we're into the mind games phase, where it could kick off anywhere from days to months. We're going to be flooded with disinformation about everything until after it kicks off. IMO, everyone knows it's coming so they're going to have to leverage misdirection and disinfo to the max to gain any advantage.

View All Quotes

I think your spot on with that opinion.   I remember the first offensive Ukraine did and all we had was panicked Russian videos showing massive Ukrainian artillery use on front line command areas followed by Tanks.   We thought they were faked videos at first.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:19:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#25]
More on the possible Ukrainian Summer offensive mentioned by the Ukrainian Prime Minister, more to read in Tweet.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:24:15 AM EDT
[#26]

I think your spot on with that opinion.   I remember the first offensive Ukraine did and all we had was panicked Russian videos showing massive Ukrainian artillery use on front line command areas followed by Tanks.   We thought they were faked videos at first.
View All Quotes

With generative AI, the possibilities for deception are truly endless.  Radio chatter, social media posts, signal emissions, even video.  When all those mediums coalesce around one message, it will be hard to sort the wheat from the chaff.  Dozens of traffic cameras matching cell phone videos matching will be hard to ignore even when a small number of trusted resources is saying something different.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By general_cluster:

With generative AI, the possibilities for deception are truly endless.  Radio chatter, social media posts, signal emissions, even video.  When all those mediums coalesce around one message, it will be hard to sort the wheat from the chaff.  Dozens of traffic cameras matching cell phone videos matching will be hard to ignore even when a small number of trusted resources is saying something different.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By general_cluster:

Good point, and despite that we will try to sort it out here in this thread regardless.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:38:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#28]
Hi this is Peggy at the Кикимора factory...
Attachment Attached File

Sewing arms and legs together. Almost done.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Always something to do. Next trip 1-2 weeks out.
https://instagram.com/cf_garnizon?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

This is the problem and Hungary went with Russia because of the EU and US stance.

Hungary even went to Japan but Fukushima happened.

I'm not pulling a pity dick but I am trying to say what the position Hungary is in.

It sucks but my blame is on the EU and them being fucken assholes and the same for the US.

Japan was willing to work with us as Toshiba is pretty good and very westernized.

It's a lot of politics and in the end as I stated since this started.

Give Hungary good terms and they will turn.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Azov 3rd in Bakhmut

Front-line shots from the operators of the SSO training center.
‼️ In order to teach something to people, you need to go through it yourself!, - instructor of SSO.
In addition to constant training and a wide range of training of military personnel, the center's instructors participate in various areas of military operations.

View Quote

Dog at 1:16 is like “you gonna eat that?”
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:52:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

This goes back to one of the foundational principles of the EU, which is to increase both efficiency and interdependence to create a "United States of Europe".  The EU bureaucrats decided that  the "best course" for Hungary was to focus on agricultural production over industry or anything else.  The Hungarians have been (rightly in my opinion) pushing back on this for at least 20 years.  I know it has been a source of friction between the EU and NATO, since it has retarded Hungary's ability to significantly upgrade it's military over the years, and has led to the functional abandonment of several bases that were considered important in NATO planning, Tazsar being the most prominent of these. This goes back to a core conflict between NATO and the EU, where the US and NATO want to boost the economies in the east to improve their overall military capabilities (which means a certain level of industrialization) while the EU tends to favor established producers (largely in the "core" EU) at the expense of eastern members, who have the greatest need and motivation to improve their military capabilities. This is further complicated by the fact that the "Core EU" countries have largely failed/refused to maintain and finance sufficient forces to address the the NATO threats to the East and South (not just Russia) and the NATO countries in the East cannot afford to build or have the capability to maintain these forces, with Poland being the exception.  In foreign relations, Hungary is in an odd position in that it is linguistically separate from all it's neighbors, and has traditionally associated the most with Austria, which is not even a member of NATO.  Additionally, I'm sure Hungarians would be quick to point out that prior to the invasion, Germany and France's foreign policies were at least equally pro-Russian, and the EU going the extra mile to piss off the Hungarians for not accepting the brilliance of EU social, economic and industrial central planning for the last couple of decades has not helped matters, and Hungary does not have the economic "cushion" of Western Europe to play stupid games with things like the German Energiewende, sudden 180-degree shifts in policy, or giving up weapons and equipment it needs and cannot produce internally or afford to replace.  Orban is probably a Putin puppet, but this does not change the fact that current Hungarian policy choices are the outcome of at least 20 years of some seriously flawed EU policies
View All Quotes

Let me give you an example of EU policies.

The EU gives subsidies for Hungarians and Eastern Europe not to sell in the common market so the big west EU can protect their farmers.

But the EU sends German sausages and French and Italian products here and they are at all of the Aldis and other western groceries like Tesco?

Think it's a conspiracy?

I offer any arfcom EU western resident to go to Aldis or Tesco and go find Hungarian or Polish products.

Look for it.

Then the EU scolds Hungary and parades it in the media..that " oh oh oh Hungary takes our subsidies but doesn't like being in the EU and doesn't like it's policies".

They fat shame Hungary for taking money that was handed to them yet they are locked out of the common market.

Hungary can function fine if it's products were sold all over.

Even for the US, go find Hungarian products at Trader Joe's or New Season's or any food store.

You see Dutch cheese, French cheese, German sausages and chocolates but nothing from Hungary.

I'm side lining but I am making a point that it is EU policy is where Hungary is now with the war.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

I’m not sure it really matters much anymore. I.E., as time goes on, they are losing more and more leverage in the current game.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:02:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#35]

This is the problem and Hungary went with Russia because of the EU and US stance.

I'm not pulling a pity dick but I am trying to say what the position Hungary is in.

It sucks but my blame is on the EU and them being fucken assholes and the same for the US.

Japan was willing to work with us as Toshiba is pretty good and very westernized.

View All Quotes

Looks more like Hungary has been trying to play both sides in the short term, with poor regard for the long term.   Nobody respects an “ally” like that.

You want to jump in Warsaw Pact v2.0, knock yourself out… just don’t suck up to Putin then make overtures about how you “remember the past”, and how you’re an opponent to them later.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Fuck that, we need to put Orban's balls in a vice.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By swede1986:

Fuck that, we need to put Orban's balls in a vice.
View Quote

Carrot is usually cheaper than stick.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#38]

The EU gives subsidies for Hungarians and Eastern Europe not to sell in the common market so the big west EU can protect their farmers.

But the EU sends German sausages and French and Italian products here and they are at all of the Aldis and other western groceries like Tesco?

Think it's a conspiracy?

I offer any arfcom EU western resident to go to Aldis or Tesco and go find Hungarian or Polish products.

Look for it.

Then the EU scolds Hungary and parades it in the media..that " oh oh oh Hungary takes our subsidies but doesn't like being in the EU and doesn't like it's policies".

They fat shame Hungary for taking money that was handed to them yet they are locked out of the common market.

Even for the US, go find Hungarian products at Trader Joe's or New Season's or any food store.

You see Dutch cheese, French cheese, German sausages and chocolates but nothing from Hungary.

I'm side lining but I am making a point that it is EU policy is where Hungary is now with the war.
View All Quotes

Think it's a conspiracy?

Look for it.

Concur.  When I was in Germany, the ONLY place I saw a significant amount of Hungarian stuff for sale at retail was at the US military Commissary and PX.  Other than fresh produce and light bulbs, I can't recall anything Hungarian for sale on the German economy.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Mine is on head games all the way until the Abramses show up. Unless Russia pulls an ASOIAF plot twist.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Right before the counter offensive… what a surprise
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

So many cold warriors are going to be beaming when they see the first Abrams assaulting Russian armor.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

If they could find enough people to get the propulsion plant operational. When they reactivated them in the 80s they had to bring in retirees who had ratings the Navy retired years before. I don’t think there are any BTs on Active Duty anymore….one of the things they got right in that “Battleship” movie was the only people they had who knew how to light off the boilers were long retired vets in their 60s - 80s.
View Quote

I would think its all in manuals, they would just need to find them and perhaps one old guy to tell you what's not in the manual.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#45]
I knew my love of kimchee and other Korean delights  would pay off some day. This is where having allies pays off instead of isolationism.
View Quote

I love how the Isolationismturds then turn around and whine about America losing international influence.

Don't need to know more about their lack of brain matter.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

So many cold warriors are going to be beaming when they see the first Abrams assaulting Russian armor.

View All Quotes

Abrams, Brads, M113s, and HMMWVs storming across the plains of Europe to smite Russians, just as God intended!
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

I'll be sure to send the first one I come across to my Dad who sat at the gunners sight of an M1 in Germany in the 80s.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Abakan:

I love how the Isolationismturds then turn around and whine about America losing international influence.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Abakan:
I knew my love of kimchee and other Korean delights  would pay off some day. This is where having allies pays off instead of isolationism.

This is the part that makes me laugh the most.

Retards: "We shouldn't be the world's police!"

Also retards: "Why is China advancing around the globe unopposed and why are foreign nations losing respect for us?!?!"

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#49]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/F4802664-9C6B-4864-B710-EF6C9B869996-2779546.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtgIWzwaEAA70kS?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/73A82BDC-95AD-4A50-A407-8C204B3BBF9F-2779549.jpg
View Quote
What is Taiwan's position on this no fly zone over their country?

China must have received permission from Taiwan
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#50]

A biblical reckoning is coming to these sons of bitches.
View Quote
I do hope so and soon
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3858 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top