Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4134 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By p3590:
Are those RGO grenade bodies, sans fuses, with some "serious putty" between them to set them off?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
https://i.imgur.com/6zyWy2o.jpg

Ukraine
FPV Racer kamikaze version

Scary thing.
Are those RGO grenade bodies, sans fuses, with some "serious putty" between them to set them off?

Seems so.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

The Ukrainians just discovered massive stockpiles of DPICM in barns in Western Ukraine, just like D/LPR forces just happened to find T-72s, artillery pieces, air defense systems, etc. in the Donbas.
View Quote
exactly
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:28:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#3]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Obtaining EU membership will require they break up a lot of state owned corporations. Their whole defense industry is state owned, the center of corruption in Ukraine, and a hotbed of support for Russia. IMO the smart move is for Ukraine to sell their defense industry to foreign operators, with mandates and incentives to keep production and design in Ukraine. BAE would quench most of the corruption in whichever operation they bought and would have cheap labor, and for political reasons it’s likely that western nations will allow Ukrainian manufacture of parts as support for rebuilding even if they would otherwise insist the parts be made in their own nation.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
BAE getting a plant in Ukraine.

Obtaining EU membership will require they break up a lot of state owned corporations. Their whole defense industry is state owned, the center of corruption in Ukraine, and a hotbed of support for Russia. IMO the smart move is for Ukraine to sell their defense industry to foreign operators, with mandates and incentives to keep production and design in Ukraine. BAE would quench most of the corruption in whichever operation they bought and would have cheap labor, and for political reasons it’s likely that western nations will allow Ukrainian manufacture of parts as support for rebuilding even if they would otherwise insist the parts be made in their own nation.

Some excellent points, this will be something that develops over years, but interesting to see BAE open an office and be interested.  I'm sure others will come as well for the new market.

More info.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By woozman:

Idk. He might want to clarify his position because there are many here including myself who have voted for him in the past but are pretty concerned given some of his comments about where exactly he stands on Ukraine.
View Quote

Agreed. At this point in the 2024 campaigns, many of the candidates are focused on shoring up the right flank for early primaries. Once an actual candidate is selected, they will try to get the independents and moderates. Take this to the bank...the RNC candidate will be pro-Ukraine aid and want to kick Russia's ass. The only question I have is where will this war be by then?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Or it was a russian organization performed by russians in russia who is against the putin government.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Since all of the pictures/video we've seen so far looks like small, short range equipment (and likely no warheads), it can be inferred that either:

(a) Ukraine managed to smuggle an entire suite of systems, launchers, etc. deep into Russia without being detected and presumably managed to exfil undetected. Or,
(b) This is a false flag operation with cheap Chinese drones purchased by the FSB and launched at civilian targets to drum up support for the war.

I know which option I think it is.

Or it was a russian organization performed by russians in russia who is against the putin government.

That's a possibility. My only thought in calling it an "inside job" is it appears as though there were several cheap Chinese fixed-wings involved and nothing that looked like severe damage. So, enough to cause hand-wringing but nothing likely to kill anybody. In short, a flying PR weapon only.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Phocks:

It's always annoyed me that concerns for possible civilian casualties down the road, that are easily mitigated or eliminated if anyone actually cared, are far more important than soldiers surviving and winning now.  Especially countries like the FRG...seriously, the Soviets are pouring through the Fulda gap using NBC on every urban site in their path, and "oh no, don't use cluster bombs, children might run out into the tank battle and play with the bomblets".  It was always politics.
View Quote

Pacifists, defeatists, and senile bedwetters are in charge now. If it wasn't for polls and elections they would likely disband the military since 'resisting violence with violence leads to more harm'...
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

The Nazis' treatment of peoples that had formerly been occupied by the Soviets in Eastern Europe was one of their biggest blunders. Instead of insisting on oppression, ethnic cleansing, and deportations, they should've handed them rifles and pointed them east. Even though they behaved like colossal dicks, they still got hundreds of thousands of recruits for SS divisions in Eastern Europe, which should tell you how much people hated the Soviets. They could've used much more of that manpower had they not adhered to pseudo-scientific racial views. Of course, this is all kind of a pointless discussion, because without the racism and genocidal insanity, the Germans have no desire to push eastwards in the first place.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:35:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Looks like it was raining tungsten.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxZGD_zWAAAMPzX?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

It was also manned at the time..blood on the door..I couldn't imagine being hit by a himars
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Is there really a pile of viable DPICM (and similar cluster munitions) sitting around?

Supposedly we had a million of the 155mm ones sitting around to demil, and were going to make about a third of them into practice rounds 10+ years ago .

If we had this conversation in 2014 during Putin's first bout of assholishness, maybe they could have been saved from demil/scrapping.
View Quote

Blankets and MRE's...since it was just a 'domestic dispute' between evil Ukrainians and aggrieved Russian speakers living in Donbas...FBHO and FJB.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Ukraine

Scary thing.
View Quote

They call it the "Dolly Parton" or "May West" for the old timers?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Prime:
"ATESH" movement continues to conduct reconnaissance in Crimea

Our agent reports the presence of "dragon's teeth" and trenches near the village of Medvedevka, in front of Chongar.
We know many places of fortifications in the occupied territories, our intelligence works tirelessly. Soon we will be able to share new information... We are not only observing, but also working on the fortifications, so we know a lot 😉

No matter how many of them are built, in the hour "H" all the fortifications will be destroyed, "ATESH" promises!

https://t.me/atesh_ua/908

❗️Rashists leave their positions

An "ATESH" agent in the ranks of the RF Armed Forces reports that his unit is leaving the village of Samsonovo, Novoazovsky district, Donetsk region. The place of transfer is still unknown, presumably to the Zaporozhye region.

All this is accompanied by massive looting. The invaders take out everything they can from the houses, leaving only bare walls. Officers and higher authorities all this only encourages.

The well-known scorched earth tactics are used. They don't work like that on their own land. They probably know that they won't stay there for long...

https://t.me/atesh_ua/910

View Quote

This scorched looting by russians is not going to be missed or forgotten by Ukranian citizens. And hopefully, other neighboring countries as well. What russians think of civilians in other countries is again being explained by their actions.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

It sounds like it was being done by the anti-Putin opposition group made up of Russians and operating inside Russia. Supposedly they did some assassinations too? The Dugin car bomb?

I'd sooner believe a Russian/FSB false flag OP to an actual GUR Ukrainian OP. It's too amateurish to be UA and targeting apartment buildings etc is stupid. They would have attacked oil/gas infrastructure on an airbase.
View All Quotes

Since all of the pictures/video we've seen so far looks like small, short range equipment (and likely no warheads), it can be inferred that either:

(a) Ukraine managed to smuggle an entire suite of systems, launchers, etc. deep into Russia without being detected and presumably managed to exfil undetected. Or,
(b) This is a false flag operation with cheap Chinese drones purchased by the FSB and launched at civilian targets to drum up support for the war.

I know which option I think it is.

It sounds like it was being done by the anti-Putin opposition group made up of Russians and operating inside Russia. Supposedly they did some assassinations too? The Dugin car bomb?

I'd sooner believe a Russian/FSB false flag OP to an actual GUR Ukrainian OP. It's too amateurish to be UA and targeting apartment buildings etc is stupid. They would have attacked oil/gas infrastructure on an airbase.

Yeah, the targeting doesn't make sense for it to be UA. If they could get that deep inside Russia undetected, they'd be far better off going to where the long range bomber bases are and take out a few. The amateurish nature points me to think false flag op. It could have been opposition Russians tipping their hand and announcing they exist in a very public way. Not enough information to know one way or the other.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

It was also manned at the time..blood on the door..I couldn't imagine being hit by a himars
View Quote

Honestly it's probably one of the better ways to go there. Just lights out with almost 0 warning.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Some Russian TG, so when you see this in GD you know where it came from.

"They provoke us to mirror actions. Let's see what to do with it"

Vladimir Putin on the morning drone attack on Moscow:

- The Moscow air defense system worked normally, satisfactorily, although there is something to work on;
- Ukraine is trying to intimidate Russian citizens - this is a sign of terrorist activity;
- Now we have reached the drone strikes, this is the way of intimidation;
- Citizens of Ukraine now do not have a word, because real terror is unleashed there;
“We didn’t unleash this war;
- The territory called Ukraine was controlled by people led by the West;
- Competition between the Russian Federation and Ukraine after the collapse of the USSR was inevitable, but it was assumed that it would go in a civilized way;
- In 2014, the West carried out a coup in Ukraine and began to destroy everyone who could build normal relations with Russia;
- From the very beginning, from the first step, Ukraine called itself a neutral state, but gradually embarked on the path of NATO, which is hostile to Russia;
- NATO deceived Russia, promising not to expand to the east, in addition, tried to attract Ukraine;
- The RF Armed Forces strike at the territory of Ukraine, but with high-precision weapons and at military facilities;

— Russia struck at the military intelligence headquarters of Ukraine.

😋 Follow Mash

https://t.me/breakingmash/44510

View Quote

OK when I first read that it sounded retarded and insane gobbledygook. So I drank a bottle vodka with a generous splash of gin. Just before I began to lose my vision I read that again and it sounded brilliant, logical and beautiful!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

So they get ahold of a Revell model of the F-22 and make an airframe based on that?  It looks so.

If it's anything like my Turkish copy O/U, it will be a piece of shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
The Turkish TFX is actually a pretty neat looking fighter, certainly a much better attempt at a 5th Generation design than anything we've seen from Russia to date.

https://www.thedrive.com/uploads/2023/03/17/TFX-turkey.jpg?auto=webp&crop=16%3A9&auto=webp&optimize=high&quality=70&width=1920

https://www.thedrive.com/uploads/2023/03/17/tf-x-head-on.jpg?auto=webp&optimize=high&quality=70&width=1440

https://www.thedrive.com/uploads/2023/03/17/tf-x-engine-rear.jpg?auto=webp&optimize=high&quality=70&width=1440

I had been under the impression that they were planning to use the EJ200 engine for these fighters, but it looks like initially they are using F110s with 29,000 lbs. thrust each. The TFX certainly reminds me of the South Korean KFX, or whatever they are calling it now, but the Turkish design actually seems more robust and refined. Unlike the KFX, the TFX actually has an internal weapons bay. That means it will still remain stealthy when in combat configuration. And as long as the design isn't too heavy, that pair of GE F110s should give it ample go-go juice.

This thing might be a decent option for Ukraine to look at buying a few years down the road, provided they don't get access into the F-35 program. A fleet of F-16s and a few of these things would give Russia a really tough time most likely, especially when combined with higher end air defense systems such as Patriot and SAMP/T.

So they get ahold of a Revell model of the F-22 and make an airframe based on that?  It looks so.

If it's anything like my Turkish copy O/U, it will be a piece of shit.

I disagree.. the turks are quite capable in aerospace design
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By sywagon:
Demonstrate Utterly Retarded Responses
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sywagon:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

If only I could figure out a construct for the acronym DERP to describe their lack of accurate assessment of reality

I'll be honest, I stood in my garage for a good 5 min staring at my phone trying to shoehorn DURR into one but I felt the moment passed before creativity struck

Demonstrate Utterly Retarded Responses

😂 and Putin just did that today to demonstrate it!
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Yeah, the targeting doesn't make sense for it to be UA. If they could get that deep inside Russia undetected, they'd be far better off going to where the long range bomber bases are and take out a few. The amateurish nature points me to think false flag op. It could have been opposition Russians tipping their hand and announcing they exist in a very public way. Not enough information to know one way or the other.
View Quote

Its almost like they just want Russia to wake up, maybe rise up against Putin or maybe force some domestic political or policy change. They dont seem to want to weaken their war effort by attacking airbases, air defense or oil/gas infrastructure. This is an internal struggle between Russians. Maybe funded by one of the oligarchs.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#18]

A fucking H&K G36  magazine? Really?

View All Quotes

A fucking H&K G36  magazine? Really?

That’s so the trooper carrying it blends in with the other soldiers and isn’t targeted as a special weapons. 🥸
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Warmate HUD footage.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Reloads!

View Quote

Sweet.

RELOADING!
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

I thought stingers were no longer in production and big army was pushing for a new updated manpads.

In all honesty seeing how stingers perform I don't buy it.  Granted the design could use some updating for new components but a complete and total redesign isn't necessary.  But revalidations would be necessary and I can see that's where they can argue if we are doing val testing we may as well get a new design.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stgdz:
Reloads!

I thought stingers were no longer in production and big army was pushing for a new updated manpads.

In all honesty seeing how stingers perform I don't buy it.  Granted the design could use some updating for new components but a complete and total redesign isn't necessary.  But revalidations would be necessary and I can see that's where they can argue if we are doing val testing we may as well get a new design.

It is impressive that much of our “outdated” weapons are still proving very effective compared to what Russia can throw. It’s great to see it working in Ukraine and doubly reassuring we are providing our own forces with top notch weapons and munitions.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:59:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Ukraine

Scary thing.
View Quote

That thing has giant Semtexticals.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Spent casings as additional armor on the T80

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#24]
This is an absolute roller coaster from Prigozhin.

We publish a request from the editors of the LIFE edition and the answer:
Hello, Evgeny Viktorovich! There is information that Britain is recruiting mercenaries from North Africa and the Middle East to participate in the Ukrainian counter-offensive. In return, they offer citizenship and an impressive monetary reward.
1) Do you have such information?
2) Based on your experience, will there be demand for this announcement among the military in these regions?

Additionally, a question.
Dear Evgeny Viktorovich, how can you comment on today's news related to drones in Moscow and the region? Yesterday, Vitali Klitschko said why: “why do the people of Moscow rest?”, then the morning events took place.

We publish a comment by Evgeny Prigozhin:
“Answering questions from the editors of LIFE.
As for mercenaries from the countries of the Middle East and North Africa, I can't tell you anything. Already answered this question. I don’t know, and, in fact, there are no mercenaries there, so I don’t know what the idea is.
Now as for the drones in Moscow. Of course, I am aware and, of course, I worry about it too. As a person who understands this somewhat, I can tell you that many years ago it was necessary to deal with these programs. That we are now years behind our opponents, years, maybe decades. But in order to catch up with them, we do absolutely nothing at all - I want to emphasize this. This is me as a specialist more or less in this area, as a consumer of these problems. And now, as a citizen of the Russian Federation, I want to answer you as follows. Regarding the drones that fly over Moscow and in Moscow. Stinky creatures, what are you doing? You are cattle! Get your shit out of the offices you've been put in to defend this country. You are the Department of Defense. You didn't do a damn thing to step on. Why the fuck are you allowing these drones to fly to Moscow? The fact that they are flying to Rublyovka to your home, and to hell with it! Let your houses burn. And what do ordinary people do when drones with explosives crash into their windows? And therefore, as a citizen, I am deeply indignant that these scum sit quietly and sit on their fat assholes smeared with expensive creams. And therefore, I believe that the people have every right to ask them these questions, these bastards.
But I have already warned about this many times, but no one wants to listen. Because I'm angry and frustrating bureaucrats who have a great life."

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3514

View Quote

These guys are hilarious when they get wound up.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:07:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Fucking gold.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Thread here.

Fucking gold.

I'm starting to think those drones were launched by groups of anit-putin russians, because they knew exactly what the reaction would be. Russian "defense" is looking incredibly bad at the moment.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#26]
https://i.imgur.com/zDOyrjX.jpg

Spent casings as additional armor on the T80

View Quote
Recon they are empty or were they sober enough to at least fill them with sand?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By CS223:
Blood on the door, Wrecked!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:

Blood on the door, Wrecked!

Nice catch! Someone got a new piercing!
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Thread here.

View Quote

That is solid gold!

My favorite bit:
As for the attacks today, well the MoD reassured that all the drones were shot down or suppressed with EW.

“Apparently it was pigeons from the biolabs that crashed into residential buildings. Or by Electronic Warfare, he means high rises.”

“Everything goes according to plan.”
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#29]

I'm also confident that had Hitler accepted Ukraine, which welcomed the Wehrmacht with open arms as liberators from Stalin and the commies, Germany would have had a chance. Millions of Ukrainians who hated the Soviets more than anything (with good reason) would have been a huge help. Instead they were stupidly treated as enemies and turned into some of the fiercest partisans of the war (in some cases fighting BOTH the Germans AND the Soviets simultaneously).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Absolutely.  No disagreement here.

I am just pointing out that it's funny that they WERE basically Ukraine in 1941 - subject to a surprise attack by a former ally, and completely dependent on the West to supply them in order to fight effectively.

I'm also confident that had Hitler accepted Ukraine, which welcomed the Wehrmacht with open arms as liberators from Stalin and the commies, Germany would have had a chance. Millions of Ukrainians who hated the Soviets more than anything (with good reason) would have been a huge help. Instead they were stupidly treated as enemies and turned into some of the fiercest partisans of the war (in some cases fighting BOTH the Germans AND the Soviets simultaneously).

Fortunately for the world, if not Hitler’s victims, he genuinely believed the Party line on Slavs and resisted allying with them until it was too late. A more pragmatic ruler, or one who sincerely wanted to help the Russian peasants like Napoleon, would have buried Stalin’s Regime with his own people.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#30]

Z was first and foremost about his nation and people and NOT about himself, his pride, or ego.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

Zelenskyy was what Trump tried and failed to be.

Z was first and foremost about his nation and people and NOT about himself, his pride, or ego.

Yup. That’s why Zelenskyy succeeded. He was put in a position where he was forced to show what kind of man he really is.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Its almost like they just want Russia to wake up, maybe rise up against Putin or maybe force some domestic political or policy change. They dont seem to want to weaken their war effort by attacking airbases, air defense or oil/gas infrastructure. This is an internal struggle between Russians. Maybe funded by one of the oligarchs.
View Quote

They just proved that russian citizens are totally vulnerable in spite of all of the talk that the russian government is protecting them in exchange for sacrificing family members on the front lines. This is what they get for having confidence in their leaders, explosive drones right into their front windows.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

Is UXO the concern with DPICM?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
Originally Posted By xd675:

We should have been sending DPICM ages ago.  There are literally hundreds of tons of cluster munitions in storage waiting for us to pay to destroy them.  Spend a bit of the cash destroying them to ship them to Ukraine.  It would likely save us a bunch of cash.
Plus they would still end up destroyed, everybody except Russia wins

Is UXO the concern with DPICM?

Yes. Save the DPICM for when Ukraine pushes into Russia and starts shelling their cities.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:30:37 PM EDT
[#34]

They just proved that russian citizens are totally vulnerable in spite of all of the talk that the russian government is protecting them in exchange for sacrificing family members on the front lines. This is what they get for having confidence in their leaders, explosive drones right into their front windows.
View Quote

Assuming it was Ukraine, and and not Russia, behind the attack. The war is not going well for Putin, he may be looking for a pretext for full mobilization and greater attacks on Ukrainian civilians
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#35]
I think in the coming months we are going to see many "private" factions striking out and maneuvering for power, The Russian oligarchs, at least the ones still alive and others are seeing weakness in Moscow and are going to be fighting all out for their piece of the pie. Attacks from "groups in Russia" will continue. Maybe, just maybe we are seeing the start of some kind of civil war in Russia.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Chalk up another successful GMLRS intercept for Russian air defenses.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#37]

This scorched looting by russians is not going to be missed or forgotten by Ukranian citizens. And hopefully, other neighboring countries as well. What russians think of civilians in other countries is again being explained by their actions.
View All Quotes
"ATESH" movement continues to conduct reconnaissance in Crimea

Our agent reports the presence of "dragon's teeth" and trenches near the village of Medvedevka, in front of Chongar.
We know many places of fortifications in the occupied territories, our intelligence works tirelessly. Soon we will be able to share new information... We are not only observing, but also working on the fortifications, so we know a lot

No matter how many of them are built, in the hour "H" all the fortifications will be destroyed, "ATESH" promises!

https://t.me/atesh_ua/908

Rashists leave their positions

An "ATESH" agent in the ranks of the RF Armed Forces reports that his unit is leaving the village of Samsonovo, Novoazovsky district, Donetsk region. The place of transfer is still unknown, presumably to the Zaporozhye region.

All this is accompanied by massive looting. The invaders take out everything they can from the houses, leaving only bare walls. Officers and higher authorities all this only encourages.

The well-known scorched earth tactics are used. They don't work like that on their own land. They probably know that they won't stay there for long...

https://t.me/atesh_ua/910

On their next field trip into Belgorod the Russian Volunteer Corps needs to find the only indoor toilet in town and video themselves bringing it back to Ukraine strapped the the roof of a Humvee.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Some excellent points, this will be something that develops over years, but interesting to see BAE open an office and be interested.  I'm sure others will come as well for the new market.

More info.

View All Quotes

More info.

He is smart to partner with whom stood up first with tanks. Reliable partners and all that. The Brits have proven they understand the stakes more clearly and regardless of political party have the spine to act for others.

There is big gaping abyss of political clarity and will in the space between UK and Poland. They are rotting away. UK and Poland would be fine pillars upon which to build new partnerships and cooperation.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:40:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:42:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stone-age] [#40]

"The Russian propagandist Solovyov seems to be upset that the majority of Russians were glad that the drone strike on Moscow today targeted homes of high-ranking officials and upper-class cronies that live inf the exclusive suburb of Rublyovka."

Yeah. The people who launched the drones knew exactly what they were doing.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:43:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ERNURSE] [#41]

He is smart to partner with whom stood up first with tanks. Reliable partners and all that. The Brits have proven they understand the stakes more clearly and regardless of political party have the spine to act for others.

There is big gaping abyss of political clarity and will in the space between UK and Poland. They are rotting away. UK and Poland would be fine pillars upon which to build new partnerships and cooperation.
View All Quotes

More info.

Unfortunately America has proven too many times that we will cut and run when things change. It breaks my heart , But the Brits and others see whats coming and damn the politics, they will be steadfast partners.

Unfortunately America has proven too many times that we will cut and run when things change. The Brits and some others know what is coming and will stand strong. Breaks my heart, but I think its True.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By castlebravo84:

View All Quotes

That S400 crew intercepted that warhead with their forehead.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:54:27 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

A couple people died in there.

Look at the blood spray on the door
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:57:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: castlebravo84] [#44]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

View All Quotes

A couple highly trained people, or at least a couple people that should have been highly trained.

I don't think it's possible for me to be truly pleased with where my tax dollars are going, but this is probably as close as it's gonna get.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 4:05:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: absael] [#45]

A couple highly trained people, or at least a couple people that should have been highly trained.

I don't think it's possible for me to be truly pleased with where my tax dollars are going, but this is probably as close as it's gonna get.
View All Quotes

I read somewhere a while back that the elite job in the Russian military is AA missile operator, moreso even than pilot, and that that's where the best and brightest go.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 4:24:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#46]
I hope Sunak bitch slaps him around the Oval Office and makes him call Austin to command him to everything RFN. 😂

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#47]
😂😂😂 UA pilots never give up!

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

On their next field trip into Belgorod the Russian Volunteer Corps needs to find the only indoor toilet in town and video themselves bringing it back to Ukraine strapped the the roof of a Humvee.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Long tweet thread on Russians bleeding Ukrainian companies in occupied territories with shell companies etc “for their protection.”
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4134 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top