Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4243 of 5590)
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:36:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#1]

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FydoD4IWAAAYSIS?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote
This shit needs to end.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:46:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#3]
Can’t believe the common sense coming out of FJB admin. Like a video game supply!
Regen!!!

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:47:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:

Not first responder. He claimed to be a guy in one of the towers hanging out the window in a picture, a guy that died that day by jumping. Some member provided the name of who he claimed to be.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Originally Posted By treelow:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FybqhdHWwAETzaD?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FybqhdJXsAAadCp?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FybqhdMXoAMXEKP?format=jpg&name=large

So no more GD?

Has anyone seen Sketti?

How about Oswald?

Banned months ago for pretending to be a 9/11 first responder, IIRC.

Holy shit, I missed that one.

Such an on-the-nose Russian plant it could have only been more 4chan bullshit. Good riddance.

Not first responder. He claimed to be a guy in one of the towers hanging out the window in a picture, a guy that died that day by jumping. Some member provided the name of who he claimed to be.

Reminds me of Jack67 who worked security in one of the towers (before they went down) for Rick Rescorla.

We never did get is MacArthur story
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't believe the common sense coming out of FJB admin. Like a video game supply!
Regen!!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_1412-2849463.jpg
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Plenty more where those came from. Just fuck off and go home, orcs.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

It could be Prigozhin thinks he's publicly serving up Shoigu to putin on a silver platter to be the scapegoat/fallguy for the entire Ukrainian mess.
View Quote

Hmmm.  This makes sense.  Putin's body language when he was with Shoigu in that recent video sure looks like Putin has chosen a side.  Or at the very least has not chosen Shoigu's side.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:00:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#8]
Posted ~15 mins ago. GeoConfirmed UKR.

"The night is dark and full of terrors"

Remarks for today:

- Remember that -what seems like- a wrecked vehicle can, in many cases, be repaired if they can retrieve it. And because of the movement and the push of the Ukrainian forces they will be able to retrieve vehicles and repair them. "The Nine" alone have over 1500 vehicles...

- A lot of information has turned out to be wrong lately: As we warned a few days ago: only one party was spreading footage and rumors. Now it turns out that the Russians did not repelled everything: Ukraine is liberating villages step by step.

- Why are not all -claimed to be- liberated villages on our map?

Our map is updated almost every hour, so you can just go to geoconfirmed.org to see if it's geoconfirmed liberated.  

If you didn't know what we do, a little explanation:  

It's called "GeoConfirmed" because we confirm locations of footage. That's the WHERE that is answered on a proven/scientific basis.  
Are you 100% sure that what someone is claiming about something that happened at a certain location is true for that location?
Today we have seen a liberation of a village proven by soldiers with a flag in a ditch. That ditch could be everywhere. So that's not on our map, because we can't GeoLocate the location and so we don't know if it's there or not.
We can possible write a book with people claiming stuff that happened in X, but after geolocation it was in Y.    
So that is what we do: confirm locations. Facts. Answer the Where (and sometimes the When).

Hopefully this will give more clarity about what we stand for.

Thx to all our volunteers all over the world!

Don't forget:

Stay Calm and Wait for GeoConfirmations!

geoconfirmed.org
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:02:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow it looks for real. Prigozhin might be trying for position to seize power. That and stealing massive quantities of fuel and lubricants from MoD.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:07:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:12:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Birddog15] [#11]
Just a guess, but I suspect that the psychopaths that work for Wagner would be unlikely to roll over for the MoD.  I bet that Prigozhin treats his higher ups quite well.  It is much more like a crime syndicate than an army.  I've been wondering if his heavy use of prisoners for cannon fodder was a way of fighting, while saving his more experienced guys in case they might be needed later.

If shooting starts up between the regulars and Wagner, shit will get very interesting.

If the Chechens have already sided with the regulars, it could be a glorious Orc bloodbath.

Interesting times indeed.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow it looks for real. Prigozhin might be trying for position to seize power. That and stealing massive quantities of fuel and lubricants from MoD.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_1413-2849490.jpg
View Quote

I don’t want to know what Prigozhin is doing with all that lubricant.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Reminds me of Jack67 who worked security in one of the towers (before they went down) for Rick Rescorla.

View Quote

I remember that.  What happened to jack67?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

This whole mess will end up in a shooting war between Wagner and Russian MoD.  Which very well lead to a civil war.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Birddog15:
Originally Posted By Boregonian:

Seems like at least a non zero chance that this is faux feud designed to give an idea that there is dissent between Russian factions.  Not saying this is the case, it just seems surprising their feuding is so open.

It is hard for me to pin down what might be going on.  The Prigozhin statements of late have gone way past what I thought would be acceptable to Putin.  I'm not surprised that they might hate each other, but to feud so publicly at this time makes me suspicious.  Are they really that stupid?

Also, if Putin doesn't move to get rid of one of them, is it because he doesn't dare?

This whole mess will end up in a shooting war between Wagner and Russian MoD.  Which very well lead to a civil war.

I'd say it's more likely that Wagner and the Russian military align to whack Putin and some of the insiders and end the war.

Wagner chief gets to disappear and retire in Russia proper and the military gets a pass in the world's eyes because they had the balls to end the little adventure.

Not sure if I'm thinking in Russian though.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd like to see a few Stryker MGSs get sent to Ukraine. The Army recently decommissioned them IIRC, and although I know they've got some issues, I think that any armored vehicle capable of sending hate down range would be useful for Ukraine at the moment. I'd imagine they'd work okay for conducting fire support for Ukrainian infantry.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
This shit needs to end.
View Quote

Agreed. The orcs can't keep getting away with their tantrums every time they get their crap pushed in.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:50:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Someone theorize on this whole Prigozhin/Shoigu thing. I get the whole MoD vs FSB thing, and that Putin can use the two fighting each other to keep them relatively weak or on their toes at least, but...

It is absolutely NUTS to allow the kind of strife. Prigozhin has been flapping his jaws for months and now directly threatening Shoigu with death? That is just insane. And not a word by Putin? That is more than just letting two rivals nickel and dome each other behind the scenes - this is open sedition. What the hell is Putin doing by allowing it to that extent? Has he lost control of the two? I just don't get how this is good for Russia in any way.

"A house divided cannot stand"
View Quote

Small potatoes compared to the Japanese Army vs Navy in WW2.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Someone theorize on this whole Prigozhin/Shoigu thing. I get the whole MoD vs FSB thing, and that Putin can use the two fighting each other to keep them relatively weak or on their toes at least, but...

It is absolutely NUTS to allow the kind of strife. Prigozhin has been flapping his jaws for months and now directly threatening Shoigu with death? That is just insane. And not a word by Putin? That is more than just letting two rivals nickel and dome each other behind the scenes - this is open sedition. What the hell is Putin doing by allowing it to that extent? Has he lost control of the two? I just don't get how this is good for Russia in any way.

View Quote

That shit is very likely for show. Progozhin isn't stupid enough to try and fuckup Shoigu.
I've been writing it off to theater. The FSB leaning into the whole "It's all falling apart" thing to smoke out the real rats.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

It's not that they killed a major general, its that if it is a Chief of Staff, they probably took out a dozen field grades, a whole lot of comms gear and antennas, and the rest of the HQ.
The time to start plinking HQs is when the HQs start getting busy, which is after the attackers are breaking free of the obstacle belt and its time to think about pushing reinforcements and counterattack forces.
If strikes on HQs increase I would anticipate the breakout and Ukrainian 2nd wave reinforcements are closing with the front.

If they were still stuck in the 1st mine belts, I wouldn't target HQs; target enemy field artillery.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

Big news!! Wow that will hurt

It's not that they killed a major general, its that if it is a Chief of Staff, they probably took out a dozen field grades, a whole lot of comms gear and antennas, and the rest of the HQ.
The time to start plinking HQs is when the HQs start getting busy, which is after the attackers are breaking free of the obstacle belt and its time to think about pushing reinforcements and counterattack forces.
If strikes on HQs increase I would anticipate the breakout and Ukrainian 2nd wave reinforcements are closing with the front.

If they were still stuck in the 1st mine belts, I wouldn't target HQs; target enemy field artillery.
Interestingly enough, some of the reports make it sound like he was close to the front. Maybe they reverted to the Kyiv offensive policy of sending generals forward to unfuck everything.

Anyway

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

it can, assuming they don't attack or bad mouth Putin
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#23]

If one of the trench videos discovers a MasterBlaster pair I won’t be surprised. 2023 delivers!
View Quote

There's just got to be an enterprising Ukrainian duo out there that can pull it off.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

There's just got to be an enterprising Ukrainian duo out there that can pull it off.
View Quote
I don't think Florks do bondange
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:06:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:
https://i.imgur.com/WGZLEYC.jpg
View Quote
I want to see the footage
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Possibly. Most likely I assume. But man losing a major General and chief of staff is a huuuuge loss for sure. They will feel that one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

Big news!! Wow that will hurt

Oh man... Storm Shadow? Assuming it was a TOC outside of HIMARS range.

Possibly. Most likely I assume. But man losing a major General and chief of staff is a huuuuge loss for sure. They will feel that one.

My guess is that it was that kinbar split strike from a few days ago.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:
Ukraine seems to be doing well.

View Quote

I have been assured by a thread in GD that the Ukrainian effort has completely failed. They have been decimated and the remaining forces are in full retreat. It's a total routing of the army.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#29]
This shit needs to end.
View All Quotes

This shit needs to end.
I hope they never figure out that waiting until they build enough missiles for a full load on every bomber would be a good idea.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:09:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#30]
View Quote

Goddamn CERN supercollider fucked everything up.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:14:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I want to see the footage
View Quote

?? Ukraine Leopard 2A6 GoPro Turret Cam Footage From Zaporizhzhia Offensive
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Ouch. Some people think it might actually be a YPR-635 APC from the Dutch.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Its hard to believe! German big cats fighting Russian T-tanks in the plains of Ukraine.

I guess next up is the Korean peninsula...I wonder if we could convince France to invade Vietnam after that.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#34]
The hate between PMC Wagner and the RU MOD brass runs deep and long. What we are seeing now appears to be a long time coming. See the tread and write-up below about the situation at Deir-ez-Zor/Battle of Khasham all the way back in 2018.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#35]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7h6JrNdfgY
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:23:02 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
To me it shows how ineffective and incompetent the Russians are at this point. They're having major internal turmoil with a man that has guns, soldiers, and a want to kill Russians at the MOD but they do nothing. Maybe they won't be able to actually get to him before he becomes a serious problem.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By belted_guns:

I remember that.  What happened to jack67?
View Quote

He got out of the boat.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:26:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#39]
Five story apartment building in Kryvyi Rih destroyed.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Ouch. Some people think it might actually be a YPR-635 APC from the Dutch.
View Quote

Not a HMMWV.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

View Quote

I’ll tell you one. It’s not super exciting but it’s real. My grandfather was Coast Guard radioman and served on Army transports over in the pacific theater. They were moored up at some little pacific battle island, and my grandfather was on the dock doing some work or just goofing off, I don’t know. Well he heard something and stood up and turned around and MacArthur and his entourage went walking right past him. Everyone else saluted except my grandfather who was in shock. Just stood there with a dumb look on his face and I think he got mean mugged by some officers. He didn’t get in trouble though.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

View Quote

Lost
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:32:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

It is indeed foolish for Putin to allow it to continue but it certainly serves UKRs interests if he does.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Jman1984:
I hope they never figure out that waiting until they build enough missiles for a full load on every bomber would be a good idea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jman1984:

This shit needs to end.

Thank God for small favors, and that they are so stupid.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

A "complicated history" indeed...
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Too bad someone couldnt project the faces of the 500+ innocent children murdered by the Russians onto the side of the building. "celebrate Russian achievements..." lol
View Quote

Even better if they used the mosaic of Putin on Twitter that is composed completely of dicks. Thousands of them.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
The hate between PMC Wagner and the RU MOD brass runs deep and long. What we are seeing now appears to be a long time coming. See the tread and write-up below about the situation at Deir-ez-Zor/Battle of Khasham all the way back in 2018.   https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fyb1GwhXwAg_JZD?format=png&name=900x900https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fyb1MSdXgAQct1O?format=png&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fyb1YjhWAAAalhE?format=png&name=900x900https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fyb1lJCWYAEhGtP?format=png&name=small
View Quote

LOL... LMAO... If the Russians had turned those ADA batteries on they would have been destroyed within about 30 seconds. Ordnance package was just waiting for the drop order. I'm assuming the F-22's on station would have dealt with the SU-35's as well.
Page / 5590
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4243 of 5590)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top