Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4407 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:04:49 PM EDT
[#1]
This account posts tons about China surveillance and micro control of each citizen, everywhere.

What I thought was relevant to Ukraine is the claimed use of firearm drones. Hmmmm
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:18:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#2]
There is a huge disinfo campaign going on about the riots in France. The account shown posts many examples of videos being circulated are actually from different times and places. This one relates to the bot claim of US guns from Ukraine being used to kill French police!!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#3]
TG reports of Kalibers incoming.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 7empest:
If I were to start a flork thread would y'all post what you got? They are hilarious!
View Quote
Its just going to stir up shit
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:35:55 PM EDT
[#7]

If you take a close look at this picture (or the video associated with it), this Mosin has a turned down bolt.

It probably had optics on it and was used as a sniper rifle.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:40:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m35ben] [#10]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Wow interesting insight in to the mind of somebody who i would expect to know better.
Aside from the Gobohomo western expansion nonsense his voice body language really indicated that he couldn't believe that a country would not want to be part of Russia.

View Quote
He sounds like state media.

I'm glad I watched it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Its just going to stir up shit
View Quote

Yea I guess you are right...
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Yea I guess you are right...
View Quote
If it wouldn't instantly turn into a shit show it would be a fun thread. Right now I would rather not have two sides bickering like hell. I want to have fun the same as everyone else but we both know there is the edgysnarky club just waiting to show off.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#13]
ORIKHIV AXIS /2110 UTC 2 JUL/ In the last 24 hours, UKR forces are pressing contacts on the T-08-15 HWY axis east of Bilohiria.  Driving south on the T-04-08 HWY axis, UKR task elements are now reported in contact at Robotyne.  There, Russian units have broken and withdrawn south into a second line of defenses closer to the village.
lots of reporting on this going around. Hope they smash through these lines.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:54:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

They are not doing well in the. Attack/recon. Mode.

https://news.yahoo.com/thin-armoured-french-tanks-impractical-110407784.html[/qu

ote]That reads like one got taken out by arty which is to be expected.  The rest of the problem seems to be that Ukraine is using them far more aggressively than the French have.
View Quote

I'd expect nothing less, but to be fair that's a fairly low bar.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 8:58:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j_hooker] [#15]
I can’t put my finger on it, but I feel the air has changed in UA in regards to Russia’s occupation.  I sense that in the next month or this summer, Russia is going to start a withdrawal, except in Crimea.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

I wonder what Glover thinks about Russia-Ukraine. I wouldn't think he'd fall for the current thing but a lot of people have abandoned reason.

View Quote
He was pro Ukraine support at the beginning, but everything I have heard recently from him is the typical anti Ukraine talking points, although not as bad as Tuck.

My comment to that post was "since it looks like funding Ukraine might be the top issue, anyone who discusses this topic without acknowledging both the cost/risk and the benefits, regardless of which side they are on, it's having an honest discussion. I look forward to you discussing both sides of the issue"

I like to keep my pulse on the "influencers" on "our side".
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By gatetraveller:

I'd expect nothing less, but to be fair that's a fairly low bar.
View Quote
The French military has fought well. They just are a bit slow to avoid casualties.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:06:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Constant Phoenix now forward in Europe. Reported yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh OK as long as it is just “long term contracts” then trading with a terrorist state is fine. That’s some mighty sanctions you got going there, pilgrim.
Shell still trading Russian gas despite pledge to stop
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:18:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

I have a hammer and a few punches in there. I will pick up a socket set, torque wrench, and a few more things. They better have some tools! I'm on a budget as is. That and I need to be mobile. From what I was told it's a lot of maintenance, and some work on the turret systems. Dnipro isn't far if we need to get some things.
View Quote

You are going to need something to beat things out the way, and back into shape.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
I can’t put my finger on it, but I feel the air has changed in UA in regards to Russia’s occupation.  I sense that in the next month or this summer, Russia is going to withdrawal except in Crimea.
View Quote

I harbor no illusions as to how this will end. Endless war. This chapter may end at some point but conflict will be ongoing and purposefully made interesting to certain audiences.

That said a decently sized populace with vigor and will and daring hoping to become a part of an alliance that benefits me, benefits me. As well as the downfall of an alliance that shits where it eats.

That said I hope there are gains here soon, but I feel pessimistic right now. But purposefully so. I'm betting on that final gains won't be until fall. Late fall. When the ukes can negotiate the safe passage of orcs back to their homeland for the ceasing of hostilities.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I can’t put my finger on it, but I feel the air has changed in UA in regards to Russia’s occupation.  I sense that in the next month or this summer, Russia is going to withdrawal except in Crimea.
View Quote

Can Russia even withdraw from Kherson and Zap without compromising their position in Crimea?
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:27:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#23]
Originally Posted By yekimak:

I harbor no illusions as to how this will end. Endless war. This chapter may end at some point but conflict will be ongoing and purposefully made interesting to certain audiences.

That said a decently sized populace with vigor and will and daring hoping to become a part of an alliance that benefits me, benefits me. As well as the downfall of an alliance that shits where it eats.

That said I hope there are gains here soon, but I feel pessimistic right now. But purposefully so. I'm betting on that final gains won't be until fall. Late fall. When the ukes can negotiate the safe passage of orcs back to their homeland for the ceasing of hostilities.
View Quote

If so, it would make for a remarkably brief major conflict
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#24]
I can’t put my finger on it, but I feel the air has changed in UA in regards to Russia’s occupation.  I sense that in the next month or this summer, Russia is going to start a withdrawal, except in Crimea.
View Quote

If the US and NATO would give the Ukrainian military what it’s been asking for to hit way behind the Russian lines, this war will be over quite soon. But for some reason the Biden administration is scared.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:53:51 PM EDT
[#25]
@Prime

I hope you don't mind seeing your old medic bag turned into a mechanic bag. It really is an awesome pack and I have some tools, first aid kit, and all of my other gear in this thing. It really is perfect for what I needed. Pictures don't do it justice. There are so many pouches to stash stuff in.
Thank you

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2023-07-03-00-39-04-055_com_g-2871385.JPG
View Quote

Holy shit dude, that’s awesome 😂

It’s your bag, brother.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#26]
fuck that specific drone with a ‘nade
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#27]
If I were to start a flork thread would y'all post what you got? They are hilarious!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#28]

I have a hammer and a few punches in there. I will pick up a socket set, torque wrench, and a few more things. They better have some tools! I'm on a budget as is. That and I need to be mobile. From what I was told it's a lot of maintenance, and some work on the turret systems. Dnipro isn't far if we need to get some things.
View Quote

Give serious thought to getting yourself an impact gun, and a wrist-saver (electric ratchet) in 1/2 inch size along with normal and deep-reach sockets. Yes, they might be a bit gucci, but if speed is a consideration, they bring that to the party. If it was me, I'd also be looking at ratcheting spanners to make my life easier too...

Also a big pry-bar and a big hammer to persuade things to move into position

The hodge-podge of equipment over there will likely see you needing both imperial and metric sizes for everything
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
There is a huge disinfo campaign going on about the riots in France. The account shown posts many examples of videos being circulated are actually from different times and places. This one relates to the bot claim of US guns from Ukraine being used to kill French police!!!!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_1835-2871588.jpg
View Quote
Its started
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Its started
View Quote

If the Democrats really wanted to successfully win the gun control narrative, all they'd have to do is run their stories in RT and ZH.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

If the Democrats really wanted to successfully win the gun control narrative, all they'd have to do is run their stories in RT and ZH.
View Quote
Yeah there is a thread here in GD but I can't read the tweet so I don't want to comment yet.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Pretty disgusting thread in gd about a marine that died in Ukraine.  I suggest you avoid it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

If you take a close look at this picture (or the video associated with it), this Mosin has a turned down bolt.

View Quote

Yes, and it has the scope mount hardware on the other side. It’s a sniper rifle missing the scope.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:34:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Pretty disgusting thread in gd about a marine that died in Ukraine.  I suggest you avoid it.
View Quote
Yeah. Some comments are being taken too far on there.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:45:55 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

I was getting kind of pissed reading it. cda97 seems to be a russian troll.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:48:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m35ben] [#37]
Originally Posted By TiePilot69:

View Quote
He isn't. The vast majority of the time he is a rather good guy.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:51:18 PM EDT
[#38]
He isn't
View Quote

That makes it even worse.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:51:37 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
He ain't worth it.  Let the mods deal with him.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:52:23 PM EDT
[#40]

That makes it even worse.
View Quote
I think he is just caught up in things.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:53:22 PM EDT
[#41]
He ain't worth it.  Let the mods deal with him.
View Quote

I didn't bother replying. I don't post often on here. Used to be very active in retro with my old account. Arfcom has gone to far
down the drain for me to bother with it anymore. I'm just on here for this thread now.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:20:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
Indeed, the lunatic fringe is becoming more mainstream. Alex Jones has never been anything other than a whack job conspiracy theory peddler, he wouldn't know what a verified source was if he saw one, yet he is treated like a bastion of truth and integrity. Way too many on the right have followed the pied piper, and the only tune he plays is the more outlandish his theories the more he can charge for advertising.

These radio and internet right wing pundits have figured out an algorithm that pays, and are milking it. It reminds me of Jim and Tammy-Faye Baker, it reminds me of them a lot.
View Quote
They are more influencer than anything else now.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Indeed, the lunatic fringe is becoming more mainstream. Alex Jones has never been anything other than a whack job conspiracy theory peddler, he wouldn't know what a verified source was if he saw one, yet he is treated like a bastion of truth and integrity. Way too many on the right have followed the pied piper, and the only tune he plays is the more outlandish his theories the more he can charge for advertising.

These radio and internet right wing pundits have figured out an algorithm that pays, and are milking it. It reminds me of Jim and Tammy-Faye Baker, it reminds me of them a lot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

The right's behavior is extremely, extremely disappointing as of late.

There is an unfortunate trend of people on the right outsourcing their thinking to various pundits and personalities. I'm speaking from experience here, as I have multiple family members who essentially rely on Fox News and a few conservative radio shows to form their opinions. So, if these sorts of people hear anti-Ukraine rhetoric from one of these sources, they'll almost always believe it without a second thought. Ironically enough, these are often the people who fancy themselves as being free thinkers and mock the left for falling for fake news from their chosen media outlets.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

It has a PU scope mount on the receiver as well
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:43:51 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
@Prime

I hope you don't mind seeing your old medic bag turned into a mechanic bag. It really is an awesome pack and I have some tools, first aid kit, and all of my other gear in this thing. It really is perfect for what I needed. Pictures don't do it justice. There are so many pouches to stash stuff in.
Thank you

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2023-07-03-00-39-04-055_com_g-2871385.JPG

How are you set for socket sets, pullers, drift punches, and hammers?

Just hit me.  If you are going to be twisting wrenches make sure you grab a propane/MAP gas torch.  The application of a little heat can make all the difference in the world when breaking things loose on a vehicle.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:44:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lightning_P38] [#47]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Constant Phoenix now forward in Europe. Reported yesterday.
View Quote

That proves they are concerned that Russia will blow the plant
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:53:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#49]

View Quote

The scope base is still on it so.. yeah.
Edit; beat hard.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:56:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4407 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top