Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4520 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Are those kills? If so, holy shit, that tank count.

Russians really didn't learn anything from their failroad WW2 tank strategies, did they? "Have more replacements than you have bad ideas" is a hell of a way to conduct combat operations.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:03:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Frost7:

Russians really didn't learn anything from their failroad WW2 tank strategies, did they? "Have more replacements than you have bad ideas" is a hell of a way to conduct combat operations.
View Quote
Thats a lot of artillery systems and logistics trucks..
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:10:39 AM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

Those are the numbers from the Ukrainian MOD, so they're likely a little inflated in some ways. However, the Russians have been visually confirmed to have lost over 2,000 tanks, so the actual number of tank losses may be pretty close to that ~ 4,000 number. The fact that they've pulled T62s and T55s out of storage and sent them to Ukraine should indicate that they've taken massive losses. I really want to see a T34 in action in 2023... Soon, hopefully.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:20:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#4]

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:26:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Apologies if this is a dupe.
How could it not be.

And on a related note.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:43:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#6]
Deleted
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 3:01:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Apologies if this is a dupe.
How could it not be.

And on a related note.
View Quote

Russians are fucking weird..
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 3:54:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#8]
deleted aaaagine :)
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:08:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Was yesterday's bombing of the Crimean bridge by the SBU a festive salute at the same time? Today marks one year since Vasyl Malyuk headed the Service. TOP-3 topics that the SBU was remembered for during this time:

1. "Cotton is on fire." The bombing of the Crimean bridge (twice!), an attack by naval drones on a ship of the Russian Federation in Sevastopol, the blowing up of a plane in "Machulyshchy", constant explosions by collaborators who "smoke in unauthorized places"

2. "Service of God." "FSB agents in cassocks" no longer feel free, and the Ukrainian church is in the Lavra

3. "Medvedchuk and Co." The exchange of Putin's godfather for 200 captured Azov citizens, the detention of the former head of the Crimean SBU head Kulinich. In total, more than 400 agents of the Russian Federation were discovered in one year.

Today, the SBU is among the top 5 most effective institutions of Ukraine according to citizens. 74% of Ukrainians trust the security service.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The problem is Russia is falling back to Soviet “disposable infantry and tanks” tactics. But instead of a population of 280 million they now only have 140 million and the protected class in Moscow St Pete’s is a much larger percentage (twice at least compared to Soviet days). Plus, a lot of those 140 million people lost were the smart industrious ones in Poland, Ukraine, Baltics, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Hungary. And during WWII the US was providing massive amounts of vehicles, weapons, food, fuel, etc.

So Russia has maybe one fourth the pool of conscripts to use, and virtually none of the industrial capacity the Soviets had, nor the US supply runs. They failed to adapt tactics to new circumstances.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:12:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:
I really want to see a T34 in action in 2023... Soon, hopefully.
View Quote

Hopefully not.

There is only one T34 left.

SCNR.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:14:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:17:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#13]
Good times.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:17:29 AM EDT
[#14]
https://t.me/annamaliar/944?single

A feelgood story about a Bradley.

In this photo, the M2 "Bradley" that destroyed two Russian tanks in one battle! ✌️

Soldiers of the 47th OMBR with the callsigns Prymara, Kach and Bublik on their "Bradley" worked in the Zaporizhzhia direction.

The military already knows that Western equipment is a magnet for the enemy, and as soon as a Bradley appears on the front line, the Russians use everything they have. From grenade launchers to artillery and attack helicopters.

This time, the combat vehicle was initially surrounded by Russian infantry on two sides. And when the invaders were destroyed with an automatic cannon, the Russians announced a real hunt for the Ukrainian "Bradley". The enemy urgently introduced a pair of T-72s into battle. Both Russian tanks were immediately burned. 🔥🔥 "Bradley" is equipped with a heavy TOW (Tube-launched Optically-tracked Wire-guided) anti-tank missile, which the crew skillfully used.

📷 In the photo, they are sitting on the same "Bradley": on the left, the gunner Primara, in the center, Kach, the commander of the combat vehicle.
Bublik, the mechanic-driver, did not make it to that shooting because he was on assignment. We asked him to take a picture separately. His photo comes second.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:19:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By yekimak:
https://t.me/annamaliar/944?single

A feelgood story about a Bradley.

In this photo, the M2 "Bradley" that destroyed two Russian tanks in one battle! ✌️

Soldiers of the 47th OMBR with the callsigns Prymara, Kach and Bublik on their "Bradley" worked in the Zaporizhzhia direction.

The military already knows that Western equipment is a magnet for the enemy, and as soon as a Bradley appears on the front line, the Russians use everything they have. From grenade launchers to artillery and attack helicopters.

This time, the combat vehicle was initially surrounded by Russian infantry on two sides. And when the invaders were destroyed with an automatic cannon, the Russians announced a real hunt for the Ukrainian "Bradley". The enemy urgently introduced a pair of T-72s into battle. Both Russian tanks were immediately burned. 🔥🔥 "Bradley" is equipped with a heavy TOW (Tube-launched Optically-tracked Wire-guided) anti-tank missile, which the crew skillfully used.

📷 In the photo, they are sitting on the same "Bradley": on the left, the gunner Primara, in the center, Kach, the commander of the combat vehicle.
Bublik, the mechanic-driver, did not make it to that shooting because he was on assignment. We asked him to take a picture separately. His photo comes second.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:25:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#16]

Yesterday, in the area of the village of Geroiskoe, in the direction of Kherson, guys from the 80th Arctic brigade shot down an enemy "Bayraktar", proving once again that they are the best.
https://twitter.com/thedreamofone/status/1681216915090419712
Source
https://t.me/ChDambiev/24452

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:33:31 AM EDT
[#17]
The Ukrainian military is testing demining drones it received from Denmark

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:36:53 AM EDT
[#18]

MT-LB armed with S-60 57mm AA gun
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:37:58 AM EDT
[#19]

"...Law enforcement agencies have started a arguing over who will be held responsible for the missed explosion of the Crimean bridge. The head of the T Department of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation Sergey Demyanishnikov flew to Krasnodar region yesterday. Colonel Petr Oleinikov, deputy head of the T Directorate, who was appointed to this position after the first explosion on the bridge, is in charge of the Crimean bridge in the T Directorate. At the moment, the management of the Directorate is trying to report back with documents, saying that earlier they reported about possible sabotage attacks on the Crimean bridge. Thus, the T Department is trying to shift responsibility for the explosion to the Ministry of Defense and Russian Guards."
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:38:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#20]
{Post deleted due to inclusion of personal information - Z}
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:46:26 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:48:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#22]

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:51:38 AM EDT
[#23]

I am so GD proud of them.

Our stuff just works. If you ever touched a Nintendo controller, let alone anything after that, then you already know what to do, or how to use it.

Anyway, it is easy to destroy. Forget the mil hardware for a moment: if you know anybody who is a doctor or dentist, these people (men, women, and children after all) need our help. There is already so much damage done.

So, let's invite all our "skeptics" to DO something instead? OK, think anything you want about the war and the Ukrainian responsibility for it. But there are people in UA, men, women and children, who need all kinds of medical care. "The War" may or may not have anything to do with it.

@Easterner; and tag anybody else, but not everything has to be about magazine pouches and body armor. IN FACT we should challenge our critics to put their money where their mouth is: chest seals are neutral, tourniquets are neutral, NPAs are neutral, and so are soft stretchers, good socks, and all the rest.

These things can only save lives. I also have hotel points and airline miles. We have a lot of MIL, LEO, and EMS folks here. HOW CAN WE HELP?! WHAT EXCUSE DO WE HAVE, THAN TO GIVE WHAT WE CAN?

And for those unwilling to help: "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom - go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"

And for those unwilling to help: I don't personally like to dip or chew, but I would make a special exception to stick a fat load of Red Man in my lip, and SPIT IN YOUR MOUTH so that you can choke on your own hypocrisy and cowardice. If that idea disgusts or offends you, then GOOD. I would just be getting started.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:52:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#24]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:54:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#25]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:58:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Disabled Leopard.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:58:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#27]
Originally Posted By Fund_GARISSON:
{Post deleted due to inclusion of personal information - Z}

View Quote

I don't quite understand, but aside from an English to Ukrainian translation, sounds like your organization could benefit from a bullshit translation.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#28]

Those are the numbers from the Ukrainian MOD, so they're likely a little inflated in some ways. However, the Russians have been visually confirmed to have lost over 2,000 tanks, so the actual number of tank losses may be pretty close to that ~ 4,000 number. The fact that they've pulled T62s and T55s out of storage and sent them to Ukraine should indicate that they've taken massive losses. I really want to see a T34 in action in 2023... Soon, hopefully.
View All Quotes

Haven't they already used some T-34-85 tanks?  Perhaps provided to LPR/DPR forces?
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:05:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Ukraine is like Hungary, doing anything official is miles of paperwork and approval.

I'm not taking sides but even submitting it to say Garrison is doing volunteer work and doing logistics for an official unit takes paperwork.

Them saying Eastener has been volunteering with them is more paperwork above the paperwork they need to do right now.

From my experience with my own buddies unit, being he is part czech UA and the other is UA Hungarian, it was paperwork to get them into an official units.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:13:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

The problem is Russia is falling back to Soviet “disposable infantry and tanks” tactics. But instead of a population of 280 million they now only have 140 million and the protected class in Moscow St Pete’s is a much larger percentage (twice at least compared to Soviet days). Plus, a lot of those 140 million people lost were the smart industrious ones in Poland, Ukraine, Baltics, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Hungary. And during WWII the US was providing massive amounts of vehicles, weapons, food, fuel, etc.

So Russia has maybe one fourth the pool of conscripts to use, and virtually none of the industrial capacity the Soviets had, nor the US supply runs. They failed to adapt tactics to new circumstances.
View All Quotes

I know Ukraine is fighting hard, but there's no way a competent armor strategist with their quality of hardware should be getting kicked in the nuts like that. It's like Desert Storm and OIF and all the public domain action data on tanks on the modern battlefield and all the US' hard won experience (that's hardly locked away in the Pentagon away from prying eyes) somehow never made it into Russian generals' brains and it's still Soviet Union circa 1960 over there. I guess this is what doctrinal inertia looks like.

"A man learns from his own mistakes. A wise man learns from others' mistakes. A fool doesn't learn at all."
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:21:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#31]

Oh I see you didn't put the part about my girl being taken by ambulance to the hospital as the reason why I could not be locked in a building while you're off doing whatever you're doing.

I've never come here to bad mouth your organization despite the disagreements between you and I because I always said that you are doing good work for the armed forces of Ukraine. Your attempt to slander me is showing me that your personal grudges and ego take precedent over the armed forces of Ukraine and efforts to support them in any way that we can in your country or the United States.

I have other shit to worry about right now so do what you do but I refuse to come down to that level. Perhaps I myself should have been screenshotting and saving our conversations through the course of our time together, because apparently I was wrong in my judgment about who I chose to associate with.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:29:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#32]
(Removed, CoC-6~guns762)

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:36:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

Oh I see you didn't put the part about my girl being taken by ambulance to the hospital as the reason why I could not be locked in a building while you're off doing whatever you're doing.

I've never come here to bad mouth your organization despite the disagreements between you and I because I always said that you are doing good work for the armed forces of Ukraine. Your attempt to slander me is showing me that your personal grudges and ego take precedent over the armed forces of Ukraine and efforts to support them in any way that we can in your country or the United States.

I have other shit to worry about right now so do what you do but I refuse to come down to that level. Perhaps I myself should have been screenshotting and saving our conversations through the course of our time together, because apparently I was wrong in my judgment about who I chose to associate with.
View Quote

What happened to your girlfriend has nothing to do with our relationship, I ran as soon as you said. You've already dropped to that level Nikolaus. I can throw you screenshots all, because I have everything preserved. ALL. You and your friend are going to denigrate us. and you did. But be men. You got the answer.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:41:52 AM EDT
[#34]

What happened to your girlfriend has nothing to do with our relationship, I ran as soon as you said. You've already dropped to that level Nikolaus. I can throw you screenshots all, because I have everything preserved. ALL. You and your friend are going to denigrate us. and you did. But be men. You got the answer.
View All Quotes

I'm done. Be a man yourself. I asked for help with a document saying I volunteered with you to speed the process here. We see your response here now to that request.

Some of us want to fight the real enemies. You can't see that and let personal issues cloud your organization and work. Good luck with your work. Spend the time showing your group in a positive light.

The other person you attack organized over $5000 in donations to the International legion with equipment from America. His character is not in question.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:45:06 AM EDT
[#35]

I'm done. Be a man yourself. I asked for help with a document saying I volunteered with you to speed the process here. We see your response here now to that request.

Some of us want to fight the real enemies. You can't see that and let personal issues cloud your organization and work. Good luck with your work. Spend the time showing your group in a positive light.

The other person you attack organized over $5000 in donations to the International legion with equipment from America. His character is not in question.
View Quote

The conversation is over by Nikolaus. I'm not saying what he does or doesn't do. But he will be responsible for his words
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:54:17 AM EDT
[#36]
I can post a photo of website sales from last year and this. In case anyone wonders, I haven't worked in America for over 18 months. Working as a commercial superintendent I easily made $2000/week + expenses. Last year I believe my sales (not profit) were $2100/year. So safe to say I took a big financial hit staying here to fight.

As a carpenter by trade my mentor never blamed me for taking knowledge and applying it to supporting myself and family. I can be attempted to be shamed for sending 9 helmet covers I made in a couple days to America with some patches. My family comes first. Until someone else steps up to support my woman and her daughter, you can STFU about that.

I do have dozens of communications with various recruiters, brigades, and battalions. The commissar was happy  to look and see my efforts to join were continuous despite not being a combat veteran. I have not given up the effort to fight for Ukraine. It's actually how I found a group to volunteer with, searching for any way to join the fight. With that knowledge I have made covers for many new brothers. Many other foreigners that don't have an organization looking out for them. I thank the many members here that stepped up to help.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:18:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:21:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#38]

so what????
(Removed-guns762 )
View Quote

I suggest you just walk away. Log out.

Easterner tried to take the high road with this and not bring the full details of your dispute public. He is also one of ours (Arfcom's) and we do support our own.

You have few (if any) friends left here. Many of us might like and support your country's overall cause, but you personally have burned a bridge.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:23:38 AM EDT
[#39]

MiG-29 'Fulcrum' multirole jet aircraft 'b/n 20 white' from the „40th Tactical Aviation Brigade“ of the Ukrainian Air Force. This aircraft is armed with R-27 and R-73 missiles — July 2023
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:24:57 AM EDT
[#40]

@Capta

When Easterner originally was volunteering aid to the troops he was helping collect needed items and then working with a younger man, Leo, and a woman they would drive a van up to a UA unit and drop off the collected supplies and gear. Then folks here wanted to help Easterner’s efforts so we started sending gear and transferring money. The money was going to Leo’s account. This went on for months with Easterner posting photos of the supplies bought and collected and some of the deliveries, including accessories for Predator hero’s new AR15.

More recently when Easterner signed up to serve in a combat unit and went to training he helped Leo set up the Garrison account here (Garrison being their little team’s name).  But then Leo apparently got offended by Easterner leaving to fight with a different unit and quit talking to and helping him. Some guys continued sending money and gear to Leo/Garrison and some redirected their contributions directly to Easterner.

Easterner eventually dropped out of that first unit as he thought he might slow them down. He went back to making more cami nets to send to gifts fighting. He also applied to a new unit and met Irish and a Brit whose name escapes me now. Today we learn that apparently in the background check process Leo disavowed that Easterner ever did volunteer work with him. Sounds like that caused complications for Easterner and thus his message today.

Easterner always has been and remains a stand up man determined to serve his new homeland.

Please correct any errors I might have made, those who know.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:
Goodbye Ukraine-Russo war thread. I've made a big mistake in trusting some people, trying to help them, and allowing manipulation to occur for too long. It's taken a piece of me and hurts deeply. We have enough real problems to deal with and there are those that I love and care about that must come first.

There's no point in dragging people through the mud. If that is the level these people want to go to, they can go there alone. My conscience is clear, I have many new brothers to look after, and no one will ever shame me for caring enough to try and help.

Слава Україні

You’re a better man than me Easterner. I think the guys want and should know.

Leo fucked him since he went to go fight. And has continued ghosting him and topped the icing on the prick cake very recently when he ignored requests to verify that easterner had been volunteering for the war effort….AND the guy held back on making him an OFFICIAL volunteer throughout his tenure… well, volunteering.

Despite this, easterner volunteered his brains out for the cause. Easterner IS, after all, a mature adult-not akin to drama and making drama…. (And this little dweeb took advantage of his stoicism).

I held my tongue, since everything donated to him helps Ukraine even if he’s a dick. But his last move hurts Ukraine by holding Easterner back from moving forward.

So, safeties off.

I appreciate the info. Will act accordingly. The generosity many extended was due primarily through Easterner’s VOLUNTARY efforts to educate us and share his personal info.  That builds TRUST which is important when sending funds or gear overseas. Trust is earned through time and effort.

Who is Leo?

@Capta

When Easterner originally was volunteering aid to the troops he was helping collect needed items and then working with a younger man, Leo, and a woman they would drive a van up to a UA unit and drop off the collected supplies and gear. Then folks here wanted to help Easterner’s efforts so we started sending gear and transferring money. The money was going to Leo’s account. This went on for months with Easterner posting photos of the supplies bought and collected and some of the deliveries, including accessories for Predator hero’s new AR15.

More recently when Easterner signed up to serve in a combat unit and went to training he helped Leo set up the Garrison account here (Garrison being their little team’s name).  But then Leo apparently got offended by Easterner leaving to fight with a different unit and quit talking to and helping him. Some guys continued sending money and gear to Leo/Garrison and some redirected their contributions directly to Easterner.

Easterner eventually dropped out of that first unit as he thought he might slow them down. He went back to making more cami nets to send to gifts fighting. He also applied to a new unit and met Irish and a Brit whose name escapes me now. Today we learn that apparently in the background check process Leo disavowed that Easterner ever did volunteer work with him. Sounds like that caused complications for Easterner and thus his message today.

Easterner always has been and remains a stand up man determined to serve his new homeland.

Please correct any errors I might have made, those who know.

I don't recall, was Easterner himself in any of the photos that he sent? If so it would be fairly easy to prove that he has been volunteering. This thread could establish a timeline.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:26:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4xGM300m] [#41]
Second army counter offensive, a brand new, never seen before IFV appeared.

Damn, UA is fucked if they don't stop this beast.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:36:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By JustaGunNut:

Same dude has another video from Kharkiv counteroffensive where he is laying down major hate with the .50 no issues. But this video, man that's gotta be the worst feeling if you're trying to support an infantry assault in such close quarters with a .50 that's shitting the bed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustaGunNut:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Every video I’ve seen in years has choking 50s. Dunno why.

Same dude has another video from Kharkiv counteroffensive where he is laying down major hate with the .50 no issues. But this video, man that's gotta be the worst feeling if you're trying to support an infantry assault in such close quarters with a .50 that's shitting the bed.

Granted this was 38 years ago and my memory isn't what it was, but the only time I remembering us having problems with a 50 was:

Head space and timing was wrong

Lube burned off during sustained fire. (We quit using Breakfree after this issue arose and went back to using 30 weight oil)

Ammo belt snagged on something

Worn out parts/ springs
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:38:23 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:39:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Second army counter offensive, a brand new, never seen before IFV appeared.

Damn, UA is fucked if they don't stop this beast.
View Quote

Fuuuuuuuuuck, Russia is copying Ukraine's elite tractor brigades.

This turns the whole war on it's head!
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:39:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F1QNvkoWYAImrav?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

I wondered when this would become known.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:40:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Well this is sad to see.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Goodbye Ukraine-Russo war thread. I've made a big mistake in trusting some people, trying to help them, and allowing manipulation to occur for too long. It's taken a piece of me and hurts deeply. We have enough real problems to deal with and there are those that I love and care about that must come first.

There's no point in dragging people through the mud. If that is the level these people want to go to, they can go there alone. My conscience is clear, I have many new brothers to look after, and no one will ever shame me for caring enough to try and help.

Слава Україні
View Quote

I don't know what happened, but stay safe, and fuck the haters! IM any of us here if you ever need to talk.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:43:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
The conditions for negotiations regarding Ukraine are deteriorating, they must be started immediately, - Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary Péter Szijarto at the meeting of the UN Security Council regarding Ukraine.

"The resolution of this conflict is not on the battlefield, but at the negotiating table.
We often hear that the conditions and circumstances for this have not yet developed.
However, the conditions for achieving a diplomatic solution to the conflict are getting worse every day.
It is necessary to achieve a cease-fire as soon as possible and start negotiations on peace in Ukraine," Sijarto said.

**Should Zelenskyi's peace plan be translated into Hungarian, in addition to Chinese?https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F1RW-5uXwAAt0dN?format=jpg&name=large
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/ThatsBait-133.gif
View Quote

Sounds like the conscience of Russia/Putin talking..."we must negotiate NOW, or else we will lose everything we have stolen so far"...
I would not be surprised if Orban's Admin. is being used as an un-official mouthpiece for Russia, broaching subjects that they cannot mention officially due to domestic pressure.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

My first question for him would be, which Hungarian cities is he willing to exchange to Russia for peace in Ukraine?
View Quote

I agree (Hungary has already done this X10 in both WWI and WWII).
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By coralreefer:

I have been disappointed in many European Government tweets.  All the way back to Abrams training a year ago and F16 training now.  Our Pentagon, State Dept. and White House is about the only twitter stuff that can be believed.  It really makes me wonder what our European Allies have committed to but not yet delivered or even plan on delivering.  I think Perun's recent video hinted at that!!  Rheinmetal said it was geared up for rapid production of 155 shells but the contracts from their government to produce them haven't came across their desk yet.  I think Great Britain is just as slow and France is not even on the radar anymore.  It's starting to look to me like our Allies received a botched snap from the center and are scrambling around looking for someone to hand the ball off to.  When the running back scores on the botched play the qb will blame the center for a botched snap and say he couldn't have done it without the running back.
View Quote

I agree they can and should do more but I have to wonder, when it comes to US systems, if the USA is the hold-up. The biggest drag on the whole aid shitshow seems to be the USA. Everyone else (at least in public statements) gives the approval yet nothing happens. Then many weeks/months later we get an announcement from the Pentagon that the US has considered and thought about it enough and the specific system will be forthcoming (from a European partner). The ONE exception seems to be England who always seems to be in the forefront.

#FJB and his whole gang of happy communists and cowardly pacifist fucks!
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4520 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top