Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4866 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

Plantation Grand Reserve 5 year.  I love rum.  It's part of my retirement plan.  If i drink enough, my liver won't outlast my money.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Yeah it is amazing that Russia stubbornly sticks with using its best missiles against civilian targets. Can’t imagine what the situation would be if those hundreds and thousands of missiles and larger drones had been focused on military targets.

As a recent article noted, wars are won by capturing cities. They are the economic, communications, political and transportation hubs. But you take them militarily not by attacking civilians in malls and apartments.
View Quote

Agreed. But I dont think they have the precision needed to hit military targets. They also probably lack the ISR needed to find the good targets worthy of their few PGM's.

But even trying to hit military targets, hitting a few, would be a better plan than killing and terrorizing civilians and in the process awakening and hardening Western support.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CS223:

That pretty much defines genocide, on your own country. I recon if you want to clean out your country of all the undesirables, drafting them
into war service is one way to do it.
View Quote

It's just Russian efficiency. They send "normal" troops to the front and it takes weeks to make them deaf and schizophrenic...now they can arrive that way. Winning...
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm only 15 minutes in but so far its really interesting.

Siege of Mariupol - Animated Analysis

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

I had my own unique throwing sport I engaged in as a kid. I lived on a farm, so I had access to all the dirt clods I could ever want. One of my favorite activities was setting up plastic army men (not the regular little tiny ones but the bigger figures that were 4 or 5 inches tall) on the ground and backing off a good distance before launching an "artillery barrage" against them with dry dirt clods. Sometimes I would hit them with high angle dirt clod fire. Other times I would engage in more direct fire mode. When the dry dirt clods would impact the ground, they would produce a big cloud of dust and a spray of dirt fragment shrapnel that would knock over the plastic army men. To my imaginative mind, they actually looked like artillery rounds impacting. I even got good enough I could do MRSI before that was even considered a thing. I would toss one really high, toss another on a more medium trajectory and another on a shallow trajectory and have all 3 land basically at the same time. Throwing dirt clods made me a much more accurate thrower than playing baseball, and I played baseball just about every day. It is actually quite amazing the ways a bored kid can find can find the means to entertain himself while rolling solo.

Another of my favorite activities was setting up plastic army men and sniping at them from a distance with an old Daisy 770 (or maybe it was an 880?) BB gun. I got so much damn trigger time on that gun that it made me a better marksman than all my other shooting activities combined. I could shoot the hair off a gnat's ass with that Daisy. We're talking way back in the 1980s. Even to this day I prefer the V-Notch type sights on a rifle to peep sights and shoot them better. And that is all because of the time I spent whacking plastic army men with that damn Daisy. I used it so much I had to replace most of the screws in it multiples times, as they'd simply work loose and fall out from all the action. I think I still have that old Daisy tucked away somewhere in the back of a closet. That was the best damn BB gun I ever had. And with 10 pumps and a regular steel BB, you could shoot through multiple tin cans with it. I loved that little air rifle.

Anyway, sorry for the reminiscing. We'll get back on topic.
View Quote

We would have been friends....
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Russians reporting incoming Storm Shadows.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6BAvfRWEAE6C3J?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

I just have to say, there is some terrible and cheesy marketing in naming defense products, but Storm Shadow is a stroke of genius.

You're under a storm cloud, and you know it's going to rain and hail, but you just can't quite tell where or when it's all going to come crashing down...

I wish the US was more disciplined and cohesive about some of our naming schemes...I am tired of the political games being played with some of our ship names, for example. I much prefer the British approach (generally) where it's just...HMS (Adjective). Short, pithy, not messing around (usually).

Like...why wasn't the M10 called the "Murphy" instead of the Booker?! MoH winner...an Infantryman who fought superior forces from the back of a TD..."Murphy's Law" and the Army is like peanut butter and jelly....what a lost OPPORTUNITY!
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Shell shocked/psych casualties

View Quote

This is pedantic of me, but it is honestly confusing why their numbering scheme doesn't go in order from 200/300/400/500 in order of severity (200 and 300 should be flipped).

Whatever. Russians.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:05:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

Neither did the storm shadows..
*EdMcMahonHeyYo.gif*
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

That's the way I took it. "500" or "five hundredths" is how they refer to refuseniks. 200 = KIA, 300 = wounded, 500 = refusenik. I never heard a 400 though.

Neither did the storm shadows..
*EdMcMahonHeyYo.gif*

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Isn’t it ironic…
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:13:31 PM EDT
[#11]

That's the way I took it. "500" or "five hundredths" is how they refer to refuseniks. 200 = KIA, 300 = wounded, 500 = refusenik. I never heard a 400 though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:

Would take that with a big grain of salt.  I saw another translation of probably the same report which said “500 were hiding in the forest belt”. “500” is the Russian code for deserters/refuseniks/mental breakdowns.  So the report may just be “there are deserters hiding in the forest,” which is entirely plausible.

400 would have to be drunkniks
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Speaking of the Russian ability to maintain things.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#14]
3x patrol boats damaged
This isn't counting the electronics captured from the oil rigs or any other losses.

Best part the week is not even over yet!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3732-2953701.jpg
And Schneider? Where is he with his army corps? In the north, yes? He will come down through the land bridge and CRUSH the enemy!!   Get me Schneider immediately!
View Quote

Those “Patrol boats” aren’t little either. They would be considered frigates/cutters.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:29:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#15]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

I just have to say, there is some terrible and cheesy marketing in naming defense products, but Storm Shadow is a stroke of genius.

You're under a storm cloud, and you know it's going to rain and hail, but you just can't quite tell where or when it's all going to come crashing down...

I wish the US was more disciplined and cohesive about some of our naming schemes...I am tired of the political games being played with some of our ship names, for example. I much prefer the British approach (generally) where it's just...HMS (Adjective). Short, pithy, not messing around (usually).

Like...why wasn't the M10 called the "Murphy" instead of the Booker?! MoH winner...an Infantryman who fought superior forces from the back of a TD..."Murphy's Law" and the Army is like peanut butter and jelly....what a lost OPPORTUNITY!
View Quote

I don't have a problem with the M10 being named the Booker. Both of the guys who were the namesake for the M10 were pretty bad ass in their own right. But hopefully they are saving the Murphy name for the XM30 IFV that will replace the Bradley. Since Audie was an infantryman, it would be a fitting name for a mechanized infantry vehicle. But knowing our current leadership. it is probably more likely it will be named after some major figure in the LGBTQ community.

I totally agree on ship naming though. The Brits do it best. I wish we would go back to naming aircraft carriers cool names like Intrepid, Hornet, etc. instead of mediocre presidents.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Those “Patrol boats” aren’t little either. They would be considered frigates/cutters.
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Gotta wonder at which point the Russian security structure decides to cut their losses with Putin.
View Quote

Soon.......

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#19]

I don't have a problem with the M10 being named the Booker. Both of the guys who were the namesake for the M10 were pretty bad ass in their own right. But hopefully they are saving the Murphy name for the XM30 IFV that will replace the Bradley. Since Audie was an infantryman, it would be a fitting name for a mechanized infantry vehicle. But knowing our current leadership. it is probably more likely it will be named after some major figure in the LGBTQ community.

I totally agree on ship naming though. The Brits do it best. I wish we would go back to naming aircraft carriers cool names like Intrepid, Hornet, etc. instead of mediocre presidents.
View All Quotes

I have to admit, I wish we could have came up with the Storm Shadow name for a cruise missile.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#21]
300,000 Russian Casualties in Ukraine - Russian Invasion DOCUMENTARY
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

I know shit from shinola about planes, so I ask this not trying to start a squabble, but would the F-15EX be better than than the Euro stuff for dealing with the Su-35?

I mean, you know, if Boeing could actually build it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:

I would certainly prefer a Gripen-C over the old MiG-29 variants Ukraine is currently operating when it comes to intercepting drones or cruise missiles. The Gripen-E has a newer AESA radar that would be more capable in such a role, but only a handful of those have been built so far and Ukraine probably won't be getting their hands on any of those. But the Gripen-C's pulse doppler radar is decent, it is just small and much less powerful when compared to the radars you will find in the noses of Typhoons, Eagles, etc.

For pure air superiority roles, I'd love to see Ukraine eventually obtain a squadron or two of Eurofighter Typhoons. Outside of the F-22 or F-35, that is the one western aircraft best suited to dealing with the Su-35 threat.

The radar size and power was what had me thinking about using them for air defense stuff. Since they know about where the stuff is coming from it should help point the plane in the right area.

I know shit from shinola about planes, so I ask this not trying to start a squabble, but would the F-15EX be better than than the Euro stuff for dealing with the Su-35?

It would be great, but it is still one of our front line fighter's and in short supply.  AF generals are not going to give them up!
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:15:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#23]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Link?
View All Quotes

Link?

Project 22160 Vasily Bykov class. 80 man crew and around 1,500 tons. Too light to be a “real” frigate but the term “patrol boat” can be misleading. These are not little 5 man crewed boats with outboard motors.

https://www.militaryfactory.com/ships/detail.php?ship_id=vasily-bykov-368-patrol-vessel-russian-navy
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Bartholomew_Roberts:

In the post-explosion videos, the Moskva's aerial tracking antennas were still in the stowed position.  In all likelihood, they were only running surface navigation radar.  So, tough to say whether they might have defeated the attack as typical Russian competence took that off the table.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bartholomew_Roberts:
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
What cruiser Moskva doing?

In the post-explosion videos, the Moskva's aerial tracking antennas were still in the stowed position.  In all likelihood, they were only running surface navigation radar.  So, tough to say whether they might have defeated the attack as typical Russian competence took that off the table.

So much stuff was broken on that ship, probably stowed because it wasn't functional. I'm glad I was a 2nd class petty officer in the world's second largest Nuclear Navy, and not the world's first back in the 80s.

They should rename their country Cluster-Fuckia.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#25]

That pretty much defines genocide, on your own country. I recon if you want to clean out your country of all the undesirables, drafting them
View All Quotes
Desperation is in the air. Sending the best and brightest from the dark holes of misery.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3733-2953705.jpg
The list consists of 26 points, including HIV, hepatitis B and C, diabetes mellitus, all forms of active tuberculosis, drug addiction, lack of limbs or a kidney.

However, many serious diseases were not on the list. Now people with heart defects, hearing loss, schizophrenia and oligophrenia will be sent to the front to die for the tsar.

As Russian opposition politician Mikhail Khodorkovsky noted, this order was created so that more "volunteers" could be recruited from prisons. That is, now not just Russian prisoners, but seriously ill Russian prisoners will fight in Ukraine. From the point of view of an ordinary person, this is incredible cynicism. But the Russian command does not care who they will send to war.

The Nazis just killed them. Guess the Soviets will at least get some utility out of them as the suck up shrapnel and bullets.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

The Nazis just killed them. Guess the Soviets will at least get some utility out of them as the suck up shrapnel and bullets.
View Quote

Most of the people the nazi's killed were worked to death. And starved too. The 6 million Jews were just a small part of their victims.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:36:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Black Sea Attacks: First Russian Submarine Lost In War Since World War Two
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Isn’t it ironic…
View Quote

Probably made of biodegradable pressed paper fiber rather than bronze. Looked cheesy anyway.

I mean was that made to mock her? The material, the simple kindergarten design, her sitting on a horse in a suit?

Sort of monument to Fuck you bitch and the horse you rode in on. Was the horse’s name Compromised?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Speaking of the Russian ability to maintain things.

View Quote

Great video. Oil fired boilers. Toilets don’t work.

I hear every time someone posts a picture of it on social media it catches fire. True?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Really unbelievable. Maybe a potato hold some deep spiritual meaning for Russians. But in the US such a poverty gift fir a soldiers death would be devastatingly insulting.
View Quote
Well hey! $15 in potatoes is $15

But where's the Lada?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:54:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: birdbarian] [#32]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Most of the people the nazi's killed were worked to death. And starved too. The 6 million Jews were just a small part of their victims.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

I was referring to the euthanizing/murdering of people who had physical or mental handicaps. https://www.britannica.com/event/T4-Program
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Isn’t it ironic…
View Quote

There's the horse's head.  And there's the horse's ass....wait a minute, I see two of them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#34]

Ok, I had forgotten that discussion. So I won't use the label or comment further, although I still think they merit the descriptor.

There are all kinds of ungrateful people in the world, those particular Russian "refugees" and their children are just some of them.

I won't thread slide further when the larger point of the thread is to track the progress of the war; my apologies to all.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

Do you remember the *lengthy* conversation we had with one of the mods about who should and shouldn't be called Orcs?  I believe the discussion concluded like this:

Russians who are physically attacking Ukraine = Orcs

Russians who support attacking Ukraine = Orcs

Russians who denounce both Russian types of the above = NOT Orcs

Russians who fled Russia, but their position on Ukraine is unstated or otherwise unknown = NOT Orcs

You can't just call any given Russian an Orc because they're doing something (non-Ukraine-related) that you don't like.  And, that statement was backed up by site staff...hundreds of pages ago, but it's there.  

This isn't Russia- we're supposed to consistently honor the agreements made around here.  

Ok, I had forgotten that discussion. So I won't use the label or comment further, although I still think they merit the descriptor.

There are all kinds of ungrateful people in the world, those particular Russian "refugees" and their children are just some of them.

I won't thread slide further when the larger point of the thread is to track the progress of the war; my apologies to all.

I want to also say I'm not against anyone being angry enough to call them any name- our Hungarian and other Eastern European friends on this page are especially justified in having a universally negative outlook on Russia.  I think it's also important to observe that there are some Russians who are somewhat honorable and decent, namely the Free Russia Regiment (or whatever they're called) for the many raids they've been conducting just across the border.  

Calling Russian children Orcs just doesn't sit right with me, site staff guidelines notwithstanding.  Their parents may be absolute scumbags- and their kids may be brainwashed and have fetal alcohol syndrome because of that- but that's NOT the kids' fault.  

Keep also in mind that there are likely thousands of abducted Ukrainian children who may one day be repatriated, but have already undergone severe brainwashing and might be hard to distinguish from a typical Russian for a while.  We should not be preemptively hostile to them by being so loose with applying the Orc label.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:47:34 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I had a fun moment once at Washington Navy Yard, where in the context of a real discussion, I go to say, "Let's say we got three Royal Navy ships ... Inexplicable, Inconceivable, and Incontinent." I got some snickers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#37]
https://i.postimg.cc/TwtbmHTT/IMG-5306.jpg
View Quote

THAT is clever.

That was the last naval battle the Russians won.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:04:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:08:30 PM EDT
[#39]

It's going.to be interesting to see what the ua thinks of the m1a's after that video about the Bradley's.  There hasn't been much talk about the markets but the guardian has a video of a leopard tank crew praising it
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:09:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Link?
View All Quotes

Link?

They have vls on them.

Not sureany patrol boats have the.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#43]

It's just Russian efficiency. They send "normal" troops to the front and it takes weeks to make them deaf and schizophrenic...now they can arrive that way. Winning...
View All Quotes

It’s more simple than even that: they just need bodies for the grinder. Who, how and what they are is unimportant.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 12:03:25 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
Same Popov that got fired awhile back?
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 12:11:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By coralreefer:

It would be great, but it is still one of our front line fighter's and in short supply.  AF generals are not going to give them up!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By coralreefer:
Originally Posted By m35ben:

I would certainly prefer a Gripen-C over the old MiG-29 variants Ukraine is currently operating when it comes to intercepting drones or cruise missiles. The Gripen-E has a newer AESA radar that would be more capable in such a role, but only a handful of those have been built so far and Ukraine probably won't be getting their hands on any of those. But the Gripen-C's pulse doppler radar is decent, it is just small and much less powerful when compared to the radars you will find in the noses of Typhoons, Eagles, etc.

For pure air superiority roles, I'd love to see Ukraine eventually obtain a squadron or two of Eurofighter Typhoons. Outside of the F-22 or F-35, that is the one western aircraft best suited to dealing with the Su-35 threat.

The radar size and power was what had me thinking about using them for air defense stuff. Since they know about where the stuff is coming from it should help point the plane in the right area.

The F-15EXs are definitely in short supply since they are new models which we only have 2 of in flight testing now. They are based on the F-15QA that Boeing just finished up building 36 of for Qatar.

Now there are a number of very recently retired F-15C in the Boneyard.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 12:13:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:
For context, Azov is far from the neo-Nazi militia it was in 2014. I'm sure there are still some Nazis in it, but it's been heavily diluted by its incorporation into the National Guard and the influx of non-ideological recruits. It's also important to note that Azov garrisoned Mariupol for eight years, and its soldiers never partook in a single anti-Semitic hate crime or anything along those lines. They used some symbolism that was questionable at best, but they were hardly the Waffen SS. Azov as it existed pre-war (which was already very different than it was in 2014) was also mostly destroyed in Mariupol. Finally, Azov only numbers a few thousand guys at most. The hand wringing over them is absurd.

There are a few Chechen Battalions fighting for Ukraine, but once again, they're a pretty small element. Even the Chechens who came from Syria to fight for Ukraine last ~ Octoberish were not on good terms with ISIS or Al Nusra. Chechen units have been fighting alongside Ukrainians in the Donbas since 2014, and, magically, they haven't partaken in any terrorist attacks anywhere. Like Azov is hardly the Waffen SS, Sheikh Mansur is hardly ISIS. It would appear as though they're predominantly there to kill Russians and aid fellow victims of Russian imperialism.

The anti-Ukraine narratives from the right are usually baseless and often self-contradictory (e.g., Ukraine is filled with neo-Nazis but is fighting for globohomo, Ukrainians are hiding in basements to avoid conscription but are also going to McDonalds in Kyiv like there isn't a war, etc.). Consistency or honesty aren't the important factors here, however. They're just throwing as much shit at the wall as possible in hopes that some sticks.
View Quote

Exactly. You and I know all these things but these are the ideas being planted by "authoritative" sources on the right. The expose posted here on Heritage, I think, is just scratching the surface of how the Right has been infiltrated to reshape the info space.

Here's his entire 3rd segment with all the hysterics. It really should be listened to.

Right at the very start he uses the phrase, "We have no oversight," which as we know is an easily, demonstrably false line of thought. It takes 5 seconds to search "Ukraine aid oversight" and see the search results going to the various OIG offices involved. That right there should make any thinking person say, "Woah, if he can't get such a basic fact like that correct, how can I trust anything else he says?" The problem is there is no critical thought. It's simply taken as truth.

This lack of critical thought and logic is going to do us all in. In another thread there's a member that posted this: https://bravetv.com/flashback-part-1-was-january-6th-violence-a-ukrainian-military-special-operation-to-destroy-donald-trump/

From the same site that brings you such feature stories as:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

There is a serious level of societal rot going on. It used to be relegated to the fringes but it has crept into the mainstream and is taking over.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 12:13:34 AM EDT
[#48]

Good maybe he will stroke out. That guy had a major psych break years ago and not all the pieces were fitted back together properly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Glenn Beck hand wringing about Azov Nazis, "Real Nazis like in Charlottesville".

And "radical Islamic battalions yelling, 'Allah Akbar!', on the front lines. Have they been palling around with ISIS? I want to know!"

"Are we giving weapons to Nazis and Islamic extremists?"

The emotionalism and painting a picture off decade old information is laughable.

Good maybe he will stroke out. That guy had a major psych break years ago and not all the pieces were fitted back together properly.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 12:14:26 AM EDT
[#49]

I have to admit, I wish we could have came up with the Storm Shadow name for a cruise missile.
View All Quotes

We did good with Hellfire!
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 12:19:37 AM EDT
[#50]
These are usually good

Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4866 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top