Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4970 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

Jury rigged COTS drones and dedicated loitering munitions have kept me up at night since 2016 when I started to learn about them. They'll be a part of every conflict from here on out. Even the Mexican cartels are using them against the government and each other . It's only a matter of time before some non-state actor uses them on a Western civilian populace and we seem no closer to an integrated defense solution to them
View Quote
Dont worry, the military and congress will all bicker until something horrible happens then theyll all blame each other instead of doing their jobs.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

I was following the battle of Mosul fairly closely, and I recall ISIS terrorizing Iraqi SOF using drone dropped munitions. I was reading reports of Iraqi SOF panicking the second they got word a drone was in the air, doing non-stop mag dumps into the air in an effort to bring them down, etc. The writing has been on the wall for a while, and we've been painfully slow to respond, I think.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:
Originally Posted By GBTX01:
Huge drone(s) hit in Syria.

Jury rigged COTS drones and dedicated loitering munitions have kept me up at night since 2016 when I started to learn about them. They'll be a part of every conflict from here on out. Even the Mexican cartels are using them against the government and each other . It's only a matter of time before some non-state actor uses them on a Western civilian populace and we seem no closer to an integrated defense solution to them

I was following the battle of Mosul fairly closely, and I recall ISIS terrorizing Iraqi SOF using drone dropped munitions. I was reading reports of Iraqi SOF panicking the second they got word a drone was in the air, doing non-stop mag dumps into the air in an effort to bring them down, etc. The writing has been on the wall for a while, and we've been painfully slow to respond, I think.

Yup, I remember those days as well long before the Ukraine war normalized the use of drones on the battlefield:

ISIS drone strike Abrams main battle tank in Mosul

Part of the problem is there seems to be almost too many solutions but no agreement amongst the branches of what solutions work, which ones to pick and more importantly how to integrate them. That's my perspective at least.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
😬
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:01:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Working with an up-to-date image changes your view of things, even if you have to take into account the date of the images and the colorimetric variation.

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:13:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#6]

In the video, a resident of Groza named Alexander said that today during an attack on the village the invaders killed his mother, brother and daughter-in-law

According to him, in the cafe where 51 people died, there was a wake for a military man who died at the beginning of a full-scale invasion.

https://t.me/uniannet/113367

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/world/russian-missile-strike-on-ukraine-funeral-kills-over-50

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:18:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#7]
The Russians struck the center of Kharkov at dawn

“The city of Kharkov is under fire. There is information about an attack on the city center,” city mayor Igor Terekhov said on Telegram.

The head of the OVA, Oleg Sinegubov, also warned of the attack. “Attention, the occupiers are striking. Residents of Kharkov and the region are in shelters,” he wrote.

There was no air raid alert in the area at the time of the first reports of strikes. Now the Kharkov region is the only “red” region on the air raid warning map.

Missile strike on central Kharkiv, one injured so far.
https://t.me/suspilnekharkiv/29855

Seems like large Shahed strike in progress as well.

🔴Also Geranki in the direction of Krivoy Rog. Now there are more than 50 Geranecks over the territory occupied by the enemy🛩🛩🛩

✈️SUBSCRIBE

https://t.me/rezervsvo/31707

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

I am pro Ukrainian Russian.

View All Quotes

I fixed it for you.
I want the Ukrainian nation to exist after this conflicts ends.

Then you should support Ukraine's fight to save their nation. Giving in to a tyrant, like you want, won't save their nation. Helping them with aid will.

I am tired of watching young men die, needlessly.

No, you aren't. You just only want Ukrainians to die. Your fake care is plain as day, @sheltiepimp
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:32:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#9]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:33:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
I was surprised to learn today, even though SCOTUS told FJB hard no, that with a $9 billion dollar announcement today, the FJB admin has forgiven $127 billion in student loans in a few short months since June.

I would have figured with all the fiscal responsible people here in GD that start dozens of threads a month against funding Ukraine, there would be an equal or more amount of outrage threads in GD seeing as this has surpassed the Ukraine expenditures in just a few short months?

Weird
View Quote

Exactly. It was apparent from the start this is some grandstanding right extortion scheme since no big ticket items other than Ukraine were protested. And I guarantee the final bill will be bloated by 5-10 more payoff earmarks.

Barbie doesn’t give a rats ass about the budget.

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

I fixed it for you.

Then you should support Ukraine's fight to save their nation. Giving in to a tyrant, like you want, won't save their nation. Helping them with aid will.

No, you aren't. You just only want Ukrainians to die. Your fake care is plain as day, @sheltiepimp
View All Quotes

I fixed it for you.

I think that’s all a bit excessive.. yeah, it’s a defeatist attitude and pretty naive considering who the enemy is, but I think that response oozes the toxicity that we see with the”fuck Ukraine” crowd. Setting him straight is warranted of course but that’s not the road we need to take. I don’t like seeing our side stoop to the lows of the mouth breathers. Not an attack on you, I fall in that trap occasionally too especially after a few cocktails sometimes..we all do. The answer to bad ideas is better ideas. We won’t change minds otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:42:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7sIWI5WAAA6I-z?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7tZvOUWEAAk6rk?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7ukgCHbEAAmHAq?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7ukgB-aUAE2dpH?format=jpg&name=medium

In the video, a resident of Groza named Alexander said that today during an attack on the village the invaders killed his mother, brother and daughter-in-law

According to him, in the cafe where 51 people died, there was a wake for a military man who died at the beginning of a full-scale invasion.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/world/russian-missile-strike-on-ukraine-funeral-kills-over-50

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7ukIgKW4AA6EPf?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Those attacks on a crowded venue seem to always be done with the help of a local sending coordinates and info on the s he file of the event. I hope SBU nabs the local traitor that was happy to see half his village wiped out.

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:45:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

Can we make 300,000 by Christmas?
View Quote

YES

WE

CAN!
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:52:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Many heard the sounds of the rocket flying. This is definitely not C300.
https://t.me/place_kharkiv/56511

Did Iran give something new to Russia? In any case, we are waiting for official information. Was the cruise missile...?
https://t.me/place_kharkiv/56513

UPD: There is preliminary information about hits in the Kyiv and Osnovyan districts of Kharkiv. Three people were injured, the condition is light.
Oleg Synegubov said that emergency services are working on the ground, there is damage to cars and buildings. The information is being clarified.

https://t.me/place_kharkiv/56516

Readers tell us here. News for June 2023. And most likely, this rocket fired at the city in the morning.

The Kh-35 is a Soviet and Russian cruise missile. It can be launched from airplanes, helicopters, surface ships ("Uran" missile complex) and coastal mobile missile complexes ("Bal"). This missile has a subsonic flight speed, a fuselage length of up to 5 meters and a wingspan of 1.33 meters.

Our anti-aircraft defense can theoretically fight such an air target, but in practice everything can be complicated by the relatively small size of the Kh-35U, for comparison, the length of the Kh-101 body is 7.45 meters, the Kh-555 is 6.4 meters, the 3M14 rocket " Caliber" - approximately 6.2 meters, reports Defense Express.

https://t.me/place_kharkiv/56518

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 1:25:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Some GD experts need to tell Poland they don’t need to be armed to the teeth and have an active Patriot battery!  Because…

Russia will never attack a NATO country!

View Quote

I think they're right.

They don't need one patriot battery. They need a half dozen.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 1:51:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#16]
- Holding back the TAURUS is irrational. There are no technical or legal issues. The discussion regarding geo data is a divergence. Ukraine has this data since a long time.

- Occupied Crimea is Russia’s primary logistic hub (85%) and its logistic lines must be cut

- Russia must not keep a single meter of Crimea otherwise other countries will take note of this and start to attack their neighbors (Iran, China, Egypt etc.)

- Germany must take the lead to help Ukraine and ease the US’ burden of help. This would give President Biden room to better negotiate with Republicans

- Scholz and a tiny group in the Chancellory still believe that Putin is still a negotiating partner. He is not.

I wish we would have more people like him in Germany.

Danke, Herr Kiesewetter!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:02:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#17]
FILE: Russia Will Never Attack NATO, All Experts Know That

EXHIBIT: 87+8

Back in the days of yore, mining a nation’s waters was considered an act of war.

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:08:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Artillery numbers down but perdido el and tanks numbers are UP!

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 3:13:51 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
- Holding back the TAURUS is irrational. There are no technical or legal issues. The discussion regarding geo data is a divergence. Ukraine has this data since a long time.

- Occupied Crimea is Russia's primary logistic hub (85%) and its logistic lines must be cut

- Russia must not keep a single meter of Crimea otherwise other countries will take note of this and start to attack their neighbors (Iran, China, Egypt etc.)

- Germany must take the lead to help Ukraine and ease the US' burden of help. This would give President Biden room to better negotiate with Republicans

- Scholz and a tiny group in the Chancellory still believe that Putin is still a negotiating partner. He is not.

Danke, Herr Kiesewetter!

Again IMHO, SRBMs and cruise missiles will help end this war faster than F-16s. This administration and Europe's unwillingness to supply them is only prolonging this conflict. We can't continue to supply air defense systems and their expensive interceptor missiles indefinitely.

If it were up to me.. ground launched Tomahawks, ATACMS and anti-radar Harpy drones would be on the next C-17s going out.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 3:24:02 AM EDT
[#20]

Again IMHO, SRBMs and cruise missiles will help end this war faster than F-16s. This administration and Europe's unwillingness to supply them is only prolonging this conflict. We can't continue to supply air defense systems and their expensive interceptor missiles indefinitely.

If it were up to me.. ground launched Tomahawks, ATACMS and anti-radar Harpy drones would be on the next C-17s going out.
View All Quotes

- Occupied Crimea is Russia's primary logistic hub (85%) and its logistic lines must be cut

- Germany must take the lead to help Ukraine and ease the US' burden of help. This would give President Biden room to better negotiate with Republicans

Danke, Herr Kiesewetter!

Yeah, I think Ukraine is looking for something longer range that the west is willing to provide in quantity. Missiles would be nice but for some reason the West are more willing to provide F-16 than Taurus, ATACMS or Tomahawks. The German and US military have no issues sending the missiles but Scholz and Biden are preventing them.

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 4:43:52 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Originally Posted By stone-age:

The way the dirt is dug up I'm guessing land mine. Maybe he somehow managed to step on a tank mine and set it off? Or maybe I'm just wrong.

I stand corrected, something came flying in from the left side. Maybe a tank missile or something.

Pressure plate for tank mine won’t do anything when personnel traverse. https://www.jmu.edu/cisr/_pages/research/munitions.shtml#:~:text=Ordinarily%20they%20detonate%20by%20the,30%20pounds%20of%20high%20explosive
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_4892_jpeg-2979939.JPG

Of course a person can trigger an anti tank mine, it's happening all the time.

Faulty or tampered fuzes, anti handling devices or booby trapped mines, depending on the type of the AT mine some fuzes can be set to work as AP mines,...

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 4:57:43 AM EDT
[#22]

I fixed it for you.

View All Quotes

I fixed it for you.

ya ive seen his other comments in fuck ukraine threads in GD, he is most assuredly anti-ukraine
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 5:11:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4xGM300m] [#23]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Very interesting. Thank you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

The German (and the Swiss) industry envisioned the huge threat from drones and Shaheds. The Gepards got upgraded for Quatar around 2016-2018 and were delivered 2020 to protect the Soccer World Cup in 2022 from drone or Shahed attacks.  

BTW, the German industry predicted the widespread use of drones in a war as early as 2010, but nobody listened until the Second Nagorno-Karabakh War 2020.

Very interesting. Thank you.

Rheinmetall and Oerlikon started the development of the MANTIS Air Defence System and the AHEAD ammo in the early 2000s under the impression of mortar attacks against field camps in Iraq. But the Swiss guys from Oerlikon had the drone threat in mind from the very beginning of the development of this system.

I can't find the document anymore, but as early as 1998 or 1999 the Swiss exactly predicted the threat from drones and UAVs the Ukrainians are facing now.

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 6:17:25 AM EDT
[#24]

I am pro Ukrainian.

View Quote

This is GD, where 100% agreement is needed.  Only 90%, you are the enemy and sorry your girl lost.  

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 7:09:24 AM EDT
[#25]
😬
View Quote

Likely comp date them for it. Not like it was a manned plane.

Armed drones that aren’t communicating have much looser ROE as it capsule be assumed malfunction and proximity to civilians/friendlies.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#26]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7sIWI5WAAA6I-z?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7tZvOUWEAAk6rk?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7ukgCHbEAAmHAq?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7ukgB-aUAE2dpH?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7ukIgKW4AA6EPf?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

So strange. I haven’t seen this pop up on GD from the regulars yet….I’m sure it will.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Of course a person can trigger an anti tank mine, it's happening all the time.

Faulty or tampered fuzes, anti handling devices or booby trapped mines, depending on the type of the AT mine some fuzes can be set to work as AP mines,...

View Quote

Simply place an anti-personnel mine on top of the A/T mine. Although I dont think that guy was killed by a mine.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 7:19:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 7:40:55 AM EDT
[#29]

Rheinmetall and Oerlikon started the development of the MANTIS Air Defence System and the AHEAD ammo in the early 2000s under the impression of mortar attacks against field camps in Iraq. But the Swiss guys from Oerlikon had the drone threat in mind from the very beginning of the development of this system.

I can't find the document anymore, but as early as 1998 or 1999 the Swiss exactly predicted the threat from drones and UAVs the Ukrainians are facing now.

View Quote

But the Gep. has been around since the 70's or 80's no? It was designed against manned aircraft like helo's....I remember seeing them back in the 80's.

I'm sure that modern developments in fire control and especially air-burst ammo makes them especially suited for anti-drone/Shaheed work.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

Russia ruled over both until 1917….the clowns really do want to bring back the Empire as it was under the Romanovs. Alaska was sold to us by the Russians as well.
View Quote

EXCELLENT point.

I’m so done with the give up land/territory/resources/arms for peace line of crap.

russia is a totalitarian state bent on conquest - they need to be treated accordingly.

Just my .02.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 7:44:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
I was surprised to learn today, even though SCOTUS told FJB hard no, that with a $9 billion dollar announcement today, the FJB admin has forgiven $127 billion in student loans in a few short months since June.

I would have figured with all the fiscal responsible people here in GD that start dozens of threads a month against funding Ukraine, there would be an equal or more amount of outrage threads in GD seeing as this has surpassed the Ukraine expenditures in just a few short months?

Weird
View Quote

Sleight of hand requires an audience willing to be distracted.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:12:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#32]
2 hrs ago.

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:13:14 AM EDT
[#33]

If the system proves itself well in the capital, it can be introduced in other cities as well.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:14:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Relocation of Black Sea Fleet ships to Novorossiysk and Feodosia

There is an active debate in the information space about the movement of Russian ships from Sevastopol to Novorossiysk and Feodosia due to the danger of missile attacks on the fleet. No matter how difficult it is to admit, the Black Sea Fleet cannot now fully ensure its security.

This requires complete control not only over the Black Sea, but also over the airspace. As long as the enemy has access to the sea, and NATO aircraft calmly direct drones and missiles, the danger will continue.

At the moment, placing ships in more distant ports is completely justified. You can also launch Caliber from the Novorossiysk area. However, this does not mean that the security of Crimea will be under threat - no one has removed the tasks from the fleet. Simply replenishment of supplies will take place in the Krasnodar Territory and Feodosia.

In this situation, the distance from the contact line in Kherson Region and from Odessa will be 400 and 580 km to Feodosia and Novorossiysk, which exceeds the combat range of the Storm Shadow and SCALP cruise missiles.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:22:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7vDDy9XgAAMjBW?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Something big is happening
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:22:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:24:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#39]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#41]

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-kyiv-russian-advantage-neutralize-1832628

Ukrainian forces pushing their counteroffensive in the southeast of the country are "neutralizing" Russia's numerical advantage, a retired American general has said, even if they have so far been denied the decisive breakthrough that Kyiv's Western partners were hoping for.

Retired Lieutenant General Ben Hodges, who served as the commander of U.S. Army Europe, told Newsweek that the Ukrainian decision to prioritize Russian artillery, headquarters, and logistics hubs is part of a larger strategic plan not necessarily focused on territorial gains.

"I think most people are looking at this with the wrong context," Hodges said of the months-old counteroffensive, the slow pace of which has raised concerns in the West that Ukraine's troops will not be able to eject Russian troops from the occupied south of the country. Such fears have prompted fresh talk of negotiations that might see Kyiv forced to surrender territory and its ambition to join NATO.
View Quote

"What I think Ukrainians have done correctly is to focus their efforts on destroying artillery, destroying headquarters, destroying logistics," Hodges said.  "This is how you neutralize the only advantage the Russians have—the advantage of mass—by taking away their headquarters, taking away the artillery that's required to support them and make it difficult for Ukrainians to get through minefields, and then finally the logistics: taking out ammunition and transportation."
View Quote

"Think about what the counteroffensive is for," Hodges added. "It is for achieving some operational level objectives, and you don't do that with just ground forces. You have to use what NATO calls 'multidomain'—air, land, sea, cyber, information, special forces—all of the different domains. That's U.S. doctrine, that's NATO doctrine, and that's exactly what the Ukrainians are doing."

Newsweek has contacted the Russian Defense Ministry by email to request comment.
View Quote

The Ukrainian thrust appears intended to sever the so-called "land bridge" of southern Ukraine, which—while Russian troops remain in place—connects occupied Crimea to western Russia. The bridge stands as one of President Vladimir Putin's few tangible strategic successes of the full-scale invasion to date and could serve as a spine for future Russian expansion all along the Ukrainian Black Sea coast.

Success for Ukraine's offensive and the collapse of the land bridge could spell disaster for the Kremlin. If combined with the destruction of the Kerch Strait Bridge—the span erected to connect Crimea with Russia by rail and road after its annexation in 2014—the significant Russian military grouping on the peninsula would be isolated and starved of supply.

"The land domain, of course, is aimed at the eventual isolation of Crimea," Hodges said of the ongoing Ukrainian operation. "You've got to start with that. Everything they're doing is aimed at Crimea. And the way you get Crimea is to isolate it, make it untenable, and then you can liberate it."

"The land efforts that are going through all these little-known villages, minefields and trenches, what they're trying to do is to sever the land bridge that connects Russia to Crimea. And that's a critical part of the isolation of Crimea. They can do that either if they make it all the way or they get weapon systems that can make it impossible for Russians to move up and down the so-called land bridge."
View Quote

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is among the Ukrainian leaders who have admitted that the offensive is progressing "slower than desired." Officials in Kyiv remain publicly bullish about their chances for success, despite murmurings of discontent within the president's inner circle previously revealed by Newsweek.
View Quote

Ukrainian commanders have reportedly even clashed with their U.S. counterparts—who remain Kyiv's most important backers—over the conduct and progress of the counteroffensive.

Hodges said critical voices in the Pentagon should think twice. "There's no way we would send an American soldier to do what the Ukrainians are having to do, because we would never go in there without air superiority," he said.

"Any criticism of how the Ukrainians are doing it, or how they're not going fast enough, is really wrong and misplaced."
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#46]
It doesn't sound like Russia's just announced major offensive is off to a very good start.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:45:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#47]

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:47:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:48:30 AM EDT
[#49]

I fixed it for you.

View Quote
Relax I don't think he is wanting Ukraine to lose. He may not see victory the same as we do but he isn't pushing fora Russian win.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
It doesn't sound like Russia's just announced major offensive is off to a very good start.
View Quote

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4970 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top