Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5330 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:
Therefore, I do not want to comment on the conflict episodes that are now being thrown into the network (and of which there are actually so many that you have no idea about it).

The quality of contract signatories is falling rapidly (either quantity or quality - it doesn’t work any other way), moral fatigue is taking place among people, conditions are very different from what we would like.

At the same time, in positions the severity of friendly clashes cannot be compared with those “terrible cases” that are dumped online.

And, if anything, I just don’t feel any sympathy for tik-tokers, especially for those of them who were on the opposite side physically during the Second Chechen War, but now remain there morally. I’m just against it when discussing pictures distracts from the topic of real problems

https://t.me/shouvalov/182

Air defense installations, promptly deployed to the Leningrad region after an attack on the port infrastructure, are an ideal illustration for the medical section “Cretinism”. Now I’ll explain the simplest things, and if you find at least one refuting argument, almost for the first time I’ll be curious myself.

The S-300 anti-drone system is either napalm against a cockroach, or a log for a horny girl instead of a vibrator. I’m more interested in something else: where did they get the air defense there from? Well, as if I were talking about physics with its laws of conservation of energy and about the laws of communicating vessels: if somewhere it has arrived, then somewhere it’s completely the opposite. And now I can very well guess where the opposite could have happened. Why be ashamed: I know exactly where it happened.

How will the enemy react to such air defense movements to the Leningrad region and to other objects that are vital to those important in life? Option one, ideal: the enemy will become demoralized, decide that his actions are futile, move NATO away from our borders and pay reparations.

Option two, realistic: the enemy will understand that he is dealing with cretins who are being manipulated by him, and therefore, with tripled energy, he will begin to attack important infrastructure with drones. In response, we will fire at the drones from air defense, where one missile is tens to hundreds of times more expensive than drones - good for the enemy. If something flies and something valuable and useful explodes somewhere, the enemy is happy. If, in addition, air defense is removed from the front line, where we seem to be severely lacking it, the enemy will also dance a waltz.

I understand that it’s insulting to the naysayers: starting the Northern Military District, we honestly and sincerely offered to fight only where we ourselves delineated this zone. Don't step outside the circle. But since the real bastards turned out to be against us, they not only step outside the circle to spite us, but generally do not want to play by our rules. We call them names for this (Dimon, fas!), and threaten them with soap for intimate hygiene, and honestly complain that we are being fooled, deceived and led by the nose, and these bastards do not want to continue playing by our rules. As Nikolai Gavrilovich said - “What to do?”

In general, the political troubles of the Northern Military District look something like this: when we pretend to be deranged idiots, they believe us, but they don’t agree to our terms. After this, we don’t need mobilization, and partial mobilization is, as it were, not mobilization. They showed the Armata to the whole world, they gave a hint, but fuck off fighting on something more mundane. And I, of course, accepted all these decisions - with all my heart, with all my soul, but I’m just already fucked up.

Every mistake above is blood below. The higher the error, the more blood there is down. This channel can also go silent at any moment - despite everything, it stayed alive for almost two years, but how and how long it will work out is an open question. Mistakes give rise to heroism, and heroism is paid for in blood and coffins, and is awarded with orders and medals. Somewhere above, someone made a mess - now new medals have been brought up, almost all of them on beautiful cushions, right on top of the coffins. Cuteness.

War is a science like any other, it’s just that there are more applied aspects and the exams with tests are specific. But the S-300 in the Leningrad region as a sudden response to drones is not science, but some kind of magic. But the decision was clearly not made by the military; they are not very good at magic. And only Russian soldiers feel good: if they have a machine gun, go on the attack, if they give them little soldiers, run and fight.

Thank you, wise sages

https://t.me/shouvalov/183

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:19:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, now can I play the Fico card?  
Who is he afraid of that he needs a Patriot system? Surely not his pal Putin?! NATO!? 😱

I must have a flash of prophecy when I first read SLOVENIA but thought SLOVAKIA!  Here we are at last. 😎

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:19:55 AM EDT
[#3]

You can run in tiny circles but you cannot hide!

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:21:05 AM EDT
[#4]
“Ukrainian government source confirms”

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:23:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Capta:

The corrupt imbeciles we have now are trying to get Ukraine 60B in supplies and Republicans affiliated with Trump are blocking it.  Not sure how well those two ideas square up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

That and their RSOP capabilities suck, their logistic system is not up to the task, their training sucks, and they seem to have huge gaps in capability at the Operational level that preclude effective and successful large-scale operations utilizing any means other than surprise and overwhelming mass.  If we are going off overall casualties, Russia's manpower and equipment losses are unsustainable in the long-term, even with Iranian, North Korean, and (covert) Chinese support.  Of course, this COULD change on the equipment side if the Chinese jumped in with both feet, but the Russians are having problems sustaining the numbers they have now, the LPR/DNR well is about dry, and, if we assume more than a 1:3 casualty rate in favor of the Ukrainians, due to the demographic factors the Russians are losing the manpower war at the strategic level as well.  Plus, the Russian non-military economy is well and truly wrecked for at least a decade if not an entire generation due both to the war and the existing corruption.  IF Trump gets elected, Russia will get bent over the table within 6 months regardless of Trump's Ukraine policy because a lot of Biden's screwy energy policies will be reversed and the price of oil and gas will go down significantly, not to mention the fact that Iranian support will, at a minimum, be sharply curtailed since Trump will go after the Houthis' and Iranians like no president since Ronald Reagan.  I could also conceive Trump sending the Ukes all of the FASCAM that is sitting in depots due to dud-rate concerns as well as most of, if not all, of the -113s and other older equipment in storage, such as older Patriots that are not going to be upgraded, older ATACMs, maybe a few of the Boneyard f-16s etc, in order to force the Russians to the negotiating table for his desired negotiated solution and give him leverage in the negotiations.  Time will tell.

I agree and believe that a Trump part II would be a net benefit for Ukraine and negative for the Iran/Russia/Nork Axis. Ukraine would just have to play nice and survive the Trump attempts to negotiate a peace deal, let Russia be the dickheads and earn Trumps ire. ANY Republican will be 100X better than the timid and corrupt imbeciles we have now.

The corrupt imbeciles we have now are trying to get Ukraine 60B in supplies and Republicans affiliated with Trump are blocking it.  Not sure how well those two ideas square up.

You have to work mighty hard to be more incompetent than a drooling senile corrupt pedo creep, but Speaker Johnson and the Crazy Eights are  claiming that booby prize.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:26:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Being somewhat of an inside man it is sort of amazing that Girkin has any expectation however low for law and order, righteousness and service to country to win any merit. You are a hit man for an organized crime syndicate known as Russia that lives by the rule of kleptocracy and lies. How did you ever expect things to go well? Or even “fair?”

View All Quotes
More Girkin/“Strelkov”

❗️ANNOUNCEMENT❗️Igor Strelkov was sentenced to 4 years in prison on charges of extremism. The channel “Contrary to Censorship” is preparing in the near future an exclusive online interview with Igor Ivanovich’s lawyer-Alexander Molokhov (Chairman of the ICA “Last Watch”, head of the Working Group on International Legal Issues at the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Crimea to the President of the Russian Federation in 2017-2021)
In the meantime, we received Igor Strelkov’s answers to the channel’s questions.

🚩V.Ts.-How do you see the prospects for the existence of Ukrainian identity - how likely is it that in the future it will transform into Novorossiysk, Little Russian and Galician?

🚩I.S.-Ukraine in its current form cannot and will not exist no matter the outcome of the war. Little Russian and Galician identities already exist de facto. The first of them is almost identical to the Russian one, and the second is the most distant from it. In 2014, the formation of a Novorossiysk identity could begin if it gained independence. Now there are two options – complete merger with Russian or genocide and absorption into “pseudo-Ukrainian” identity. The result depends on the outcome of the war.

https://t.me/voprekicenzure/72

🚩 V.Ts. - You criticized some aspects of the conduct of the SVO. Do you think that this could worsen the motivation and morale of the SVO participants?

🚩 I.S. - No, I don’t think so. What worsens the motivation of soldiers and officers fighting at the front is the fact that fair criticism is ignored. It was precisely at the elimination of negative phenomena, known to the participants of the SVO much better than to me, that my criticism was aimed, for which I was put behind bars by the enemies of the country.

🚩V.Ts.- To what extent are restrictions in the field of freedom of speech and opinion justified during the SVO?

🚩I.S. - I now have neither the right nor the authority to competently discuss this topic.

https://t.me/voprekicenzure/74

🚩V.Ts.- How do you perceive the concept of “extremism”? To what extent are there objective criteria for recognizing someone as an “extremist”?

🚩I.S. - In my opinion, this concept has a purely abstract character, without clear semantic content, and is used in modern practice according to the old Russian proverb “the law is what the drawbar is, where it turned and it came out.”

https://t.me/voprekicenzure/75

Being somewhat of an inside man it is sort of amazing that Girkin has any expectation however low for law and order, righteousness and service to country to win any merit. You are a hit man for an organized crime syndicate known as Russia that lives by the rule of kleptocracy and lies. How did you ever expect things to go well? Or even “fair?”

He probably had some expectations that because he was a made man (FSB) he could get away with more.  And he got a little too used to the ideas of “rights” that don’t exist in Russia.  Also, perhaps because he’s a Tsarist he felt that that whatever standards existed for open discussion in Tsarist times would apply to him, instead of the standards that existed in Soviet times.
He’s an interesting guy and I’ll miss hearing his perspective, but I have zero sympathy for him.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:30:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Who is he afraid of that he needs a Patriot system? Surely not his pal Putin?! NATO!? 😱

I must have a flash of prophecy when I first read SLOVENIA but thought SLOVAKIA!  Here we are at last. 😎

View Quote

Maybe we could get them some HAWKs from Greece instead.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:49:07 AM EDT
[#8]

He probably had some expectations that because he was a made man (FSB) he could get away with more.  And he got a little too used to the ideas of “rights” that don’t exist in Russia.  Also, perhaps because he’s a Tsarist he felt that that whatever standards existed for open discussion in Tsarist times would apply to him, instead of the standards that existed in Soviet times.
He’s an interesting guy and I’ll miss hearing his perspective, but I have zero sympathy for him.
View Quote

The USSR was very legalistic and people were used to the procedures being followed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 3:07:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#9]
Great interview with Javelin gunner who has 40+ kills (60 hits).  LOVES his job.  Says as soon as the Russians get fucked up, they forget their tactics.  Apparently has worked the whole war with the same CLU.

Ukraine claiming shootdown of an SU-34 in Luhansk.  No confirmation.

Pretty cool, Bradley and M113 deliver infantry for a counterattack in southern Avdiivka.  Enemy seen within 20 yards.  Looks like a fuckin’ hairy situation.

Clip of UA trench-clearing operation, location unknown.

Russian spotter shot down with MANPAD

Russian drone rammed down

Russian infantry hit by DPICM, AGS, and mortars.  Also a kamikaze hit on APC.

Russian kicks grenade away, probably catches frag anyway

Series of kamikaze hits on Russian foxholes.  Some really sharp drone piloting.  My aside, having watched a shitload of FPV attacks, IMO piloted FPVs are here to stay.  AI will soon be able to reliably do stuff like vehicle attacks in the open, but part of what skilled drone pilots do simply can’t be done by computer, probably for quite a while.

Interview with French volunteers disavowing the alleged Russian strike that killed “60 French mercenaries.”

Russian harassing British diplomats in Moscow

SU-24 with SCALP in a shelter.  French slogan on missile, but I don’t speak French.

You can kind of hear the Euros hitting the panic button.  German general says Europe needs to prepare for attack by Russia in as little as 3 years.

Short piece on 61-year-old Ukrainian frontline fighter.

2 Ukrainian civilians shot dead by Russian infiltration group

Series of kamikaze hits on Russian vehicles

Some drone drops

Series of night drone drops, probably in the same area.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 5:20:49 AM EDT
[#10]
"Die erste Welle der Russen ist reines Kanonenfutter", so Reisners Blick auf die Front | ntv

Latest assessment from Col. Reisner. English subtitels are available.  

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Who is he afraid of that he needs a Patriot system? Surely not his pal Putin?! NATO!?

I must have a flash of prophecy when I first read SLOVENIA but thought SLOVAKIA!  Here we are at last.

Have you read or found any feedback from Ukraine regarding the HAWK's battlefield performance?
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 6:55:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 7:14:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

Have you read or found any feedback from Ukraine regarding the HAWK's battlefield performance?
View All Quotes
Who is he afraid of that he needs a Patriot system? Surely not his pal Putin?! NATO!?

I must have a flash of prophecy when I first read SLOVENIA but thought SLOVAKIA!  Here we are at last.

Very little and mostly inferred from a couple of videos.
One video shot at night showed a HAWK launch and immediately malfunction.  In the light of the launch/explosion, you could see a previous missile smoke trail that angled up, then back down toward the water fairly close, indicating a previous malfunction wasn’t shown.  Then there was a (likely) third launch which worked and hit a target in the distance.  The video was clearly shot on the Odesa coast looking out onto the Black Sea.
A later video showed one or two hits with no obvious malfunctions.
The combination of zero info the whole war, and a video with two malfunctions out of three, and showing that they are probably only willing to fire it out over the Black Sea indicates it’s probably somewhat dangerous to the user.  IIRC Zelensky also said something publicly about a donated SAM system not working.
Maybe they’re getting to the point they can get some utility out of it without it killing anyone.
I happen to think it would be a good idea to helicopter a battery out to snake island to try to spring a SAMbush on the Russians.  If it gets bombed, who cares.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:34:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#14]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:46:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#16]

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I agree it takes a little faith and some memory...Xiden and FBHO always undermined Ukraine while Trump was they FIRST to send them weapons. Try to "square" the demo-commies hatred for Israel and unrequited love affair with Iran and Hamas.

There ARE idiot imbecilic republicans sabotaging the Party, the USA, Ukraine, etc. Probably victim's of Russia info-ops, money or both rather than the instinctive, consistent, and historic democrat obsession with undermining our military (and Ukraine's) and flirting with all things commie/Soviet.

Do you really believe that the democrats suddenly became patriotic war-hawks? Xiden has done a good job supporting Ukraine? Wants them to really WIN?  
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Most likely he was just expecting FSB "special treatment". He knows 100% that the average citizens posting his opinions would be long gone. He assumed he had some built-in credit from the old days. He should have remembered the fate of other assassins and operatives from the Stalin days.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#19]
WIndshield UXO, outside view

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_4074-3112451.jpg

The only thing I can say is that the driver's trousers definitely did not remain intact.
https://t.me/combatfootageua/12382
View Quote

Yeah, that's LUCKY!

"lucky I wore my brown pants"...
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:10:04 AM EDT
[#20]

One video shot at night showed a HAWK launch and immediately malfunction.  In the light of the launch/explosion, you could see a previous missile smoke trail that angled up, then back down toward the water fairly close, indicating a previous malfunction wasn't shown.  Then there was a (likely) third launch which worked and hit a target in the distance.  The video was clearly shot on the Odesa coast looking out onto the Black Sea.
The combination of zero info the whole war, and a video with two malfunctions out of three, and showing that they are probably only willing to fire it out over the Black Sea indicates it's probably somewhat dangerous to the user.  IIRC Zelensky also said something publicly about a donated SAM system not working.
Maybe they're getting to the point they can get some utility out of it without it killing anyone.
I happen to think it would be a good idea to helicopter a battery out to snake island to try to spring a SAMbush on the Russians.  If it gets bombed, who cares.
View All Quotes

One video shot at night showed a HAWK launch and immediately malfunction.  In the light of the launch/explosion, you could see a previous missile smoke trail that angled up, then back down toward the water fairly close, indicating a previous malfunction wasn't shown.  Then there was a (likely) third launch which worked and hit a target in the distance.  The video was clearly shot on the Odesa coast looking out onto the Black Sea.
The combination of zero info the whole war, and a video with two malfunctions out of three, and showing that they are probably only willing to fire it out over the Black Sea indicates it's probably somewhat dangerous to the user.  IIRC Zelensky also said something publicly about a donated SAM system not working.
Maybe they're getting to the point they can get some utility out of it without it killing anyone.

Thanks for that, found the video for reference:

Some yahoo over in the TWZ comments section is claiming "85-90% hit rate against cruise missiles with the HAWKs." but didn't cite a source.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

The USSR was very legalistic and people were used to the procedures being followed.
View Quote

There was a clear divide between what the average slob could/couldn't do and what the made men of the KGB, Party elite could do.

Funny story: My dad was a musician in the biggest, most popular restaurant/dance hall in our city. He was well known for playing Western music, which was otherwise unavailable and prohibited. While playing American music, some party big-shots told him to stop and play traditional "folk" songs, which he started to play. Then members of the Securitate, that were always there and friendly with dad told him to just play the American music and "dont worry about it"...
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:38:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Fire in the building of the capital committee of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation on Gilyarovsky Street in Moscow. According to our information, thick black smoke is pouring out of four windows on the second floor. Three people are standing on the roof.

The building also houses a fire museum. And the capital committee of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation for the Arbat district is on the first floor. It's currently undergoing renovations.

UPD. The fire has been localized. Construction debris was burning on the second floor, an area of ​​10 square meters. People were removed from the roof, they were not injured.

https://t.me/breakingmash/51297

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:14:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ad_nauseam] [#26]
Art can be a weapon in the propaganda war and this is exactly such a weapon.

Narration targets the entire Russian Federation and eastern Ukraine.
Added new chapters, fixed lots of errors and introduced lots of new errors/inconsistencies in this surrealist fable.

The Girl and the Flower.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By yekimak:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66660/FB_IMG_1706593923021_jpg-3112453.JPG

I'm miffed I somehow missed news of a plane being downed.
View Quote

It was such a small blurb, and not much other mention or video of it that I wasn't sure it had happened either.  Apparently it was the Su-24 near Snake Island.

I had posted of a downed plane a few days before, but no official confirmation from the Ukrainian tally chart.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#28]

One video shot at night showed a HAWK launch and immediately malfunction.  In the light of the launch/explosion, you could see a previous missile smoke trail that angled up, then back down toward the water fairly close, indicating a previous malfunction wasn’t shown.  Then there was a (likely) third launch which worked and hit a target in the distance.  The video was clearly shot on the Odesa coast looking out onto the Black Sea.
The combination of zero info the whole war, and a video with two malfunctions out of three, and showing that they are probably only willing to fire it out over the Black Sea indicates it’s probably somewhat dangerous to the user.  IIRC Zelensky also said something publicly about a donated SAM system not working.
Maybe they’re getting to the point they can get some utility out of it without it killing anyone.
View All Quotes

They need to Franken SAM some of the older units to fire AIM-120's

Hawk AMRAAM fire and forget baby!!:

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#29]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFFVHSgXQAA56yo?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFE2KFeXkAAZzpz?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

This would be a big help, essentially 100 extra tanks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

It was such a small blurb, and not much other mention or video of it that I wasn't sure it had happened either.  Apparently it was the Su-24 near Snake Island.

I had posted of a downed plane a few days before, but no official confirmation from the Ukrainian tally chart.
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66660/FB_IMG_1706593923021_jpg-3112453.JPG

I guess it wasn't just me, as a few TG channels were questioning it as well.

Denys posted that an su34 was downed as well in the Lugansk region. I've not seen much else beyond that.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Denys posted that an su34 was downed as well in the Lugansk region. I've not seen much else beyond that.

View All Quotes

I saw that as well, 7 hrs ago, so let's see if another plane is claimed on the tally chart tomorrow, then we will know.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#34]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFFVHSgXQAA56yo?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFE2KFeXkAAZzpz?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Is that some upgraded T55 or T62 variant? Anyway, I hope they can end up In Ukraine.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:43:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#35]
Different region, but a good range reference of Patriot.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Official Ukrainian MoD

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#38]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCM3ZGW4AEbC7H?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCNEWIXQAEDKUG?format=jpg&name=largehttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCNEWHWcAADo0J?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCO3EVWcAAQpUO?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCPNBcWgAAFRY9?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCPWjFXwAApA2I?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCPhsFXcAAdVXC?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCPk1uXAAECXu3?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCP61uXQAA_0sJ?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCQCh-X0AAsi53?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCQINMXwAA4L3i?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCQM-AWcAAO2qh?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCQQ_8WAAIlQfC?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCQbDtXEAAkrzx?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCQi3-W8AARZKL?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFCRB-AXsAAMTYT?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

This post should be sent somehow to all Russian soldiers in Ukraine. Let them know what they are fighting and dying for.

*Fuck putin and I hope he gets a drone in his lap while tanning on the lakefront.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#39]
30 minutes ago.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

At first I thought it could be another RU pilot defection...fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#41]
NSFW, drones counting Russian dead and vehicle losses.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Is that some upgraded T55 or T62 variant? Anyway, I hope they can end up In Ukraine.
View Quote

M84s are Yugoslav/Croatian made t72 tanks.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:01:47 AM EDT
[#43]
I feel that the epic Russian losses in this area now, are going to equal some Ukrainian wins by Summer.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
T72, they may have better armor.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#45]

I note that this Russian source provided some valuable information to the Ukrainian GUR regarding the reason their attempted drone strike  against the Yaroslavl oil refinery was not successful.

Russian MoD Source: A “flock” of Ukrainian Armed Forces drones tried to reach Yaroslavl at extremely low altitudes along river beds, including the Volga, in order to be undetected by air defense systems

Only one was able to reach the refinery yesterday morning: the drones flew one after another, keeping a distance of about a kilometer. Previously, all of them were launched from the Chernihiv region. We flew through the Smolensk region, Zavidovo National Park, the UAV entered the Volga riverbed near the village of Selishchi, Tver region and near Uglich turned towards Yaroslavl. Due to their long range (900 km) and technical problems, the drones hit trees (or simply stalled) and fell in dense forests and on frozen ice.

Only one was able to reach the oil depot in the southwest of the city, but it was also planted by electronic warfare equipment. Sappers neutralized the explosive device which was carrying a 3-kg warhead.
View Quote

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#46]
NSFW.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#47]
NSFW.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:11:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:

It’s a T72M with an upgraded engine and armor. It’s a good tank made though the early 90s.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5330 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top