Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 647
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sure, and I’ve “thought about” having an orgy with the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.  The problem for both Ben and me is the other party isn’t interested.
View Quote

No, although the thought of a fat white middle aged man running up bar tabs in San Fran and not paying em is a pleasant thought.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#2]
When the RB hits 800 carries:

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
The NFL really needs to let one of these snow games be played.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bad weather game! Love em...

Hope it snows during the game.

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

And theyre in the red color rush uniforms like when Shady went for 156 yards ...but we dont have a Shady now

LeSean McCoy Game-Winning Touchdown in the snow - 2017
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And theyre in the red color rush uniforms like when Shady went for 156 yards ...but we dont have a Shady now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vIaigcxFM
View Quote

Ah, the memories.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always enjoyed watching the bad weather games too. Especially while sitting in my living room with a fire going, no way I would sit in the stands for that.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Was watching Hard Knocks with the Cardinals the other night, and saw Kingsburys lady and was like "Damn, I know that thot"

Attachment Attached File

Heres the IG link since a lot of it wont be allowed in GD. Shes got a FINE body

Ole CKs a Luck Guy

@stoner01  Im betting you follow her too based on our past IG chicks
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Was watching Hard Knocks with the Cardinals the other night, and saw Kingsburys lady and was like "Damn, I know that thot"
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/384430/Screen_Shot_2022-12-15_at_12_21_09_PM_pn-2636025.JPG
Ole CKs a Luck Guy
View Quote

I do not. She's hot and all, but not really my type.
ETA. Apart from the Queen and the Anomaly, I'm not really into blondes.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#12]

At least with Cook he's still doing better than when he started...
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#13]
They’re contemplating ejections for RTP calls.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They’re contemplating ejections for RTP calls.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They're contemplating ejections for RTP calls.
View Quote
It sounds like it was brought up in reference to college rules regarding targeting penalties, but it reportedly was very unpopular and is not expected to even be added to the off-season rules committee agenda for review/contemplation/vote.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/384430/Screen_Shot_2022-12-15_at_12_21_09_PM_pn-2636025.JPG
Ole CKs a Luck Guy

I, obviously, know who the Anomaly is, but who is the Queen?
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Her
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck, I can't believe I missed this. Our local ESPN radio plays the Seattle network. I usually listen to their shows, although less since Clayton passed away.

Yesterday morning, on the Brock and Salk show, was their normal segment with KJ Wright, however, KJ invited Sherman to join him on the show and this happened:

During the interview Salk asked Sherman a question about his playing days, and Sherman pounced.

“First off, I remember when I exited here and I remember I heard some words from you that were a lot different than I had heard when I was here,” Sherman said to Salk. “I’m gonna answer the questions from Brock and K.J. but we’re gonna excuse you out of this.”

Salk said that Sherman’s accusation was untrue, but Sherman wasn’t hearing it.

“I don’t listen to your show. … Again, you’re excused from the interview,” said Sherman.

“It doesn’t really work that way, Sherm,” responded Salk. “This is a show that has my name on it.”

“It kinda does, though,” replied Sherman.

“No, not really how this works man,” Salk explained.

“That’s the only reason I’m here, is because of K.J. The only reason we’re here on your show is because of K.J, not you,” Sherman fired back.

Salk then told Sherman he’d be happy to discuss whatever issue there is, but Sherman wouldn’t budge, saying, “I don’t have the conversation for you.”
View Quote

What a stupid/dumb look for Sherman. You went on to someone else's talk radio show and then told them they aren't allowed to participate in the interview? Why even bother? Only makes yourself look like a tool.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fuck, I can't believe I missed this. Our local ESPN radio plays the Seattle network. I usually listen to their shows, although less since Clayton passed away.

Yesterday morning, on the Brock and Salk show, was their normal segment with KJ Wright, however, KJ invited Sherman to join him on the show and this happened:

What a stupid/dumb look for Sherman. You went on to someone else's talk radio show and then told them they aren't allowed to participate in the interview? Why even bother? Only makes yourself look like a tool.
View Quote

Sherman is a narcissistic asshole and always has been I've never cared for that jerk. I always hoped that he would have gotten Joe Theismanned
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Her
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her

If she was offering: hell yeah.

But “the Queen”?

I’m not sure who I’d give that title to, but if I had to pick right now… give the title to the Anomaly and she can add it to the others she already has.

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sherman is a narcissistic asshole and always has been I've never cared for that jerk. I always hoped that he would have gotten Joe Theismanned
View Quote

This is how I choose to rember Sherman:
Richard Sherman Reaction - Patriots vs Seahawks 2/1/2015 Super Bowl XLIX
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

He has a knack for those.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4SIIXETy_o
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4SIIXETy_o

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It sounds like it was brought up in reference to college rules regarding targeting penalties, but it reportedly was very unpopular and is not expected to even be added to the off-season rules committee agenda for review/contemplation/vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're contemplating ejections for RTP calls.
Watched a college game and a lb made a tackle on the QB that was technically correct. Led with shoulder and wrapped him up.
The lb was ejected and the coach was furious. Even the commentators and the guest rule guy were like WTF about it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If she was offering: hell yeah.

But “the Queen”?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ClutteredSparseHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

I’m not sure who I’d give that title to, but if I had to pick right now… give the title to the Anomaly and she can add it to the others she already has.

https://media.tenor.com/qUdBKJFbXzEAAAAd/thanos-avengers-infinity-war.gif
View Quote

Just something StarCity came up with and I can concur with. Queen of Thiccness may be more appropriate, I dunno.
Now back to football
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

C'mon man, I see you in BOTD. You know better

Quoted:

Just something StarCity came up with and I can concur with. Queen of Thiccness may be more appropriate, I dunno.
Now back to football

Yes. She IS the Queen of Thiccness. Cant argue it with her proportions and tightness

Back to football

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Shaq Lawson is funny.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#30]

LAC's social media team is elite.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Starting tonight we have 4 prime time games in 5 days.

- All of them are at least mildly interesting.

- All of them have one score spreads.

- 3 of the 4 are games between teams with winning records.

- 3 of the 4 are divisional games.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

About time we agree on something.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fins could make the AFC East reallllll interesting if they can pull off an upset.

Both the Giants and Commanders only have a half game lead (tie) over the Seahawks for the final NFC wild card spot. Of course if the Hawks lose to the 49ers it will remain at half a game. But would also help keep the door open for the Lions if they pull out a win this week.

For the regular Sunday games, there are a lot of snoozers but I'm actually interested in seeing the Eagles Bears game. I imagine the over/under on total QB rushing yards is going to be pretty high.

I am hoping the Bengals Bucs game could turn into an explosive shootout. Would be nice to see Brady and Burrow both chucking well.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 4:02:45 PM EDT
[#34]

What healed his concussion miraculously this time? Nano-bubbles or God?
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Niners QB is playing hurt will we see the fourth string?
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's an asshole, but wishing for him to get Theismanned is a bit much.

The only guys in the league that I wouldn't mind seeing injured are those that play very dirty and maybe guys like Groper Cleveland.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Fins could make the AFC East reallllll interesting if they can pull off an upset.

Both the Giants and Commanders only have a half game lead (tie) over the Seahawks for the final NFC wild card spot. Of course if the Hawks lose to the 49ers it will remain at half a game. But would also help keep the door open for the Lions if they pull out a win this week.

For the regular Sunday games, there are a lot of snoozers but I'm actually interested in seeing the Eagles Bears game. I imagine the over/under on total QB rushing yards is going to be pretty high.

I am hoping the Bengals Bucs game could turn into an explosive shootout. Would be nice to see Brady and Burrow both chucking well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 49ers/Seahawks game looked like it was going to have had a lot more intrigue, but then the Seahawks lost 3 of their last 4 (including 2 home loses to bad teams).  Even if the 49ers were to lose they'd still be in great shape to win the division.

I think a lot of people are overlooking the Cowboys/Jaguars game because the Cowboys are viewed as a top 5 team and the Jags are the Jags, but the Cowboys have been dealing with a lot of injuries and the Jaguars, especially Trevor Lawrence, have been sneaky good for the past month and a half.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Cowboys lost that game SU.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm hoping the Bengals D dominates.  But that's just me.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As soon as Aaron Rodgers is gone from the league I'll have nothing negative to say about the Packers. But until then
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Sure, and I’ve “thought about” having an orgy with the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.  The problem for both Ben and me is the other party isn’t interested.
View Quote

As a Steelers fan let me say that Ben needs to stay retired. He's too beat up and needs to just stay a family man and watch his kids grow up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

As a Steelers fan let me say that Ben needs to stay retired. He's too beat up and needs to just stay a family man and watch his kids grow up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roethlisberger is already the quintessential example of why its better for players that were the face of a franchise for 10+ years to retire while their fanbase is begging for them to stay one more season and NOT hang around to the point they become a pathetic shell of what they use to be that plays so shitty that their own fanbase celebrates when their decrepit carcass is forced out the door. To attempt a comeback a year later would only exacerbate that embarrassment.

Not that it matters.  Even if Roethlisberger wanted to try a comeback no team wants him.

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#43]
And while we're on the subject: I really hope this is Brady's last season.  He is obviously the GOAT regardless, but it would be sad to see him end his career in the same pathetic way Roethlisberger did.

I maintain he should have rode off into the sunset after winning the Super Bowl two seasons ago. People would be debating for decades how many more seasons he could've played at a high level and how many more Super Bowls he could've won.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Is that realistic?
View Quote
Not really.

The offensive line has been in shambles all season.
Receivers are dropping the ball at a much higher rate this season.
They don't have any ground game to speak of.
They have no dominant physical receiving threat to replace Gronk.

But none of that stops Brady from potentially putting it all on his back and lasering balls through needle eyes and lighting the whole world on fire. Is it realistic? Of course not. But nothing about Brady's career is "realistic".
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Is that realistic?  I've only seen a couple Bucs games this year but their offense couldn't seem to find their asses with a roadmap and a flashlight (until the final two minutes a couple weeks ago).  Bengals defense did just lose a big part of the line but they have been playing well.

I know not to underestimate Brady though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that realistic?  I've only seen a couple Bucs games this year but their offense couldn't seem to find their asses with a roadmap and a flashlight (until the final two minutes a couple weeks ago).  Bengals defense did just lose a big part of the line but they have been playing well.

I know not to underestimate Brady though

We're in mid-Decemeber and the Bucs have played a grand total of ONE game in which they scored more than 21 points.

Having said that, the one game in which they scored more than 21 points was a 41-31 loss to the Chiefs so while it is unlikely, a shootout is certainly possible.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:53:34 PM EDT
[#46]
You know it's a slow afternoon when you have people coming up with this shit:

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not really.

But none of that stops Brady from potentially putting it all on his back and lasering balls through needle eyes and lighting the whole world on fire. Is it realistic? Of course not. But nothing about Brady's career is "realistic".
View Quote

Brady and Mahomes can never be counted as out.

Somehow and someway there's always a chance of bullshit happening to where they pull it off.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

TBH I always like the random ass "this is the first time in nfl history that a QB has passed for 300+ yards while being under age 23" or whatever but that seems a little weak.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Somehow and someway there's always a chance of bullshit happening to where they pull it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not really.

Poor Bills fans.  Taking everything into account, that might've been the most heartbreaking pre-Conference Championship game playoff loss I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

TBH I always like the random ass "this is the first time in nfl history that a QB has passed for 300+ yards while being under age 23" or whatever but that seems a little weak.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My favorite is when they get so desperate that they include factors that have nothing to do with the game, the people in it, or even football itself.  Stupid shit like which party is in the White House.
Page / 647
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top