[#1]
SIG died when they left the Fatherland
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Why are Glock owners so insecure?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
lol

Been carrying one IWB for over a year since I last cleaned/oiled it. Gets sweaty constantly. No rust.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I won't own one.
View Quote

Please OP, lecture us more on topics you expound on as an expert when you have no actual experience

Meanwhile, people in the real world who actually own and shoot all the brands experience reality that is different than your fantasy

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
*SIGH* I pocket carry my P365 daily, even when hiking, and it gets sweaty when doing that. I don't clean/wipe it daily and I have zero rust problems.
View Quote
The only people I've seen that consistently seem to have rust problems with their guns are nasty fatbodies.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GODDAMNIT I clicked the thread before looking at who the OP was. Should have known. Marked as Troll.

Done.
Same
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Also,

I doubt that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Also,
Quoted:

I won't own one. I have several buddies that do. All of them carry AIWB and everyone them has rust problems. Non stop wipe downs.

I doubt that

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I thought SIG India beat the snot out of Apu the previous time he mixed the recycled metals incorrectly.
View Quote

Sig India and their customers view Inferior mixed recycled pot metals as a feature not a defect. Gen 2 guns will incorporate inferior made brittle polymer components. Revolutionary

Sig Imperfection
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good looking out for our Sig brothers, OP. Rust is a terribly common issue on these budget built guns. Don’t forget the mags should be lathered up with lube as well. They rust extremely fast.
View Quote

Thank you brother. I'm just trying to help.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#10]
PRO tip for SIG P365 and P320 owners:

1: Ignore OP.

2: Profit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
OP your hatred for SIGs borders on mental illness.
View Quote

Borders?

The OP need to get help, get laid, or touch grass.

His obsession is weird for a mid 50's dude.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:44:37 PM EDT
[#12]
If OP could keep his pecker out of his Highpoint, he could learn some firearm knowledge.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTL

IBTB
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Thorazine gets booted but this guy gets to stay?

Judas Priest.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Judas Priest.
View Quote
No shit. At least Thorazine's terrible food posts were cheeky and fun.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Another tip for Sig users: get the model with the safety. The US military seems to be having less uncommanded firings that way. Otherwise, try to leave it on a nightstand pointed at a thick steel plate.someone should make a holster like that,  I think they would do quite well.

Make sure your magazines are made by mec gar. Since you're paying 2x the price of other magazines, you might as well get the same quality as magazines that cost half the price or less.

Try to get a heavy grip frame. That way you can make up for the high bore axis of the inferior sig 250 design that they slapped a striker into with no effort to design it properly. Also a compensator can help compensate for Sig's terrible design work by reducing muzzle rise.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Judas Priest.

OP’s are cruel, and tragic.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Another tip for Sig users: get the model with the safety. The US military seems to be having less uncommanded firings that way. Otherwise, try to leave it on a nightstand pointed at a thick steel plate.someone should make a holster like that,  I think they would do quite well.

Make sure your magazines are made by mec gar. Since you're paying 2x the price of other magazines, you might as well get the same quality as magazines that cost half the price or less.

Try to get a heavy grip frame. That way you can make up for the high bore axis of the inferior sig 250 design that they slapped a striker into with no effort to design it properly. Also a compensator can help compensate for Sig's terrible design work by reducing muzzle rise.
View Quote

All great points. Thanks for doing your part.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If OP could keep his pecker out of his Highpoint, he could learn some firearm knowledge.
View Quote

I trust High Point more.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It’s a sensible idea to keep machines clean and lubricated.

Hardly unique to Sig.
View Quote

This. Why would you abuse a piece of equipment you may use to save your life?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:58:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I trust High Point more.
View Quote

They have the same bore axis, but high point is not being sued over scores of uncommanded firings.

Don't worry though.  Sig claims they have upgraded (not recalled) the pistol to not go off when dropped, mostly. I'm sure they will have a free upgrade soon for going off in holsters, mostly.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I won't own one. I have several buddies that do. All of them carry AIWB and everyone them has rust problems. Non stop wipe downs.
View Quote

Your buddies must be manatees
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

OP's are cruel, and tragic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Judas Priest.

OP's are cruel, and tragic.
OP every time he makes a post:

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:02:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Attachment Attached File

Your topic is bad and you should feel bad.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They have the same bore axis, but high point is not being sued over scores of uncommanded firings.

Don't worry though.  Sig claims they have upgraded (not recalled) the pistol to not go off when dropped, mostly. I'm sure they will have a free upgrade soon for going off in holsters, mostly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I trust High Point more.

When did it start being called uncommanded firings?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I trust High Point more.

If their lawyers were smart they’d say it’s a Feature not a defect. Sig India shoulda gone with calling it “Sentry Mode”
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Judas Priest.
View Quote

Been saying for a while he needs the boot. Then he just calls me a commie.

Anyway, idiots like the OP add zero to this site and only hurt it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Your buddies must be manatees
View Quote

For years I've listed to how superior the SIG P320 and P365 is. After spending just a couple months looking at the youtube vids, talking to the guys who shoot with me and looking at their guns. Its clear Sig has a problem and their QC has been slipping. Until you guys stop living in denial they are not going to get back on track.

Watch. This guy is PRO SIG. Just posted yesterday.

If you are brave enough.
Watch This *BEFORE* You Buy - Sig P365 X Macro Full Review
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I guess mine are defective. I haven’t wiped my 365 in years, or my XL at all, and they’re both doing great.

What problems have you had with your 365, OP?
View Quote

Salt apparently.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Weird... my 320 hasn't rusted yet
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is something wrong with you. This is GD not the Tech forums. Go censor someone else.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:10:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Double post.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

SIG’s quality control is so bad that the magazines have to be fitted to each individual firearm, like the Soviet PPSH-41. Sure, another magazine might fit your SIG but it’s all a guessing game.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

He dislikes Sig, but, why would he get banned for that? Is that in the CoC now? He talks shit about Sig, so fucking what?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

SIG's quality control is so bad that the magazines have to be fitted to each individual firearm, like the Soviet PPSH-41. Sure, another magazine might fit your SIG but it's all a guessing game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SIG's quality control is so bad that the magazines have to be fitted to each individual firearm, like the Soviet PPSH-41. Sure, another magazine might fit your SIG but it's all a guessing game.
WTF are you talking about?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He dislikes Sig, but, why would he get banned for that? Is that in the CoC now? He talks shit about Sig, so fucking what?
View Quote

Thank you. I'm not posting in the tech forums. This is GD.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There is something wrong with you. This is GD not the Tech forums. Go censor someone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because if you posted in the tech forums you'd be banned from them in like 5 fucking seconds for your douchebaggery. You're a non stop CoC 7 and 8 lol.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Your ex leave you for an Indian or something?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:22:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
There has always been edgy posters like OP they think it's all fun and games until they get the ban hammer.

View Quote

For what? I have not attacked any members. Not one. I talk about the gun.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Your ex leave you for an Indian or something?
View Quote
Apparently more than one and they run all the MiM equipment over there.

HE HATES THESE SIGS! STAY AWAY FROM THESE SIGS!!!

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There has always been edgy posters like OP they think it's all fun and games until they get the ban hammer.

Bullshit you've been goading them in every thread you post.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't give a shit if he dislikes SIG or not. He has had multiple threads locked recently for trolling. People that have a lot more to add to this place have been booted for less.

Getting the hammer would probably help his mental health too. Mods should do him a solid.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not true. I have not attacked a single member. I only insult the gun. Some members have attacked my sister and me but I have not returned the favor.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:32:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#47]
It’s funny to laugh at SIG USA now, but seriously, it’s a good time to buy a real SIG made in Germany with German proofmarks before the next generation catches on and drives up the price.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
OP your hatred for SIGs borders on mental illness.
View Quote

“Borders on” was two weeks ago.

OP you either need to double the dosage or start cutting your pills in half. Whatever you’re doing now ain’t cutting it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not true. I have not attacked a single member. I only insult the gun. Some members have attacked my sister and me but I have not returned the favor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

7 Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm.More specifically creating topics and or replies meant to disrupt the Site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or the ability of the Site to function normally. This can include but is not limited to posting overly large photos or .gif files, excessive emoticons, or the use of repetitive or overly long text strings. It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members, or to damage the image and/or reputation of the site.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I don't give a shit if he dislikes SIG or not. He has had multiple threads locked recently for trolling. People that have a lot more to add to this place have been booted for less.

Getting the hammer would probably help his mental health too. Mods should do him a solid.

View Quote

This is GD correct? You guys get the threads locked not me. I've never received a single warning from any Mod or Staff.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top