Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 98 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 10:40:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uncle_big_green] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By macros73:

Just about any Republican would be a better candidate than Trump, and someone I would be inclined to support by default.

If you don't understand the rationale for not supporting, or in cases like mine, actively opposing Trump at the polls, it's hard to think you're not willfully ignorant. Agreeing with it is separate from understanding it.

We have two candidates that are likely to win. One tried to overthrow an election. One didn't.

One candidate has spread lies for four years about a "stolen election", and has primed his worshippers to have have a conniption at best, and start a civil war at worst, if he loses again. One hasn't.

That leaves one candidate that I can vote for, and one candidate I have to vote against if I honestly believe in our country, our Constitution, and rule of law.  We're probably going to need to post a FAQ somewhere.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZ3oxczdnemVyZXhlbXV4dWx4NHhvaWltdHY4bHB6ZncwdDRjdnc3biZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/FreWzu4xk2a6BXzMu3/giphy.webp
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
Damn. 97 pages.  

I understand not voting for the Orange Populist Clown. I'm not because I don't live in a swing state. I don't understand allegedly liberty supporting people here claiming to take the moral high ground by previously stating they were voting for the corrupt racist anti-liberty pedo (CRAP) who actually did grab her (Tara Reade) by the P word (without consent), and now are planning to vote for the cackling authoritarian Marxist (I'm getting repetitive). I suspect that these people wouldn't vote for Thomas Massie or a reincarnated Calvin Coolidge if either of them were on the ballot.

Just about any Republican would be a better candidate than Trump, and someone I would be inclined to support by default.

If you don't understand the rationale for not supporting, or in cases like mine, actively opposing Trump at the polls, it's hard to think you're not willfully ignorant. Agreeing with it is separate from understanding it.

We have two candidates that are likely to win. One tried to overthrow an election. One didn't.

One candidate has spread lies for four years about a "stolen election", and has primed his worshippers to have have a conniption at best, and start a civil war at worst, if he loses again. One hasn't.

That leaves one candidate that I can vote for, and one candidate I have to vote against if I honestly believe in our country, our Constitution, and rule of law.  We're probably going to need to post a FAQ somewhere.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZ3oxczdnemVyZXhlbXV4dWx4NHhvaWltdHY4bHB6ZncwdDRjdnc3biZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/FreWzu4xk2a6BXzMu3/giphy.webp

One espouses Marxism, the other one doesn't (though he's a moderate D populist).  One is associated and supported an (alleged) rapist before he was no longer the candidate.  The other one is an (alleged) rapist. You really lost when you invoked the Constitution in the context of either of them. I can keep going, but you get the idea. That's why I was correct in saying "rationalization" because "rationale" wasn't quite right.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By StephenNW:

Seeing the obvious? Here’s what’s obvious to me:

Trump is a convicted felon, an insurrectionist, a literal sociopath, a con artist (Trump University), a well-known fraudster (the Trump Foundation), a rapist, a perennial whiner and perma-victim, and a person for whom many of his own former high-level staff members - including his VP, Chief of Staff, National Security Advisor, et. al - won’t vote for him either. (BTW, that last bit is what’s known as “a clue”.)

The funny thing is, if any Democrat running for president had that same embarrassing and shameful ‘resume’, people like you would be screaming bloody murder. You’d be using that fact as proof that the Democrats have finally gone off the deep end, have no functioning moral compass, and therefore have lost any right to be taken seriously. And in that circumstance…you’d be correct.

Problem is, we’re not describing the Democrat candidate above. We’re describing Donald Trump.

He’s very likely going to lose, and the entire GOP and everyone who has contributed to keeping Trump politically alive for the past eight years will 100% deserve the loss.

To me those are the things that are “obvious”. But I understand, some people need to learn these things the hard way. And so they shall.

ETA: I like the way you say Trump “SUCKS”, then in the next sentence claim he’s the “BEST” president in your lifetime. The cognitive dissonance of Trump’s supporters never ceases to amaze.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TW52:
Trump SUCKS, but the alternative is fucking TERRIBLE. Like the fact that Trump is the BEST President of my lifetime says a lot and the fact that people are still too dumb to see the obvious is amazing to me.

Trump is a convicted felon, an insurrectionist, a literal sociopath, a con artist (Trump University), a well-known fraudster (the Trump Foundation), a rapist, a perennial whiner and perma-victim, and a person for whom many of his own former high-level staff members - including his VP, Chief of Staff, National Security Advisor, et. al - won’t vote for him either. (BTW, that last bit is what’s known as “a clue”.)

The funny thing is, if any Democrat running for president had that same embarrassing and shameful ‘resume’, people like you would be screaming bloody murder. You’d be using that fact as proof that the Democrats have finally gone off the deep end, have no functioning moral compass, and therefore have lost any right to be taken seriously. And in that circumstance…you’d be correct.

Problem is, we’re not describing the Democrat candidate above. We’re describing Donald Trump.

He’s very likely going to lose, and the entire GOP and everyone who has contributed to keeping Trump politically alive for the past eight years will 100% deserve the loss.

To me those are the things that are “obvious”. But I understand, some people need to learn these things the hard way. And so they shall.

ETA: I like the way you say Trump “SUCKS”, then in the next sentence claim he’s the “BEST” president in your lifetime. The cognitive dissonance of Trump’s supporters never ceases to amaze.

Very well put. Unfortunately, being objective and rational will get you nowhere here. It’s not worth trying.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 10:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:
mean tweet?  trump haters run to tell the teacher.

nice tweet?  trump haters say he's lying.  

trump haters are also not hung up on any politician either, they could care less.

trump haters have also posted multiple times a day about hating trump for years.

TRUMP

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84273/1000000688_jpg-3304632.JPG

TRUMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2qraZKD4hI

TRUMP

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-71.jpg
View Quote

Here’s the thing. I don’t hate Trump. I’m just not going to vote for him.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

I intend to write in Nicki Haley
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2024 10:58:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uncle_big_green] [#5]
Originally Posted By Cja11B2P:

Very well put. Unfortunately, being objective and rational will get you nowhere here. It’s not worth trying.
View All Quotes
Trump SUCKS, but the alternative is fucking TERRIBLE. Like the fact that Trump is the BEST President of my lifetime says a lot and the fact that people are still too dumb to see the obvious is amazing to me.

I'm not voting for the Orange Man, but LOL. FKH supported and is part of the sexual assaulter FJB's administration. Believe all women/Tara Reade, and your lying eyes with those videos and pics of kiddie sniffing and groping.

We can discuss racism next if you want.

See Orange Cult, I call BS on everyone who deserves it. That even sometimes includes myself, but that's not warranted today.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Damn. 97 pages.  

I understand not voting for the Orange Populist Clown. I'm not because I don't live in a swing state. I don't understand allegedly liberty supporting people here claiming to take the moral high ground by previously stating they were voting for the corrupt racist anti-liberty pedo (CRAP) who actually did grab her (Tara Reade) by the P word (without consent), and now are planning to vote for the cackling authoritarian Marxist (I'm getting repetitive). I suspect that these people wouldn't vote for Thomas Massie or a reincarnated Calvin Coolidge if either of them were on the ballot.

I don’t understand allegedly liberty supporting people here who supported trump at anytime between 2020 and 2023. But here we are.

Anyway, there is only 1 poster in this entire thread voting for Harris.

Make it two. I’ll be voting for Harris. Above, macros73 well-explained why. There’s only one candidate in this election who - as much as I may disagree with her on policy - is not a blatant, proven threat to the rule of law and U.S. Constitution.

In the past, conservatives would have long ago kicked Trump to the curb. Nowadays however, the GOP establishment is too cowardly and spineless to get rid of the guy. And so they should, and will, pay the political price for abandoning any semblance of still being a conservative party.

Just as with drug addicts, the GOP will need to hit rock bottom before it decides to confront its massive problem. My hope is that when Trump loses, enough people on the political right will finally understand that their 2016 Faustian bargain was a really bad idea all along, and that returning to actual conservatism instead of neo-populism will serve them well. And if they don’t, well…the political marketplace will continue to self-sort. At the expense of those of us who still believe in the original, actual conservative values that made America great.

Kinzinger’s speech last week basically reflects how I feel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIYSU5omhqM

Have you lost your f#cking mind using this POS Kinzinger as an example???

Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger says he's 'open' to AR-15 ban

Kinzinger: Gun owners should help dismantle the Second Amendment

Republicans Speak Out in Favor of AR-15 Ban: 'Certainly Open to That'

Kinzinger knows as well as most people that with a Democrat in the Oval Office, gun control is a non starter. How much gun control did we get under Obama and Biden? Before either of them were elected the Arfcom intelligencia assured us that they’d implement gun control.

Didn’t happen. Why? Because Republicans in Congress actually care about gun control and will stop it when they don’t also hold the Executive Branch.

We’re far more likely to get gun control with Trump in the White House. That’s because Trump in the White House assures a Democrat House and Senate, and if they passed and presented a gun control bill to Trump that had majority support amongst the electorate, he’d sign it in a heartbeat.

That’s not just my opinion. History demonstrates that’s how it works.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]

I believe Trump’s actions following the 2020 election should have resulted in him going to prison. He is entirely unqualified to hold office. And yet, I simply cannot fathom Harris in the WH.

It’s two awful choices, and I hate it.
View All Quotes

Make it two. I’ll be voting for Harris. Above, macros73 well-explained why. There’s only one candidate in this election who - as much as I may disagree with her on policy - is not a blatant, proven threat to the rule of law and U.S. Constitution.

In the past, conservatives would have long ago kicked Trump to the curb. Nowadays however, the GOP establishment is too cowardly and spineless to get rid of the guy. And so they should, and will, pay the political price for abandoning any semblance of still being a conservative party.

Just as with drug addicts, the GOP will need to hit rock bottom before it decides to confront its massive problem. My hope is that when Trump loses, enough people on the political right will finally understand that their 2016 Faustian bargain was a really bad idea all along, and that returning to actual conservatism instead of neo-populism will serve them well. And if they don’t, well…the political marketplace will continue to self-sort. At the expense of those of us who still believe in the original, actual conservative values that made America great.

I believe Trump’s actions following the 2020 election should have resulted in him going to prison. He is entirely unqualified to hold office. And yet, I simply cannot fathom Harris in the WH.

It blows my mind that some people can understand exactly who and what Trump is, and understand that he is antithetical to everything that made this country great. And yet still say, “But I’m going to vote for the guy.”

I know there are plenty of people here on Arfcom who will be voting for Harris, who don’t want to publicly say so. Be it tribalism, fear of not moving with the crowd, being unpopular amongst anonymous “basement dwellers”* as if you should give a flying fuck what they think to begin with, or any other reason, they don’t want to publicly acknowledge that Trump is far more dangerous a candidate than almost anyone else on either side of the aisle.

Trump has already lost at least 10-15% of the votes that barely got him across the finish line in 2016. And he isn’t more popular today than he was in 2016. The guy is going to lose, whine that he was cheated or that the election was “stolen”, and eventually go down in the history books as America’s most pathetic loser.

Vote for that if you feel you must. I won’t be joining you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Fixed it for you. No charge.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fargo007:

Rent free. I have no rational argument to make, but what you wrote angers me so much that I feel compelled to contribute an ad hominem.

Yeah, 90% of the responses to my (relatively few) comments here on GD are just like fargo007’s. They can’t actually refute anything I’ve said so…memes, one-liners, ad hominems, etc.

I like it. That’s how you can always tell they’re on their back feet.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
He was a fucking Rhino and believes you need to be 21 to own a gun. He is saying the same shit you guys hate Trump for.

So do you support being 21 to own a AR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qctZVvjN2Mc

He says the same shit people hate Trump for, you like gun banning democrats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ut23hYc5xY
View All Quotes

Make it two. I'll be voting for Harris. Above, macros73 well-explained why. There's only one candidate in this election who - as much as I may disagree with her on policy - is not a blatant, proven threat to the rule of law and U.S. Constitution.

Just as with drug addicts, the GOP will need to hit rock bottom before it decides to confront its massive problem. My hope is that when Trump loses, enough people on the political right will finally understand that their 2016 Faustian bargain was a really bad idea all along, and that returning to actual conservatism instead of neo-populism will serve them well. And if they don't, well the political marketplace will continue to self-sort. At the expense of those of us who still believe in the original, actual conservative values that made America great.

Kinzinger's speech last week basically reflects how I feel:

He was a fucking Rhino and believes you need to be 21 to own a gun. He is saying the same shit you guys hate Trump for.

So do you support being 21 to own a AR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qctZVvjN2Mc

He says the same shit people hate Trump for, you like gun banning democrats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ut23hYc5xY

You think the only, or even primary, reason I dislike Trump is because he’s not a 2nd Amendment supporter? LOL! That’s only one of his many flaws, and probably not in the top 5.

Your entire post employs two different logical fallacies. Want to guess which ones, or do I need to tell you?
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 11:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
That guy did the same things they said trump did
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Republicans like Kinzinger are a large part in why IL went from blue to BLUE BLUE.

That guy did the same things they said trump did

Really?

Kinzinger lost an election but falsely claimed he was cheated?

Kinzinger raped a woman?

Kinzinger called his fellow veterans “suckers”?

Kinzinger’s foundation was shut down for blatant fraud?

Kinzinger cheated on multiple wives and then lied (and continues to lie) about it?

Kinzinger constantly has nice things to say about Communists, and even writes them “love letters”?

Your false equivalency is amusing.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 11:53:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone claiming to support freedom and voting for FKH instead of Mickey Mouse in a solidly blue state is amusing - in a disturbing way.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Yes, I’ve been aware for the last 16+ years that Arfcom - and especially Arfcom GD - isn’t the place one goes to get thoughtful, contemplative, insightful political analysis.

All the more reason to occasionally come here and expose people to unpleasant realities that don’t want to hear.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 1:03:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Here's the thing. I don't hate Trump. I'm just not going to vote for him.
View Quote
So you admit that you would be more happy if Kamala won.
Because we will get her or Trump and not voting for Trump allows a brain dead commies vote for Kamala to count.

Link Posted: 8/29/2024 2:54:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Really?

Kinzinger raped a woman?

Kinzinger cheated on multiple wives and then lied (and continues to lie) about it?

Kinzinger constantly has nice things to say about Communists, and even writes them “love letters”?

View Quote

Trump was cheated, and technically so were the American people, only idiots believe the shit that happened was on the level.

The rest of you shit is dumb,

Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:47:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By EvilApplesauce:

Trump was cheated, and technically so were the American people, only idiots believe the shit that happened was on the level.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2024 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#16]

It blows my mind that some people can understand exactly who and what Trump is, and understand that he is antithetical to everything that made this country great. And yet still say, “But I’m going to vote for the guy.”

I know there are plenty of people here on Arfcom who will be voting for Harris, who don’t want to publicly say so. Be it tribalism, fear of not moving with the crowd, being unpopular amongst anonymous “basement dwellers”* as if you should give a flying fuck what they think to begin with, or any other reason, they don’t want to publicly acknowledge that Trump is far more dangerous a candidate than almost anyone else on either side of the aisle.

Trump has already lost at least 10-15% of the votes that barely got him across the finish line in 2016. And he isn’t more popular today than he was in 2016. The guy is going to lose, whine that he was cheated or that the election was “stolen”, and eventually go down in the history books as America’s most pathetic loser.

View All Quotes

I don’t disagree with pretty much anything that you said, other than the allegation that he is “far more dangerous.” Even then, I understand people who can’t bring themselves to vote for him, and choose to go 3rd party, but to actively support Kamala is insane if you’re remotely conservative.

Kamala wants to put fucking price controls on our food supply. Trump doesn’t.

She wants to skyrocket capital gains taxes and apply them to unrealized gains. Trump doesn’t.

She has actively participated in law-fare against both private citizens and public oponents. Trump- for all his blustering- hasn’t.

She participated in suppression of information to influence an election. Trump didn’t.

And for all the talk of a civil war, the only shots fired so far didn’t come from Trump supporters.

Link Posted: 8/29/2024 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Really?

Kinzinger raped a woman?

View Quote

MTGA assures me Trump did none of that, and even if he did, he’s still the lesser of two evils, because Harris is the second coming of Lenin.  

Good thing I’m happily libertarian.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

MTGA assures me Trump did none of that, and even if he did, he’s still the lesser of two evils, because Harris is the second coming of Lenin.  

View All Quotes

Really?

Kinzinger raped a woman?

Stop spreading your disinformation. All good Trumpettes know that Lenin was the first coming of Harris.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
So you admit that you would be more happy if Kamala won.
Because we will get her or Trump and not voting for Trump allows a brain dead commies vote for Kamala to count.

View Quote

Y’all keep talking about commies, but Trump himself and. People in his inner circle never miss a chance to spout platitudes and admiration over a no-shit socialist dictator…at the same time painting Harris and the Dems as risking WW3 to oppose said socialist dictator?

Historically, birds of a feather stick together.

Historically, democrats have had no problem starting a war.

The evidence says Trump is a socialist with an inner circle of socialists and Harris is a warmongering democrat.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Stop spreading your disinformation. All good Trumpettes know that Lenin was the first coming of Harris.
View Quote

I’m confused.  Trumpettes tell me commies are bad, but Trump is always gushing over how great a certain Russian dictator is for wanting to get the band back together (by force) and upgrade to a soviet dictator.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#22]

I’m confused.  Trumpettes tell me commies are bad, but Trump is always gushing over how great a certain Russian dictator is for wanting to get the band back together (by force) and upgrade to a soviet dictator.  
View Quote

Don't forget his bro crush on Kim Jong Un another commie.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 8/29/2024 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View All Quotes

People whine about going to war, and being in other nation affairs.

When Trump created peace and distance from other nation’s affairs y’all are mad on how he does business.
Trump literally told them to don’t fuck around and we can be friends. Y’all don’t remember trumps digs at lil Kim or his talks with Putin.

I’m so glad Harris and Biden have the gall to stand up to Putin so no we are not in a proxy war getting close to real war (oh wait.)
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

This is one of those elections where I'm glad I don't live in a swing state.

I'm not sure what happens when Trump loses.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 2:40:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#26]
Originally Posted By K2QB3:

This is one of those elections where I'm glad I don't live in a swing state.

I'm not sure what happens when Trump loses.
View Quote

The cult of trump will make up conspiracies and blame everyone but trump.  They’ve been laying the groundwork for months.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#27]

When Trump created peace and distance from other nation’s affairs y’all are mad on how he does business.
Trump literally told them to don’t fuck around and we can be friends. Y’all don’t remember trumps digs at lil Kim or his talks with Putin.

I’m so glad Harris and Biden have the gall to stand up to Putin so no we are not in a proxy war getting close to real war (oh wait.)
View All Quotes

"Rump created peace and distance from other nation’s affairs"

Trump vetoes measure to end US involvement in Yemen war
https://apnews.com/article/1b17cee217b344d8a3a03642139fb606

Declaring war on hurricanes:

"A 2017 NSC memo describes that second conversation, in which Trump asked whether the administration should bomb hurricanes to stop them from hitting the homeland."
https://www.axios.com/2019/08/25/trump-nuclear-bombs-hurricanes

Bolstered Russian interests by withdrawing from the Open Skies treaty:

US formally withdraws from Open Skies Treaty that bolstered European security
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/politics/us-withdrawal-open-skies/index.html

Some successes, but generally, a failure:

"Last but by no means least, Trump’s handling of foreign policy succumbed to his own defects of character. His genius for self-promotion and remarkable ability to defy existing norms could not overcome his ignorance of most areas of policy, distrust of genuine expertise, short attention span, incorrigible dishonesty, and inability to place the national interest ahead of his own need for attention and adulation. Qualities that had sometimes worked in his up-and-down business career, in reality TV, and even on the campaign trail proved wholly unsuited to the tasks of governing, especially in the unforgiving world of foreign policy. In the end, even America’s many remaining advantages could not make up for Trump’s innate incompetence."

Trump’s Final Foreign-Policy Report Card
A look back at four years of big ambitions, a handful of successes—and many more failures.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/05/trumps-final-foreign-policy-report-card/
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 2:48:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Heineken] [#28]
Propaganda will get some votes
Hate for trump will get the most votes
The rest will be harvested

They ballot harvested in key localities last time, it worked, why would they stop now...or ever.

I'll grab my popcorn and watch the biggest shit hole Dem run cities continue to collapse.  And the videos showing the Mexican gangs taking over the cities that voted for Dems is gonna be hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Really?

Kinzinger raped a woman?

Well, if you listened to what she said about equality and equity...
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Kinzinger knows as well as most people that with a Democrat in the Oval Office, gun control is a non starter. How much gun control did we get under Obama and Biden? Before either of them were elected the Arfcom intelligencia assured us that they'd implement gun control.

Didn't happen. Why? Because Republicans in Congress actually care about gun control and will stop it when they don't also hold the Executive Branch.

We're far more likely to get gun control with Trump in the White House. That's because Trump in the White House assures a Democrat House and Senate, and if they passed and presented a gun control bill to Trump that had majority support amongst the electorate, he'd sign it in a heartbeat.

That's not just my opinion. History demonstrates that's how it works.
View Quote
That dude wants more gun control

Rep. Adam Kinzinger: GOP Must Create Solutions For Gun Reform

Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Now I know you are trolling.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Heineken:

They ballot harvested in key localities last time, it worked, why would they stop now...or ever.

I'll grab my popcorn and watch the biggest shit hole Dem run cities continue to collapse.  And the videos showing the Mexican gangs taking over the cities that voted for Dems is gonna be hilarious.
View Quote

Prime example right here. Trump lost 2020. Get over it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

What good did sucking off Putin and Lil Kim do? It brought no lasting measures other than to stroke Trump's ego. All show and no go is not true diplomatic policy or change.

You guys think Trump is an alpha, but that's only in your heads. The rest of the world sees him as a clown and buffoon that is easily manipulated by praise and platitudes.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

The cult of trump will make up conspiracies and blame everyone but trump.  They’ve been laying the groundwork for months.
View Quote

Just like 2020.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#35]
I get not voting for Trump.  So those who are going to vote for Kamala the Marxist to oppose him.

Will you vote against down ballot Republicans if they support/are endorsed by Trump?

If The Kid Sniffer was still running would you vote for him against Trump?  He has multiple allegations of sexual assault and is all over video sniffing and getting handsy with kids.  

Just wondering how far this goes with some.  Just Trump or get rid of any other "Trumpers"?
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#36]
There’s still a couple of days left to change it to a   Desantamonius/Nasty Nicky. ticket.

Chances would be better..
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Careful Steve.

This one here, clearly will outmatch your intellect.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Really?

Kinzinger raped a woman?

I don't like her policy suggestions re: taxing unrealized gains, and I didn't like it when Trump signed a bill to tax unrealized gains, either.

Trump's USSC had an opportunity to rule that the federal government cannot tax unrealized games. The court chickened out:

---

Instead, Kavanaugh explained, the real “precise and narrow question” before the justices was whether Congress can attribute income that an entity has realized but not distributed to its shareholders or partners and then tax that income."

---

Thomas, a George H.W. Bush nominee, addressed it directly in his dissent (with riding along and hopefully learning something):

---

Justice Clarence Thomas dissented from the court’s decision, in an opinion joined by Justice Neil Gorsuch. He argued that for purposes of the 16th Amendment, “income” is only income that a taxpayer receives. And because the Moores “never actually received any of their investment gains,” he contended, “those unrealized gains could not be taxed as ‘income.’”

---

https://www.scotusblog.com/2024/06/court-upholds-trump-era-corporate-tax-on-foreign-earnings/
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Yeah, 90% of the responses to my (relatively few) comments here on GD are just like fargo007’s. They can’t actually refute anything I’ve said so…memes, one-liners, ad hominems, etc.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fargo007:

Rent free. I have no rational argument to make, but what you wrote angers me so much that I feel compelled to contribute an ad hominem.

Rent free.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Heineken:

View Quote

You’re bitching about ballot harvesting?   Just wait until one of these brainiacs comes up with instant registration and voting by thumbprint on a tablet brought door to door by volunteers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:37:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#43]
Originally Posted By Network_Daddy:
I get not voting for Trump.  So those who are going to vote for Kamala the Marxist to oppose him.

Will you vote against down ballot Republicans if they support/are endorsed by Trump?

If The Kid Sniffer was still running would you vote for him against Trump?  He has multiple allegations of sexual assault and is all over video sniffing and getting handsy with kids.  

Just wondering how far this goes with some.  Just Trump or get rid of any other "Trumpers"?
View Quote

"Never Trump" seems pretty clear.

Endorsed by Trump isn't necessarily damning. If they've supported Trump's lies, especially his lies purporting a "stolen" election, then they can fuck off too.

Trump refused to endorse McCormick for US Senate in 2022 because he wouldn't support the stolen election lies. Trump endorsed Oz, and PA elected Fetterman instead of a Trump stooge.

Trump endorsed McCormick for 2024. Here's hoping McCormick doesn't start spouting the orange koolaid. I don't want to vote for Casey any more than I want to vote for Harris.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#44]

You’re bitching about ballot harvesting?   Just wait until one of these brainiacs comes up with instant registration and voting by thumbprint on a tablet brought door to door by volunteers.
View Quote

They are already coming up with automatic registration schemes.

Thumbprint will never fly or be proposed however. They don't even want you to have to prove you are a citizen or show ID.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

If writing in or third party is an easy choice versus Marxist Harris and commie cucker Trump, it’s just as easy to do so down ballot against Harris/Trump disciples.  

I don’t get it.  You’re either for the Constitution or you aren’t.   Trump isn’t and doesn’t even pretend. Sone of his disciples pretend to, but when daddy says so the children will get in line…against the USC.  Trump is no genius, but he learned his lesson by the end of 2020.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Creepy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Thumbprint will never fly or be proposed however. They don't even want you to have to prove you are a citizen or show ID.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Yeah, that would have too much voter identification and is therefore racist.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#48]

If writing in or third party is an easy choice versus Marxist Harris and commie cucker Trump, it’s just as easy to do so down ballot against Harris/Trump disciples.  

I don’t get it.  You’re either for the Constitution or you aren’t.   Trump isn’t and doesn’t even pretend. Sone of his disciples pretend to, but when daddy says so the children will get in line…against the USC.  Trump is no genius, but he learned his lesson by the end of 2020.
View All Quotes

Cool, I was just wondering if one would vote to give Congress and the Presidency to the Dems or what.  Mostly aimed at those who say they will vote Harris to oppose Trump rather than not vote for either.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

What part of the Constitution won't the marxist democrats attack and subvert?

Would they protect any part of the Bill of Rights?
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#50]

Cool, I was just wondering if one would vote to give Congress and the Presidency to the Dems or what.  Mostly aimed at those who say they will vote Harris to oppose Trump rather than not vote for either.  
View Quote

I'd prefer to see Congress, or at least the Senate, under Republican control. A division of power between parties would limit the worst excesses of each.
Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 98 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top