Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]
48 replies and 2625 views and counting all because I created controversy from your mystery @Glocklover.

You should be thanking me. I accept Zelle and Snickers bars. PM me for details
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seriously where do they find these idiots.  I would never talk details about my company or my job with a stranger.
View Quote

Its only going to get much easier doing this kind of reporting....  We're entering a new golden age of diversity hires.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#3]
So they’re doing it to try and get ahead of future variants and have vaccines ready to go? Oh the humanity!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:55:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Seriously where do they find these idiots.  I would never talk details about my company or my job with a stranger.
View Quote

Come on, we all know. They (PV) wouldn't be in business if they didn't have people easily led to believe "BOMBSHELL" things.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
DNW, only read the text. Sounded like they are saying they would like to mutate the virus in the lab to develop effective vaccines to get ahead of the virus and have vaccines ready before it mutates naturally. If so that would only be sinister if they planned to release the mutated virus.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Project Nothingburger

BOMBSHELL!!!!

DNW, only read the text. Sounded like they are saying they would like to mutate the virus in the lab to develop effective vaccines to get ahead of the virus and have vaccines ready before it mutates naturally. If so that would only be sinister if they planned to release the mutated virus.

That's how I read it as well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Ronnie Milsap  could have seen this coming.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So they’re doing it to try and get ahead of future variants and have vaccines ready to go? Oh the humanity!
View Quote

Or they are trying to make more variants to keep the cash cow going.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, it do make the legions of the jabbed manifest themselves
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Great, more evidence about things that a lot of people suspected but couldn't prove and weren't allowed to talk about.  But, at what point is the evidence going to matter?  At what point will mainstream society accept the truth?  At what point are the politicians, the media, big tech, and the drug companies going to be held to account for their deeds?  

The most outrageous unacceptable and evil shit is going on but nothing ever happens.  The media will either ignore the story or lie about it and then bury it.  It just goes away.  Nothing ever changes, nobody is ever punished, we all just move on to the next story of lies and corruption.  The country that we all believed in and thought we were living in...............does not exist.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
48 replies and 2625 views and counting all because I created controversy from your mystery @Glocklover.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And nothing will happen in 3 2 1

Because Dr Fucky, dem politicians, and MSM are all in on it!

View Quote

Pretty much this. Someone call me and let me know when they are all standing at the stairs of the gallows waiting their turn. I'm not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#13]
The problem with their plan is that the vaccine doesn't work and is dangerous, but I guess there are plenty of idiots who will continue taking it.  I definitely know a few.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#14]
This is some Weyland-Yutani, Aliens universe level shit
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I just read the transcript.  Holy shit!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#16]

And GD keeps telling me to not be worried about Nukes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Amazing the people on this forum will dismiss this as a Nothingburger.

It SHOULD be enormous as it is highly disturbing if true.
View Quote

Spikebrains think they owe their life to Pfizer
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:02:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know what Zelle is, but Snickers may be doable. Due to inflation being so high, could I send individual Snickers bars over time?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:03:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's how I read it as well.
View Quote
Did you watch the video? It came off quite differently, though I erred to caution at first as well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:03:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, you got it Dr. Fauci.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:03:49 PM EDT
[#22]
The good news is, now that they've been caught there can be no more covid mutations.

I wonder if now we can find whoever makes the flu virus different every year.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#23]
And yet nothing will come if this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't know what Zelle is, but Snickers may be doable. Due to inflation being so high, could I send individual Snickers bars over time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might be missing an historic moment on arfcom….
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#25]
My DIL is a chemist for Pfizer.  Works over in the west side of the state.  I gotta get her take on this one.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is exactly what the Wuhan lab was doing and it didn’t work out how they thought it would. Or did it mwahahahaha!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Yawn
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:09:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yawn
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is some Weyland-Yutani, Aliens universe level shit
View Quote

Everybody wants to do capitalism until it's time to do capitalist shit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So you didn't actually watch it, but you are an expert on the content and dictate that it is perfectly acceptable behavior for a pharmaceutical company .  

Interesting approach.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Project Nothingburger

BOMBSHELL!!!!

So you didn't actually watch it, but you are an expert on the content and dictate that it is perfectly acceptable behavior for a pharmaceutical company .  

Interesting approach.

As stated I only read the article. Never claimed to be an expert and I doubt that few, if any, of the posters in this thread are. Will watch and if video differs from the text will admit such. However, from the article it sounds like they are aware of the risks of letting the mutated virus get loose. If the video reveals an admission of a plan or desire to release a mutated virus then my point is moot.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Discussion

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#32]
And people right here, unconscionable, feckless, maliciously jealous people right here on this forum are still advocating or this poison.

Off to the dungeon for some suppression.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Computer Antivirus companies have been doing it for years.  Why not a vaccine company for humans...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

?
View Quote

Like someone said, nothing ever happens from this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Is anyone at all surprised by this?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:15:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The problem with their plan is that the vaccine doesn't work and is dangerous, but I guess there are plenty of idiots who will continue taking it.  I definitely know a few.

View Quote

I overheard someone at the pharmacy a few weeks ago who was there for either their 4th or 5th shot.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:16:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll accept individual snickers bars but I'll have to charge 1 fun size per full size per week as interest.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Censored from GD lol. So this is the covid forum.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:21:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'll accept individual snickers bars but I'll have to charge 1 fun size per full size per week as interest.
View Quote

Fair enough.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#42]
The black dude's words say one thing but his whole demeanor says another.  It screams guilty.  They guy knows what they are doing it sketchy at best and criminally dangerous at worst.  It's pretty clear the he thinks it is gain of function by another name.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Welcome to the dungeon.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Computer Antivirus companies have been doing it for years.  Why not a vaccine company for humans...
View Quote

*Bill Gates enters the chat
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for the moderation.  Your efforts are impeccable.  

/s
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Topic moved. What a fucking joke. This should be fucking stickied in GD, not moved.

Wonder how much of that booster cash found it's way here....
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow. That pretty much assures complicity.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
And people right here, unconscionable, feckless, maliciously jealous people right here on this forum are still advocating or this poison.

Off to the dungeon for some suppression.
View Quote

why are you still here
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:29:42 PM EDT
[#49]
The mods have *no* shame.

Disgusting.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The number of people who are willing to talk about what should be a company's most classified information while on a date is mind blowing.  
View Quote

I can only think it's one of two things:

1-The guy's conscious is so shocked he just has to get it out, or
2-Only dishonorable people would hang around to be involved in such a thing ("There is no honor among thieves")

I'm kind of leaning towards #2, because if it were #1, he would have already left.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top