Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
REST IN PEACE (Page 114 of 208)
Page / 208
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope all of our prayers are reaching you Jeff. Take strength from those.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 1:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Page 1 please.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 2:37:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 2:42:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Praying for less pain for you.
God bless you.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 2:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Good night, you guys.  The early risers will be up soon.  

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 3:32:06 AM EDT
[#6]
fuck cancer

get better now!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 3:33:45 AM EDT
[#7]
God Bless you tonight...
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 3:35:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 4:46:35 AM EDT
[#9]
BTT
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 4:53:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I hope today brings you a good day Jeff. God Bless.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 4:55:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Prayers and a Friday morning bump.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 4:56:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Good morning Jeff.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:19:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Morning Jeff and Reta . . . Prayers sent for a good day.

dp
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:48:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:

Good night, you guys.  The early risers will be up soon.  

View Quote

Dat be me.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#15]
nothing better than a mourning donation,,,,,,,, gofundme
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:50:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diehippy] [#16]

Originally Posted By txpopgun:

nothing better than a morning donation,,,,,,,, gofundme
View Quote
FIFY

Stay strong Jeff!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:59:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Intune] [#17]
Originally Posted By XCRmonger:

http://youtu.be/Hf-1rtYPjjE
View Quote

You are SO talented!  This drawing is incredible and says so much to the viewer.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Good morning Jeff and Rita.
Stay strong and don't give up.
I hope this is a better day and the two of you are in good spirits.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:12:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Good morning from beautiful Colorado.

You folks are still in our prayers.
God bless
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:13:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Thinking of You Jeff.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:20:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Prayers for a better day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#22]
May Jesus' healing hand touch you today.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:45:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:47:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Good Morning Jeff! still here sending out healing energy.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Thinking about you this morning. Stay strong and keep up the fight.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Thid thread reminds me of an elevator

that keeps cycleing between the second and first floors.

Hang in there my friends.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:51:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2000Z3M] [#27]
morning from west texas. hope yall are doing well

PS: my offer still stands for me to buy the family t-day dinner. Just let me know.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Jeff, continued prayers for you and your family.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Thinking positive thoughts in your direction my man.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Morning prayers sent. Stay strong Jeff and Reta.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Almost 2 years ago after being diagnosed with melanoma on my right temple, with the probability that it had mestastasized, I went to team and asked for prayer.
In no  time prayers were being given all over the country.
After surgery and 6 months of tests and procedures I am clean.
There was victory in prayer.

Then this year, after 18 hours in the hospital with my wife close to death, I went home to get some rest, and in utter desperation again posted to team asking for prayer.
Four days later she was home. Now fully recovered and I have a hard time keeping up with her.

Tonight I found out my friend Mike has passed after 10 years battling cancer . He was given less than a year to live almost  10 years ago. He had told me then of his plan to go out on his own- suicide. It never happened- in the end, his faith and belief helped him ride this horse right into the ground .
We had spent years as friends- rode thousands of miles on our bikes, camping, sharing laughter and tears.
The last 3 years have been horrific.
He is free now, and in that there is victory.

And now Jeff, Reta and family.
Reaching out simply for prayer, Jeff got that and so much more. His simple request has ignited faith, love, understanding and renewal. Friendship as well.
In the midst of his terrible battle he was given another task- bringing all these things and more to hundreds around the world.
And regardless of outcome, there is victory.

Lord, we come to you now, asking that not which we want, but praying that thy will be done. We commend into your hands Jeff, Reta and family. We don 't know what the day will bring but pray we will see your hand on all of it.
We ask also for peace and understanding for all touched by you through Jeff and family, that the lessons learned, the faith and love renewed and ignited during this time will not be forgotten, that it will grow and prosper.
Through your son Jeff, many have taken up your sword, put on your armor. And so, Lord, we pray
For victory.
Amen
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:50:36 AM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By BoatBuilder:

I just got out of the ER for chest and L arm pain, I have bunches of needle holes in me and a bunch of EKG leads still stuck to me. Even so It was nothing compared to what Jeff and family are enduring. I did briefly think I was going to cash out. gonna take a nap now and then leave hotel and go back home to my family for a few days. I am exceedingly thankful I can do so.

Hang in there Jeff and family.
View Quote
Yep, Jeff's battle makes me feel kinda like a Suzy for bitchin' about my lupus....  Cancer makes this look like the sniffles.  

The Czechers family is praying that God gives you and your family the strength to see this through.  

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By usjet:
Almost 2 years ago after being diagnosed with melanoma on my right temple, with the probability that it had mestastasized, I went to team and asked for prayer.

Then this year, after 18 hours in the hospital with my wife close to death, I went home to get some rest, and in utter desperation again posted to team asking for prayer.
Four days later she was home. Now fully recovered and I have a hard time keeping up with her.

Tonight I found out my friend Mike has passed after 10 years battling cancer . He was given less than a year to live almost  10 years ago. He had told me then of his plan to go out on his own- suicide. It never happened- in the end, his faith and belief helped him ride this horse right into the ground .
We had spent years as friends- rode thousands of miles on our bikes, camping, sharing laughter and tears.

Reaching out simply for prayer, Jeff got that and so much more. His simple request has ignited faith, love, understanding and renewal. Friendship as well.
In the midst of his terrible battle he was given another task- bringing all these things and more to hundreds around the world.

Lord, we come to you now, asking that not which we want, but praying that thy will be done. We commend into your hands Jeff, Reta and family. We don 't know what the day will bring but pray we will see your hand on all of it.
We ask also for peace and understanding for all touched by you through Jeff and family, that the lessons learned, the faith and love renewed and ignited during this time will not be forgotten, that it will grow and prosper.
Through your son Jeff, many have taken up your sword, put on your armor. And so, Lord, we pray
For victory.
Amen
View Quote

I cannot think of better words  for Jeff's case.

THERE IS VICTORY IN PRAYER.

Of everything posted in this thread, those words move me to tears.  They ring so true to my soul.  I've been hospitalized near death twice in the past ten years.  I felt the power of prayers for me and the comfort they brought.  I know that Jeff is surely feeling that now.

God bless and keep Jeff, Reta and their children.  God bless the doctors and staff tending to Jeff,  God bless everyone who's read this amazing story of humanity on display.  We pray for a happy ending in Jeff's illness, but whatever happens at this point will be Jeff's victory.  A victory over the cancer or the victory of Jeff's eternal life over the pain and suffering of what has befallen him in this life.  And it will be God's victory because every soul that has been touched by this episode is surely moved a step closer to God, whether they know it or are willing to admit it or not.

God bless you Jeff.  Get well brother, please get well.  I'd like to get to meet you and see you go shooting with your son at some future Arfcom get-together.  May God make it so.  If not, I'll see you on the other side.  Either way we'll celebrate the victory in all these prayers for you.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:01:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Continued prayers Jeff and Reta.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:06:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Good morning from a cold yet Sunny SC Jeff.  Prayers for you and the family on this day!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Good morning all, prayers out.  Live each minute.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By d16man:

Good morning from a cold yet Sunny SC Jeff.  Prayers for you and the family on this day!
View Quote

Likewise good morning from the not cold and soon to be sunny Other SC, Jeff!

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By usjet:

For victory.
Amen
View Quote

Good morning Jeff and family. Normally, and Jeff you know this, as we have been in hundreds of threads together, that I am one of the meandering, and long winded posters here. There is nothing that I can add to that which I quoted above. Jeff, your faith, and your strength has brought so many of us closer to God, and God has been working through you and your family.

All I can say, is get well, and God bless you and yours.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Good morning Jeff and Reta.

I hope today is a good day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:18:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Watching the sun rise over the mountains here in Colorado.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Good morning Jeff. Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#42]
We are all pulling & praying for you Jeff.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:33:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Good morning from Kansas.  It's pheasant season!  
Keeping you and your family in my prayers.  Keep fighting, Brother!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:36:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Jeff and Reta,

Y'all are still in my families thoughts and prayers.

Hope your weekend goes well!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Good morning from the Gulf Coast!

I hope that every day is better than the last.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Good morning Jeff and Reta...

I believe, Lord, but may I believe more firmly.
I hope, but may I hope more securely.
I love, but may I love more ardently.
I grieve, but may I grieve more deeply.

Direct me by your wisdom. Keep me in your grace.
Console me with your mercy. Protect me with your power.

Amen
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:21:30 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't know what your son's name is or if he is at home but I sent a gift to him at the address you gave me.  The gift is from Amazon and is addressed to "Jeff's Son".  

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#48]
A warm hidey-ho from frosty central Missouri!
Another day of hope and another opportunity to witness a miracle manifested from the combined will of a thousand determined Arfcommers.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Still thinking of you Jeff.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Prayers this AM for Jeff and family...

Bump to page 1
Page / 208
REST IN PEACE (Page 114 of 208)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top