Page / 5099
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:17:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/12/blind-item-2_17.html

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2020
Blind Item #2

This A+ list government official is going to have to give a much better explanation as to why he was listed as the point of contact on the legal documents for a modeling company used for prostitution and trafficking. The company was started by the person arrested earlier today.

View Quote

Maybe I didn't read it far enough but "this A+ list Gov official" doesn't cut it for me anymore....I want a name.  If arrested should be easy to find but only giving my "instant response" on the matter.

ETA...had to edit anyway....page ownage per RS rules....
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:17:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#2]
View Quote

IDK -- is he poppin' up on a wave?  Clinton is 6'2.   How tall is Roberts?  Is Clinton squating?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:17:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

How many warheads do they have that can reach us?  I'd wager they send everything they have in response.
View Quote

To further confuse you, how many warheads are unaccounted for? I know South Africa has at least one that went missing many years ago.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

#RESISTANCE has taught us well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

#RESISTANCE has taught us well.
I had a few DM's today asking what SDC was, but nobody here asked. You guys just get me and it makes me feel good.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:18:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I may be in an exceptional "Burn it" mood tonight.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By elcope:

And the primary survivors would be?
View Quote

Whisky drinkers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:21:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#8]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

IDK -- is he poppin' up on a wave?  Clinton is 6'2.   How tall is Roberts?  Is Clinton squating?
View Quote

Wouldn't the dude appear much taller due to his proximity to the camera vs Clinton & Co. who appear to be at least 8 feet, or more, further away?

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:21:30 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Please baby Jesus.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
View Quote

Yeah

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:22:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Whisky drinkers.
View Quote

Well, naturally.

Peated Scotch at the tp of the pile.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:23:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#12]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:24:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I would say major cities with any military installation (of size) and close enough to disable it.  Call it a two-fer or something.....  I would say West coast targets would be first but most likely in or about the same time.  The EMP blast would render most other stuff useless as well.

They ran a simulation if they detonated a large enough EMP over the center of the US that would separate the East from the West (this technology is decades old and exist).  I think in 9 months over 50% of the population would be dead.  All this with nothing on the ground destroyed when the event started.

For me personally all I will care about are my drugs and getting them.  Otherwise in a month it won't matter.  If it that is cut off with no hope of getting a resupply then well....I have nothing to lose at that point.
View Quote

This came out yesterday.  It’s not insignificant...

https://www.energy.gov/articles/secretary-energy-signs-order-mitigate-security-risks-nations-electric-grid
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
@Hollywood_Shooter

Question, I'm an idiot in regards to long range shooting, but the base on my rifle build is an integral 20 MOA, would you suggest buying a 0 MOA scope mount?
View Quote
If you didn't get an answer yet @evo7011 - yes. Ring set or a mount of some kind should be 0.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:25:46 PM EDT
[#15]

China. maybe 60.
View Quote

Agree.  Targeting is in question.  Error.  But Clinton’s help refine that problem.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I do my own stunts, sex scenes, and pump my own gas.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By RSG:

if you listen to the extended version all the way to the end, it sounds like Cruise is pissed that the camera crew were standing closer than 6' feet (2 meters) apart when looking at a computer monitor.   this is what I believe the tirade was about.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733508071174832189/789230016671776778/3ZHvWMLV.jpeg?width=345&height=398

Yeah, fuck Tom Cruise. Dude's nuttier than a fruitcake. "But... but he does his own stunts!" I don't give a shit. I do my own stunts, too.
I do my own stunts, sex scenes, and pump my own gas.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#17]
If you didn't get an answer yet @evo7011 - yes. Ring set or a mount of some kind should be 0.
View Quote

Perfect. I'm going with the Nightforce titanium mount.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:26:48 PM EDT
[#18]

To further confuse you, how many warheads are unaccounted for? I know South Africa has at least one that went missing many years ago.
View Quote

Ukraine list a few also.
Iran likely has.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Very could be the shadow that kicks this off.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:28:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Wouldn't the dude appear much taller due to his proximity to the camera vs Clinton & Co. who appear to be at least 8 feet, or more, further away?

View Quote

Yes, with a wide angle lens with the bigger subject being close to the lens, but the person in question in that photo isn't that close to the lens.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:28:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#21]

View All Quotes

Good deal. What scope are you using and what kind of ranges do you expect to shoot at? While 20 minutes is a decent head start, if your scope is limited in total adjustment it may not be enough.

ETA: NM Evo. I caught up and saw you have the answers you need. Enjoy the learning and shooting challenge!
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:29:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Whisky drinkers.
View All Quotes

And the primary survivors would be?

Whisky drinkers.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:31:26 PM EDT
[#23]

the real answer to that question is to do the math.  find out how much elevation travel your optic's erector has leftover assuming you zero near the middle (unless you zero near the bottom) -- either way - how much elevation is available to you with the 20 MOA added in?  Then get out your ballistic calculator for the load you're actually shooting and see if you have enough to dial to get you to the longest distance you expect to be shooting?  If not, will your holdovers make up for it?   If not, by how much?  That's how much you're going to need in your mount.  

That being said -- you're fine and yes, buy a 0 MOA mount.   the 20moa integral is more than enough for normal hunting distances.  Guys that are playing out around 1,000y and beyond might want to go to 30 or 40moa on their rails combined .   I think my current 6.5 build has a 30moa integral if I remember correctly  and I've never bought anything but 0-moa mounts.    Frankly the only guys I know that buy angled mounts are those doing EXTREME long distance, or that have zero moa rails on the action.

View All Quotes
@Hollywood_Shooter

Question, I'm an idiot in regards to long range shooting, but the base on my rifle build is an integral 20 MOA, would you suggest buying a 0 MOA scope mount?

the real answer to that question is to do the math.  find out how much elevation travel your optic's erector has leftover assuming you zero near the middle (unless you zero near the bottom) -- either way - how much elevation is available to you with the 20 MOA added in?  Then get out your ballistic calculator for the load you're actually shooting and see if you have enough to dial to get you to the longest distance you expect to be shooting?  If not, will your holdovers make up for it?   If not, by how much?  That's how much you're going to need in your mount.  

That being said -- you're fine and yes, buy a 0 MOA mount.   the 20moa integral is more than enough for normal hunting distances.  Guys that are playing out around 1,000y and beyond might want to go to 30 or 40moa on their rails combined .   I think my current 6.5 build has a 30moa integral if I remember correctly  and I've never bought anything but 0-moa mounts.    Frankly the only guys I know that buy angled mounts are those doing EXTREME long distance, or that have zero moa rails on the action.

The math... I hate math.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Titegroup is the only thing I did right the first time.  I'm good.  For life.  On titegroup.  Lol
View All Quotes
One of the local places had 8# kegs of pistol powders for $186 a couple weeks ago. Win231 and Titegroup, but no rifle powder.

Titegroup is the only thing I did right the first time.  I'm good.  For life.  On titegroup.  Lol
Ditto... I bought a keg at the show because... I am embarrassed to even type out what my total is. Apparently I am well into neckbeard range.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:35:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By cistercian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgACcUDttQ0
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#28]

damn my eyes....3.5x aint' gonna cut it for me @ 1k.   Granted too much magnification means more mirage, but I'm gonna need 10x just to have accountability for the target
View All Quotes

I've go 20 on my M24 rings, but that's because they were on the Leopould MK 4 I scored at the last gunshow.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3446/IMG_3109_JPG-1619896.jpg

Ironically, my best shooting (2nd place in State 7 or 8 years ago) at the State 1k yd championship, I did with a 3.5X BDC scope on my ZfK55. 188 out of 200.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3446/30294.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3446/30295.JPG

damn my eyes....3.5x aint' gonna cut it for me @ 1k.   Granted too much magnification means more mirage, but I'm gonna need 10x just to have accountability for the target
I usually shoot at 12 or so. I use the full zoom to check hits on paper at ranges greater than 500, but all my shooting is done in the 10 to 12x range. I learned to shoot on a fixed 10x scope and it's just what I am used to.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Good deal. What scope are you using and what kind of ranges do you expect to shoot at? While 20 minutes is a decent head start, if your scope is limited in total adjustment it may not be enough.
View Quote

This scope, max shooting range for me would likely be 500 yards, and animals out to 200ish yards.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:38:06 PM EDT
[#30]
The math... I hate math.
View Quote

MOA math is easy.

Milliradian math is not.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#32]

This scope, max shooting range for me would likely be 500 yards, and animals out to 200ish yards.
View All Quotes

You are in good shape. Heck, set up this way you can experiment out to 1k easy just to get a feel for what it takes to make a shot like that. It's fun and is a great feeling to hear that steel ring at that distance.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:42:57 PM EDT
[#33]
The math... I hate math.
View Quote

we've already established math and I are not seeing eye-to-eye.   we're sleeping in separate beds.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:44:07 PM EDT
[#34]

MOA math is easy.

Milliradian math is not.
View All Quotes
The math... I hate math.

MOA math is easy.

Milliradian math is not.
Truth, and I learned MOA, and never bothered to switch over.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
View Quote

You can do that, or they can do that and we can’t?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

BTDT. I tore some stuff internally on a bad jump. As the drugs hit, I looked her in the eyes and said "go deeeeeeep". Then I woke up worried about what she thought of me. She giggled a lot. We no longer made eye contact.
View Quote

Dear Penthouse,
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:45:26 PM EDT
[#37]
I usually shoot at 12 or so. I use the full zoom to check hits on paper at ranges greater than 500, but all my shooting is done in the 10 to 12x range. I learned to shoot on a fixed 10x scope and it's just what I am used to.
View Quote

yup
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

you're going to be more than fine with the 20moa already on the rail and a 0-mount.  dont' stress.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#39]

BTDT. I tore some stuff internally on a bad jump. As the drugs hit, I looked her in the eyes and said "go deeeeeeep". Then I woke up worried about what she thought of me. She giggled a lot. We no longer made eye contact.
View Quote

The USAR nurse who provided our units "medic" for qual ranges was my surgical nurse for my Nissen Fundoplication. after she noticed my reaction to drinking coffee and other things I considered "Normal", like puking in the morning.

She begged me to get the surgery done as she also had it done and afterwards, switched to "THAT" surgical clinic, because the results were so positive and she wanted to be a member of that team.

Nice gal, homely hard drinking ranch gal.

Of course as she's shaving up my junk for surgery, I ask her to evaluate my liver and to get pics from the laproscopic surgeon for proof.

She came through.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:47:19 PM EDT
[#40]

MOA math is easy.

Milliradian math is not.
View Quote

lol.   I'm too tired for this rabbit hole.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:47:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Truth, and I learned MOA, and never bothered to switch over.
View Quote
et tu?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

I know that thought.

I had a Hawt nurse with an English accent when I was getting prepped for hernia surgery. Awkward

The hottest nurse I have ever seen (besides CeCe) was when I was getting prepped to have a camera shoved up my asshole for some transient GI issues. That was awkward. But all the ass jokes broke the tension.

You're my spirit animal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:48:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Dear Penthouse,
View Quote

Hahaha explains why he hates beans.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#45]

The USAR nurse who provided our units "medic" for qual ranges was my surgical nurse for my Nissen Fundoplication. after she noticed my reaction to drinking coffee and other things I considered "Normal", like puking in the morning.

She begged me to get the surgery done as she also had it done and afterwards, switched to "THAT" surgical clinic, because the results were so positive and she wanted to be a member of that team.

Nice gal, homely hard drinking ranch gal.

Of course as she's shaving up my junk for surgery, I ask her to evaluate my liver and to get pics from the laproscopic surgeon for proof.

She came through.
View Quote

“Liver is good for another 20k”
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
File under strange

Here's a trailer from a video game released in 2005?  Not sure why the upload is from 2011 but interesting given what is transpiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Lhae1z-zU
View Quote

There are no coincidences
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#48]
4 shots. 3 in one hole at 100 yards. Flyer happened when the wind blew the target forward.  Ruger Precision Rifle with Hornady 147 ELD

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:57:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#49]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
4 shots. 3 in one hole at 100 yards. Flyer happened when the wind blew the target forward.  Ruger Precision Rifle with Hornady 147 ELD

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/F7A72E0C-53C8-435A-B7E9-3777C1B6FB5C_jpe-1736349.JPG
View Quote

least you could do is put your index finger in there to point to the group and cover your flinch

eta: nice shooting.  I also enjoy the 147 ELD-M
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:58:41 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

I know that thought.

I had a Hawt nurse with an English accent when I was getting prepped for hernia surgery. Awkward

The hottest nurse I have ever seen (besides CeCe) was when I was getting prepped to have a camera shoved up my asshole for some transient GI issues. That was awkward. But all the ass jokes broke the tension.

I had some really funny experiences with young dudes especially. All men are proud of their penis and rightfully so. God don't make no mistakes. Back when I was a really hot nurse around 29-30, I had a patient about that same age (yes, I still remember it vividly...room #212, lol). I had to put in a urinary catheter prior to surgery.  Of course, he became fully aroused during the procedure.  He quickly grabbed a frigging Kleenex and clamped his hands over his penis so tightly that I couldn't even finish the procedure. I left the room biting my tongue to keep from laughing.  I sent in an older, less attractive nurse about 30 min later.  That was the first time (maybe the last) I ever saw a man try so hard to hide himself from a woman. lol   He later tried to apologize, I broke out laughing and things were fine the rest of his stay.
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top