Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5099
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

JFC! That bitch is as annoying as people that don't put beans in their chili.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yea, that's the mental illness.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Have they released the video showing who placed, and when the suitcases were placed under the table in GA?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Live now!

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:59:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cody22] [#4]

View Quote

BOOOOOO ! HIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !..............
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

Cant avoid it forever. We are passed the point of reconcilable differences. Maybe not the well meaning folks who get the wrong information and dont realize they are being lied to and strung along, but the die hard Communists and the enablers will not continue to live side-by-side with us in this mutual kick the can phase our country has been in for decades

I have seen the stills and stuff for the video as I was catching up do you happen to have the link handy?
View Quote

There is 2 or 3 threads with the videos. This shit is Gwen Stenfani B-a-n-a-n-a-s.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
Went to the gym. Talked to front desk lady. Told her about the GA video because I know she will spread that info.

After talking she asked what I thought the outcome of this all will be. I calmly said war because we can not find common ground anymore.

Her words "I think there will be quite a bit of death caused in our country because of this election". Kind of hit me hard coming from this sweet old lady. Ran my 5K and then worked out with Marisa.

I also was texting a friend at the gym about the video. He said he needed to see more. Pretty much flipped my shit, and told him that mentality of moving the goal post back is fucking my freedom and I do not like it. AT ALL.

So the thing I keep coming back to is, no matter who wins, how do we avoid a war? I don't think we can avoid it much longer.
View Quote

Two diametrically opposed philosophies can not co-exist. A philosophy which espouses individual liberty and freedom can not live side-by-side with a philosophy espousing collectivism and oppression.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Any CNN headquarters will do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Where's the rally point?

Any CNN headquarters will do.

lol, or any nearby Burger King. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/314494866257376817/69FBC234DCE211432FA867B10EC244B951A16F90/

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Live now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJG1QNS_4t4
View Quote

Police showing up in Atlanta at the Governor's Mansion.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

A few thoughts...

Part of communist insurgency is demoralization, aka black pilling. You should be angry, but not depressed. Morale is important. 10 years from now wokies will still be losers and patriots will still be living better lives.

Conservatives are the life blood of this nation. They produce the food, fuel, and damn near everything else while liberals are leaches. War is more than pew pew. We have much more powerful weapons than small arms. We need to think strategically. Unfortunately most conservatives (preferring to be left alone) aren't very motivated until their back is against the wall. Action generally takes a catalyst like gun control, lock downs, or a stolen election. This bullshit is also a golden opportunity to use the growing anger and discontent to gather forces. Start recruiting.

I drove through various parts of Colorado last week and noticed something interesting. High school kids rebelliously flying Trump flags and Old Glory on their vehicles. The status quo ain't cool. Pedo joe ain't cool. Their woke teachers and parents ain't cool. Patriots have become the rebel alliance. We can use that.

https://i.ibb.co/J55VXvP/teentrump.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/LgNTgv3/patriotrebel.jpg
View Quote

Very good point, thanks.

I needed that.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#13]
LMAO this is rich.  Hearse full of dead people showing their votes!

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

You should have the right to refuse but you probably don't. You have the right to go get it in private, or from a doc you know.
There were years when my command got the nasal spray flu shot. That shit always gave me a sinus infection. I would go to a medical professional I knew who would mark me down as having had it.
A friend of mine who was the senior bn medic had to have the amount of vaccines used match the amount of names ticked off. He would shoot mine in the trash can and mark me down. Just saying.
View Quote

For guys like you or I, that might be one thing.

For some PFC, it's a bit more challenging.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#15]
They need a huge fucking mob to show up in a hurry before the cops can run them off easily.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:16:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cody22] [#16]
They need a huge fucking mob to show up in a hurry before the cops can run them off easily.
View Quote

Yep......They are not moving across the street as LE requested yet......Raining there....Police getting frisky/pushy now trying to herd people around.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Conservatives fail at rioting.  Cops clearing them out
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#18]

I just had Marisa post the video on her FB. That article is so fucked. Big tech is about to make the list for a whole lot of people.

WE HAVE SOME BIG PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW.

Everyone needs to nut the fuck up, or get the fuck out of the way for those who will.
View Quote

FB can say that the video and its title are false because they actually aren't "suitcases", they're more like "totes".
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:22:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#19]
Originally Posted By cody22:

Yep......They are not moving across the street as LE requested yet......Raining there....Police getting frisky/pushy now trying to herd people around.
View Quote

View Quote

Is that the My Pillow guy there?
EDIT: Yep.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Is that the My Pillow guy there?
View Quote

Yep........They are "working" their way to the March on Washington DC, December 12th Rally.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ErikOR:

FB can say that the video and its title are false because they actually aren't "suitcases", they're more like "totes".
View Quote

If FB had a face, I would pop it's eye out with my benchmade, and then skull fuck it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

link????
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#23]

If FB had a face, I would pop it's eye out with my benchmade, and then skull fuck it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By pumafish:
I had this long rant typed up about how angry I am about everything right now, and how I keep getting more angry every day, and about how I'm disgusted with people who refuse to see what's going on, but the act of typing it out helped calm me down.  So I dunno, I guess I'll be fine for a few hours until I get angry again.  I think one of the things that's driving me crazy the most right now is that I don't have a productive outlet for all my anger.  There's no rallies in my town to attend.  There's no rioters and looters to stand against.  All the blatant exposés are occurring a thousand miles away, so I can't take the fight to those most responsible without leaving my family unprotected.  I've got two witches as my Senators, and a RINO as my Representative, so trying to pressure them is like yelling into the void (for the record, I did write them, but have received zero responses).  At this point, I suppose I'm just hunkered down waiting for things to finally kick off.
View Quote

I'm in the same boat with respect to my gov representatives, except I'm just 20 minutes from the action in downtown Portland. But I'm not as spry as I once was, and that voice in my head keeps telling me to stay away from that shit. I've learned from experience that that voice is pretty smart, and I should listen to it more often.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:29:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By zach_:

link????
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:30:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

You should have the right to refuse but you probably don't. You have the right to go get it in private, or from a doc you know.
There were years when my command got the nasal spray flu shot. That shit always gave me a sinus infection. I would go to a medical professional I knew who would mark me down as having had it.
A friend of mine who was the senior bn medic had to have the amount of vaccines used match the amount of names ticked off. He would shoot mine in the trash can and mark me down. Just saying.
View Quote

Last true command I was at they lined everyone up from O-6 down except the Chief of Staff that was usually right beside our Vice Admiral and his entourage of Rear Admirals.  It was quicker to bring a few extra medical personnel in the building than leave open holes on the watch floor for a few hours.  There was no "bypass" line, kinda like a piss test.  The only options were the nasal spray or the shot before you could leave unless you had medical documentation that you were exempt (only seen a handful of times).
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

What exactly are we looking at here son?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Can we agree that this looks good?
There is rotel in there along with some crushed red pepper. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126641/20201204_104118_jpg-1714460.JPG

What exactly are we looking at here son?

Looks like what my mom called "goulash".
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Thanks, and
.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#29]

^^^^ Fake News !!!!!......................
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#30]

It feels like it's WW2 and the allies have reported they have captured an Enigma machine from the Germans.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:35:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#31]

Hells yeah! You're welcome.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Why waste the effort, just whip your junk out, and make it gag and tears run down it's face. Desecrate that shit.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

The lady with the long gray hair is creeping me out
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Riot content if you're interested:  https://www.scribd.com/document/486812402/CPD-Critical-Incidents-Review-2020

Columbia, SC, got complacent over incident planning and got caught with its pants down for the May 30-31 riots.  This is their AAR writeup.  The local news ate up the boog bois because the FBI said Hawaiian shirts were "conservatives."  Once a few were arrested, the Hawaiian shirt assholes in the Columbia riots were antifa pricks.  The "dark-colored Subaru with New York tags handing out crowbars" is cute.  Every looting needs a well-stocked Subaru from out of state.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#35]
No masks, no social distancing.................These rebels are in deep poo poo if CNN has anything to say about this.................
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View All Quotes

Welcome to Atlanta.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

She was one of the dead people that got out of the hearse.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By cody22:
No masks, no social distancing.................These rebels are in deep poo poo if CNN has anything to say about this.................
View Quote

CNN shouldn't say be a thing anymore, should be eliminated with extreme prejudice ......

My hate for CNN is making my Mother blind to reality.  She has been brainwashed....
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Freak!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#40]

She was one of the dead people that got out of the hearse.
View Quote

Missed that bit of context. Thnx
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:44:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Freak!!
View Quote

You have no idea.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Tomorrow in Valdosta, Georgia...Trump Rally....6pm CST, I think............
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

I am beyond tired of this shit. Redo it all. Voter ID. In Person. Dye on the finger. If they throw a fuss, fuck em. They can riot afterwards.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:50:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#45]
View Quote

Humm, no clue.....  Somebody must have thought Trump was running for office in CAN and on the long trip around the state the boat sank before they were able to be delivered.

ETA...for whatever reason I read that as lake MI....I failed
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

LOL !
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top