Page / 5111
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Thorazine’s true eating habits revealed.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#3]
They left transport off on there.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Tucker on Georgia vote fraud

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
How about a crackdown on skulls of dumbasses

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Lighting I believe.

CD
View Quote

I couldn’t help but smirk (same as the time I initially read the headline).
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#9]
AUS OPEN 2015 - Djokovic v Abrams Semi-Final
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#10]

https://media.patriots.win/post/8kdnWU0Y.png
View Quote

That is pretty harsh Jerry!
Not that your opinion counts.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn271kr_ks0
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Did someone mention vaccines?  With a side order of critical race theory...

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/vaccine-veterans-crt/

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received 75 pages of records from the Department of Veterans Affairs detailing the adverse reactions veterans had to the COVID-19 vaccines. As of April 2021, Veteran’s Health Services reported 895 serious reactions which included: 20 cardiac arrests, 36 strokes, 15 cases of deep vein thrombosis, 10 heart attacks, and 19 pulmonary embolisms. They also reported over 26,000 less serious reactions. The agency withheld individual report details, citing alleged privacy and related issues.

Additionally, the documents included a section focused entirely on race titled “Addressing health inequities.”

A document titled “Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting” includes multiple charts documenting what the VA describes as serious and non-serious reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine. There have been 895 reports of serious events. These events include “Events where Death, hospitalization, and/or Life-Threatening Event is marked as an outcome.” There were 24,585 non-serious events. Charts detail:

A total of 20 cardiac arrests, 36 strokes, 15 cases of deep vein thrombosis, 10 heart attacks, and 19 pulmonary embolisms were reported for employees and veterans who took one of the three vaccines.
   Johnson & Johnson vaccine adverse event reports include five cerebrovascular accidents, four cases of deep vein thrombosis and three pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients.

Moderna vaccine adverse event reports include 15 cardiac arrests, 16 cerebrovascular accidents, five cases of deep vein thrombosis, five myocardial infarctions and seven pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients. Employees who took the vaccine reportedly suffered five cerebrovascular accidents, four cases of deep vein thrombosis, two myocardial infarctions and two pulmonary embolisms.
   Pfizer vaccine adverse event reports include five cardiac arrests, 10 cerebrovascular accidents, one case of deep vein thrombosis, three myocardial infarctions and seven pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients. There was one case of deep vein thrombosis in an employee.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

? You got us covered right....
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:27:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

View Quote

Any bets on whether they are vaccinated?

PS:  The only part of faces of death that troubled me was the scene where they ate the monkey brains.  It was more the sound....
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#15]

https://media.patriots.win/post/8kdnWU0Y.png
View Quote

I will bring my chair....
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View Quote

Armor needs cannon fodder dismounts right?  I would volunteer...as long as I get to ride on the vehicle uphill.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
I'm working on it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:02:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Armor needs cannon fodder dismounts right?  I would volunteer...as long as I get to ride on the vehicle uphill.
View Quote

BTR-60, BTR-70 Soviet eight-wheeled armoured personnel carriers (APCs)
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By mike_nds:
Needs more trenchguns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nRWqKC5bqQ

View Quote

I love this video, and weapon.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#21]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeOd9VRziyo
View Quote

I would rock a BTR-60 in a heartbeat, probably cost me another heart though swapping for diesel engines....

I don't even want to know what a BTR-70 and think they have a new BTR-80 roaming around would cost....

Its either this or an M93 would be my dream.  Large enough to have a space to laydown for maybe 2, off road capable, and amphibious.  Also small enough I wouldn't be the biggest glowing target 200 miles away (though todays weapon tech might make this uh...ooops ).
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:33:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

View Quote

Never would such quantity be provided on his plates.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

That was great.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#24]

I would rock a BTR-60 in a heartbeat, probably cost me another heart though swapping for diesel engines....

I don't even want to know what a BTR-70 and think they have a new BTR-80 roaming around would cost....

Its either this or an M93 would be my dream.  Large enough to have a space to laydown for maybe 2, off road capable, and amphibious.  Also small enough I wouldn't be the biggest glowing target 200 miles away (though todays weapon tech might make this uh...ooops ).
View Quote
I don't know of any 8o for sale. Right now I'm looking at Saracens.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#25]
I started watching this series. So far the first one I have watched was good.

Ambush in Basra: How These British Soldiers Survived | TEA & MEDALS

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:13:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By tads:
Wish it were about happier circumstances.
View Quote

It is interesting that things are kicking off in Cuba, SA, and several other places at once. Could this be an attempt by China to tie up world resources so they can take Taiwan?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

It is interesting that things are kicking off in Cuba, SA, and several other places at once. Could this be an attempt by China to tie up world resources so they can take Taiwan?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tads:
Wish it were about happier circumstances.

I had that same thought.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

We are counting on you for that, dude.  lol
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:14:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#29]

View Quote

Yes, it's absolutely a play by China, and the dems were a part of this too. They both have lots to gain by controlling 2 island nations just off the shore of America.....Haiti and Cuba. Are you kidding?

China already controls most of the coastal countries of Africa via money lending and debt recall. They own numerous Caribbean ports, both ends of the Panama Canal, and have made no secret of their desire to dominate the world. They loan countries, who they know are unable to pay their debts, money. This is by design. When the debts come due, China agrees to take full interest in ports, mineral rites, infrastructure nationwide, agriculture, etc. in lieu of non payment of debts. This is how they effectively own other nations.

They have largely done the same thing in South America. Ports are always the first thing they seek out. They are doing it here in America, too.  Ask me how I know.

China is smart enough to not waste money in the land locked countries, because he who owns the ports owns trade. They don't worry about those countries.  lol, not lol at all.

Our politicians are too stupid or too concerned about lining their own pockets to care about what is happening. Few of them have the balls to stop it, even if they care.

You probably shouldn't have asked this particular question. I've got a serious hard on to kick China's ass (metaphorically in minecraft, of course. It's fucking pathetic that I even have to qualify this statement) and will rant for days. fortunately for y'all, it's close to my bedtime.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Tucker on Georgia vote fraud

View Quote

Goddamnit when do the hangings start?  
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#31]

Goddamnit when do the hangings start?  
View Quote

Not soon enough.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:04:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Not soon enough.
View Quote

We've known all this stuff for months and yet not one damn thing has happened.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 4:29:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#33]
We've known all this stuff for months and yet not one damn thing has happened.
View Quote
The point is not to overthrow the 2020 election--that can't be done--but to make changes that will ensure the integrity of future elections.

Not that I wouldn't like to see some people thrown in prison.  I would.

By the way, I think it might be an easy case to overthrow the GA US Senate elections (if it were possible, which it's not at this late date because GA screwed it up).  Trump is an uphill battle with several states.  But GA alone would be easy.  I haven't seen vote switch counts on the GA US Senate like I have Trump.  That would immediately change the balance of power.  Not sure why it appears no one is focusing on that.

For example, Perdue was forced into a runoff and missed 50% in the General by less than 15,000 votes.  0.3%.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 4:44:20 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

"WW2 ABRAMS TANK"  HAHAHA OK
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:52:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Video at date link.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:07:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
Video at date link.
View Quote
Do you mind me asking you a question?  Every tweet post you make you write "video at date link."  First of all, everyone knows that.  But forgetting that, second of all, why would you direct someone to click on the tiny date link instead of the HUGE FREAKING LINK twitter provides you, in this case pic.twitter.com/ca5h8SChek.

Honestly, it makes zero sense.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
Do you mind me asking you a question?  Every tweet post you make you write "video at date link."  First of all, everyone knows that.  But forgetting that, second of all, why would you direct someone to click on the tiny date link instead of the HUGE FREAKING LINK twitter provides you, in this case pic.twitter.com/ca5h8SChek.

Honestly, it makes zero sense.
View Quote

I put 'video at date link' so you know that there's a video there for you to view that's embedded in the tweet, not all tweets contain videos.  I try not to leave a link with no explanation of what you're going to click on.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:25:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Currently] [#39]

I put 'video at date link' so you know that there's a video there for you to view that's embedded in the tweet, not all tweets contain videos.  I try not to leave a link with no explanation of what you're going to click on.

View Quote

Because he is considerate enough for those that don’t know and doesn’t strive to be an edge lord.

Passively teaching everyone that does not know instead of one post asking how to see twatter with 87 sh!tp0sts demeaning the question.  

GD isn’t known for tolerance, compassion and patience.

@DarkStar … thank you!
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
Um, the tweet actually contains a picture or video link: pic.twitter.com/ca5h8SChek.  The URL begins with pic.  There's no need to redirect someone to something else.  Other people understand it.  But you do you.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#42]
https://telegra.ph/Clays-Guide-to-Urban-Defense-10-30

Clay’s Guide to Urban Defense

October 30, 2020

Alpine Evader

Series Introduction

Ep. 1 Rifles
Ep. 2 Other Things That Go Bang
Ep. 3 Ammo: The Amount You’ll Actually Need
Ep. 4 Hardening the Home
Ep. 5 Surviving In A Concrete Jungle
Ep. 6 Escape from NY

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 11:02:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#43]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
The point is not to overthrow the 2020 election--that can't be done--but to make changes that will ensure the integrity of future elections.

Not that I wouldn't like to see some people thrown in prison.  I would.

By the way, I think it might be an easy case to overthrow the GA US Senate elections (if it were possible, which it's not at this late date because GA screwed it up).  Trump is an uphill battle with several states.  But GA alone would be easy.  I haven't seen vote switch counts on the GA US Senate like I have Trump.  That would immediately change the balance of power.  Not sure why it appears no one is focusing on that.

For example, Perdue was forced into a runoff and missed 50% in the General by less than 15,000 votes.  0.3%.
View Quote

I'm not so certain the election can't be turned over once the states de-certify their elections.  Seems one of the Supreme court judges weighed in on this not long ago.  Shit will hit the huge fucking fan if it happens though!
ETA Ga has well over 100,000 mostly Biden votes without chain of custody letters therefore that along throws the election yet fucking NADA!
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#44]
https://humanevents.com/2021/07/15/fl-boat-owners-attempt-food-supply-runs-to-cuba/

FL Boat Owners Attempt Food, Supply Runs to Cuba
View Quote

Boat owners in Florida are attempting to make food and supply runs to help protesters in Cuba.

A large group of boaters left the Sunshine State Monday, packed with food, water and medicine, the Daily Wire reports.

“We are just bringing supplies. They are trying to create a group to take on water, food, medicine, whatever we can do to take to Cuba,” one man told a Miami CBS affiliate. “We are just waiting for the approval so we can enter and give it to them.”

However, the U.S. Coast Guard warned against unwarranted trips.

“As a humanitarian organization with a core mission of protecting lives at sea, we echo the message of many U.S. leaders in the support of the Cuban people exercising their fundamental right of freedom of expression and assembly, but also remind anyone considering a migrant voyage not to take the sea,” the Coast Guard said in a statement. “The transit is dangerous and unforgiving as nearly 20 lives were tragically lost in recent weeks as a result of these dangerous voyages.”

More at link.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#45]

https://humanevents.com/2021/07/15/fl-boat-owners-attempt-food-supply-runs-to-cuba/

Boat owners in Florida are attempting to make food and supply runs to help protesters in Cuba.

A large group of boaters left the Sunshine State Monday, packed with food, water and medicine, the Daily Wire reports.

“We are just bringing supplies. They are trying to create a group to take on water, food, medicine, whatever we can do to take to Cuba,” one man told a Miami CBS affiliate. “We are just waiting for the approval so we can enter and give it to them.”

However, the U.S. Coast Guard warned against unwarranted trips.

“As a humanitarian organization with a core mission of protecting lives at sea, we echo the message of many U.S. leaders in the support of the Cuban people exercising their fundamental right of freedom of expression and assembly, but also remind anyone considering a migrant voyage not to take the sea,” the Coast Guard said in a statement. “The transit is dangerous and unforgiving as nearly 20 lives were tragically lost in recent weeks as a result of these dangerous voyages.”

More at link.

View Quote

I just got back from the lower Keys. It is windy and that trip would really suck right now.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
How is there an order of operations for sorting and counting physical pieces of paper?  Perhaps they'd like to explain how complicated  they've made a simple task.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
How is there an order of operations for sorting and counting physical pieces of paper?  Perhaps they'd like to explain how complicated  they've made a simple task.
View Quote

That was my thought - how pants-on-head retarded is the supposed process if you need to follow an algorithm to get the correct "count" instead of 1, 2, 3, ... total?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:26:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#48]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
View Quote

Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

That was my thought - how pants-on-head retarded is the supposed process if you need to follow an algorithm to get the correct "count" instead of 1, 2, 3, ... total?
View Quote
This wasn't a re-count. This was an audit. Recounts have been done in more than a few places and verified that yes, X got this many votes, Y got that many votes. It proves nothing other than the fact that someone could count.

If you look at what has been suggested to have gone on, a recount won't tell you shit. If there was cheating, not lying, going on then an audit will be the only way to uncover that.

Add on top that this is not a bi partisan effort. Whatever they find needs to be able to stand up to the legal scrutiny. Every step documented, every finding justified, verified, etc.

ETA: Apologies to you both if the tone of the post appears preachy/negative. That was not my intent.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#49]

I'm not so certain the election can't be turned over once the states de-certify their elections.  Seems one of the Supreme court judges weighed in on this not long ago.  Shit will hit the huge fucking fan if it happens though!
ETA Ga has well over 100,000 mostly Biden votes without chain of custody letters therefore that along throws the election yet fucking NADA!
View Quote

Eh, we are in uncharted waters but the Senate confirmed the election from the electoral college.  At this point it doesn't matter what the states do with the national election results for POTUS and VP.  Now the state Senate seats and other stuff I believe can be overturned but that would be me relying on politicians to do the right thing.  I would have better luck trying to breath in space at this point.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:08:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#50]
Nunes: John Durham report is coming, some people will go to prison

Ranking member of the powerful House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes told me on The Sara Carter Show podcast that he still expects Justice Department Special Counsel John Durham to release a damaging report on the FBI’s debunked investigation into former President Donald Trump and Russia. He also expects it will lead to prison sentences for some former senior Obama officials.

Nunes is one of the few members of the Republican Party that still believe justice will be served. He laid out his reasons on The Sara Carter Show and said he hasn’t given up faith in Durham’s investigation despite the enormous speculation that the Durham investigation will fail to deliver justice.

Many supporters of Trump, including the former President himself, have already began questioning the legitimacy of the Durham’s probe and whether or not any action would be taken by the Special Counsel in his investigation.

More at link
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top