BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5102
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JPN:

If my memory isn't off, their police department was hiring from the local gangs, back in the 1990s.  Evidence storage was in an unattended warehouse, with no alarm system (regular lock on the door), so guns recovered at crime scenes were effectively laundered by the DC police - gun was logged in, then would disappear from evidence (easy to do, with the lack of security) and be back out on the street with the police being the last record of possession (couldn't tie any old homicides to the person that now had the gun).

ATF stopped releasing the results of their mass tracings of crime scene guns to the public, after their mass tracing of crime scene guns in DC showed that the DC police department was the largest single source of guns in DC.
View Quote
There were on-duty DC cops stealing TVs from electronics stores and loading them up in the back of their patrol cars.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

To this day, there are certain songs that only sound right on a single speaker AM radio.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gopher:
Originally Posted By Banditman:

It has been a very long time since I have seen a radio like that.

To this day, there are certain songs that only sound right on a single speaker AM radio.

I had a transistor AM radio and listened to it so much in the mid seventies,

there is a song that glorifies that ;)

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/revealed-elections-official-demanded-pens-election-sharpies-election-day-donated-mark-kelly/

REVEALED: Elections Official Who DEMANDED Pens Before Election And Sharpies On Election Day DONATED TO MARK KELLY
Sharpiegate conspirator Kelly Dixon donated to Mark Kelly’s campaign just weeks before she participated in the 2020 election steal.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:15:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#4]
https://freebeacon.com/democrats/terry-mcauliffe-fundraises-for-virginia-dem-who-served-time-for-underage-sex/

Five years after calling on him to resign, Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe spoke at a fundraiser for a state lawmaker who served jail time in an underage sex case.

McAuliffe, who served as governor of Virginia from 2014 to 2018, threw his support behind Democratic state senator Joe Morrissey in 2019, five years after Morrissey, 63, was charged with having a sexual relationship with his then-17-year-old part-time receptionist.

McAuliffe initially called on Morrissey to resign as a state delegate after the conviction, calling the charges "disturbing." But five years later, McAuliffe flipped and campaigned for Morrissey after he won the Democratic primary for a state senate seat. McAuliffe's change of heart is raising questions about his political motivations—in 2019, he called on Virginia Democratic governor Ralph Northam to step down due to a blackface scandal but two years later said he was "honored" to accept Northam's endorsement.

"What I love about Joe is he will fight for you," said McAuliffe at a fundraiser event at Morrissey's home in 2019. "And the people most in need is the one he will fight for, and that's what I respect about Joe Morrissey."

Morrissey told the Washington Free Beacon that McAuliffe's initial call for him to resign in 2014 was "politically expedient" and noted that McAuliffe changed his tune only after Morrissey won the state senate primary and became an important figure for Democrats seeking to maintain a majority in the state house last year.

"I won [the primary], and the next story was look at all these Democrats that are genuflecting at the altar of Joe Morrissey," said Morrissey. "I'm not naïve, I have thick Irish skin, and I get it."

"That's what politicians do, and that's why my wife hates politicians, because they just look at what's politically expedient," he added.

Morrissey said he is supporting McAuliffe's bid for governor. McAuliffe did not respond to a request for comment.

Morrissey's comments echo a complaint last week from former Democratic Virginia governor Douglas Wilder, who slammed McAuliffe for cozying up to his successor, Gov. Ralph Northam, after having called on Northam to step down because of a blackface scandal.

"The people of Virginia have not forgotten. They are not stupid. They are not fooled, they are not being hoodwinked," Wilder said. "You said [Northam] was in blackface. He's got to go. Have you changed your mind about any of this? And if not, then why not? Now, explain to the people of the commonwealth."

McAuliffe's support for Morrissey is raising the eyebrows of activists against child sex abuse, who say the gubernatorial candidate should have to answer for why he helped the controversial state senator get elected.

"Virginia's laws have allowed many who have committed sex crimes against minors to serve incredibly short jail sentences, and Morrissey served only three months," said Gabe Hoffman, an activist against child sex abuse and producer of the 2014 documentary An Open Secret. "If Virginia Republicans do not make this a major campaign issue this fall, they would be derelict in their duties."

Morrissey—who this year fought to overturn a Virginia law that allows the state to place violent sex predators under civil confinement—pleaded guilty in 2014 to contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Morrissey also obtained nude photos of the girl and sent one to his friend, prosecutors alleged in the case. He later impregnated the girl, and they married after she turned 18.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:58:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:34:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

DC is getting a ghetto.  NICE!!!
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#8]
No lol

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://freebeacon.com/democrats/terry-mcauliffe-fundraises-for-virginia-dem-who-served-time-for-underage-sex/

Five years after calling on him to resign, Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe spoke at a fundraiser for a state lawmaker who served jail time in an underage sex case.

McAuliffe, who served as governor of Virginia from 2014 to 2018, threw his support behind Democratic state senator Joe Morrissey in 2019, five years after Morrissey, 63, was charged with having a sexual relationship with his then-17-year-old part-time receptionist.

McAuliffe initially called on Morrissey to resign as a state delegate after the conviction, calling the charges "disturbing." But five years later, McAuliffe flipped and campaigned for Morrissey after he won the Democratic primary for a state senate seat. McAuliffe's change of heart is raising questions about his political motivations—in 2019, he called on Virginia Democratic governor Ralph Northam to step down due to a blackface scandal but two years later said he was "honored" to accept Northam's endorsement.

"What I love about Joe is he will fight for you," said McAuliffe at a fundraiser event at Morrissey's home in 2019. "And the people most in need is the one he will fight for, and that's what I respect about Joe Morrissey."

Morrissey told the Washington Free Beacon that McAuliffe's initial call for him to resign in 2014 was "politically expedient" and noted that McAuliffe changed his tune only after Morrissey won the state senate primary and became an important figure for Democrats seeking to maintain a majority in the state house last year.

"I won [the primary], and the next story was look at all these Democrats that are genuflecting at the altar of Joe Morrissey," said Morrissey. "I'm not naïve, I have thick Irish skin, and I get it."

"That's what politicians do, and that's why my wife hates politicians, because they just look at what's politically expedient," he added.

Morrissey said he is supporting McAuliffe's bid for governor. McAuliffe did not respond to a request for comment.

Morrissey's comments echo a complaint last week from former Democratic Virginia governor Douglas Wilder, who slammed McAuliffe for cozying up to his successor, Gov. Ralph Northam, after having called on Northam to step down because of a blackface scandal.

"The people of Virginia have not forgotten. They are not stupid. They are not fooled, they are not being hoodwinked," Wilder said. "You said [Northam] was in blackface. He's got to go. Have you changed your mind about any of this? And if not, then why not? Now, explain to the people of the commonwealth."

McAuliffe's support for Morrissey is raising the eyebrows of activists against child sex abuse, who say the gubernatorial candidate should have to answer for why he helped the controversial state senator get elected.

"Virginia's laws have allowed many who have committed sex crimes against minors to serve incredibly short jail sentences, and Morrissey served only three months," said Gabe Hoffman, an activist against child sex abuse and producer of the 2014 documentary An Open Secret. "If Virginia Republicans do not make this a major campaign issue this fall, they would be derelict in their duties."

Morrissey—who this year fought to overturn a Virginia law that allows the state to place violent sex predators under civil confinement—pleaded guilty in 2014 to contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Morrissey also obtained nude photos of the girl and sent one to his friend, prosecutors alleged in the case. He later impregnated the girl, and they married after she turned 18.

https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/D80hj3DW4AE634B.jpg
View Quote

I knew Morrissey when he was a CA back in the 90's. While he might have been on the prosecutorial side, he was a complete scumbag even then.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 9:19:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#11]

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I have been blocked tons by FB for using the word hoe...even garden hoe.....yeah protecting the VP Hoe
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#13]
https://t.me/rtintl/8660

RT✔
⚡️Madagascar President Andry Rajoelina survives ASSASSINATION attempt, two French nationals reportedly detained.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl

t.me/rtintl
/8660
82.4Kviews edited  
Jul 22 at 04:11

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://t.me/rtintl/8660

RT
Madagascar President Andry Rajoelina survives ASSASSINATION attempt, two French nationals reportedly detained.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl

t.me/rtintl
/8660
82.4Kviews edited  
Jul 22 at 04:11

View Quote
Queue in shut down everything graphic lol
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Fourman:
Queue in shut down everything graphic lol
View Quote

I thought the same thing.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Well apparently someone is trying to shut down the internet and there's some big names in there!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/least-24000-websites-down-dns-issues-arise
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Seems we need an "Airplane" meme that says "excuse me stewardess, I speak Biden."
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#19]
https://floridapolitics.com/archives/442497-kathy-castor-draws-republican-challenger-jay-collins/

Collins is an Army Green Beret and Purple Heart Amputee.
Army veteran Jay Collins is challenging incumbent U.S. Rep. Kathy Castor for Florida’s 14th Congressional District.

Collins, an Army Green Beret and Purple Heart amputee, announced his candidacy Tuesday for the Hillsborough County district. Collins is entering the race as a Republican.

“In combat, we stayed in the fight regardless of the adversity we faced — whatever it took, no matter how tough the challenge, we had to get the job done. That’s how I’ll fight for Florida families in Congress,” he said in a statement.

Collins served in the military for more than 20 years, deployed four times as a Green Beret. He lost his leg as a result of injuries in combat but continued serving in active duty in various Special Forces leadership roles for another five and a half years.

After the military, Collins began working for a nonprofit. In 2019, he ran and biked from Los Angeles to his home in Tampa while feeding veterans, first responders, and disaster victims across the country.

“As a Green Beret, I’ve faced some of our worst enemies, and I’ve seen how blessed we are to live in this country. I will fight for the conservative principles that have made our nation great so my children can grow up with the same opportunities I had,” Collins said in a statement.

Collins also highlighted several campaign priorities, planning to “fight the liberal agenda that hikes taxes, defunds the police, opens our borders, and threatens our national security,” according to a news release announcing his candidacy.

“Our government wasn’t designed for political dynasties or career politicians like Kathy Castor to hold power for decades and decades. I’m not a career politician. I’m a husband, a father, and a Green Beret,” Collins said in a statement. “I’m ready to go to Congress and fight to implement term limits to get rid of career politicians, keep our nation and border secure, defend our police, and put a stop to (Nancy) Pelosi and Castor’s tax hikes and bloated government spending.”

The newcomer will likely face an uphill battle against the Democratic incumbent, who has held the seat with relative ease since her initial election in 2006.

....................................................................................................

^^^  I spoke with a recently retired Special forces friend who went through the SFQC with Jay Collins. They have remained friends ever since. He knows both Jay and his wife very well. Jay is exactly what he portrays. A hard charging, Adapt...improvise....overcome type A personality conservative ex Special Forces soldier who also lost his leg in the ME, yet persevered and went back to the teams.

Jay Collins is a man we should all get behind and he is the type to do good things for FL.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 5:01:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#21]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Vaxxed SUPER SPREADER

I was a Covid super-spreader and the guilt is killing me: How Australian socialite gave the Delta strain to SIXTY people in a single weekend despite being fully vaccinated

Anthony Hess, 40, (pictured with a friend) unknowingly spread the Delta strain of coronavirus to at least 60 people in Los Angeles in a single weekend
View Quote

Hess said he only developed symptoms mid-last week, well after his big bender, and spent four days in bed barely functional
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E67IdnNWQAcxMfS?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:25:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:29:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 8:06:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#32]
View Quote

Hint. The people pushing this have no intention of having people replace their fossil fueled cars with electrics 1-for-1.

Those that are pushing this are a degrowth movement and hope to have fewer of us, and those that are around will have nothing but what the state gives you and allows you to have.

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Hint. The people pushing this have no intention of having people replace their fossil fueled cars with electrics 1-for-1.

Those that are pushing this are a degrowth movement and hope to have fewer of us, and those that are around will have nothing but what the state gives you and allows you to have.

View Quote

There is no way for them to be replaced 1 to 1. A huge amount of the people live in Apartments and it would be a
logistical nightmare to set up charging stations for all.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 8:22:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 8:45:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lcoates33] [#35]

Strange double flex, but ok.

How are you peeps doing?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:27:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#37]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:
Looks like DeSantis has been bought.
https://t.me/disclosetv/3526
View Quote

I think he signed a bill a few weeks ago that allows business to fire employees that don't get the vax.  

I guess it is a torn issue for that...your business your rules but this rule is a bit different in the outcome of people lives.  I wouldn't require my employees to do a mandatory round of Russian roulette to keep their jobs....

I tried to go find it and found a yahoo link....left cold....I was wrong, must have been GD "misinformation"....

https://news.yahoo.com/former-miami-beach-mayor-criticizes-145602551.html

First few lines....

Thu, July 22, 2021, 10:56 AM
In this article:

Earlier this year, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, a Republican, signed a law prohibiting companies from mandating vaccines as a prerequisite for service. In an op-ed for the Miami Herald, former Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine said DeSantis was putting people and the cruise industry in jeopardy
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#38]

POLITIFACT

Winner of the Pulitzer Prize
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:09:02 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

It's hard to evacuate a fire zone when the power has been out and your car is out of juice.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:12:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6SJ7GT] [#40]
I have posted this before.
Looks like Biden is down to the last item on the preliminary list.

Immediately after any firearms legislation is passed we immediately hear "It's a good first step".
1934 NFA was  " A good first step."

1968 GCA was " A good first step."

1986 FOPA was  " A good first step."

1994 AWB  was  " A good first step."

10 round mag limits were  " A good first step."

7 round mag limits were   " A good first step."

Limiting firearms to what is "in common use" was " A good first step."

A semi-auto ban would be " A good first step."

A ban on all except single shot firearms would be  " A good first step."

Then they can REALLY get started on gun control...
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Did they have the Chinese write that for them?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:33:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 4:12:23 AM EDT
[#43]

There is no way for them to be replaced 1 to 1. A huge amount of the people live in Apartments and it would be a
View All Quotes

Roads to charge electric vehicles
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 7:29:21 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Trump should reach out to Louis Farrakhan about holding an event together to speak out against this type of censorship. The dems would panic at the thought of Trump reaching even further into the black community.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:

Roads to charge electric vehicles
View Quote

They do not even have enough money to fix potholes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#46]

Lol, I said the same thing yesterday to my mother while she got her cellphone repaired in the city.  A woman with a face diaper of the description mentioned walked in behind us, saw my mother and I without masks, and promptly ran outside and stood beside the door until we left.

My mom asked what that was all about, to which I replied, "Biden voters."   She laughed.  

She proceeded to note how many she saw wearing masks in their cars, or while jogging outside on a beautiful sunny summer day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By lcoates33:

How are you peeps doing?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lcoates33:

How are you peeps doing?

Hanging in there, and doing good, how are you doing?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:20:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#50]

Lol, saved.

We need to make an Audubon field guide like this with photos, diagrams, and their calls to help identify each species of Leftist commie.
Page / 5102
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top