User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

This one has me scratching my head....

So take to the street over voting rights.  I found this gem inside the article:

"It is being reported that starting next week on Capitol Hill, activists will confront GOP senators. Voting rights events are planned through August."...."Others spoke of events to come – “non-violent” events, mind you. That’s how the BLM protests and marches were described – mostly peaceful. They are waiting for senators to return to Washington next week."

So is this the reason the fence around the capital is being taken down.......  

I must admit I have not paid attention to the "For the people Act" the Senate voted out to call for action.  I wonder if showing up in masses and harassing congress is the new trend I mean one you start this EVERYTHING is on the table....

"The civil rights leaders went so far as to deliver a menacing statement that senators who voted against the bill “should not be able to just walk around like everything’s OK.” Welp. That sounds like a threat, perhaps incitement of violence toward the senators, doesn’t it?"

Some people just want to test the "line in the sand" when "it" happens the results I don't think will be pretty.

View Quote

Like an insurrection?

CD
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:40:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#2]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

My sister and her husband have owned so many big bus style RVs over the years including a Prevost bus a Coca Cola exec bought for Nascar races.  They just recently downsized to a 24 ft Mercedes type either B or C (I haven't seen it) and could not be happier now.  They travel from here to Moab several times a year and camp in the desert plus all over the rest of the country.  They just got tired of not being able to get into many places they wanted to be able to stay.  Their last one looked very much like the one in OP.
View Quote

This is one of the reason I went small as well.  

The reason I went with a trailer is my grandfather had an Airstream motorhome.  He said it was great for trips where you stayed one or two nights because the setup was simple: Park in your spot, walk to the center where a level bubble and the leveling jacks switches were located and then level it.  Still had to connect power, water, and black tank if you needed it.  Usually they used the campground facilities and skipped the black tank hookup or would wait until they left.  For long term stays they liked a trailer more.  Was not giving up room for two seats that was wasted space, easier to get into because a trailer is like almost 2ft lower, and the biggest reason was they had a couple issues on the road and lost their home for a week a few times for repairs. Had to gather up their stuff and get a hotel.

This is what they had:

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

Thank you both. It should be quite the adventure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

damn that is cool

have a safe and fun trip

Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

God that looks nice, enjoy wherever you end up at AZNetEng!

Yeah I forgot to say have fun and safe travels.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Like an insurrection?

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

This one has me scratching my head....

So take to the street over voting rights.  I found this gem inside the article:

"It is being reported that starting next week on Capitol Hill, activists will confront GOP senators. Voting rights events are planned through August."...."Others spoke of events to come – “non-violent” events, mind you. That’s how the BLM protests and marches were described – mostly peaceful. They are waiting for senators to return to Washington next week."

So is this the reason the fence around the capital is being taken down.......  

I must admit I have not paid attention to the "For the people Act" the Senate voted out to call for action.  I wonder if showing up in masses and harassing congress is the new trend I mean one you start this EVERYTHING is on the table....

"The civil rights leaders went so far as to deliver a menacing statement that senators who voted against the bill “should not be able to just walk around like everything’s OK.” Welp. That sounds like a threat, perhaps incitement of violence toward the senators, doesn’t it?"

Some people just want to test the "line in the sand" when "it" happens the results I don't think will be pretty.

Like an insurrection?

CD

I wasn't going to say it.....  If anything turns out violent, if BoA doesn't give out credit card transactions of from and to dates of people in the area they should be sued until the earth stops spinning.  Once I no longer need to protect my credit rating I will ditch them in a heartbeat (longest line of credit.... ).  They have not gotten a penny of interest or added BS fees since my divorce.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Wife and I will be in the market for a travel trailer in about 2 yrs.  Paying couple more things off.  I've got a 2020 Ram 2500 with a 3000 lb payload and 14,000 towing so still deciding between a TT, short 5th wheel or truck camper.  TC as we can still tow a boat.  Plus I want to get back up to Alaska.  Tired of deserts.

CD
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:59:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#6]
Originally Posted By RSG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fagJ1A8RUO4

More deaths from delta variant in vaxxed people and the news guy says this shows the vaccine is "good but not perfect" lol.
View Quote

to clarify this...haha is not for the people that died but for people that think experiments are good to go.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Video at date link.

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#8]
My wife really wanted a small one to start too. Then she climbed into one at an RV show and that was the end of that!

This one isn't too bad at 37'. I liked the size and amenities of a bus chassis RV but they are so big that it really does limit where you can go. This is our first one so we will see where we are at in a year.
View Quote

If it feels like it's too much, you can always swap it for something a little smaller.

Inside a Tiny Japanese Camper Van - Kei Wagon Tour!
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Rainbow Monkey Dildo Story Hour at London Library ‘Reading Challenge’ for Kids

A London library sparked intense backlash after it hired a self-described anti-racist carnival troupe with a performer dressed up as a monkey with a large dildo hanging between his legs for a children’s reading event.

On Saturday, the Redbridge Central Library hosted a performance from the Mandinga Arts carnival group. Video footage shared on social media showed a rainbow coloured money running out of the library, with the mock genitalia flopping at motorists.

The event was part of a “Summer Reading Challenge” in partnership with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) for a “very special nature-themed Challenge that will inspire you to stand up for the planet.”

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#11]
2021 increasing the intensity.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Some things have really bothered me the last year. This is my conclusion.

I can't speak to the total reasons the vaccines are being pushed so hard, other than ego and crony capitalism. Look at how many new billionaires have been created off of just the vaccine. While I suspect there is a nefarious purpose involved, I can't rule out simple greedy incompetence. The vaccines would not have even been necessary without the suppression of viable, and known by Fauci, etc, existing treatments. HCQ, Ivermectin and the support cocktail given at first symptoms are effective, but not if you wait until the person is moderately ill or worse. If you withhold treatment until respiratory decompensation occurs, it becomes much more difficult. THIS is where other newly created, on patent and expensive drugs come in, like remdesiver, regeneron, etc. More money to be made.

This brings me to my next point. We can almost certainly assume that HCQ and Ivermectin were suppressed in order to obtain EUA status for the vaccines. EUA requires that there be no other safe, effective viable treatment for a disease in existence.

Let that sink in. They killed people by suppressing existing drugs to get EUA for  vaccines to enrich the people   not infected with a disease that has a 99.8% survival rate. This doesn't even acct for current and future damage done by the vaccines.  Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorists. I don't think so.

You'll note we constantly hear about "cases" now. We no longer hear the frantic conversations about flattening the curve, hospitalizations and over whelming the Healthcare systems, or death rates. There is a reason why they have changed tracks on this. Like common cold cases, COVID case counts are meaningless without the additional data points.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I can't speak to the total reasons the vaccines are being pushed so hard, other than ego and crony capitalism. Look at how many new billionaires have been created off of just the vaccine. While I suspect there is a nefarious purpose involved, I can't rule out simple greedy incompetence. The vaccines would not have even been necessary without the suppression of viable, and known by Fauci, etc, existing treatments. HCQ, Ivermectin and the support cocktail given at first symptoms are effective, but not if you wait until the person is moderately ill or worse. If you withhold treatment until respiratory decompensation occurs, it becomes much more difficult. THIS is where other newly created, on patent and expensive drugs come in, like remdesiver, regeneron, etc. More money to be made.

This brings me to my next point. We can almost certainly assume that HCQ and Ivermectin were suppressed in order to obtain EUA status for the vaccines. EUA requires that there be no other safe, effective viable treatment for a disease in existence.

Let that sink in. They killed people by suppressing existing drugs to get EUA for  vaccines to enrich the people   not infected with a disease that has a 99.8% survival rate. This doesn't even acct for current and future damage done by the vaccines.  Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorists. I don't think so.

You'll note we constantly hear about "cases" now. We no longer hear the frantic conversations about flattening the curve, hospitalizations and over whelming the Healthcare systems, or death rates. There is a reason why they have changed tracks on this. Like common cold cases, COVID case counts are meaningless without the additional data points.
View Quote

In the second half of last year, half of the people I work with tested positive for covid.  Severity ranged from "bad flu" to missing three months of work (and having very little energy - had to take frequent breaks - for the first few weeks he was back at work).  Every one of them said they weren't really told anything more than to quarantine at home, treat it like you would treat flu symptoms, and go to the hospital if they started having trouble breathing.  

Actual information on covid treatments was something they had to find on their own.  I learned about the EVMS protocols from arfcom GD, and gave several people lists of the over-the-counter stuff from those protocols.  Others were finding information from various sources and passing it around.  Officially, there wasn't really much to be done other than wait it out and hope you didn't have to be hauled to the hospital and put on a ventilator.

There was also talk on arfcom of people who managed to get prescriptions from their doctors, and pharmacists questioning them about why it had been prescribed.  Seems some state regulatory bodies were threatening to go after any pharmacies and doctors who prescribed certain things as a treatment for covid.

Whether the suppression was done out of greed, malice, ignorance, or an overabundance of caution, the end result was the same.  People could have been helped by simply being told (as soon as they had test results) what over-the-counter stuff to take, and helped even more by being given a prescription for a relatively inexpensive substance that has a long safety record for other medical issues...  ...but they weren't.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

We are camping in the Keys and there was a 40+ foot class A next to us. I was impressed with how well it turned. The front wheels could turn about 40 degrees.

My current view.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/20210709_180509_jpg-2009734.JPG
View All Quotes

My sister and her husband have owned so many big bus style RVs over the years including a Prevost bus a Coca Cola exec bought for Nascar races.  They just recently downsized to a 24 ft Mercedes type either B or C (I haven't seen it) and could not be happier now.  They travel from here to Moab several times a year and camp in the desert plus all over the rest of the country.  They just got tired of not being able to get into many places they wanted to be able to stay.  Their last one looked very much like the one in OP.
My wife really wanted a small one to start too. Then she climbed into one at an RV show and that was the end of that!

This one isn't too bad at 37'. I liked the size and amenities of a bus chassis RV but they are so big that it really does limit where you can go. This is our first one so we will see where we are at in a year.

We are camping in the Keys and there was a 40+ foot class A next to us. I was impressed with how well it turned. The front wheels could turn about 40 degrees.

My current view.

One of the places on the "list" for sure.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Found a couple of picks of my sister and BIL's rigs I can safely share.  Me I went the cargo trailer conversion to full toyhauer route!!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

damn that is cool

have a safe and fun trip

Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

God that looks nice, enjoy wherever you end up at AZNetEng!

I was giving you to the end of the day and then I was going to give you shit about it.

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By JPN:

If it feels like it's too much, you can always swap it for something a little smaller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNplm3Zevk4
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNplm3Zevk4
I think if anything we may upgrade to a Diesel model of some kind. I "think" it's big enough but time will tell. I went used this go around because we may not enjoy it as much as we think we will and worst case I can probably get most of what I put into it back out of it. (It's a 2020 with 4k miles)

The original buyer loaded it with all the goodies.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 1:07:54 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
We walked through a few bus chassis units. They are really nice, tons of space, etc. I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on a 1st time buy though. Even used they were still north of 350k.

We have done the hauler thing for years (rental) for camping and hunting trips. Usually a week to 10 days at a time. That was an option this time too though we would have gone 5th wheel vs TT. Would have meant a new truck likely and turned out to be a bit more expensive than this.

We will see how the year unfolds and adjust if we need to. I will say she didn't want to drive anything much bigger than this, and I figure this will let us get to places we want to see even if we are over length for many parks.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 1:18:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#19]
Chalk one up for the good guys/gals

Woman accused of running over George Floyd protester found not guilty of assault

Damn good hit at that!!!  Video in Tweet.

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Video at date link.

View Quote
The dirtbag who murdered her should be ____________
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 1:25:55 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote
Great points, and very intriguing.  Do you happen to have a source / more details on that Emergency Use Authorization requirement...

I'm starting to think it's all about money....shit tons of money...

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#22]

My current view.

View Quote

My Wife and I want to visit there someday.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By HighDesert6920:

View Quote

You'd be right.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Great points, and very intriguing.  Do you happen to have a source / more details on that Emergency Use Authorization requirement...

View All Quotes

To vaccinate everyone in the world like they want you're talking trillions of dollars to be made, not billions.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 3:50:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#27]
Neighbor just called me and said there were 7 Feds walking around our local gunshow just now.  Could be something considering the current climate or could be nothing.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#29]

https://image.recreationalvehiclemarket.com/vehicle-2018-New-Intech-Rv-Flyer-Explorer-Travel-Trailer-in-California-CA-5000546890-5a57a62d5de2d64f0f0e0009.jpg

The reason I went with a trailer is my grandfather had an Airstream motorhome.  He said it was great for trips where you stayed one or two nights because the setup was simple: Park in your spot, walk to the center where a level bubble and the leveling jacks switches were located and then level it.  Still had to connect power, water, and black tank if you needed it.  Usually they used the campground facilities and skipped the black tank hookup or would wait until they left.  For long term stays they liked a trailer more.  Was not giving up room for two seats that was wasted space, easier to get into because a trailer is like almost 2ft lower, and the biggest reason was they had a couple issues on the road and lost their home for a week a few times for repairs. Had to gather up their stuff and get a hotel.

This is what they had:

https://assets.catawiki.nl/assets/2015/4/23/0/0/1/0013bd16-e9da-11e4-9826-443df5f29f6d.jpg
View Quote

@Scoobysmak what is the make/model of that small trailer?
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Chalk one up for the good guys/gals

Woman accused of running over George Floyd protester found not guilty of assault

Damn good hit at that!!!  Video in Tweet.

View Quote

"Due care"= 40+ MPH.  Ain't gonna get stuck in the kill box.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:16:19 PM EDT
[#31]
One of the places on the "list" for sure.
View Quote

Have fun and be safe.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

not sure why they wanted to cuff the preggers woman in white.   prior to attempting to take her into custody, the video didn't really show her doing much of interest, unless I missed it.
View Quote

Well, we didn't see the confrontation from before the cops arrived, nor do we know what the cops already have been told prior to arrival.

Still that doesn't really matter. Once that nasty mouthed bitch in the white, (I doubt she is pregnant. That is an extremely common tactic that women use to avoid arrest. They always say they are 8 weeks or less pregnant, because they wouldn't be showing. They used to try it at the hospital to avoid treatments they didn't want until they realized we can figure it out in minutes. lol) started trying to pull the arrestee out of the cops hands and running her fucking mouth trying to get into the middle of it, she had bought her ride.

Good for the cop. I don't care. If she can't act like a human, let her get treated like she demanded. I have lost all sympathy for people who act like feral animals with no self control, then demand special treatment. FUCK THAT NOISE.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#34]
I was giving you to the end of the day and then I was going to give you shit about it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Not that it would surprise me, but this isn't true.

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Thank you
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:39:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#37]
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:

https://image.recreationalvehiclemarket.com/vehicle-2018-New-Intech-Rv-Flyer-Explorer-Travel-Trailer-in-California-CA-5000546890-5a57a62d5de2d64f0f0e0009.jpg

This is what they had:

https://assets.catawiki.nl/assets/2015/4/23/0/0/1/0013bd16-e9da-11e4-9826-443df5f29f6d.jpg

Its in the picture link that you quoted... (yes I have been bitten by the same.... ).  Intech flyer Explorer, mine is a standard 2020 model loaded with the exception of one thing and I didn't want it.  At the end of 2019 it was around 16k.  I went out of state because it was 2k cheaper than my local dealer.  After the fake pandemic not sure what the hell they cost, RV's seem to have gone up in price just like used trucks.

ETA..as a note this does have a small kitchen but no bathroom or running water so bring your own.  I shouldn't mess with black tanks so the choice wasn't that hard for me to make.

I plan to add a 17 gallon tank underneath and then need someone that can weld and make brackets for my shower enclosure that mounts like my 270 degree awning I have.  I will have to carry a "portable bathroom" if I really want to boondock with no amenities.  My coworker has a portable toilet that he said was pretty much clean to dump.  Just take it to a toilet and pour the contents in, no mess.  I also plan to get a custom storage box on the tongue that I can mount my dual fuel generator, propane tanks, and stuff I need to setup like chalk blocks and jack tools.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 5:31:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Neighbor just called me and said there were 7 Feds walking around our local gunshow just now.  Could be something considering the current climate or could be nothing.
View Quote

Soooo...

Not a good idea to get a table at a gunshow and sell Lego models of the Capitol, right now?
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Soooo...

Not a good idea to get a table at a gunshow and sell Lego models of the Capitol, right now?
View Quote

Only if they have been completed already....
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Its in the picture link that you quoted... (yes I have been bitten by the same.... ).  Intech flyer Explorer, mine is a standard 2020 model loaded with the exception of one thing and I didn't want it.  At the end of 2019 it was around 16k.  I went out of state because it was 2k cheaper than my local dealer.  After the fake pandemic not sure what the hell they cost, RV's seem to have gone up in price just like used trucks.

ETA..as a note this does have a small kitchen but no bathroom or running water so bring your own.  I shouldn't mess with black tanks so the choice wasn't that hard for me to make.

I plan to add a 17 gallon tank underneath and then need someone that can weld and make brackets for my shower enclosure that mounts like my 270 degree awning I have.  I will have to carry a "portable bathroom" if I really want to boondock with no amenities.  My coworker has a portable toilet that he said was pretty much clean to dump.  Just take it to a toilet and pour the contents in, no mess.  I also plan to get a custom storage box on the tongue that I can mount my dual fuel generator, propane tanks, and stuff I need to setup like chalk blocks and jack tools.
View Quote

I put a porta potty in mine for the very reason of not fooling with black tanks.  In a campground I have a simple water drain set up for my sink and shower I let drain into the sewer if my site has one.  If not I drain into a blue tank or just out onto the ground depending where I am.  As far as the porta potty it's very easy to dump into the sewer and even have water there to rinse it out before heading home.  If no hook-ups I'll go dump it into a campground porta jon or find a truck stop or somewhere with a RV drain.  I will never ever dump it into my toilet at home!!!  
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

I meant to do this earlier and got busy with other things. Sorry. I've been doing a lot of essay writing today.

https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/emergency-use-authorization-medical-products-and-related-authorities

In addition, in January 2014, FDA issued a question and answer document (PDF, 762K) to respond to questions raised by public health stakeholders about PAHPRA’s amendments to the EUA authority and establishment of new authorities related to the emergency use of MCMs during CBRN emergencies.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization#vaccines

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization#coviddrugs

At note to me is that they changed the EUA requirements specifically for COVID19, a disease that has a survival rate of 99.8%. There was a reason they did that. It was because the world was going to die without the vaccine. Cui bono.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:00:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Racist abuse of England players Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho & Bukayo Saka condemned by FA

The Football Association has condemned racist abuse aimed at England players Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bukayo Saka after Sunday's Euro 2020 final defeat by Italy.

All three players missed penalties in the 3-2 shootout loss and were targeted on social media after the game.

The FA said it was "appalled" by the abuse.

England's players have taken the knee before games at the Euros to highlight the fight against racial inequality.

"We could not be clearer that anyone behind such disgusting behaviour is not welcome in following the team," said the FA in a statement.

"We will do all we can to support the players affected while urging the toughest punishments possible for anyone responsible.

"We will continue to do everything we can to stamp discrimination out of the game, but we implore government to act quickly and bring in the appropriate legislation so this abuse has real life consequences.

"Social media companies need to step up and take accountability and action to ban abusers from their platforms, gather evidence that can lead to prosecution and support making their platforms free from this type of abhorrent abuse."
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#50]

Soooo...

View All Quotes

Soooo...

Fuck em. I'm in.
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top