Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 7:01:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TailHunter:
I must have been drunk when replying to a 4800 page thread.

@m35ben
@banditman

Both of y'all should try El Dorado 21. The 15 and 18 are good. But the 21 is sublime.
View Quote

This is the Rum I was talking about. They produce some in Key West. The Hemingway Family came to the small
distillery 9 years ago and asked them to bottle Rum under their name. The bottle is shaped like a GI canteen.
I tasted the rum out of the still after three passes. I was very smooth. They take that rum and blend with other
rums from the Caribbean and age in whiskey barrels. It is very smooth and a great flavor. Best I ever had.

They make special runs every few years that are even better.

@m35ben
@tailhunter  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

This is the Rum I was talking about. They produce some in Key West. The Hemingway Family came to the small
distillery 9 years ago and asked them to bottle Rum under their name. The bottle is shaped like a GI canteen.
I tasted the rum out of the still after three passes. I was very smooth. They take that rum and blend with other
rums from the Caribbean and age in whiskey barrels. It is very smooth and a great flavor. Best I ever had.

@m35ben
@tailhunter  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/Resized_20211124_174144_jpg-2179858.JPG
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

So a "Christian" non-profit group supports destroying the western nuclear family that Christianity helps create and supports.

Link Posted: 11/24/2021 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

They were once a good organization.

The End Days are near.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 8:50:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#6]
View Quote

I'll keep my donations and my apologies.  I'm sure their non-white donors will make up the difference.

Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:23:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#8]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:
View Quote

Pure stupidity

Black people have killed infinitely more black people that whites have.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Pure stupidity

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Pure stupidity

Apparently over white supremacy it appears.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:38:34 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:42:48 PM EDT
[#12]

We are living in an idiocracy.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:58:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE4wlBhXwAozAiH?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

That looks like some kind of 5th grade project where students are asked to create a taxonomy of conspiracies as their lefty teacher sees it…
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:30:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Happy Thanksgiving, Squad! Banish all thought of these woke motherfuckers from your minds, and enjoy a holiday with family and friends!

Recommended YT channel for information you will not see on any mainstream media, mainly audiobooks and documentaries. Of particular interesting note is an audiobook of "Covid 19 and the Great Reset" written by Satan's ghostwriter Klaus Schwab. Also all of the Yuri Bezmenov recordings about communist infiltration of society compiled into one 4 hour piece. I also recommend using downloading apps to hard copy some of these videos, as I would be surprised if they stay up too much longer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjctDTkL8tLRkl_OINnYVAg/videos
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:46:31 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

I'll just keep my money this year, thank you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:52:40 PM EDT
[#16]

@m35ben
@tailhunter  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/Resized_20211124_174144_jpg-2179858.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TailHunter:
I must have been drunk when replying to a 4800 page thread.

@m35ben
@banditman

Both of y'all should try El Dorado 21. The 15 and 18 are good. But the 21 is sublime.

@m35ben
@tailhunter  

I have Pilar and it's a delicious sipping rum. My usual is Zacapa 23 which is about $40 a bottle. I get a bottle of El dorado 21 once a year as a treat.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:14:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#18]
Bobby is suspended, unknown reasons. Feel free to give Hillary a follow.

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:15:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:26:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#20]
View Quote

Photocopy one side of a $100 bill. Write 'I'm sorry for the Salvation Army's racism' - or something similar - on the other side. Make several copies. Fold them up so the dollar part is showing and put them in the bell ringers buckets.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

Pure stupidity

Everything is white supremacism now, has been since 2008
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:37:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#22]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

At first I was like "shit".
Then I was like "awe Hell, the suv brought him back to the intersection".

Then the pedestrian came over to check the dudes tire pressure before they got him down?

I hope no one was hurt.
View All Quotes

At first I was like "shit".
Then I was like "awe Hell, the suv brought him back to the intersection".

Then the pedestrian came over to check the dudes tire pressure before they got him down?

I hope no one was hurt.

Video doesn't show what happened to the red car that was to the right of the car the video was from.

My guess is that the red light runner hit the front of the red car, causing it turn so that it landed broadside on the white SUV, instead hitting the white SUV head-on.

ETA: From the video description:

Occurred on October 17, 2021 / Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

"My wife and I were in the vehicle with the dashcam. At around 12:30 pm a person driving Eastbound on 82nd street ran a red light at Hague rd. We were facing Westbound on 82nd, stopped at the red light as a pedestrian crossed 82nd street. An oncoming vehicle didn't see the red light. The struck vehicle sprinkled mine with parts and the sunroof. It landed on a car beside me and spun on its nose, falling on the Jaguar SUV that was waiting at the light. Six vehicles were damaged in total, Thankfully there were no injuries."
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:43:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#23]
View Quote

I suspect that it's one local Major or Captain doing that, if it's actually real.

EDIT: I see, it's about a move they made back in January, to mandate CRT training, like 490 of the Fortune 500 companies already did in 2019 and 2020.

One black officer stood against CRT, and it looks like they silenced him.

https://www.newsweek.com/salvation-armys-donors-withdraw-support-response-racial-wokeness-initiative-1645658

Still, there are those inside the organization that are finding it challenging to accept the incongruence between the organization's new initiative and its historically non-political stance.

"As so many oppose this within and without our ranks, why are we clinging onto it so tightly?" wrote active officer Captain Charles DeJesus of the Salvation Army's western territory, in a public Facebook post that he has since taken down.

In it, DeJesus, who is Black, asked Salvation Army leaders and influencers to get the organization back to being apolitical.

"I am directly calling upon you, without equivocation, to restore The Salvation Army's purely apolitical position and spirit of Blood and Fire/World for God Salvationism," DeJesus wrote in the preface of his post. "There are countless individuals who are working angles and schemes of racial justice and unity. For that reason alone, why are we so fixated on this, the environment, DEI initiatives, and other things that make us indistinguishable from academia, humanism, and other things that appear partisan?"

DeJesus also removed a corresponding follow-up video message he made to his initial post.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:57:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

I suspect that it's one local Major or Captain doing that, if it's actually real.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

Not according to Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/salvation-armys-donors-withdraw-support-response-racial-wokeness-initiative-1645658

Salvation Army apparently has an International Social Justice Commission, which created a racial equity training program that was made mandatory for Salvation Army officers, earlier this year.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 1:06:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:01:35 AM EDT
[#26]

If you're at 95ish on day 4, you need to watch your ass.
I was up working from home, no issues. Day 9 or 10 I bottomed out sp02 in the low 80s. I knew I was in trouble, ceecee was cussing at me over the phone, it was a thing.
Be careful.
View Quote

Well shit.  Here i was thinking i was getting by ok with no fever, no loss of taste or smell and a half decent O2 sats, and along you came to shit all over my dreams.  hahaha..
I'll keep an eye and try to keep ahead of it.  Granted I'm using a relatively cheap, store bought pulse oximeter, but I have had levels of 97-98% all day today.  No shortness of breath or chest tightness right now.  I appreciate the heads up though.  Good information for sure and something i will keep an eye on.  Luckily i've got an ER less than 2 mins from my front door, a good friend who's a Nurse and a staff of Medics and IDMTs to bounce info off in the meantime.  

What was the turning point for you when you started to get back to some kind of "normal" feeling?  14 day mark?  Longer?  Any treatments you can discuss that helped aside from whats posted?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:08:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:22:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

That's awful.
View Quote
Yeah.  yeah, it is.

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:44:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#29]
Happy Thanksgiving riot squad.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:54:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
Happy Thanksgiving riot squad.
View Quote

Riot Squad version
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 3:14:45 AM EDT
[#31]
May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!

CD
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By robertwil18:
What was the turning point for you when you started to get back to some kind of "normal" feeling?  14 day mark?  Longer?  Any treatments you can discuss that helped aside from whats posted?
View Quote
Quercetin and zinc as a frontline treatment, try to find the bio-absorption high potency type of quercetin or it won't be effective. Zinc gluconate or citrate in lozenges or tablets. Additional supplements of turmeric/curcumin, red algae, powdered kelp (in capsules), and vitamin C (you can do emergen-C packets one a day with breakfast). Dosages can be found online or ask a naturopath, which I am not but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night :) . My brother had a positive test and one week of this regimen and he was basically fine and done with it. I did all of this plus experimented with saline nasal spray with a few drops of povidone iodine, with the goal of reducing any viral buildup in the nose and sinuses. I never tested positive despite repeated, prolonged exposure to a known positive individual, and only felt sick for a day or so.

I wouldn't obsess about ox levels unless you feel short of breath or have chest pain, or have a bad cough. I would go out on a limb and say that these coronaviruses, even the new variants, are not much more dangerous than the flu PROVIDED you know how to use therapeutics and have a normally functioning immune system and don't let the virus get a foothold. I'm not a huge fan of ivermectin (though I have no doubt it works) as a treatment when effective, harmless herbal remedies can be had so easily and cheaply over the counter. The most expensive thing is the quercetin at about $30 a bottle.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

Photocopy one side of a $100 bill. Write 'I'm sorry for the Salvation Army's racism' - or something similar - on the other side. Make several copies. Fold them up so the dollar part is showing and put them in the bell ringers buckets.
View Quote

That'll work. Get woke, go broke. If they get the Gillette treatment for a year or two maybe the leadership will dig out the woke commies who've wormed their way into the organization and metastasized. Of course they will probably do nothing and get federal grants to replace the donations.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Happy Thanksgiving
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#35]

That'll work. Get woke, go broke. If they get the Gillette treatment for a year or two maybe the leadership will dig out the woke commies who've wormed their way into the organization and metastasized. Of course they will probably do nothing and get federal grants to replace the donations.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

They won't back out. They fear the mob. They don't fear us.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 10:39:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#36]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

So a "Christian" non-profit group supports destroying the western nuclear family that Christianity helps create and supports.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/n8SkNR77udWlG/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v3syfgin4oqxypm79vqir625kjrwp7r3v23v5dbw&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/n8SkNR77udWlG/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v3syfgin4oqxypm79vqir625kjrwp7r3v23v5dbw&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Yep, that's actually not Christian in any sense of the teachings.

Happy Thanksgiving Riot Squad!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Happy Thanksgiving squad
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Happy Thanksgiving!
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Happy Thanksgiving from rainy SE Michigan.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Happy Thanksgiving from rainy SE Michigan.
View Quote

Happy Thanksgiving.

And I thought your name was a reference to highway M-66.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
View Quote

Healthcare is a human right. Until it’s not.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

I showed symptoms Day 1, started the I-Mask Protocol on Day 2, got tested on Day 3, and monoclonals on Day 4.

Even at that it took me about 7 days to stop feeling weak and wanting to sleep all the time.  

Fortunately during this time I was 100% work from home and was able to work at my home office normal hours - albeit requiring a nap at lunchtime.

It took almost 14 days before I had enough strength back to get back to my workout routine.  At that point I dropped my I-Mask protocol back to the preventative/prophylactic recommendation.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Healthcare is a human right. Until it's not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Healthcare is a human right. Until it's not.
My body. My choi.... oh wait.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#49]

I had a headache before I was symptomatic or testing positive. I knew I had been exposed. At the time we limited work contact to only those who were exposed together.
When the headaches started I cut caffeine completely, increased my water intake, doubled my vitamin D and A regimen.
My first symptoms were sore throat and brain fog. Tested positive that day. Got denied monoclonal antibodies.
I had given away my just in case ivermectin I had perscribed.
I kept working from home, odd hours because of the different time zones. Basically it was a bad cold until the end, when any physical activity would crash my 02 sat and my heartrate and bp would soar.
Get a spirometer. Keep your lung capacity up. That helped me. Also, I'm a stomach sleeper. Don't sleep on your back if you can avoid it.
It took close to two months before I was normal.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HBAR16:

I showed symptoms Day 1, started the I-Mask Protocol on Day 2, got tested on Day 3, and monoclonals on Day 4.

Even at that it took me about 7 days to stop feeling weak and wanting to sleep all the time.  

Fortunately during this time I was 100% work from home and was able to work at my home office normal hours - albeit requiring a nap at lunchtime.

It took almost 14 days before I had enough strength back to get back to my workout routine.  At that point I dropped my I-Mask protocol back to the preventative/prophylactic recommendation.

I had a headache before I was symptomatic or testing positive. I knew I had been exposed. At the time we limited work contact to only those who were exposed together.
When the headaches started I cut caffeine completely, increased my water intake, doubled my vitamin D and A regimen.
My first symptoms were sore throat and brain fog. Tested positive that day. Got denied monoclonal antibodies.
I had given away my just in case ivermectin I had perscribed.
I kept working from home, odd hours because of the different time zones. Basically it was a bad cold until the end, when any physical activity would crash my 02 sat and my heartrate and bp would soar.
Get a spirometer. Keep your lung capacity up. That helped me. Also, I'm a stomach sleeper. Don't sleep on your back if you can avoid it.
It took close to two months before I was normal.
Or what passes for... in this case.

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Happy Thanksgiving all. Got my free passes to dinner.

Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top