Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kbi:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

FCSD gets the first bar off the line

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/c2/68/1ec2682742c47d24b12c431a4f34af1c.gif

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1hYzw11SW7g/VeqrbDtcSsI/AAAAAAAATvM/WCM4O7pi5u4/s1600/no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif
Well, only if you take one of the first rice rabies vaccines.

I took a nyquil PM im good with the SHANGHAI shivers

Same.

yeah right

you got the corona chan

heres proof

licking mrs fangs booty hole

https://media0.giphy.com/media/VB5WwlZIt8eRy/200.gif

Well, I wouldn't mind Fang Fang on my dang dang. But I wouldn't lick her booty hole. That's communist talk.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/07/ratcliffe-chinas-penetration-of-govt-networks-significant-and-growing-every-day/

On Monday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe stated that China's penetration |
View Quote

word choice!
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#4]
It's interesting when I'm watching Newsmax, when all the stories they run, I already read about in here. to all our aggregators. Maybe we can start our own show like in Wayne's World.
View Quote

I want to play bass on the show's theme song.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#6]

@Mr_mowett

https://media0.giphy.com/media/dCXPyEcU9f78CyusmM/giphy.gif

everyone loves chinese food

I wish i could find home for some of mine so i can help others

i have to much pussy in my life
View Quote

I just have too much pussy in my back yard.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#7]

fat gay kevin smith
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:14:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#8]

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#9]

God damn! This is my shocked face.
Bunch of corrupt motherfuckers in those counties.
View Quote

The trifecta.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I don't know your exact circumstances HS, but if it were me coming off a divorce, I would consider buying a bug out piece of land, and buying a small travel trailer for when I needed to come in for work.
Best bug out plan is being already bugged out.
View Quote

that's not the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

C'mon Texas!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#13]

fat gay kevin smith
View Quote

The Cure and Junkie Billie Joe had me
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Maybe I'm just a doofus, but how does his lawsuit effect a federal felony indictment or a pardon.  Is this new information?  Thought I had heard it before.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Does this have to do with the Representative seat that's trying to be stolen?
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

i know thats right. After waiting 21 weeks for my ar500 mc pc to arrive, only to find it was too small. someone a few pages back posted the Ferro large mc pc, hopefully this one will fit better. I wanna buy an ar10 but the psa gun says 308, but I'd rather have 762, even though they said it'll shoot it, I don't wanna risk it. Might just go with 6.5 cm, not sure if i want 18" or 20". Decisions decisions.
View Quote

I may be wrong but I thought it was...

223 in 556 chamber = yes

556 in 223 chamber = no

7.62 in 308 chamber = yes

308 in 7.62 chamber = no

Most commercial barrels now are chambered in 556 and 308 to handle their equivalent counterpart.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

There's a buffalo on a butte on 25 at the CO/WY border. that's mine.
View Quote

Race ya there...
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Fuck Lisa and her braces...."Bang Bang"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

Fuck Lisa and her braces...."Bang Bang"

We need the Waco Texas invasion crew just this one time!
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Well, I wouldn't mind Fang Fang on my dang dang. But I wouldn't lick her booty hole. That's communist talk.
View All Quotes

FCSD gets the first bar off the line

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/c2/68/1ec2682742c47d24b12c431a4f34af1c.gif

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1hYzw11SW7g/VeqrbDtcSsI/AAAAAAAATvM/WCM4O7pi5u4/s1600/no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif
Well, only if you take one of the first rice rabies vaccines.

I took a nyquil PM im good with the SHANGHAI shivers

Same.

yeah right

you got the corona chan

heres proof

licking mrs fangs booty hole

https://media0.giphy.com/media/VB5WwlZIt8eRy/200.gif

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Sorry I'm a bit behind after getting my lumbar nerve block and the Zanax is finally wearing off.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

The way I'm reading the replies to this is because they have accepted the Texas case instead.  All may not be lost here.  Need some lawyer types to speak up here.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

I'm not sure how to parse this. It almost sounds like a disease.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmjung:

see - now I'm ragerting that I got naked 3-banger shingle.  Should have gotten the molle, so then I could do the BFG Ten-Speed on top of that.   I have the BFG 3-way inbound, but now I'm back on the hunt @ Esstac

I'm not sure how to parse this. It almost sounds like a disease.

I didn't want to pry, thanks!
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:35:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#24]

223 in 556 chamber = yes

556 in 223 chamber = no

308 in 7.62 chamber = no

Most commercial barrels now are chambered in 556 and 308 to handle their equivalent counterpart.
View Quote

My understanding is that the 5.56 and 7.62 loadings have higher pressures and the chamberings have a little more head space than their 223 and 308 counterparts.

You can fire 5.56 in 223, and 7.62 in 308, but they'll wear out faster if you do and accuracy may suffer shooting 223/308 out of 5.56/7.62.  However, there is no real danger in shooting either way.

Commercial barrels are chambered for what they labeled not anything else.  If you want one rifle that shoots both 5.56 adn 223 without any issue, get a 223 Wylde.  I do not know if there is a similar offering for 308/7.62.

ETA: Anyone feel free to correct me where I am wrong, because it's likely that I am wrong somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Agreed, as long as Prof. Cicchetti was assuming random selections. Maybe he was doing something more sophisticated, but in any case there seem to be many more obvious clues that the election was stolen, so this kind of claim doesn't get me too excited.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wwglen:

https://i2.wp.com/electionwiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Cicchetti.png?resize=768%2C390&ssl=1

I too can pull any number I want out of thin air.

Statistics only work with relatively random selections.  The votes were not random as Trump pushed in person voting and the Democrats pushed remote or early voting.

Agreed, as long as Prof. Cicchetti was assuming random selections. Maybe he was doing something more sophisticated, but in any case there seem to be many more obvious clues that the election was stolen, so this kind of claim doesn't get me too excited.

A really obvious clue is 57000 turn out in Pa rally, 90 mile Trump caravan in Az, record setting floatillas in NJ, and Fla for Trump, huge online turnouts for Trump rallies, while Biden and Harris can’t pull in shit.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:35:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#28]
The SpaceX launch just aborted at T -1.3 seconds.  

It was an auto-abort.  The rocket systems shut itself down, and they're not likely to reattempt launch tonight, because the launch window closes in 14 minutes.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:41:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#29]

GREAT NEWS

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/admin/2020/Press/SCOTUSFiling.pdf?utm_content=&utm_medium=email&utm_name=&utm_source=govdelivery&utm_term=

NAL, but this is the gist

The Great State of Texas argues that these states violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures.
These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution.
Additionally, Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitution's Equal Protection Clause. Bush v. Gore 2000
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:44:54 PM EDT
[#30]

GREAT NEWS

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/admin/2020/Press/SCOTUSFiling.pdf?utm_content=&utm_medium=email&utm_name=&utm_source=govdelivery&utm_term=
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#31]

GREAT NEWS

View Quote

YESSSSSSS!!!

Thank you Lord!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

What the fuck

How do you chase off the police without having new holes to leak from? The fuckers are getting so emboldened its outrageous
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

What the fuck

How do you chase off the police without having new holes to leak from? The fuckers are getting so emboldened its outrageous

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

My understanding is that the 5.56 and 7.62 loadings have higher pressures and the chamberings have a little more head space than their 223 and 308 counterparts.

You can fire 5.56 in 223, and 7.62 in 308, but they'll wear out faster if you do and accuracy may suffer shooting 223/308 out of 5.56/7.62.  However, there is no real danger in shooting either way.

Commercial barrels are chambered for what they labeled not anything else.  If you want one rifle that shoots both 5.56 adn 223 without any issue, get a 223 Wylde.  I do not know if there is a similar offering for 308/7.62.

ETA: Anyone feel free to correct me where I am wrong, because it's likely that I am wrong somewhere.
View Quote

Yeah, I know about the 223/556/Wylde chambers

Not so much up on the 308/7.62 stuff. I could have swore it was the opposite of the small bore stuff.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Here's something interesting, to me anyway...
Attachment Attached File

I've been getting these child-like postcards since before the election. Problem is, Mr. Hollie has never lived here. Normally I would toss them in the trash and not think about it. I just find it odd because of the goofy shit written on the postcard and the fact nobody named Hollie has ever lived here.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Engineers to the front. We need bangalores.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
They set up maybe 9 ft tall barrier across the street on https://m.twitch.tv/concretereporting

Engineers to the front. We need bangalores.

Wouldn't that be scrumptious to watch?
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Going back to where this thread started.  I had to take the kiddo to a doctors appointment that put us about 5 minutes from the Lake street riot zone in Minneapolis.  Took a detour to check things out.  It's amazing how much of the destruction has been erased.  Very few sites remain with rubble and it appears they're actively working to clear them.  AutoZone has been mowed over and is a bare lot.  Target is rebuilt and has a complete facelift.  Cub Foods has been rebuilt.  Arby's is a bare lot.  The big apartment complex that burnt is under construction and stands 3 stories tall again.  Walgreens has been mowed over and the new building is going up.  US Bank remains boarded up.  Several small sites are fenced off and have new structures going up.  The MPD 3rd precinct building is still barricaded off but has been cleaned up.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#38]

If they actually believed the police were murderous JBTs you'd think they'd want the cops to leave the scene as soon as possible. When a violent mob tries to disable a police car it looks to me like the point is to attack the occupants.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:
you see how he popped them ppb tires. He was throwing them things on the ground in front of them. I can't remember the name but i seen them mentioned months ago in this thread.

If they actually believed the police were murderous JBTs you'd think they'd want the cops to leave the scene as soon as possible. When a violent mob tries to disable a police car it looks to me like the point is to attack the occupants.

It's a setup.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

223 in 556 chamber = yes

556 in 223 chamber = no

308 in 7.62 chamber = no

As a somewhat-related aside, CZ rifles marked as 223 are actually secretly chambered for 5.56, because the CIP specification that they use doesn't differentiate between the two.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#40]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67531/image0_jpeg-1721426.JPG
I've been getting these child-like postcards since before the election. Problem is, Mr. Hollie has never lived here. Normally I would toss them in the trash and not think about it. I just find it odd because of the goofy shit written on the postcard and the fact nobody named Hollie has ever lived here.
View Quote

I dont want to alarm you, but Hollie might be squatting in your attic...
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Whats your OnlyFans name?

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Sweet! Imma go clear my attic. I'll be back. Maybe.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

That is beyond strange — the card doesn't seem to have any political leaning at all. What about the "for more info" location, is that some kind of partisan organization?
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Going back to where this thread started.  I had to take the kiddo to a doctors appointment that put us about 5 minutes from the Lake street riot zone in Minneapolis.  Took a detour to check things out.  It's amazing how much of the destruction has been erased.  Very few sites remain with rubble and it appears they're actively working to clear them.  AutoZone has been mowed over and is a bare lot.  Target is rebuilt and has a complete facelift.  Cub Foods has been rebuilt.  Arby's is a bare lot.  The big apartment complex that burnt is under construction and stands 3 stories tall again.  Walgreens has been mowed over and the new building is going up.  US Bank remains boarded up.  Several small sites are fenced off and have new structures going up.  The MPD 3rd precinct building is still barricaded off but has been cleaned up.
View Quote

I guess that is good. At least something is coming back.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

You can find me at MicroPenis
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:56:32 PM EDT
[#47]
The time is now 5.56 EST.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:58:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#48]
Originally Posted By RainCityBitchPigeons:

That is beyond strange — the card doesn't seem to have any political leaning at all. What about the "for more info" location, is that some kind of partisan organization?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RainCityBitchPigeons:

It was a label that had some identifying info and the info to my county's election office. I took it off. I should have mentioned that. I don't want any of you degenerates showing up at my door and claiming your dibs too early.
EDIT: Identifying info on the name it was addressed to, not me.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#50]

I always ask before I just start sticking things in places.
View All Quotes

(NB - Does it mean my brain is broken if I thought ATM meant ass to mouth instead of automatic teller machine when I first read it?)

I always ask before I just start sticking things in places.

I think that's a good policy to have.
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top