User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Oh shit! Here we go. Buckle up everybody.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Yeah but I got you to jack me off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

What? Sorry, I gave at the office. Can I bum a cigarette? What were you asking again?

Here's your smoke. I finally know 30cal's essence.

I despise it as well but that's the advice I've heard for nearly every state. Deny them your essence.

Whoops. Too late, homie.

Yeah but I got you to jack me off.

We all have to make sacrifices.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Is Texas the desert West Virginia?

And 3800
View Quote

well played.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

BEANS!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:31:59 PM EDT
[#6]

so close.  2nd place is for losers.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:32:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

I only see one w/o beans
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:34:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Now you've done it, the Texans will not be happy to being compared to lowly West Virginia.

But no, TX isn't the desert version of WV. Best that I can tell, TX has maximum freedom, relatively low taxes, excellent food, and a shitload of wildlife available to hunt on large ranches.
View All Quotes

And 3800

Now you've done it, the Texans will not be happy to being compared to lowly West Virginia.

But no, TX isn't the desert version of WV. Best that I can tell, TX has maximum freedom, relatively low taxes, excellent food, and a shitload of wildlife available to hunt on large ranches.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#12]

And Marsha blew them all.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Probably been a couple decades since I looked into what was involved legally, so things may have changed and my memory is fuzzy, but I think brewing your own beer was mostly along the lines of they really don't care what you do, while anything involving a still was limited in how much you could make in a year (big shift in how much they care).

ETA: Looks like it's more hassle than I remembered.  Wine and beer are OK for personal consumption, but stills require federal paperwork/licensing.

https://www.ttb.gov/distilled-spirits/penalties-for-illegal-distilling
View Quote

One of the best beers I've ever had was a home brew.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:36:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

well played.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

And 3800

well played.

No edit and no answer from Texas.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:37:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#16]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

The ALS business is not a joke in every state.  

In Ohio for instance, you will get a one year suspension unless you get lucky and the LEO that nabbed you screws up the ridiculously easy paper work.

Implied consent is bullshit, and DUI is blown way out of proportion.  

Drink and drive, I don't care.  Injure or kill someone, then throw the book at them.
View All Quotes

Listen here deputy, I ain't giving a machine or anyone else a blowjob.

I could go for one of those milkshakes.  Chocolate, if you don't mind.

Pro tip: seriously though, if any of you get stopped for suspicion of DUI in Georgia, refuse everything; and don't say shit. I've seen the ALS hearing go either way depending on the administrative judge. A good DUI attorney helps at the suspension hearing, too. By submitting to SFSTs and chemical tests, you're incriminating yourself. I don't condone DUI, in fact I despise it.

I despise it as well but that's the advice I've heard for nearly every state. Deny them your essence.

In Ohio for instance, you will get a one year suspension unless you get lucky and the LEO that nabbed you screws up the ridiculously easy paper work.

Drink and drive, I don't care.  Injure or kill someone, then throw the book at them.

When you say DUI is blown way out of proportion, what do you mean? The frequency of it, or how it's adjudicated? If the latter, I would tend to agree with you in most situations. If the former, it is extremely prevalent. I 100% agree with you that if someone winds up injured or killed, throw the book.
EDIT: The problem is, a drunk driver never knows if/when they'll wind up injuring or killing someone. Interviewing a kid in the hospital or making a death notification is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:40:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

I'm more interested to know if Miranda applies when black helicopters hover overhead and face shooters fast rope on your roof and lawn to snatch your ass?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmjung:
For the legal experts....

If a person is picked up, say by the FBI or perhaps military police on suspicion of treason/sedition, does Miranda apply?

I'm more interested to know if Miranda applies when black helicopters hover overhead and face shooters fast rope on your roof and lawn to snatch your ass?

I was originally interested in getting another angle on the "GA FBI" thing, but then I started wondering about the sedition act and at what point the black helos enter. And then who controls the black helos. People disappearing probably isn't helpful.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:42:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

And Marsha blew them all.
View Quote

Hollywood, can you confirm?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:44:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Lol. That’s like letting ppl in the suburbs blast away blindly with a gun. As long as no one is hit what’s the harm right, or hey let’s let airline pilots fly drunk. I mean as long as they land safely no harm.

I fucking HATE drunk drivers with a passion.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:44:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:44:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:44:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
Man, where's all the good riots these days!
View Quote

ICE, ICE, baby:

Still looking for streams . . .
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:45:41 PM EDT
[#26]
There’s a riot in my pants.  Maybe I’ll stream it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:46:26 PM EDT
[#27]

When you say DUI is blown way out of proportion, what do you mean? The frequency of it, or how it's adjudicated? If the latter, I would tend to agree with you in most situations. If the former, it is extremely prevalent. I 100% agree with you that if someone winds up injured or killed, throw the book.
View Quote

DUI is a joke in WV. Tons of people do it, no charges. If you are a drug addict that crashes or pulled over, well, its a disease and you're the new hero of the day because you are trying to turn your life around and somehow relapsed.

My grandfather was killed in 2004 by a drunk driver, that guy died a few years later of a drug overdose, thankfully.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:47:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:47:16 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Pro tip: seriously though, if any of you get stopped for suspicion of DUI in Georgia, refuse everything; and don't say shit. I've seen the ALS hearing go either way depending on the administrative judge. A good DUI attorney helps at the suspension hearing, too. By submitting to SFSTs and chemical tests, you're incriminating yourself. I don't condone DUI, in fact I despise it.

I don't mean frequency or adjudication.  I mean the shifting cultural attitude towards it.

When and where I grew up, drinking a beer on your drive home was no big deal.  Now, it's akin to child molestation.

Personally, you drink, you drive, you get home, so what?

Wreck your car? Dumb ass.

Wreck someone else's car? Hurt someone besides yourself?  PRISON
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#30]

DUI is a joke in WV. Tons of people do it, no charges. If you are a drug addict that crashes or pulled over, well, its a disease and you're the new hero of the day because you are trying to turn your life around and somehow relapsed.

My grandfather was killed in 2004 by a drunk driver, that guy died a few years later of a drug overdose, thankfully.
View All Quotes

See my edit. I had additional thoughts.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
View Quote

A short film?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

and

no volcanoes

multiple seasons

more wildlife to hunt

don't have to worry about tsunamis or hurricanes/typhoons

You just don't have koo-Koonuts or really good coffee beans.

but yeah exactly the same.
View Quote

Lanai has more pheasants than South Dakota and Texas combined.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:48:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#33]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:

And 3800

Relatively? Are you trying to sell us on Texas or not?  

Sure you can handle 3/5 spicy but those are NY numbers.  You gotta pump those numbers up, those are yankee numbers
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:49:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Lol. That’s like letting ppl in the suburbs blast away blindly with a gun. As long as no one is hit what’s the harm right, or hey let’s let airline pilots fly drunk. I mean as long as they land safely no harm.

I fucking HATE drunk drivers with a passion.
View Quote

Me too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:49:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

Aren't they already saying that in the UK? I thought I saw something recently about a newer strain in London
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:49:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

These assholes are going to pull their shit and someone who just had a bad day at the oncologist, or otherwise has nothing to lose, is going to set them straight.
View Quote

And I would pay legit $$ to see it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#37]

While I agree with your last statement, I've seen enough that I consider it incredibly selfish to drink to impairment and drive on a public road. Generally the people that do it habitually are people who never think they're at fault, drunk or sober.
View All Quotes

While I agree with your last statement, I've seen enough that I consider it incredibly selfish to drink to impairment and drive on a public road. Generally the people that do it habitually are people who never think they're at fault, drunk or sober.

I despise a drunk driver, so if any of you do it...please stop. My grandmother was killed instantly when the car she was riding in was hit by a drunk driver. Also killed my great aunt and uncle.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:50:04 PM EDT
[#38]

I don't mean frequency or adjudication.  I mean the shifting cultural attitude towards it.

When and where I grew up, drinking a beer on your drive home was no big deal.  Now, it's akin to child molestation.

View All Quotes

Thanks for the clarification. I added an edit to my post with some additional thoughts. I've just seen so much tragedy resulting from DUIs; I wasn't sure what you meant.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Relatively? Are you trying to sell us on Texas or not?  

Sure you can handle 3/5 spicy but those are NY numbers.  You gotta pump those numbers up, those are yankee numbers
View Quote

Did you see the thread where a someone mentioned that property taxes on a $300k house in El Paso was $600 a month? Fuck that. My last house was only $900 a year in WV.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:53:17 PM EDT
[#41]

A short film?
View All Quotes

A short film?

No. John Dick 4. Masturbatum
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#42]

Not a riot, but still action shots...literally.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:53:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Missed out on the Sacramento festivities earlier today:

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:54:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Aren't they already saying that in the UK? I thought I saw something recently about a newer strain in London
View All Quotes

Yes they are, already saw a bunch of chatter about that today.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:54:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#45]

Nevermind, I can't make dick jokes on behalf of other dudes. Doesn't feel right.
View Quote

But... but, you let me jerk you off and liked my dick jokes. What gives? Never mind.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

So goddamn predictable. What a bitch-ass, manufactured apocalypse. It isn't even particularly crafty or diabolical. I am VERY disappointed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Lanai has more pheasants than South Dakota and Texas combined.
View Quote

Cool.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:00:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#48]
Where's @Mr_Mowett

He need's to start another riot call up before I pass the fuck out.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:00:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:00:51 AM EDT
[#50]

I was originally interested in getting another angle on the "GA FBI" thing, but then I started wondering about the sedition act and at what point the black helos enter. And then who controls the black helos. People disappearing probably isn't helpful.
View All Quotes
For the legal experts....

If a person is picked up, say by the FBI or perhaps military police on suspicion of treason/sedition, does Miranda apply?

I have reached out to someone who rides in black helicopters to snatch people or shoot them in the face about this.  We'll see if they get back to me.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top