Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Win1300:
View Quote

Jesus fucking Christ.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:19:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
Dude stabbed a Seattle K9 to death, was immediately ventilated. Good anchor shots, but will probably get in trouble for those.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2XGc8oWKSc
View Quote

R
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:20:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#6]
Dude stabbed a Seattle K9 to death, was immediately ventilated. Good anchor shots, but will probably get in trouble for those.
View Quote

R.I.P. Pooch!

ETA weird doubletap but pooch deserves more.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:56:58 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

My primary response violates the CoC.  That poor doggie.  

Burn in hell scumbag.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 12:10:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I posted this in another thread...  some people think they were nfac people,

I think the bpp people are the old school bpp, different from nbbp party people

"united black militia" group stands guard at arbery trial sentencing
never heard of them....

anyone know anything about them, or are they going to be something like nfac

edit

don't know if they are a bunch of people role playing militia or not, but they have a mixed collection of guns (if they are real) and I don't think any are wearing a real plate carrier either

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

also some black panther party group was there

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:09:12 AM EDT
[#9]
It is becoming increasingly apparent that the teaching profession contains a noticeable number of people who have gone batshit covid crazy.  It is too bad the one's who will suffer the worst effects of their crazy are kids.

https://abc13.com/cy-fair-sarah-beam-cypress-falls-high-school-child-in-trunk-at-covid-testing-site/11438222/

A Cy-Fair ISD teacher is accused of locking her 13-year-old son in the trunk of her moving vehicle this week at a COVID-19 drive-thru testing site because she didn't want to be exposed to him, charging documents state.

The school district confirmed Friday that the teacher, 41-year-old Sarah Beam, had a warrant issued for her arrest. She has been an employee with Cy-Fair ISD since 2011, most recently teaching at Cypress Falls High School.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Interesting article on the ammo situation

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/what-great-ammunition-shortage-says-about-inflation

Ammunition is a highly concentrated industry. There are many ammo brands, like CCI, Federal, Remington, Winchester, and Speer, but they are all controlled by two firms - Vista Outdoor and the Olin Corporation. As Elle Ekman wrote in the American Prospect, Vista and Olin rolled up the industry through mergers, as well as taking advantage of the privatization of government facilities making ammunition and government contracts.

During the pandemic, a lot of people decided they wanted to buy and use guns, either for hunting or personal protection. The 12 million new gun owners, plus existing activity, meant that the industry experienced the same demand shock that lots of outdoor activity segments saw. The result has been a shortage of ammunition, and higher prices.

Like a lot of industries, there are cost pressures in ammunition; the price of raw materials, like brass, have gone up. Additionally, the State Department has blocked imports from Russia, adding to the pricing pressure. But the cost story is really a sideshow; the pricing increase is going almost entirely to profit. For Vista, margins skyrocketed in 2020, and continued to increase in 2021. As the CFO of Vista, Sudhanshu Shekhar Priyadarshi, told investors in November, margins rose to a record 27% in Q2 of 2021, on top of an already extraordinary 2020.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 12:36:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#12]
In Argentina, an unknown group firebombed the house of a Health Dept official.  It was done to protest a proposed 'Health Passport'.  

This is a copy of a leaflet left at the scene.  It says, roughly, "God and Country or Death.  Health Passports?  Restrictions on peoples' ability to travel?  You want deaths, you'll have them'.  Leaflet goes on to name officials involved, and calls COVID a Marxist plot to install a New World Order and depopulate the planet.  Also sentences some officials to death for failing to control or stop terrorist attacks committed by armed groups of Mapuche--an Indian tribe found in Patagonia in both Chile and Argentina.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JPN:
Well, that should make for some awkward Thanksgiving dinners in the future.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/a-college-student-who-turned-his-dad-into-the-fbi-after-the-capitol-riot-fears-hes-getting-more-radicalized-in-jail/
View Quote

From the article:  "As Insider previously reported, they (the political prisoners) have in recent months bonded by organizing group activities, singing the national anthem every night, and writing newsletters.

Some extremism experts have warned that those activities could leave some of the defendants more radicalized than before, Vice News previously reported."

That's where we're at, folks. Like-minded people getting together, singing the National Anthem, will radicalize you more than you already are (after being imprisoned, unjustly, for a year for trespassing).

Stop this rock. I want to get off.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
He didn't need that tibia or fibula anyway. Let him crawl to the ER.

https://www.usasupreme.com/thug-attacked-a-woman-in-a-white-escalade-and-learned-the-hard-way-why-you-never-bring-a-fist-to-a-car-fight/
View Quote

Him trying to run was funny.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

From the article:  "As Insider previously reported, they (the political prisoners) have in recent months bonded by organizing group activities, singing the national anthem every night, and writing newsletters.

Some extremism experts have warned that those activities could leave some of the defendants more radicalized than before, Vice News previously reported."

That's where we're at, folks. Like-minded people getting together, singing the National Anthem, will radicalize you more than you already are (after being imprisoned, unjustly, for a year for trespassing).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Well, that should make for some awkward Thanksgiving dinners in the future.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/a-college-student-who-turned-his-dad-into-the-fbi-after-the-capitol-riot-fears-hes-getting-more-radicalized-in-jail/

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#16]
It is becoming increasingly apparent that the teaching profession contains a noticeable number of people who have gone batshit covid crazy.  It is too bad the one's who will suffer the worst effects of their crazy are kids.

https://abc13.com/cy-fair-sarah-beam-cypress-falls-high-school-child-in-trunk-at-covid-testing-site/11438222/

A Cy-Fair ISD teacher is accused of locking her 13-year-old son in the trunk of her moving vehicle this week at a COVID-19 drive-thru testing site because she didn't want to be exposed to him, charging documents state.

The school district confirmed Friday that the teacher, 41-year-old Sarah Beam, had a warrant issued for her arrest. She has been an employee with Cy-Fair ISD since 2011, most recently teaching at Cypress Falls High School.
View Quote

Anybody who has dated an education major in college, should already have some idea of how unstable, or just insulated from reality, some teachers are likely to be.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#17]
But the cost story is really a sideshow; the pricing increase is going almost entirely to profit. For Vista, margins skyrocketed in 2020, and continued to increase in 2021. As the CFO of Vista, Sudhanshu Shekhar Priyadarshi, told investors in November, margins rose to a record 27% in Q2 of 2021, on top of an already extraordinary 2020.[/i]
View Quote

That's ECON101, Supply and Demand equation, levels of how the market works.  If demand exceeds supply, prices go up, and somebody laughs all the way to the bank.  Nobody in their right mind (just communists) is going to say "hey, stores are selling out before they get the stuff on the shelves - people are grabbing cases of the stuff as soon as the pallet is dragged out onto the floor - so maybe we should lower the prices."
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#18]

That's ECON101, Supply and Demand equation, levels of how the market works.  If demand exceeds supply, prices go up, and somebody laughs all the way to the bank.  Nobody in their right mind (just communists) is going to say "hey, stores are selling out before they get the stuff on the shelves - people are grabbing cases of the stuff as soon as the pallet is dragged out onto the floor - so maybe we should lower the prices."
View Quote

Yep

It's obvious when someone has never run a business.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Yep

View Quote

My takeaway was that the bulk of ammo production is controlled by two firms, barriers to entry are high, given the demand the new normal will likely be 9mm .30/rd and up and .223/5.56 .50/rd and up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#20]

My takeaway was that the bulk of ammo production is controlled by two firms, barriers to entry are high, given the demand the new normal will likely be 9mm .30/rd and up and .223/5.56 .50/rd and up.
View Quote

Those are the major players fo sho. Fiocchi has a plants in MO and AR IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:36:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#21]

Yep

View All Quotes

Yep

Hold up. I haven't run a business, or went to an ECON101 class for that matter, but even I know how that works. What's wrong with them?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Hold up. I haven't run a business, or went to an ECON101 class for that matter, but even I know how that works. What's wrong with them?
View All Quotes

Yep

They believe that capitalism is the root of all evil.  We should all live in poverty and do what the millionaire democrats in government tell us to do.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#23]

They believe that capitalism is the root of all evil.  We should all live in poverty and do what the millionaire democrats in government tell us to do.
View All Quotes

Yep

Ah. Well, I refuse. I think I'm going to keep doing what I want to do. That's the threat.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:46:46 PM EDT
[#24]
fyi the 'patriot front' group showed up at the chicago march for life....

who ever they are, I think their intent is to make the right look bad

linking to the gd thread instead of reposting here

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-patriot-front-re-appears-in-chicago-marches-in-march-for-life-then-goes-to-field-museum/5-2520521/

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#25]
We Think We Know WHY We Got SWATTED, And It IS Political
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 1:29:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Five Finger Death Punch - Living The Dream (Official Music Video)

Five Finger Death Punch - A Little Bit Off (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 2:28:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By cm:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-patriot-front-re-appears-in-chicago-marches-in-march-for-life-then-goes-to-field-museum/5-2520521/

View Quote

I agree 100%
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Fuck the potato
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
What a thug
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

guess we wanted to arrest her

armes Deutschland

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cm:

View Quote

Dress that group in all black and who would they look like?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

LOL "she touched me"

Big tuff JBT got dropped a wittle girl.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
In Argentina, an unknown group firebombed the house of a Health Dept official.  It was done to protest a proposed 'Health Passport'.  

This is a copy of a leaflet left at the scene.  It says, roughly, "God and Country or Death.  Health Passports?  Restrictions on peoples' ability to travel?  You want deaths, you'll have them'.  Leaflet goes on to name officials involved, and calls COVID a Marxist plot to install a New World Order and depopulate the planet.  Also sentences some officials to death for failing to control or stop terrorist attacks committed by armed groups of Mapuche--an Indian tribe found in Patagonia in both Chile and Argentina.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/501718/FIlWX5lWYAwYcsv_jpeg-2232900.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#37]
What's happening RS?

I don't understand how people can sit around all day and watch tv, it's pretty depressing and there's jack shit worth watching lately.

Twitter is full of Bots and Feds, but there are a few interesting folks on there...

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:13:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Everybodygotone] [#38]
Originally Posted By cm:

View Quote

I'd bet a crisp new $100 FRN one or more of their current members are on the fedcoat payroll.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Oldie but a goodie...

Most of these videos have been deleted.

The MVP's of Berkeley | The Burgundy Brawler
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 7:51:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#40]
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4428479/aoc-covid-booster-miami-florida/

STRUCK DOWN AOC gets Covid after being spotted partying while maskless in Miami, Florida, and tells everyone to get booster

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#41]

STRUCK DOWN AOC gets Covid after being spotted partying while maskless in Miami, Florida, and tells everyone to get booster

View Quote

I knew she would clean this bullshit when she came back from Florida.

L O Fucking L!

https://www.axios.com/aoc-positive-covid-8df6d9b7-5554-422f-a487-e44f5705cf04.html
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 8:17:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I knew she would clean this bullshit when she came back from Florida.

L O Fucking L!

https://www.axios.com/aoc-positive-covid-8df6d9b7-5554-422f-a487-e44f5705cf04.html
View Quote

Ploy to smear Desantis?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 8:31:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/photo_2022-01-09_19-28-14-2234888.jpg

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Ploy to smear Desantis?
View Quote
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she doesn't have it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Dominick Black's AMAZING Plea Deal Explained! #KyleRittenhouse
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmdZGWup1Jc
View Quote
I posted the video without watching. Its a $2000 dollar extortion deal but probably worth taking.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#49]
I posted the video without watching. Its a $2000 dollar extortion deal but probably worth taking.
View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmdZGWup1Jc

When you balance it against the legal bill for the case going further, yeah.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Anger in France over planned COVID restrictions

Page / 5101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top