Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:22:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By djohn:

"Collect call for Mrs. Floyd from Mr. Floyd. Will you accept the charges from the United States?"
View Quote

He keeps hanging up.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:24:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
View Quote
Yes.  Time is a joke.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:25:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#3]
Originally Posted By elcope:

He keeps hanging up.
View Quote

Is there supposed to be someone else there besides your wife there to answer?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:29:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6SJ7GT] [#4]
Maybe this is how they did it. Are you sure YOUR computer isn't compromised?

Attachment Attached File

https://www.cryptomuseum.com/covert/bugs/nsaant/firewalk/index.htm

ETA: probably reported back on how many ballots to stuff also.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:35:25 AM EDT
[#5]
CNN accidentally told the truth:

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:45:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By elcope:

He keeps hanging up.
View Quote

Is there supposed to be someone else there besides your wife there to answer?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:48:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

will not comply.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/330CC6C3-704D-4020-B3D5-C91D11232EB1-475.gif

eta:  and with all the homeless wandering the streets, exactly how does that work?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

will not comply.

eta:  and with all the homeless wandering the streets, exactly how does that work?

it doesn't

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:50:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:51:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:02:06 AM EDT
[#10]

That's GA & PA governors that put Dominion voting machines in their states under no-bid contracts.  SMDH
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:04:37 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't need any more proof that Smartmatic/Dominion stole the election than the fact there were decimal points in the count.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:07:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Time is a joke!
View All Quotes

Time is a joke!

Hitler won it one time soooo....
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:08:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Tonight I managed to light a fire using flint and steel.  Lot harder than using a ferro rod, but more satisfying.  The secret seems to be in getting your tinder as fluffy as possible, so as to give maximum surface area for the charcloth to act on.

In other news, the McLovin gambit failed, surprising no one, and I think I'm banned from facebook for real now.  Same deal with twitter; new accounts seem to have a lifespan of an hour or so.  I am refusing to give up, and so I am strategically withdrawing to Gab to start a new identity as RedpillPharmacy.  Same modus operandi; pretty much just cross-posting from the Dank Memes thread.
View Quote

I applaud your commitment
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:09:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:09:31 AM EDT
[#15]

will not comply.

View All Quotes

will not comply.

If I'm not mistaken, there's an exemption for protesting.

Find some scrap cardboard or posterboard, write something on it with a marker or crayon, and carry it with you.

I realized the stay at home orders were not going to work at all, back in late March, when the first local stay at home order had an exemption for "being out in nature" and they left the city parks open for people to cram themselves into.

Government can fuck up anything.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:13:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:19:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:32:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Tonight I managed to light a fire using flint and steel.  Lot harder than using a ferro rod, but more satisfying.  The secret seems to be in getting your tinder as fluffy as possible, so as to give maximum surface area for the charcloth to act on.

In other news, the McLovin gambit failed, surprising no one, and I think I'm banned from facebook for real now.  Same deal with twitter; new accounts seem to have a lifespan of an hour or so.  I am refusing to give up, and so I am strategically withdrawing to Gab to start a new identity as RedpillPharmacy.  Same modus operandi; pretty much just cross-posting from the Dank Memes thread.
View Quote

Have some fun with this one:

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:34:56 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

No thanks.

Got stuff to do.
Essential stuff.

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:37:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

The rest of the world does. Fuck Iran with it's current regime.  They have such potential.  Occasionally I look back at photos of Iran when the shah was in power.  It's nearly unbelievable to see bikini and mini-skirt clad babes walking the streets back then.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

article says they don't know who did it, but want the world to condemn Israel anyway.  

The world should thank Israel and the agent that took this SOB out.

The rest of the world does. Fuck Iran with it's current regime.  They have such potential.  Occasionally I look back at photos of Iran when the shah was in power.  It's nearly unbelievable to see bikini and mini-skirt clad babes walking the streets back then.

Lebanon and Iran were very western and metropolitan. Unlike a lot of Arabs the Iranians don’t seem to have so much of a caste system or look down their noses at actual work. Great engineers. The ones I’ve known seemed pretty spread out on the  spectrum of skills and ability. Very easy to chat and joke with. Get rid of their tyrant leaders and I think we could have hugely beneficial relations with Iran.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:38:03 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

If it kicks off before this time next year I won't be surprised.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:47:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Yeah, exactly. I reckon it's because they possess no morals or scruples. They have no appreciation or knowledge about the sacrifices that were made to make this the best country in the world. Makes me sick to my stomach.
View Quote

It's the most shameful thing about dealing with truly wicked people. They're not usually mustache-twirling villains like you see in the cartoons. Most of them look like you and me, they wear photogenic smiles and some of them even sound like us. But they're not like us--they're paste fakes. Actors.

Sociopaths can't be reasoned with, appealed to or shown the error of their ways. They're drawn to power, and thus, public office, destructive activism and professions that grant authority over others. They don't have a conscience. Promoting the death and destruction of others and crashing entire industries for the pursuit of lofty collectivist goals is not the action of a human being that feels. It's a cold, mechanized mindset that fits somewhere among the dark triad. It is there where you'll find your statist thugs, your pedophiles, and your gluttonous political upperclassmen.

They cannot be dealt with like a rational person. They see our tact as weakness, and they feel nothing except the rush of power. The fake outrage, the mock tears, the cardboard-thin "victims" they promote are all calling cards for the darkest traits in human nature. Every murderer, rapist and career criminal you've ever heard of or spoken to is exactly the same creature save for one thing:

None of them were forward-thinking enough to go into politics.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:48:56 AM EDT
[#23]

but the chans are just full of fun thoughts and strange theories, as usual.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:01:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#24]
https://i.postimg.cc/GhdYMyqJ/Ec3gylaR.png

but the chans are just full of fun thoughts and strange theories, as usual.
View Quote

When did Kemp order a new audit with signature match in Ga? First i've heard about it.  And it's going to be hard to match all those ballots shredded in that shredding truck a few days ago.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:07:23 AM EDT
[#25]
It's boring af tonight, so I'm headed to bed to listen to some tunes. Ya'll have a good night.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:09:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:10:48 AM EDT
[#27]

When did Kemp order a new audit with signature match in Ga? First i've heard about it.  And it's going to be hard to match all those ballots shredded in that shredding truck a few days ago.
View Quote

I think he "suggested" it.

Nothing is happening that I am aware.

Your right, the shredder truck we saw the other day showed envelopes going to be shredded.

They have been fast tracking the cover up.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:11:17 AM EDT
[#28]
It's boring af tonight, so I'm headed to bed to listen to some tunes. Ya'll have a good night.
View Quote

Good night CeCe.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:12:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:13:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
holy shit balls, CNN

View Quote

That is my hopeful outcome, almost be fitting.  I want to see the RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from that.

I have hope but not about to count out what 2020 has left in store either.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:14:21 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm out crew.

Hold the fort.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:15:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Good idea, Hollywood! I think I have a copy of the Yellow Pages around here somewhere. I'll let my fingers do the walking. (If you understand that reference, congratulations. You're old like me.)

Edit for your edit: I 'member.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:16:08 AM EDT
[#33]
This shit is getting confusing.  One judge says no, another says yes

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:16:23 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Originally Posted By Doodles:
I'm out crew.

Hold the fort.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:16:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

https://i.imgur.com/hFoe76p.jpg
View Quote

Okay I just LOST IT.....
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:17:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Good idea, Hollywood! I think I have a copy of the Yellow Pages around here somewhere. I'll let my fingers do the walking. (If you understand that reference, congratulations. You're old like me.)

Edit for your edit: I 'member.

when I first moved to LA, I got my first couple of jobs by literally pulling out the yellow pages and started dialing....  what's an internet?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:19:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:20:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#38]
for CLIFF fans --  this is SIK!

Metallica - Orion (Cliff Burton Bass Really Loud)

makes me think a lot of 'em need remixes
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:24:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls (Live) [Cliff 'Em All]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:24:56 AM EDT
[#40]

Oceanside CA or Oceanside NY?
View Quote

CA
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:26:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By tads:

Have some fun with this one:

https://i.imgflip.com/4o4h5p.jpg
View Quote

I couldn't make it work either though....
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:27:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#42]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/CIMosFzWEAADjos_jpg-1704978.JPG
View Quote

So Billy, now that we have your tapes from Lolita Island, let’s make a public splash together shall we? Just smile and back me when I talk how capable and “secure” our machines are. Oh, and damn sure quit with the blue screen of death talk, comprendes ?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:30:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
I'm out crew.

Hold the fort.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:32:11 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

But not the fence post who got momentous 80 million votes?!!!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:36:25 AM EDT
[#45]
when I first moved to LA, I got my first couple of jobs by literally pulling out the yellow pages and started dialing....  what's an internet?
View Quote

Those stories reminded me of my group of friends when I attempted college.  Pagers just came out, we would send each other codes using the letters BLSHEIO, this is by turning the pager upside down.  You could also interpret a few depending on the letters surrounding it.  

The good old days...
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:47:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Ezel:

It's the most shameful thing about dealing with truly wicked people. They're not usually mustache-twirling villains like you see in the cartoons. Most of them look like you and me, they wear photogenic smiles and some of them even sound like us. But they're not like us--they're paste fakes. Actors.

Sociopaths can't be reasoned with, appealed to or shown the error of their ways. They're drawn to power, and thus, public office, destructive activism and professions that grant authority over others. They don't have a conscience. Promoting the death and destruction of others and crashing entire industries for the pursuit of lofty collectivist goals is not the action of a human being that feels. It's a cold, mechanized mindset that fits somewhere among the dark triad. It is there where you'll find your statist thugs, your pedophiles, and your gluttonous political upperclassmen.

They cannot be dealt with like a rational person. They see our tact as weakness, and they feel nothing except the rush of power. The fake outrage, the mock tears, the cardboard-thin "victims" they promote are all calling cards for the darkest traits in human nature. Every murderer, rapist and career criminal you've ever heard of or spoken to is exactly the same creature save for one thing:

None of them were forward-thinking enough to go into politics.
View Quote

@Ezel,

Well said. This matches my take and I've been trying for years to to warn friends and family about it. But maybe it's inherently difficult for decent, kind people to understand that the people you're describing exist at all, much less that they exist in large numbers and in many cases hold positions of power.

You are now a Team Member. I suggest that you log out, log in, and choose an avatar. If you don't have any great ideas for an avatar I'm sure the Riot Squad would be happy to make suggestions. Anything to help us get to 10,000 pages.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:47:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Let's go, already.
View Quote

Comment asks police to quit escalating!!

Oh the fucktardness it hurts!
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:52:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

@Ezel,

Well said. This matches my take and I've been trying for years to to warn friends and family about it. But maybe it's inherently difficult for decent, kind people to understand that the people you're describing exist at all, much less that they exist in large numbers and in many cases hold positions of power.

You are now a Team Member. I suggest that you log out, log in, and choose an avatar. If you don't have any great ideas for an avatar I'm sure the Riot Squad would be happy to make suggestions. Anything to help us get to 10,000 pages.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:54:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Maybe this is how they did it. Are you sure YOUR computer isn't compromised?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/428674/Image_1_jpg-1705145.JPG

https://www.cryptomuseum.com/covert/bugs/nsaant/firewalk/index.htm

ETA: probably reported back on how many ballots to stuff also.
View Quote

Ah, the old Howler Monkey in the Rear Jack trick.
I specifically told them NOT to throw in the Howler Monkey. “But it’s free!!”  Back in the day we called that AOL. Whatever.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:55:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Ah, the old Howler Monkey in the Rear Jack trick.
I specifically told them NOT to throw in the Howler Monkey. "But it's free!!"  Back in the day we called that AOL. Whatever.
View Quote

I still have an aol email acct.  
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top