BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 470
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GBTX01:

Great for Ukraine if this happens but what is Israel going to fo to plug the holes these Patriots were covering?
View Quote

Heh heh heh.  Payback starting!
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:11:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#2]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

systems.

While the transfer of all eight systems was being discussed, they might not all end up being sent to Ukraine, four of the people said.”  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

I love when types like you say "this will happen" and "that will happen," because it's pretty amusing when you're wrong.  

Just curious- do you have a copy of the Madame President article by TIME magazine?  

Anyway, quoted for future reference.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

I credit all of his accomplishments to the team he assembled. On his own, he a walking contradiction. He was smart enough to listen to career experts, military leaders and agency heads when making policy, which actually surprised me. His abrasive statements made in public would have been better served in private. I will plug my nose and vote for him, what other option do I have?

The USA Communist Party fully supports the Democrats, they say so in their publications and interviews. I'm not voting for that. Trump needs to have a come to Jesus moment regarding the defense of Ukraine IMO. When has any Republican candidate been lukewarm regarding Russian aggression?

Trump has been saying all of the above for years before running. In some cases (NAFTA, China etc) for DECADES!
You can condemn him for his foul mouth, gigantic ego, narcissism, infidelity and sexism but trying to steal his foreign policy is shameless.

Trump doesn’t know a damn thing about foreign policy personally.  He operates in that like he does in everything, what’s in it for me?  What makes me look good to my base?  How can I parlay my position into money for the family?  Who strokes my ego the hardest?
He’ll walk right into Putin’s arms because no one with any chops will serve in his (hypothetical) admin this time around to keep him on the rails.  Mark my words.

I love when types like you say "this will happen" and "that will happen," because it's pretty amusing when you're wrong.  

Just curious- do you have a copy of the Madame President article by TIME magazine?  

Anyway, quoted for future reference.

I’m 100% comfortable with going on record.  In fact that’s one reason why I do it.
You are also on record.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:21:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#4]
Originally Posted By Prime:
This is extra special what-the-fuck

The prosecutor's office decided to accuse the Finns of genocide of USSR citizens during the war.

The General Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation asks the court to recognize the actions of the Finnish army on the territory of the Karelo-Finnish SSR during the Great Patriotic War as “war crimes” and “genocide of the Soviet people,” follows from a message posted on the website of the supervisory agency. 

“On the instructions of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation Igor Krasnov, today, on the eve of the 80th anniversary of the liberation of the city of Petrozavodsk on June 28, 1944 from the fascist occupiers, the prosecutor of the Republic of Karelia sent to the court an application to recognize the established and newly identified crimes committed by the Nazi invaders, occupation authorities and Finnish troops on the territory of the Karelo-Finnish SSR (currently the Republic of Karelia) during the Great Patriotic War of 1941–1945,” informs the State Prosecutor’s Office.

The State Prosecutor accuses the Finns of creating more than 100 concentration and labor camps on the territory of the republic for civilians and Soviet prisoners of war, as well as using the labor of the local population, including children, in hard work. During the “Finnish occupation”, more than 7 thousand prisoners died in the “Petrozavodsk concentration camps,” the department writes: “In total, 8,028 civilians were killed and tortured; more than 18 thousand Soviet prisoners of war died in Finnish and German camps.”

https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/23435

View Quote

I think Russia is a long ways past jumping the shark.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#5]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRG1gSGXkAA_7Pl?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Looks like a straight M113 to me.  Maybe they refurbed a batch of M113s.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

The prosecutor's office decided to accuse the Finns of genocide of USSR citizens during the war.

The General Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation asks the court to recognize the actions of the Finnish army on the territory of the Karelo-Finnish SSR during the Great Patriotic War as “war crimes” and “genocide of the Soviet people,” follows from a message posted on the website of the supervisory agency. 

“On the instructions of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation Igor Krasnov, today, on the eve of the 80th anniversary of the liberation of the city of Petrozavodsk on June 28, 1944 from the fascist occupiers, the prosecutor of the Republic of Karelia sent to the court an application to recognize the established and newly identified crimes committed by the Nazi invaders, occupation authorities and Finnish troops on the territory of the Karelo-Finnish SSR (currently the Republic of Karelia) during the Great Patriotic War of 1941–1945,” informs the State Prosecutor’s Office.

The State Prosecutor accuses the Finns of creating more than 100 concentration and labor camps on the territory of the republic for civilians and Soviet prisoners of war, as well as using the labor of the local population, including children, in hard work. During the “Finnish occupation”, more than 7 thousand prisoners died in the “Petrozavodsk concentration camps,” the department writes: “In total, 8,028 civilians were killed and tortured; more than 18 thousand Soviet prisoners of war died in Finnish and German camps.”

Which Finns?

The 122 yr old ones?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:19:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#7]

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Where do you guys think this NORK Engineering unit to Ukraine ends up at? I'm betting it's just the start and actual NORK combat troops will be in on this war.

Not good. Hopefully Ukraine will keep getting aid and can maintain. Shoot, NATO might have to get serious about sending forces...
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:34:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#10]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
Where do you guys think this NORK Engineering unit to Ukraine ends up at? I'm betting it's just the start and actual NORK combat troops will be in on this war.

Not good. Hopefully Ukraine will keep getting aid and can maintain. Shoot, NATO might have to get serious about sending forces...
View Quote

I think the Norks will be just as low quality as the Russian mobiks, if the artillery they sent is any indication of quality.

Plus they can't send much, they need those guys and equipment to invade the South.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#11]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRGrIS-XYAA-De0?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GQ-k3i3WEAAFG7Y?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Neat!
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#12]

I think the Norks will be just as low quality as the Russian mobiks, if the artillery they sent is any indication of quality.

Plus they can't send much, they need those guys and equipment to invade the South.
View Quote

If they don't bring any unique capabilities to the table, I don't see what additional role they can fill aside from meat sacks.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:37:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#13]

View Quote

Fair points. They may even bring parasites to the Russian lines
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:40:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DonKey153:

If they don't bring any unique capabilities to the table, I don't see what additional role they can fill aside from meat sacks.
View All Quotes

The point is meat sacks.

It’s that simple.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Now I know how the little FPV drones have been putting such a thorough thumping on the APCs.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:56:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#16]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
https://i.postimg.cc/zvsNhPnQ/FYDpd-IAFu-Js.jpg

Now I know how the little FPV drones have been putting such a thorough thumping on the APCs.
View Quote

I haven’t personally seen an EFP kamikaze yet.  I imagine fusing might be more difficult and need a LIDAR fuse.
But an EFP warhead probably won’t GAF about cope cages.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:59:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#17]

View Quote

DRONADS!
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By jwnc:

Nope.  We have more than enough telecom equipment, servers, PC's and phones to last for years.  Of course, they may need to be retasked from tracking every breath you take or following the Kardashians 24/7, but life will go on until we can source them domestically (at a higher cost).

China will be well and truly fucked.  
View Quote

Please quote sources for this. Cause it’s not true.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

The grave.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:35:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#20]
https://i.postimg.cc/zvsNhPnQ/FYDpd-IAFu-Js.jpg

View Quote

That looks like it maaaaaay be a concaved copper plate...... so Is that a ariel/drone deployed EFP?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:I think the Norks will be just as low quality as the Russian mobiks, if the artillery they sent is any indication of quality.

View Quote

Every Nork that dies in Ukraine is one less to attack ROK. And any lessons they learn in Ukraine won't be applicable in a war with ROK, which has first-world TRADOC & tools.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:55:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jwnc] [#22]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

View All Quotes

Nope.  We have more than enough telecom equipment, servers, PC's and phones to last for years.  Of course, they may need to be retasked from tracking every breath you take or following the Kardashians 24/7, but life will go on until we can source them domestically (at a higher cost).

China will be well and truly fucked.  

Working in the tech industry for decades.

We have millions of servers that do nothing but track and analyze personal data to sell ads for toothpaste.  An iPhone 6 is just as good as an iPhone 15 for making calls, texting and email.  Sure, you won't have a gazillion pixel camera and won't play Fortnight on it as well, but in order to preserve Taiwan's independence, the US can sacrifice some capabilities.  Now image that you are stuck with your iPhone 15 for five years.  You will survive.  The same with your current laptop, gaming rig , NAS or corporate server that does anything else but social media data gathering.

We won't be losing any lead to China or anyone else because they will have even less access to chips than we will.  The non-Taiwan fabs in the US and Europe and Japan will start expanding to take up  the slack.  A five year pause will be expensive and cause a serious recession, but we can get through it without a major disruption.

You won't have 10G internet to your house or 1G to your phone, so what.  If we don't have to support 20M illegals with free phones, that would help.

We would be able to stumble through it until new sources come online.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#23]

We have millions of servers that do nothing but track and analyze personal data to sell ads for toothpaste.  An iPhone 6 is just as good as an iPhone 15 for making calls, texting and email.  Sure, you won't have a gazillion pixel camera and won't play Fortnight on it as well, but in order to preserve Taiwan's independence, the US can sacrifice some capabilities.  Now image that you are stuck with your iPhone 15 for five years.  You will survive.  The same with your current laptop, gaming rig , NAS or corporate server that does anything else but social media data gathering.

We won't be losing any lead to China or anyone else because they will have even less access to chips than we will.  The non-Taiwan fabs in the US and Europe and Japan will start expanding to take up  the slack.  A five year pause will be expensive and cause a serious recession, but we can get through it without a major disruption.

You won't have 10G internet to your house or 1G to your phone, so what.  If we don't have to support 20M illegals with free phones, that would help.

View Quote

What about the auto industry?  Or let’s say all the medical equipment? The new US fabs won’t be online for 5+ years.  Saying there won’t be a shortage of semiconductors is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:04:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By belted_guns:

We will never divorce from another nation to build and produce locally.  Unless we remove the primary blockage, our own environmental and regulatory Goliaths will kill it. We may indeed decide chinaisasshole, but the means of production will not return to our shores.
View Quote

That and the fact that it was done intentionally in the first place makes this vein of discussion Pollyanna level ridiculous.  Yeah, the good ole USA will just roll up our sleeves and build us some factories, right?  No.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Any NORK troops sent to Ukraine are going to the meat grinder.  Sucks for them but it's a one way trip for them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By voodochild:

Any NORK troops sent to Ukraine are going to the meat grinder.  Sucks for them but it's a one way trip for them.
View All Quotes

Unless they are lucky enough to get captured.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Or smart enough to surrender.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#28]

What about the auto industry?  Or let’s say all the medical equipment? The new US fabs won’t be online for 5+ years.  Saying there won’t be a shortage of semiconductors is ridiculous.
View All Quotes

He's correct in that there are literally tens of millions of devices that will continue to function for several years. People buy new phones to have the latest gadgets in their hands, not that they need it, they simply want it. It's called capitalism. But, if Apple suddenly had to take a year to figure out how to manufacture new ones in the the US, virtually all of the existing devices would still be functioning fine. Losing TSMC would be far more devastating than losing other semi manufacturing from ChinaIsAsshoe.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By NDHojo:

Yup I heard that as well on EU News this afternoon.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By foxxnhound:
I heard a blurb on the radio that Russia said they would start targeting more logistic bases, particularly the ones storing Western equipment.

Uh, did they just figure out that would be a good idea? wtf?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#30]
The U.S. and/or Ukraine should offer up huge money to any North Korean soldiers who defect.  A symbolic FU to Kim Jong-Un and maybe an opportunity to gather some intel.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:42:38 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

The auto industry doesn't need state of the art chips to make cars that work. Where the advanced stuff goes is the driver distraction^W entertainment systems and the gov mandated crap like lane departure warning and stuff.
Same goes for many other fields. Before TSMC beat everyone there have been fabs all over the place: USA, Germany, Japan, Israel, Singapore.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:52:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#32]
Originally Posted By NuclearWinter04:
The U.S. and/or Ukraine should offer up huge money to any North Korean soldiers dragged without ears to Kiev. who defect.  A symbolic FU to Kim Jong-Un and maybe an opportunity to make a statement to any other genecide volunteers gather some intel.
View Quote

Communicating with NORKS requires speaking in terms they clearly understand.

ROKS in Vietnam spoke their language well.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:02:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By doc540:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By doc540:
Originally Posted By NuclearWinter04:
The U.S. and/or Ukraine should offer up huge money to any North Korean soldiers dragged without ears to Kiev. who defect.  A symbolic FU to Kim Jong-Un and maybe an opportunity to make a statement to any other genecide volunteers gather some intel.

A long time ago I hung out with a just-retired Marine who’d spent a bunch of time in South Korea.  He said the ROK Marines “were the toughest sons-of-bitches he ever saw.”
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:05:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

The point is meat sacks.

It’s that simple.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

The point is meat sacks.

It’s that simple.

This. Nork troop involvement takes some pressure off Russia’s mobilization posture, if it comes to a meaningful contribution by them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

View All Quotes
I heard a blurb on the radio that Russia said they would start targeting more logistic bases, particularly the ones storing Western equipment.

Yeah more nonsense.  The Russians have been claiming since day one that they’ve been blowing up NATO logistics bases with hundreds of NATO officers, thousands of HIMARS rounds, etc.
It’s their special koolaid.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Of course there would be a shortage, I never said there wouldn't be.  But we would survive for five years.  The same concepts apply to cars and medical devices.  Drop phone connectivity and data collecting and CAFE standards and you can run a new car on the same tech that you had 10-20 years ago.  Cars do not use state of the art chips.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Seems to me that Russia has changed overall targeting strategies multiple times through the conflict. Keep hitting civilian targets. Now hit all the power substations. Hit tactical targets. Hit power/steam generation plants. Hit rear military/logistics bases.

On the one hand, the fact that it's so inconsistent means there is no sector getting completely wiped out. On the other hand, it spreads the destruction through pretty much every sector of Ukraine - industry, military, infrastructure, civilian life. It's awful, and it's not going to stop.

Ukraine needs a bomb-proof plant that just churns out intermediate range ballistic missiles by the boatload, a dozen a day or more, and keep hitting major targets in Russia. Every oil refinery within 1500KM, every factory with military or dual-use product, every chemical plant, every power generation plant, every railroad bridge, every FSB building, every media transmission site, every pipeline pumping station, every fixed radar station, every fuel depot, wreck the ports at Novorossiyisk, Kaliningrad, and St Petersburg (that would sting). Russia will always be able to muster a bigger army than Ukraine, and equip them (even if not to our standards). Make it so they can't get to the fight, can't get away from the fight, can't move the fight.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#39]
The first time the Norks get hit, Fatboy and Putin will claim a terror attack on mostly peaceful Norks, and Fatboy will send combat troops to protect the engineers, because, you know, he is concerned about their welfare…
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#40]

Of course there would be a shortage, I never said there wouldn't be.  But we would survive for five years.  The same concepts apply to cars and medical devices.  Drop phone connectivity and data collecting and CAFE standards and you can run a new car on the same tech that you had 10-20 years ago.  Cars do not use state of the art chips.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

All the pot calling the kettle black, and the Soviet government did this sort of thing to how many of their own people, Axis soldiers, and civilians they deported to the USSR from European countries, like Poland, and not just Germany?  I wonder if the Finnish government will publish a list of crimes committed by the Soviet government against the Finnish people, and maybe ask them when they are giving Karelia back.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#42]

A long time ago I hung out with a just-retired Marine who’d spent a bunch of time in South Korea.  He said the ROK Marines “were the toughest sons-of-bitches he ever saw.”
View Quote

vet friend said when the NVA found out ROK's were in the area they would just leave

wanted NOTHING to do with ROK's

a lesson there to be learned
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By muzzleloader:
The first time the Norks get hit, Fatboy and Putin will claim a terror attack on mostly peaceful Norks, and Fatboy will send combat troops to protect the engineers, because, you know, he is concerned about their welfare
View Quote
While we suspect that Putin might be capable of doing something irrational, Un is on a whole 'nother level.  That boy ain't right.  Having him become involved in this is worrisome.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Seems to me that Russia has changed overall targeting strategies multiple times through the conflict. Keep hitting civilian targets. Now hit all the power substations. Hit tactical targets. Hit power/steam generation plants. Hit rear military/logistics bases.

On the one hand, the fact that it's so inconsistent means there is no sector getting completely wiped out. On the other hand, it spreads the destruction through pretty much every sector of Ukraine - industry, military, infrastructure, civilian life. It's awful, and it's not going to stop.

Ukraine needs a bomb-proof plant that just churns out intermediate range ballistic missiles by the boatload, a dozen a day or more, and keep hitting major targets in Russia. Every oil refinery within 1500KM, every factory with military or dual-use product, every chemical plant, every power generation plant, every railroad bridge, every FSB building, every media transmission site, every pipeline pumping station, every fixed radar station, every fuel depot, wreck the ports at Novorossiyisk, Kaliningrad, and St Petersburg (that would sting). Russia will always be able to muster a bigger army than Ukraine, and equip them (even if not to our standards). Make it so they can't get to the fight, can't get away from the fight, can't move the fight.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

The refinery-bombing campaign is Ukraine’s best card, but they may have agreed to limit how they play it for another few months.  The Russians will never really be able to protect them, so if the gloves come off they will have a real problem.  Ukraine doesn’t need to hit anything else.  Bringing the refinery infrastructure to its knees will bring Russia to its knees.
I’d say Russia’s campaign has been fairly consistent in going after the power grid.  Yes, they also spend PGMs on military targets but they have relatively more to spend.
Some of the terror bombing is simply using systems that can’t contribute much to the other campaigns.  KH-22, S-300, and Shaheds are good examples.  The fact that this is always ongoing, and the Russians (rightly or wrongly) see value in the “we’re barbarians fear us!” angle, means that the overall LR strike campaign looks more haphazard than it is.
Ukraine has absorbed the beating for two years and diminishing returns are probably setting in.  I also believe that an unspoken part of the NATO strategy is for Ukraine to soak up the Russian conventional PGM threat to Europe.  Russia is down to shooting cruise missiles straight off the production line, so they’ll never be able to swamp European defenses.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:46:41 PM EDT
[#45]

https://i.imgflip.com/8v8us7.gif
View All Quotes

https://i.imgflip.com/8v8us7.gif

I love a good meme, but that was gibberish.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Really nice looking frag setup, and the shaped charge makes for a cool dual purpose grenade.  But are these really big enough for the shaped charge to really penetrate much?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#47]

I love a good meme, but that was gibberish.
View Quote

At some point the meme "ASML takes 120 days to build the most elaborate EUV lithography setup known to man." wasn't striking the right cord.

The timelag to build fabs is greatly exaggerated. Certifying production designs takes a long time. Everything else is easy.

If the demand was here, the fabs would be here as well.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#48]
💥🔥A drone hit an oil depot in the Tambov region of the Russian Federation
https://t.me/Tsaplienko/56009

Tambov Governor
⚡️Today at 4.35 am in the Michurinsky municipal district of the Tambov region, a UAV arrival at an oil depot was recorded.

As a result, a small fire started. Currently, the fire has been localized, extinguishing is carried out by the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia for the Tambov Region, the fire department of the oil depot and 11 fire brigades that promptly arrived on the scene.

There are no casualties. The nearest settlement is 3 km. If necessary, residents will be evacuated. Everything is ready for this. The situation is under control.

https://t.me/egorovmb/3837

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/6792861

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#49]
???????. ?????. ???? 855. ?????????????

​​‼️ As of 06:00 on 06/28/2024

▪️ There are 2 enemy ships in the Black Sea, 1 of them is a carrier of Kalibr cruise missiles;
▪️ in the Sea of ​​Azov there are 8 enemy ships, 2 of which are carriers of Kalibr cruise missiles with a total volley of up to 16 missiles;
▪️ in the Mediterranean Sea, 2 enemy ships carrying "Caliber" cruise missiles with a total salvo of up to 24 missiles;

During the day, in the interests of the Russian Federation, passage through the Kerch Strait was carried out by:
to the Black Sea - 6 ships, of which 4 continued their movement in the direction of the Bosphorus Strait;
to the Sea of ​​Azov - 9 ships, 6 of them moved from the Bosphorus Strait.

⚠️Russia continues to violate the 1974 International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) by turning off automatic identification systems (AIS)

https://t.me/ukrainian_navy/7119

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 12:15:14 AM EDT
[#50]

🇷🇺🇺🇦Chronicle of a special military operation
for June 27, 2024

Russian troops launched a combined attack on Ukrainian Armed Forces facilities in the so-called territory. Ukraine and the enemy-controlled part of Russia. The targets were airfields and other infrastructure of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

In the Slobozhansky direction there are heavy positional battles, the enemy does not stop attacks near Liptsy and is transferring reserves to Volchansk.

In the Kupyansko-Svatovsky direction, Russian troops are conducting assault operations, advancing in several sectors.

In the Avdeevsky direction, oncoming battles continue in the area of ​​Sokol and Novoselovka First, and the advance of Russian troops is recorded.

There are battles in the Ugledar direction south of Novomikhailovka, Russian troops are advancing in the areas of the Solenenkaya, Shirokaya and Ikryannaya gully.

https://t.me/rybar/61332

Page / 470
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top