Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 467
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 12:51:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Real Ukraine interviews asking for people's reaction to Putin's peace proposal. They overstate the offer, since the interviewer says Putin offered to end the war, where what he offered was only cease-fire IIRC. But the reactions are still valid. The fundamental distrust is universal, as one could expect. Putin says 'no NATO' but what other security guarantee is there? None!

Shocking Reactions: Ukrainians on Putin's New Demands
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 1:25:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Real Ukraine interviews asking for people's reaction to Putin's peace proposal. They overstate the offer, since the interviewer says Putin offered to end the war, where what he offered was only cease-fire IIRC. But the reactions are still valid. The fundamental distrust is universal, as one could expect. Putin says 'no NATO' but what other security guarantee is there? None!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6OXV20FIU
View Quote

I agree with their sentiment but I don't have faith in governments.  I hope I'm wrong but I see Ukraine getting hosed in this deal.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 1:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

A loitering SAM. This is something Ukraine and Taiwan could use. Small footprint, low cost, better range than a MANPAD.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 2:13:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6OXV20FIU
View Quote

No one said anything about giving up those 4 regions.

and I hope they never give them up.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 2:43:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 4:05:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 5:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#8]

View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Daily Ukraine map 🗺️thread for Thursday 27th June 2024

Highlights: Small Russian advance south of Kostyantynivka marked today, advancing two treelines. Plenty of new vehicle losses though, including a large Russian batch south of Urozhaine from the fighting there

Two Natya class minesweepers have moved to the civilian docks at Novorossiysk, presumably due to lack of space due to the movement of Sevastopol vessels.

Map: https://uacontrolmap.com
Timeline Map: https://uacontrolmap.com/map-viewer/
Ukrainian and Russian unit Patch database: https://owlunits.com

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 5:59:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Odesa hit again

https://t.me/odessa_typical/43637

⚠️URGENT
Odessa region (Odessa) 28.06 12:15

🔵At least 2 powerful explosions were heard in different areas of Odessa and the region.

🔵Ballistics arrival in the port area and in the Chernomorsk area!

🔵Russian aviation sent the enemy a gift in the form of x-59/69 missiles..

https://t.me/frontbird/10857

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 6:07:55 AM EDT
[#12]
June 28, 04:54, updated June 28, 05:37

Belarus stated that there is an RDK on the border with Ukraine

According to the State Border Committee of the Republic, the Russian Volunteer Corps is conducting active reconnaissance activities on the border

MINSK, June 28. /TASS/. Belarusian border guards are taking measures to additionally cover the state border with Ukraine against the backdrop of information about the presence there of the so-called Russian Volunteer Corps (RDK, recognized as a terrorist organization in the Russian Federation), which is conducting active intelligence activities. The State Border Committee of Belarus reported this.

“The State Border Committee has information about the presence of units of the so-called Russian Volunteer Corps in the zone of responsibility of the Zhitomir border detachment. Reconnaissance of the area and active reconnaissance activities have been recorded, including access to the state border of the Republic of Belarus,” the message notes.

According to the Border Committee, during operational activities on the border with Ukraine, "a cache (stash) with components for making homemade explosive devices was discovered." "Containers with 2 kg of plastic explosive, actuators-detonators with fuses and detonators for them were discovered," the Committee specified.

The department informed that the border service authorities, in cooperation with the Ministry of Defense, are implementing a set of measures “to additionally cover the state border, strengthen control over airspace and compliance with the regime in the border area.”

https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/21228241

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 6:13:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#13]

ATESH identified a clandestine service station for occupiers' equipment in Sevastopol

The Russians continue to hide behind civilian infrastructure and repair their equipment, and in particular URALs and KamAZs at the station located on Shablina Street 19.

ATESH agents determined that the indicated service station was literally in full swing. During the entire observation period, a queue of equipment from the occupiers was recorded.

We managed to infiltrate this facility and leave surprises for every Russian player who visits there. You will find out who got what after you drive away in your troughs away from civilian infrastructure.

We encourage employees of such stations to join our movement!
This will give you the opportunity to earn many times more than what the Russians pay you, and at the same time, not become accomplices of terrorists and occupiers.

https://t.me/atesh_ua/4983

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Good afternoon, dear CyberArmy!

Today we looked into Albania again and disrupted the site:

https://www.kesh.al

Kesh is a state-owned producer and at the same time the largest electricity producer in Albania. Kesh operates the country's major power generation facilities.

As confirmation of our work, we attach a link to the report:

https://check-host.net/check-report/1b45e9c0kd62

https://t.me/CyberArmyofRussia_Reborn/8374

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:27:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Pleased to welcome Slovenia’s President @nmusar to Ukraine on our Constitution Day.

I informed President Pirc Musar about preparations for the second Peace Summit. We are preparing groups of countries on the Peace Formula points. Together with all those who really want peace we must develop action plans to address all the security aspects violated by Russia.

We also discussed the preparation of our bilateral security agreement between Ukraine and Slovenia. We aim to establish a comprehensive framework for such agreements with all European countries. This will not only strengthen Ukraine but also enhance security across the entire continent.

I thank Slovenia for the unwavering support and the recent aid package for our country and people.

🇺🇦🇸🇮

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#18]
What the fuck

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#20]
🔴 13:42 Air alarm in
                Kharkiv region
🔴 14:16 Air alarm in
                Donetsk region
🔴 14:17 Air alarm in
                Zaporizhzhia region
🔴 14:30 Air alarm at
                Dnipropetrovsk
                region
                Sumy region
                Poltava

https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/93964

‼️✈️Activity of tactical aviation.
Threat of launch of KAB/KAR "X-59"🚀

https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/93966

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#21]

https://t.me/tivaz_artillery/4137

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File
Originally Posted By Prime:
What the fuck

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#23]

3 Anti aircraft systems hit, and one aircraft shot down. I don't remember seeing that report yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:55:29 AM EDT
[#24]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRJwzXRXQAArzwX?format=png&name=small

https://t.me/tivaz_artillery/4137

View Quote

They can't tease me like this, I need footage.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:16:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#26]
Ukrainian drones destroy Russian equipment and infantry towards Bakhmut
View Quote

NSFW.

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#27]
What the fuck

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#28]

lol
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Motorcycle running from an FPV.

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Force multipliers.

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By voyager3:

The auto industry doesn't need state of the art chips to make cars that work. Where the advanced stuff goes is the driver distraction^W entertainment systems and the gov mandated crap like lane departure warning and stuff.
Same goes for many other fields. Before TSMC beat everyone there have been fabs all over the place: USA, Germany, Japan, Israel, Singapore.
View Quote

Personally I hate all the computerized bullshit in everything and would be thrilled if my daughter could grow up without her face in a phone screen!  The BEST thing for human and especially American society if for all this garbage to end. Kill you smartphone! Yes I know I'm an old codger that grew up outside of the matrix in the 70's and 80's...
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:37:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#34]
lol.

Try it.

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Personally I hate all the computerized bullshit in everything and would be thrilled if my daughter could grow up without her face in a phone screen!  The BEST thing for human and especially American society if for all this garbage to end. Kill you smartphone! Yes I know I'm an old codger that grew up outside of the matrix in the 70's and 80's...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By voyager3:

The auto industry doesn't need state of the art chips to make cars that work. Where the advanced stuff goes is the driver distraction^W entertainment systems and the gov mandated crap like lane departure warning and stuff.
Same goes for many other fields. Before TSMC beat everyone there have been fabs all over the place: USA, Germany, Japan, Israel, Singapore.

It can be a useful tool if you learn how to search for good information, regarless of your interestes, but too much of anything, or looking at garbage information or time wasters on your phone isn't healthy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#36]
lol.

Try it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRKGYZuWcAA2eS_?format=png&name=900x900
View Quote

They act like it is something new, but those Forte Global Hawks have been doing laps from the beginning.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:44:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By fike:

They act like it is something new, but those Forte Global Hawks have been doing laps from the beginning.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:
lol.

Try it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRKGYZuWcAA2eS_?format=png&name=900x900

Yep.  And if you shoot one down, you just gave us the excuse to supply Ukraine with more weapons to defeat the Russians, among other things.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:47:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#39]

- one Il-22M11;
- one Tu-22M3.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:58:02 AM EDT
[#41]

It can be a useful tool if you learn how to search for good information, regarless of your interestes, but too much of anything, or looking at garbage information or time wasters on your phone isn't healthy.
View Quote

Very true. But we dont need to be doing "research" 24/7 everywhere we go. Also, it's getting to the point that I cant find a toaster that doesnt need a computer and connect with the internet! It all goes to deaden human minds and senses. Anyway, enough about me and my stupid idiosyncrasies. If/when we cut ties from China, it will be hard, like quitting smoking, but beneficial in the end. Most likely we will just find new places for cheap labor/manufacturing and little will change long term.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:00:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#43]

Very true. But we dont need to be doing "research" 24/7 everywhere we go. Also, it's getting to the point that I cant find a toaster that doesnt need a computer and connect with the internet! It all goes to deaden human minds and senses. Anyway, enough about me and my stupid idiosyncrasies. If/when we cut ties from China, it will be hard, like quitting smoking, but beneficial in the end. Most likely we will just find new places for cheap labor/manufacturing and little will change long term.
View Quote

Also very true on all counts in my opinion as well.  I just had to update firmware for my lawn mower today.  If you told me that a few years ago I would have to do such things I would have called you crazy.

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:05:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#44]

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Ukrainian interdiction of Russian supply lines is having an effect.

Russian soldiers reporting that cholera has begun to spread in the combat zone in the Kherson region because there's not enough bottled water for them to drink. 😁

TG channel “Two Majors” published the following letter from one of their subscribers:

“I wish you good health, comrade majors! Marine Corps on call! I want to clarify about problems with water. I saw your post in the secretariat about problems with water and diseases.

We were told that typhoid and cholera were already causing [a number of] deaths, and the number of diseases was growing.

To understand the situation with water: for one soldier there are 12 1.5 litter bottles for a maximum of two weeks, due to which those who carry out assigned tasks along the banks of the Dnieper or go to the islands as part of the RG, do not have enough water at all, and have to drink from the river and filter the water through fabric, to take water from abandoned wells, which is why this situation arose.

On the islands in the summer, if you work deep in the floodplains, you drink two or three times more water than usual: it’s like in the jungle, and there’s no way to get clean water there to boil, because it’s far from the river bed.

In the conventional rear, the situation is better: we travel and buy water at our own expense. Dropping water from a drone has already become part of the routine. I wouldn't have any complaints if we didn't have the same problem last year.

Nobody wants to learn from their mistakes and solve the problem, and asking volunteers to bring a million bottles of water for the third year of the SMO is not even funny.

I hope someone's shoulder straps fly off for this. The rear rats already have enough medals, maybe it’s time to punish someone? Just not an ordinary soldier’s or sergeant’s.”

#RussianArmy
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:42:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#46]
The security agreement between Poland and Ukraine is "almost ready" and will be signed before the NATO Summit - Tusk

On Friday, June 28, in Brussels, Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said that the security agreement between Poland and Ukraine is "almost ready" and will be signed before the NATO Summit, which starts on July 9.

"These are not security guarantees, but such obligations of countries to Ukraine for common security, and our agreement is almost ready. Many countries have already signed such bilateral agreements, at least during this summit the next two countries signed these obligations regarding Ukraine. It is known that Ukraine would like more and more specifically, that is understandable. Together with the Minister of Defense, I have to weigh very carefully how we can continue to help Ukraine, but at no time do we want and cannot weaken Poland's defense capabilities. And here there are several details to be discussed," said Tusk.

According to the Prime Minister, "Poland will continue to support Ukraine, but not at the expense of its security."

"Talks with President Zelensky are not always easy, but I said quite clearly: "we will help, because your security is our security, but we will not do anything that directly weakens our security. We are talking here about fighter jets, about those weapons that Poland sometimes needs just as much as Ukraine. Here I will stick to our line," added the Polish Prime Minister.

At the same time, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland informed RFE/RL that the work on the Polish-Ukrainian agreement on cooperation in the field of security "is being finalized."

"The text of the agreement complements the contents of the G7 Declaration on Support for Ukraine, concluded in Vilnius on July 12, 2023, to which Poland joined by the decision of Prime Minister Donald Tusk on January 22, 2024. Its goal is the further development of cooperation in the field of security and support of Ukraine in the face of Russian aggression, as well as emphasizing Poland's constant support for Ukraine's membership in NATO and the EU," the Polish Foreign Ministry said in a comment.

Earlier, on June 20, Polish deputy and chairman of the Council on Cooperation with Ukraine Pavel Koval announced that the agreement between Ukraine and Poland on security guarantees "will be ready soon." "Work on the security agreement" is "accelerating", the politician noted.

After signing security agreements with Japan, Italy, and the United States, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyi said that Kyiv is preparing to sign such agreements with 10 more countries.

According to the Office of the President, as of the end of May, Ukraine has signed security agreements that include more than $23 billion in military and financial support.

In total, Kyiv has already signed 17 security agreements within the framework of the declaration of support for Ukraine, adopted in Vilnius in July 2023 by the countries of the Group of Seven .

https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/news-bezpekova-uhoda-polshcha-tusk-ukrayina/33012916.html

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#47]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRG1gSGXkAA_7Pl?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

That makes no sense at all.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#49]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRHpLcJWoAAWTDK?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Is this not the SAME DAMN LAUNCH POSITION that's been raining hell on Ukraine??
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By doc540:

Is this not the SAME DAMN LAUNCH POSITION that's been raining hell on Ukraine??
View Quote

Page / 467
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top