Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beck has been very Trump train. Dint recall the day he flipped. He is on 2 hrs here before Rush. His show is somewhat back to Obama day stuff.

He's at least a voice countering the MSM. The morning drive in our area is libtard, Loroushe types, that I think voted for the Devil b$tch.
View Quote
I remember listening to Beck when he first got on the radio—pre-CNN, in fact.

One day, he was very emphatic, very serious telling the listeners to come clean about their lives. He was so clear about not having any secrets that someone could hold over you. Come clean to yourself, your loved ones and God. I can’t believe I still remember this, but he was so emphatic about it. He wasn’t emotional—this was way before the crazy, crying Glen Beck.

Looking back, it’s like he knew there was something being held over someone (and, eventually, himself). Interesting.

TC
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You know it’s 100% total bullshit right?
View Quote

TC
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Fake, phony and false.... but funny.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is that the same Cofer Black who was working for the CIA and sent spooks into AFG 2 weeks after 9/11?
View Quote
Yes,  same ahole
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Ran across some posts where the Marine Reserves have been activated by Trump.

Not linking Infowars.

Speculation is that if Tlaib is threatening an active, physical arrest of Trump and the Cabinet, then they may think they have the assets who could attempt it.

Corroboration of the order by authentic channels would help this. I'll just leave this here and if it pans out, ok, if not, well, it's a UFO thread, right?

Thread in GD already.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 10:01:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 10:14:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. This isn’t about Pelosi’s or Biden’s kids. It’s about the ENTIRE corrupt DS apple cart being upended FOREVER.

They haven’t started fighting back yet. They’re still hoping this will all go away quietly...

TC
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 11:07:43 PM EDT
[#12]
James Pepper: You know, there's an old saying, Miss Sally. There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum?

John Simpson Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:19:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's funny when folks think they are smarter than Trump and Team...

Who have survived [so far] with every corrupt badd_ass, corporation, and institution, trying to take them out.

LOL!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a bold strategy to think Trump is stupid.  He's flat out daring....almost begging them to impeach him.  I guess time will tell

Who have survived [so far] with every corrupt badd_ass, corporation, and institution, trying to take them out.

LOL!!!!
I like this quote from a post a few back.

"Name one individual who could take them on simultaneously and still be winning, bigly.

They say he's one man. They say they have him outnumbered. Yet somehow, as unreal as it seems, he's the one who appears to have them surrounded.

Incredible.

Go Trump!"
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:22:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

"Name one individual who could take them on simultaneously and still be winning, bigly.

They say he's one man. They say they have him outnumbered. Yet somehow, as unreal as it seems, he's the one who appears to have them surrounded.

Incredible.

Go Trump!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a bold strategy to think Trump is stupid.  He's flat out daring....almost begging them to impeach him.  I guess time will tell

LOL!!!!

Incredible.

Go Trump!"
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:50:34 AM EDT
[#15]
In on 101st

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:25:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes, you've got 12 years on me, nice work.  

8ch servers were doing fine, but they were using a DoS/CDN provider Cloudflare who dumped them.  They then switched to another service provider BitMitigate, but BitMitigate's service provider pulled BitMitigate and all their hosted services offlline as well (including 8ch).  Providers like Cloudflare and BitMitigate make sure that the data is distributed over a bunch of servers, so that if traffic hits one too hard the load can be shared across others so things don't slow down and/or crash.  So, folks won't host them due to political pressure, and from what I understand, they are developing a better system to protect from attacks so they can be their own host.
View Quote
Thanks

Txl
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:41:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
@waterglass  is still dropping lots of links and relations in the Epstein Thread to keep up with if you've lost track of it.
View Quote
Feel free to cross post it in here if you see anything that fits this thread.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Video in link.

Link Posted: 10/7/2019 5:47:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Video in link.

View Quote
It's up now?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 6:06:24 AM EDT
[#20]
8ch.net is not up for me.

ETA:  how long before the enemy starts saying 8ch (pronounced like the letter ‘H’) stands for Hitler?  
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
James Pepper: You know, there's an old saying, Miss Sally. There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum?

John Simpson Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
View Quote
Loved that movie. Back in the day when hollywood still made great movies and still had God fearing men making the movies.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
8ch.net is not up for me.

ETA:  how long before the enemy starts saying 8ch (pronounced like the letter ‘H’) stands for Hitler?  
View Quote
Well since 8 is the # of the letter H in the alphabet I'm sure some vice or huffpost moron has already tried to make the connection.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's up now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Video in link.

It's up now?
So are we supposed to update our bookmarks to a new web address?

8kun dot whatever?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#24]
So Fox is reporting that the lawyer for the two "whistle blowers" is now saying that the second WB does not have actual first hand information but has reasonable assumptions of what first hand knowledge would be...... or some such shit like that.     WTF?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#27]
An Occam's Razor thought about the whistleblowers.

If you work somewhere and have access to information that isn't generally available, you might see your own doom coming.

If a person in one of the three-letter agencies saw their doom coming they might decide to report something, anything, in order to give themselves whistleblower status.  After that, any termination action (getting fired) or criminal referral can be blamed on their coming forward with damaging information.

Joe Public doesn't usually know when the shoe is going to fall, and thus the prosecutors have an element of surprise; he isn't prepared and hasn't prepared for what comes at him.  You can't be a whistleblower after you've been indicted or arrested, right?

It may not be as coordinated as we think- it may just be that Shifty is opportunistic and desperate, accepting help wherever he can find it.  Panic and desperation = judgement errors...
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#29]
8chan is now ate kunt?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So Fox is reporting that the lawyer for the two "whistle blowers" is now saying that the second WB does not have actual first hand information but has reasonable assumptions of what first hand knowledge would be...... or some such shit like that.     WTF?
View Quote
Mission accomplished. Throw out the accusation then walk it back/clarify it at a later date when the sheep are no longer paying attention. All the sheep/uninformed remember is is the initial accusations of the  whistle blowers saying Orange.Man.Bad.

We will be seeing this sad and tired DNC/media smear Trump game plan all the way through November 2020.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Mission accomplished. Throw out the accusation then walk it back/clarify it at a later date when the sheep are no longer paying attention. All the sheep/uninformed remember is is the initial accusations of the  whistle blowers saying Orange.Man.Bad.

We will be seeing this sad and tired DNC/media smear Trump game plan all the way through November 2020.
View Quote
.......and beyond.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What did Paul Ryan do as speaker, especially after trump became president, that got anyone excited for what the GOP was selling?
Nothing.  They were as much an obstacle as the democrats, without the impeachment drama.  And that's probably got a lot to do with the turnover
Paul Ryan, a man who couldn't even match joe biden in a battle of wits during their one and only VP debate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course the Trump team anticipated impeachment.  They likely also considered several other ways to stop the plan including but certainly not limited to assassination, blackmail and threats to his family/friends.
Keeping the House probably would have been a decent defense against the threat of impeachment.
What did Paul Ryan do as speaker, especially after trump became president, that got anyone excited for what the GOP was selling?
Nothing.  They were as much an obstacle as the democrats, without the impeachment drama.  And that's probably got a lot to do with the turnover
Paul Ryan, a man who couldn't even match joe biden in a battle of wits during their one and only VP debate.
Paul Ryan is largely responsible for Trump's signature achievement.

The Trump Tax Cuts we're almost line by line what Ryan has been pushing for years.

He was single minded and had been, that was Ryan's goal.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
.......and beyond.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.......and beyond.
Maybe not
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
That didn't sound like any trickery to me. I didnt see any any reference to the new owners agreeing to stop using the name 8 Chan?

It said that both parties agreed to keep the agreement confidential.... Wonder if this is legit?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?
View Quote
The end is not for everyone? (I can't remember exactly how it was worded)

No COMS outside of 8ch.net. If someone claims to be Q starts posting on a different website I'll be not believe it's authentic.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No COMS outside of 8ch.net. If someone claims to be Q starts posting on a different website I'll be not believe it's authentic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?

You do realize Q has sequential pictures taken from AF1 (and likely others) that they have used to verify their identity? If 8ch is renamed 8kun, Q can validate their identity easily with these or predictive keywords in trump’s tweets.  This has been done in the past for changing from 4chan to 8 and when changing trips
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You do realize Q has sequential pictures taken from AF1 (and likely others) that they have used to verify their identity? If 8ch is renamed 8kun, Q can validate their identity easily with these or predictive keywords in trump’s tweets.  This has been done in the past for changing from 4chan to 8 and when changing trips
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?

Delta tweets were debunked and at least one set of photos was as well.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:17:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?

We shall see
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?

To be fair, I read yesterday that the entire Biden/Ukraine affair has been "debunked".

That word is heavily overused by theorists on both ends of the political spectrum.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
To be fair, I read yesterday that the entire Biden/Ukraine affair has been "debunked".

That word is heavily overused by theorists on both ends of the political spectrum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?

Is there a better term for multiple people not named Q demonstrating the Twitter delta technique with both timing and content? If so, I’m willing to use that one.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#42]
I admit that I haven't been following this as much as I did a while back, but has anyone straight up asked DJT if he knows about, or who Q is?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I admit that I haven't been following this as much as I did a while back, but has anyone straight up asked DJT if he knows about, or who Q is?
View Quote
How would you expect him to answer if they did?

He's nowhere near as stupid as the leftist cock suckers would like him to be.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
8chan is now ate kunt?

Sigh...please show me where I said delta tweets?  Predictive keywords (note the predictive portion) could be used. Likewise sequential pictures from AF1 could be used. The “debunked” photos you mentioned were not part of a sequential  series of pics taken every few seconds.  But, somehow I think you know that, given that you completely misrepresented what I said in order to gaslight or debunk a straw man.

It’s the Same old same old...
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:32:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not that I've read
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You do realize Q has sequential pictures taken from AF1 (and likely others) that they have used to verify their identity? If 8ch is renamed 8kun, Q can validate their identity easily with these or predictive keywords in trump's tweets.  This has been done in the past for changing from 4chan to 8 and when changing trips
View Quote
Yes sir, I've been following this since page 5 and have read virtually every post on here at least once. And I do remember the early attempts at verifying that this was somehow tied to the Trump administration.

Personally I can not look at those flow charts that eight Chan users put together that supposedly validates something and actually understand what they're trying to validate.  It either doesn't click in my mind, or it's simply not enough for me personally to believe what they're saying.

I will usually have to ask here especially if it's one that generates a lot of buzz. If not I generally just ignore it and move on.

I'm just reminding people that it was stated by Q that there would be no comms  outside of that platform. That's all.

The end might not be for me especially if it's on a different platform. We'll see.

I'm still going to follow this daily because it's the best place to get news that I wouldn't otherwise be exposed to.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not that I've read
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that I've read
There have been a few claims that this was asked without cameras around (like a quick meet and greet before a rally).  In both cases, if they are to be believed, Trump was sly and did not  deny it outright when asked “who is Q” with replies like “when you find out let me know” or “no idea...but I’m sure they are great people”.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe I missed the point of Q????

Q is a fringe magnet. Q didn’t drive this conversation into the open (for that small but growing number of people that are really talking about it) - it was annons and window lickers like us in echo chambers like these. Q is a spark, annons are the kindling, and the general public is the fire.

If the end isn’t for all, and Q is a fringe magnet - what is the practical benefit for POTUS to acknowledge much less align themselves with Q?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

I just tried this, it did go to George website
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top