Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
NASA is launching a satellite to provide the purported 8kun and Q secure comms?

Is this your belief?

You are aware that the little freak hotwheels is actively trying to ensure that 8chan or whatever it brands itself can't find hosting at all, anywhere, right?

A satellite...
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Now that strikes me as a desperate move.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I guess he can tell even more lies to try and shorten his sentence??  
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Retired CIA Station Chief suggests Trump’s Accusers May Be Treasonous

Posted by Amy Mek
On October 8, 2019

The reason I'm personally fairly confident that John Brennan is behind all this is because the op is so half-assed. It's not a very well-done thing. And John Brennan was never an operator, he was an analyst and an apparatchik, he was a bureaucrat, and then got put back in because he was a party loyalist. That's why he was director of the CIA."
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
John Solomon has some interesting stuff on Hanity tonight.  Still on so no clip yet but he is talking about Ukrain opening the investigation into Hunter Biden's company before the new president was even elected.  They were watching and tracking "elicit" money flowing through the Burisma.  After watching Beck's video this weekend I have been wondering if "elicit" money they were tracking could have been the 1.8 billion in aid/ loan we gave them that just disappeared?  So it is bad enough that Hunter and Kerry's SIL was getting paid to be on that board but were they also getting paid via the missing money/ our own aid/ loan to the Ukrain that went missing?

Edit:  Q posts about US aid / corruption come to mind.  Was this one of the kickback schemes?
View Quote
was that before or after iran got it's cash?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
A few weeks old but interesting.

Solomon: Biden and media narrative on Ukraine, Burisma doesn’t fit with DOCUMENT proof
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:07:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
John Solomon has some interesting stuff on Hanity tonight.  Still on so no clip yet but he is talking about Ukrain opening the investigation into Hunter Biden's company before the new president was even elected.  They were watching and tracking "elicit" money flowing through the Burisma.  After watching Beck's video this weekend I have been wondering if "elicit" money they were tracking could have been the 1.8 billion in aid/ loan we gave them that just disappeared?  So it is bad enough that Hunter and Kerry's SIL was getting paid to be on that board but were they also getting paid via the missing money/ our own aid/ loan to the Ukrain that went missing?

Edit:  Q posts about US aid / corruption come to mind.  Was this one of the kickback schemes?
View Quote
I've always assumed that a lot of this USAID money was simply for skimming and to cover other illegal actions taken through the cover of helping.  Running black projects and weapons transfers as well as paying off a lot of people including themselves.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Before Iran got the money I believe.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:10:14 PM EDT
[#9]
DNI Declassifies FISA Judge James Boasberg 2018 Ruling – FBI Conducted “Tens of Thousands” of Unauthorized NSA Database Queries…

Some screenshots of the document that I found interesting especially the part about the FBI searching themselves (I assume keeping tabs on non-players):

Also this is interesting but was sort of known:

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

George Webb did a good story on trade credits resulting from sanctions placed on Iran from the hostage crisis of the late ‘70’s.   The trade credits were worth billions and the interest was drawn by CIA and used to fund clandestine ops all over the world.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Drip...drip...drip...

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
NASA is launching a satellite to provide the purported 8kun and Q secure comms?

Is this your belief?

You are aware that the little freak hotwheels is actively trying to ensure that 8chan or whatever it brands itself can't find hosting at all, anywhere, right?

A satellite...
View Quote
Icon...8kun
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:27:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Remember when we were told this sort of abuse was impossible?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
George Webb did a good story on trade credits resulting from sanctions placed on Iran from the hostage crisis of the late '70's.   The trade credits were worth billions and the interest was drawn by CIA and used to fund clandestine ops all over the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

George Webb did a good story on trade credits resulting from sanctions placed on Iran from the hostage crisis of the late '70's.   The trade credits were worth billions and the interest was drawn by CIA and used to fund clandestine ops all over the world.
I'll have to check that out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:50:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yes.  Too many controls, no one wants to lose a clearance, honorable people, you'll get reported, jail (LOL), etc.

I've only read through the first half of the report and there is a lot of area that is blacked out.  I was disturbed in one area where they are highlighting the total number of illegal searches performed in 2017-2018 and I thought what kind of number fits inside of that black box they have?  Did they spell it out or is it actually the number and either way its a big ass number.

I also find it interesting that despite Admiral Rogers's efforts to limit About searches and more recent updates to the authorization requiring stricter controls and procedures the lawyers involved at the DOJ-NSD and the FBI have argued to keep some avenues open and stated because Congress did not specifically address X then we can do what we want.

Apparently being a lawyer willing to concede more power to the IC is an easy ticket to success in DC.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 10:58:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Edit: Beat by a long shot.

Remember when we were speculating as to the future role of Gowdy?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hah Man, I heard Q was just a LARP.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/93599/Long_Beach_jpg-1117705.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did everybody see this one reported?

Trump frees Long Beach from communist control that Obama had previously negotiated. See Judicial Watch for more

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/trump-rids-major-u-s-container-port-of-chinese-communist-control/
Hah Man, I heard Q was just a LARP.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/93599/Long_Beach_jpg-1117705.JPG
I remember that Q post.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#20]
“Maybe there does need to be a rematch”

-HRC

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:10:43 PM EDT
[#21]
She's going to do it again. All the loons are being used to set her up to look like the reasonable candidate.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Edit: Beat by a long shot.

Remember when we were speculating as to the future role of Gowdy?

Attachment Attached File
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:22:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She's going to do it again. All the loons are being used to set her up to look like the reasonable candidate.
View Quote
It would be hard to run from a cell....shame our DOJ is so limpdicked and crooked.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:28:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#27]
The Great One giving POTUS the ultimate compliment.

Short Video in link.

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Well if FHRC runs they will make the claim that anything done to investigate her will be a political act similar to how they are portraying the biden bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:50:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well if FHRC runs they will make the claim that anything done to investigate her will be a political act similar to how they are portraying the biden bullshit.
View Quote
No way she runs.  She doesn't have the entire deep state and all the 3 letter agencies running interference for her.  She's just using the possibility that she might run as a shield. "All this evidence of my wrong doing is just a political stunt to stop me from running"
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No way she runs.  She doesn't have the entire deep state and all the 3 letter agencies running interference for her.  She's just using the possibility that she might run as a shield. "All this evidence of my wrong doing is just a political stunt to stop me from running"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She has already said in interviews that she really does want to run, but doesn't want the hassle of campaigning.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Trump is taunting Pelosi to impeach him.

He is taunting The Witch to run again.

This is more entertaining than I could have ever imagined.

No perp walks just yet.

But if you say things aren't happening, you aren't paying attention.

Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:48:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Here's a thought.  Was the takedown and subsequent rebranding of Fullchan part of a sanitization effort to make Q more palatable to mainstream society?  The rub on Fullchan was precisely what made it great.  As a website dedicated to free speech, you got all kinds of speech from the worst of the worst, to the best of the best.  But of course to most normies it was the Nazi Frog website.  Is the new one intended to be more mainstream to further Q?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/1570508784589_jpg-1116721.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/1570511144716_png-1116722.JPG
View Quote
Anyone else make the connection that kun and chan are both affectionate Japanese diminutives?

What's the point/connection/meaning?  I have no idea.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 1:13:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 1:14:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 1:22:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
“Maybe there does need to be a rematch”

-HRC

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 1:52:01 AM EDT
[#37]
"Despite our best trying, most of the military still supports Trump. What else can we do?"

Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:01:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Absolutely love this ruling, hope he does make sure it's enforced.

Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:18:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Anyone else make the connection that kun and chan are both affectionate Japanese diminutives?

View Quote
The chans started out as anime website, hence the chan.  I think kun is just a play on that, a bit more mature of a board.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:19:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Really good thread from a 40 yr old former special forces guy on why the military loves Trump as CIC.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1181613013381500928.html
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:39:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Really good thread from a 40 yr old former special forces guy on why the military loves Trump as CIC.

View Quote
Very good.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:13:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Can someone please explain to me how this new website named 8kun is to be considered the same platform as 8chan?

And how something like endchan now which has a Qresearch board is not also considered the same platform?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:29:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The chans started out as anime website, hence the chan.  I think kun is just a play on that, a bit more mature of a board.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard Jim Watkins refer to "the company" as 8 channel during his video statement he made when 8 Chan was being taken off the internet.

I always thought Chan was short for channel?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 5:54:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This video talks about it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 6:09:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Can someone please explain to me how this new website named 8kun is to be considered the same platform as 8chan?

And how something like endchan now which has a Qresearch board is not also considered the same platform?

Thanks
View Quote
1. When Datsun was rebranded and it’s name changed to Nissan - Same platform, different brand name. Same vehicles (during crossover), same employees, same buildings, etc.

2. I don’t know the super nerdy technical details but many forums use the same “architecture” or “forum engine”. You can see this across many popular forums with main differences being theme colors, branding/logos, etc. 8ch breads can be “containerized” and imported/exported to other forums bearing roughly the same architecture. Another example... Change the theme colors at 4ch and it becomes very similar to 8ch.

Endchan would not = 8ch/8kun due to the points made in #1.

Edit:

Another example.... When Coke was rebranded to New Coke. Same employees, same manufacturing facilities, same employees, same management, etc.

Although Pepsi shared the same form factor and the liquid product could easily be exchanged between a Coke and Pepsi can, they are distinct “platforms”.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:32:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Some MAGA on the race track..

INCOMING!...ALL THE WAY FROM PA...Jim Shuster from Newville, Pennsylvania called in an entry for his beautiful #2020 car today for the USCS "Flip Flop" 50 sprint car portion of the USCS Fall Nationals at Riverside International Speedway in West Memphis, Arkansas THIS Friday and Saturday nights (Oct. 11th & 12th). Jim is the driver and Lance DeWease's brother and Veteran PA Crew Chief Kirk DeWease is the Crew Chief Jim
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:52:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
nothing happening huh??

news unlocks map
View All Quotes
"If RR is dirty, then RM is dirty.  If RM is dirty, then RR is dirty."

I think I read that somewhere before.  RR and RM are looking mighty dirty in that article.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:04:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
His tweet #32:

"Obama used cheap Chinese steel to build military equipment..."

Now where have we seen that before....? Oh! From a LARP post.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Some MAGA on the race track..

INCOMING!...ALL THE WAY FROM PA...Jim Shuster from Newville, Pennsylvania called in an entry for his beautiful #2020 car today for the USCS "Flip Flop" 50 sprint car portion of the USCS Fall Nationals at Riverside International Speedway in West Memphis, Arkansas THIS Friday and Saturday nights (Oct. 11th & 12th). Jim is the driver and Lance DeWease's brother and Veteran PA Crew Chief Kirk DeWease is the Crew Chief Jim https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327949/E43810AC-6434-47EB-80B6-070EF7166AD4-1118047.jpg
View Quote
It's been way too long since I've watched a dirt track race.  I've always loved watching the sprint cars, and that one is a beaut!
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top