Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
And not a fucking thing was done with them.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lots of money for a non-profit organization.

Planned Parenthood launches $45M bid to defeat Trump, flip Senate
View Quote
If they can do this the gov't should be able to cut all the fucking funding from them. Slash it all to 0.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Heads up on new thread.

A U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency employee was arrested Wednesday on federal charges that he leaked classified national defense information to two journalists – one of whom he was romantically involved with.

Henry Kyle Frese, 30, is a counter-terrorism analyst who held a top-secret clearance at the DIA. He began working there as a contractor in January 2017 before moving to fulltime.

Link Posted: 10/9/2019 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Heads up on new thread.

A U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency employee was arrested Wednesday on federal charges that he leaked classified national defense information to two journalists – one of whom he was romantically involved with.

Henry Kyle Frese, 30, is a counter-terrorism analyst who held a top-secret clearance at the DIA. He began working there as a contractor in January 2017 before moving to fulltime.

View Quote
The comments on macias's tweets are PURE GOLD!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 3:33:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And not a fucking thing was done with them.

TXL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Oh plenty was done with them.  A thing called Bleachbit, some hammers. and a large shredding machine used on the now non-existent laptop.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#7]
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1182020993331732480?s=19

Isit?
Code

Weird

Or spoopy

Or all?

He does this sort of thing a lot
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1182020993331732480?s=19

Isit?
Code

Weird

Or spoopy

Or all?

He does this sort of thing a lot
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#9]
He is from a farming district.  Most of his hometown interviews are in front of a tractor.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thanks for the save
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#11]
That's a sheep baby.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Burisma paid Joe Biden $900,000 for lobbying – Ukrainian MP

KYIV. Oct 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials.

Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr." at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine's press center in Kyiv on Wednesday.

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," Derkach said.
View Quote
More at link.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Trump is taunting Pelosi to impeach him.

He is taunting The Witch to run again.

This is more entertaining than I could have ever imagined.

No perp walks just yet.

But if you say things aren't happening, you aren't paying attention.

View Quote
He's done everything but double dog dare them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Interesting. PP is a 501c3. The rules related to 501c3 and lobbying essentially state they can do up to 20% of their gross. Which in 2017 was @ $260M - which is down from $345M in 2016, what is also interesting is that in 2017 part IV question #3 - did you engage in politics? Answer - No. Regardless they are probably bumping up against the 20% cap.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 6:00:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Do we suppose it's coincidence he posted this on the day the DIA leaker was busted?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:46:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Do we suppose it's coincidence he posted this on the day the DIA leaker was busted?
View Quote
I get excited when I read all the responses to Grassley’s tweet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Yes, they are making arrests here too, on the same case.

Importing Marshallese women to sell their babies.
What is it with these people and islands.

https://5newsonline.com/2019/10/09/arizona-county-assessor-indicted-on-federal-adoption-fraud-charges-connected-to-northwest-arkansas/
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Look who showed up in Trump’s latest campaign ad.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence and that no one really combs through the material looking for well-known “happenings” before approving the final cut for these low-budget, low-impact type productions.

Attachment Attached File

————————————

For reference:

“What a beautiful baby...”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Look who showed up in Trump’s latest campaign ad.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence and that no one really combs through the material looking for well-known “happenings” before approving the final cut for these low-budget, low-impact type productions.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/5C34135A-8FCF-4BB0-BEED-1D6204B6A2CE_jpeg-1118756.JPG

————————————

For reference:

“What a beautiful baby...”

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/726AE56C-7FB7-4F22-8C36-71CBADA7AB05_jpeg-1118764.JPG
View Quote
when I watch that, and every time I see one of the rallys

I just am on the edge of my seat about assassination attempts

his security folks must be unreal

god protect this potus
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:13:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
Didn't he also give sub technology.  Something about the props

Never mind,  that was Toshiba
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
I never stopped.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't think they had much choice in this case.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
He'll have to find a new hair stylist.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 11:00:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
How much of that money came from tax payers and will end up in the hands of politicians who had a hand in PP receiving it?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 11:29:47 PM EDT
[#33]
click date for short video.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How much of that money came from tax payers and will end up in the hands of politicians who had a hand in PP receiving it?
View Quote
This PP thing is one of those things that I feel like there's a point I'm just not seeing or I'm missing. I don't see how it's even remotely okay for any "non-profit" group that receives tax dollars to put up massive amounts of cash for one single political party. Is there some court case I'm overlooking that says that this isn't a violation of any taxpayer's 1A rights that doesn't support the group in question? If the NRA received tax money and put up a scintilla of the money for the GOP as PP throws behind dems-and-only-dems, the left would be rightfully upset.

I remember reading something along the lines that PP claims some sort of invisible delineation between tax-money and other funds (presumably donations?), the latter being what they use for political efforts; but that by itself seems like a hilarious inept, childish argument given, you know, fungibility.

I'm asking a genuine question if anyone can help me understand if any special fuckery is afoot with this being allowed for so long, or if it really is as nakedly retarded as it looks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:08:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Political money laundering, the taxpayer (and our posterity) pay to enrich politicians and those who touch the cash along the way.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This PP thing is one of those things that I feel like there's a point I'm just not seeing or I'm missing. I don't see how it's even remotely okay for any "non-profit" group that receives tax dollars to put up massive amounts of cash for one single political party. Is there some court case I'm overlooking that says that this isn't a violation of any taxpayer's 1A rights that doesn't support the group in question? If the NRA received tax money and put up a scintilla of the money for the GOP as PP throws behind dems-and-only-dems, the left would be rightfully upset.

I remember reading something along the lines that PP claims some sort of invisible delineation between tax-money and other funds (presumably donations?), the latter being what they use for political efforts; but that by itself seems like a hilarious inept, childish argument given, you know, fungibility.

I'm asking a genuine question if anyone can help me understand if any special fuckery is afoot with this being allowed for so long, or if it really is as nakedly retarded as it looks.
View Quote
it is worse than it looks brother

wait until the normies understand
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 4:10:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
"US Amb Marie Louise Yovanovitch was the United States Ambassador to Kyrgyzstan from November 20, 2004, to February 4, 2008, and the United States Ambassador to Armenia from August 1, 2008, to June 3, 2011."

**It's likely just a coincidence, but do I remember correctly that Q mentioned Armenia several times as being a key location for online surveillance, hacking, bot farms or other such things?**
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 4:11:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 6:02:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Heads up on new thread.

View Quote
When all this is said and done, I really wonder who will be the main puppet masters, and what country was behind them. The use of journalists and sexpionage reeks of Russian vodka.

https://youtu.be/NyDn4L71cwc
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 6:03:04 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it is worse than it looks brother

wait until the normies understand
^^^^^^
What he said.

While I'm posting...
Joe Biden's Family Has Been Getting Rich off His Political Career for Decades

On Wednesday, The Intercept published a lengthy and detailed exposé on how Joe Biden's family has financially benefited from his career in politics. While Democrats pursue impeachment of Trump for defeating Hillary in 2016, the Democrats are ignoring a huge problem: when Hunter Biden’s career is scrutinized, it clearly shows "that he, along with Joe Biden’s brother James, has been trading on their family name for decades, cashing in on the implication — and sometimes the explicit argument — that giving money to a member of Joe Biden’s family wins the favor of Joe Biden."

In 1973, one year after Joe Biden was elected to the Senate at age 29 , James Biden opened the nightclub Seasons Change with what Politico, referencing contemporaneous local reporting in Delaware, called “unusually generous bank loans.” When James ran into trouble, Joe, as a senator, later complained that the bank shouldn’t have loaned James the money. “What I’d like to know,” Biden told the News Journal in 1977, “is how the guy in charge of loans let it get this far.” The paper investigated, and  sources at the bank said that the loan was made because James was Joe’s brother.

James, in the ’90s, founded Lion Hall Group, which lobbied for Mississippi trial lawyers involved in tobacco litigation. According to Curtis Wilkie’s book “The Fall of the House of Zeus,” the trial lawyers wanted James Biden’s help pushing Joe Biden on tobacco legislation.

In 1996, Hunter Biden started getting involved in the family business of exploiting Joe's position as a U.S. senator. He got a job at MBNA while simultaneously serving at Joe Biden's deputy campaign manager.

MBNA was one of the most powerful corporations in Delaware, a state with no shortage of major companies thanks to its  lax tax and regulatory approach, and has since been absorbed by Bank of America. Biden in the 1990s was known half-jokingly as the senator from MBNA, though he didn’t find it funny. “I’m not the senator from MBNA,”  he said in 1999.

He was, however, MBNA’s greatest champion in the Senate. Throughout the 1990s, bankruptcies were on the rise, and MBNA began pushing hard to reform the law to make it harder for people to discharge debt.

In 2001, Hunter Biden became a full-time federal lobbyist while staying on MBNA's payroll as a consultant for the next four years, until Joe Biden’s Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act was signed into law.

Joe Biden even worked to block an amendment that would have offered bankruptcy protection to people with medical debt. The bill also blocked people from discharging private student loan debt under bankruptcy. Total student loan debt was  under $400 billion in 2005; it surged in the wake of the law’s passage and is now over $1.5 trillion.

In 2006, "The [Biden] family was considering acquiring the firm [Paradigm Global Advisors], and James Biden told executives there he’d have no problem bringing in people looking for an in with Joe Biden, who was a U.S. senator at the time. 'We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden,' James Biden told officials with the firm, according to a Politico Magazine investigation."

Beau Biden turned red in the face, telling his uncle, “This can never leave this room, and if you ever say it again, I will have nothing to do with this.” Hunter and James Biden denied the account to Politico, but the magazine stood by it, citing multiple sources with similar recollections. “We’ve got investors lined up in a line of 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company,” a Paradigm executive recalls James Biden saying.

In 2014, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, Chris Heinz, gave Hunter a similar warning. The pair were partners in an investment firm, Rosemont Seneca, when Hunter Biden and a third partner, Devon Archer, were invited to join the board of the Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings.

Heinz, through a spokesperson, told the Washington Post that he strongly objected to Hunter Biden and Archer taking the board seats. “Mr. Heinz strongly warned Mr. Archer that working with Burisma was unacceptable. Mr. Archer stated that he and Hunter Biden intended to pursue the opportunity as individuals, not as part of the firm,” the Post reported. “The lack of judgment in this matter was a major catalyst for Mr. Heinz ending his business relationships with Mr. Archer and Mr. Biden.”

In November 2010, James Biden joined a construction firm. Seven months later, that firm that would go on to win a $1.5 billion contract building homes in Iraq.

The company’s founder, Irvin Richter,  told Fox Business Network that having James on board helped. “Listen, his name helps him get in the door, but it doesn’t help him get business,” he said. “People who have important names tend to get in the door easier but it doesn’t mean success. If he had the name Obama, he would get in the door easier.”

(More at link...)
Was this article written to create a firewall between Biden and Kerry?
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He'll have to find a new hair stylist do his own hair with his own pencil sharpener.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He'll have to find a new hair stylist do his own hair with his own pencil sharpener.
But seriously, I hope that Gowdys relative inability to bring the heat in anything but rhetoric was entirely the swamp sucking dildos he was surrounded by, and is now going to be an actual asset to us
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:10:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

When all this is said and done, I really wonder who will be the main puppet masters, and what country was behind them. The use of journalists and sexpionage reeks of Russian vodka.

https://youtu.be/NyDn4L71cwc
View Quote
Countries are lines drawn on a globe. I'm inclined to believe that this is more "tribal" or family in nature.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But seriously, I hope that Gowdys relative inability to bring the heat in anything but rhetoric was entirely the swamp sucking dildos he was surrounded by, and is now going to be an actual asset to us
View Quote
I hear this all the time and the typical (informed) counter is that Congress does not have the ability to indict, arrest and prosecute. In a working US Government, Congress would be made aware of an issue, investigate the issue, raise public awareness (rhetoric) of the issue and then (if warranted) refer the issue to the FBI (the guys who arrest people) and/or DOJ (the guys who prosecute people).

Kind of unfair to blame clean Congress critters for inaction when the upstream justice apparatus is in the middle of coordinating a coup to take down a lawfully elected POTUS.

I believe that Gowdy did the best he could with the tools in his toolbox. There is a reason he left Congress and I believe that reason is so that he could become part of Team DO SOMETHING.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I hear this all the time and the typical (informed) counter is that Congress does not have the ability to indict, arrest and prosecute. In a working US Government, Congress would be made aware of an issue, investigate the issue, raise public awareness (rhetoric) of the issue and then (if warranted) refer the issue to the FBI (the guys who arrest people) and/or DOJ (the guys who prosecute people).

Kind of unfair to blame clean Congress critters for inaction when the upstream justice apparatus is in the middle of coordinating a coup to take down a lawfully elected POTUS.

I believe that Gowdy did the best he could with the tools in his toolbox. There is a reason he left Congress and I believe that reason is so that he could become part of Team DO SOMETHING.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can certainly blame a few for abdicating their roles and responsibilities in the auditing and oversight of the FISA program.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe we'll get to see what Ma Deuce can do with the BFA removed and live rounds inserted.
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top