User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ummm I know a lot that are not humans!
View Quote
Me too and I highly doubt that they wouldn't be absolutely poisonous to consume.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And they are trying to wait until after 2020 to get any of that released:

View Quote
He should fire each person who doesn't comply until he gets to someone who does.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He should fire each person who doesn't comply until he gets to someone who does.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they are trying to wait until after 2020 to get any of that released:

The question Sundance asks here is Barr, with in theory unlimited declassification policy, does not force the issue.

Also, for a very good reading on Trump vs. Iran and the DC shenanigans that is well...DC this is a very good read from Lee Smith at Tablet:

Small excerpt:

The Pentagon’s counterterrorism efforts target Sunni terrorist groups while leaving similarly bloody, and much more dangerous, Iranian-allied Shia groups alone. In fact, the U.S. supports Iranian auxiliary forces in Lebanon and Iraq. The State Department’s state-building efforts in those countries support institutions under Iranian control. That is, even outside the parameters of the Iran deal, Washington has poured billions of dollars into initiatives that serve Iranian interests, while greasing the wheels of the Beltway’s bureaucratic machinery.

By crashing the JCPOA, Trump will be taking on European and Asian industry as well as the Beltway bureaucracy, led by the Pentagon and State Department—all interests with defenders on both sides of the aisle in Congress. Further, he will be doing so without any analogous constituency of his own, because it is very difficult to build a lobby for a policy that creates no jobs and throws off no money. Flogging the JCPOA to death means pulling the plug.  It also means Trump is going to have very few allies, at home or abroad.

Another important piece of demythologizing involves the nature of the Obama administration’s negotiations with Iran. Like the domestic fight over the deal, the negotiations, too, were largely smoke and mirrors. The JCPOA was never about preventing Iran from getting a bomb. Rather, it was about offering incentives that would convince Iran to hold off building a bomb until Obama left office. Proof is in the JCPOA’s sunset provisions, restraints on Iran that are due to expire at various intervals, beginning in 2020.

Obama simply kicked the can down the road and now the end of the road has started to appear on the horizon line. Seen from this perspective, Trump’s demands are not maximalist compared to the other even more extreme option—an expansionist regional power and state sponsor of international terror with a nuclear weapon. Something has to give. Trump’s counting on the fact it will be Iran, and that they’ll cave without an escalation that may wind up costing him support back home.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Clinton web is expansive.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have said this from day one...when the FBI was dicking around.  Fire as many as it takes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 10:56:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have we had a moment of silence for the GD thread?

View Quote
Did the Third time thread get locked?  I just unsubscribed from it this morning because it was too confusing having both threads in my folder so I missed it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Did the Third time thread get locked?  I just unsubscribed from it this morning because it was too confusing having both threads in my folder so I missed it.
View Quote
It needed to die.  It was a shitstorm.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 11:18:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Michael Anton,  former Trump adviser and recently Hillsdale College, discusses the birthright citizenship controversy with Tucker Carlson. Mike is truly conservative, brilliant, and I just love him as a lecturer.

Ex-Trump adviser on the birthright citizenship controversy
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 11:19:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Trolling the MSM.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2019 11:25:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It needed to die.  It was a shitstorm.
View Quote
I posted on page 2 or 3 it wouldn't last long lol
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 11:45:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Trolling the MSM.  

View Quote
Gotta admit the guy can troll with the best of them. lol
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 2:34:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:07:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
They were pretty much arguing again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:58:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trolling the MSM.  

He knows how to play the Heel, take the heat, and keep people focused on the distractions he provides. Those days with Vince McMahon and WWE were well spent.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 8:45:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
BS: reporter's phone auto-shut-down in 90 deg heat... it was 106 this weekend and my phone was fine.  122 when I got into my vehicle.  Fake news.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:07:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
BS: reporter's phone auto-shut-down in 90 deg heat... it was 106 this weekend and my phone was fine.  122 when I got into my vehicle.  Fake news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mine has shut down while sitting in the back of the pickup playing podcasts while I did yard work. It was hella hot when I picked it up too. I think if it's in a case, it can heat up a lot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 9:50:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Steve Bannon's Warning On China (w/ Kyle Bass) | Real Vision Classics

Steve Bannon's Warning On China's Trade War

Steve Bannon, former White House Chief Strategist, sits down with hedge fund giant Kyle Bass to discuss America’s current geopolitical landscape regarding China. Bannon and Bass take a deep dive into Chinese infiltration in U.S. institutions, China’s aggressiveness in the South China sea, and the potential for global conflict in the next few years. Filmed on October 5, 2018 at an undisclosed location.

Subscribe now for more videos like this one: https://rvtv.io/2OW3mqu

Watch more Real Vision™ videos: http://po.st/RealVisionVideos
Watch more by starting your 14-day free trial here: https://rvtv.io/2xdIDmo

About Real Vision™:
Real Vision™ is the destination for the world’s most successful investors to share their thoughts about what’s happening in today's markets. Think: TED Talks for Finance.  On Real Vision™ you get exclusive access to watch the most successful investors, hedge fund managers and traders who share their frank and in-depth investment insights with no agenda, hype or bias. Make smart investment decisions and grow your portfolio with original content brought to you by the biggest names in finance, who get to say what they really think on Real Vision™.

Connect with Real Vision™ Online:
Twitter: https://rvtv.io/2p5PrhJ
Instagram: https://rvtv.io/2J7Ddlw
Facebook: https://rvtv.io/2NNOlmu
Linkedin: https://rvtv.io/2xbskqx

Steve Bannon's Warning on China (w/ Kyle Bass)
https://www.youtube.com/c/RealVisionT...

For the transcript visit: https://rvtv.io/2xdIDmo
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Timing is key.  Date of flight March 1, 2013.  What was Microsoft doing then?  Fighting the DOJ over an antitrust case.  Antitrust is no-joke.  DOJ can ultimately break up a company like it did to the Bells.

On November 2, 2001, the DOJ reached an agreement with Microsoft to settle the case. The proposed settlement required Microsoft to share its application programming interfaces with third-party companies and appoint a panel of three people who would have full access to Microsoft's systems, records, and source code for five years in order to ensure compliance.  However, the DOJ did not require Microsoft to change any of its code nor prevent Microsoft from tying other software with Windows in the future. On August 5, 2002, Microsoft announced that it would make some concessions towards the proposed final settlement ahead of the judge's verdict. On November 1, 2002, Judge Kollar-Kotelly released a judgment accepting most of the proposed DOJ settlement.  Nine states (California, Connecticut, Iowa, Florida, Kansas, Minnesota, Utah, Virginia and Massachusetts) and the District of Columbia (which had been pursuing the case together with the DOJ) did not agree with the settlement, arguing that it did not go far enough to curb Microsoft's anti-competitive business practices.  On June 30, 2004, the U.S. appeals court unanimously approved the settlement with the Justice Department, rejecting objections that the sanctions were inadequate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Microsoft_Corp.

Gates was famously apolitical prior to the anti-trust suit.  I think Gates was told to play ball or be ruined, and he did.  Since the anti-trust suit he's been a loyal leftist.  I wonder what he did on that island?

- For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
View Quote
What am I missing here?

Microsoft and the DOJ reached an initial settlement agreement on November 2, 2001.  There were some issues and they continued to negotiate and made some concessions regarding the settlement.  On June 30, 2004, the Court of Appeals approved the settlement.

Then 9 years later Bill Gates flies on Epstein's plane.  The anti-trust case was over and done with at that time so the contention that he was fighting with the DOJ is not true.  I don't see any connection at all with the timing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mine will shut down in 90 degrees in direct sunlight with the cover on. I actually have a different 'summer cover' (with lots of ventilation) I put on it now when I know I'll be out in the heat, so it has a little protection but I can still use it.

I mean, they're still being pathetic whiners, but lots of covers don't allow for the heat to dissipate and can cause problems. You'd think someone would explain the cover thing though. Let it breathe and it'll be okay.

Construction workers, road crews, farmers --- lots of people work outside all day in the heat with protective gear on their head that makes them even hotter.

Until fifty or so years ago, most places didn't even have a/c. Humans survived long enough to invent it, somehow.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Mine will shut down in 90 degrees in direct sunlight with the cover on. I actually have a different 'summer cover' (with lots of ventilation) I put on it now when I know I'll be out in the heat, so it has a little protection but I can still use it.

I mean, they're still being pathetic whiners, but lots of covers don't allow for the heat to dissipate and can cause problems. You'd think someone would explain the cover thing though. Let it breathe and it'll be okay.

Construction workers, road crews, farmers --- lots of people work outside all day in the heat with protective gear on their head that makes them even hotter.

Until fifty or so years ago, most places didn't even have a/c. Humans survived long enough to invent it, somehow.
View Quote
My take away is that these younger reporters can't keep up with a pacing, 73 year old man, in a full suit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What am I missing here?

Microsoft and the DOJ reached an initial settlement agreement on November 2, 2001.  There were some issues and they continued to negotiate and made some concessions regarding the settlement.  On June 30, 2004, the Court of Appeals approved the settlement.

Then 9 years later Bill Gates flies on Epstein's plane.  The anti-trust case was over and done with at that time so the contention that he was fighting with the DOJ is not true.  I don't see any connection at all with the timing.
View Quote
You're right.  I goofed with the timing.  My brain saw "2003" rather than "2013."  But I still suspect the two are related.  Gates was very apolitical and Microsoft was basically the only huge company that didn't do any lobbying.  Afterwards Gates learned his lesson and plays ball.  But once you're in, you're in.  So who knows.  Maybe he developed a taste?  Maybe you have to make so many appearances to avoid suspicion?  Maybe it was unrelated entirely.  Epstein was a money launderer as well.  Maybe he was just getting advice on that.  But the key is that everyone by that time in elite circles knew what was going on.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a reason why camel jockeys wear wool in the Sahara.

117 here yesterday, no issues with phone.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There's a reason why camel jockeys wear wool in the Sahara.

117 here yesterday, no issues with phone.
View Quote
Because they like sheep?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 12:35:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-to-advise-barr-on-rollout-of-russia-investigation-and-fisa-documents
View Quote
If they try hard enough, maybe they can stretch this into 2024.

"When Horowitz's report comes out, Graham has said his committee will conduct its own "deep dive" into the early stages of the Trump-Russia investigation."

Letting 44 off the hook?

"Graham also said the key question is not what did former President Barack Obama know and when he knew it, but rather who told him and what did he do when he was briefed. "

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You're right.  I goofed with the timing.  My brain saw "2003" rather than "2013."  But I still suspect the two are related.  Gates was very apolitical and Microsoft was basically the only huge company that didn't do any lobbying.  Afterwards Gates learned his lesson and plays ball.  But once you're in, you're in.  So who knows.  Maybe he developed a taste?  Maybe you have to make so many appearances to avoid suspicion?  Maybe it was unrelated entirely.  Epstein was a money launderer as well.  Maybe he was just getting advice on that.  But the key is that everyone by that time in elite circles knew what was going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What am I missing here?

This could be interesting.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Steve Bannon's Warning On China (w/ Kyle Bass) | Real Vision Classics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH5QzuzD01A
View Quote
Well worth the time to watch the entire interview!

Bannon and Bass both have deep understanding and recall of facts on China's takeover of the 'Davos/wall street crowd.

Only sticking point I saw is Bannon's recommendation that the Chinese islands be given an ultimatum to evacuate in 72 hours or "we will shut them down for you" (possible misquote but general idea). He said this while claiming that we would not go "kinetic", how is that managed?

I love this guy but he can have some very hawkish ideas.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obamas-offer-expensive-estate-marthas-vineyard

$40M net worth in 2018

$8.1M for existing house
$14.9M for new house

$65M for her book deal
$40M Netflix deal

Follow the money?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 2:16:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
He should offer to take one of them for a ride...

The breeze will cool them off
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

$40M net worth in 2018

$8.1M for existing house
$14.9M for new house

$65M for her book deal
$40M Netflix deal

Follow the money?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

$40M net worth in 2018

$8.1M for existing house
$14.9M for new house

$65M for her book deal
$40M Netflix deal

Follow the money?
Michelle Obama commands $225,000 in speaking fees and, with her husband, could now be worth as much as $135 million.
this is just insane

he had nothing when he came into office and boom $$$$

Link Posted: 8/22/2019 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This could be interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGlebRBMa7U
View Quote
Amazing how incestuous the elite are.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Replying to this...

Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#40]
PANIC

Naomi Campbell puts out a 5 min video re: Epstein.

Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Book deals are perfect avenues for paying someone off, $65M for a book deal?  Figure $10/copy in royalties (and that's being VERY generous), that's 6.5M copies.  That's eleven times more than the entire Harry Potter series of books, one of the most popular book series in history.
View Quote
Pretty sure the Harry Potter series has sold hundreds of millions of copies.

Yep, make that over 500 million copies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Everyone saw this coming, except the 3-10% of super loud, always complaining completely crazy extremists.

Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
PANIC

View Quote
From the comments...

Looks like the concept of "PATIENCE" is catching on...

Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:09:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Google=Evil.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
PANIC

View Quote
She is wearing a belt buckle / waist amulet that is visible at 2:07 that is interesting and seems to change shape in the light (symbolism), roll up - explanation or a statement?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Naomi Campbell Get’s Eye of Rah shaped house / Island from Russian Billionaire

Naomi Campbell’s billionaire boyfriend re-defined what it means to protect. Incorporating the ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health to be the literal resting place his love can call home. Enchanting as the design is, the glass-domed house is also completely energy and water self-sufficient, featuring an amazing indoor landscape terrance and has no less than 25 bedrooms and five lounges.

Much like the tale of Cleopatra and Anthony, Naomi and Vlad is a relationship between two powerful people. Yet unlike, the lovers who died together to stay together. Naomi and Vlad ended their 5-year relationship. Some say their relationship was like a business arrangement,”Naomi brought glamour to his hotels and properties, and he treated her extremely well. But their break-up isn’t without tragedy, when they officially broke up, the models Naomi had once introduced to the world, now set their eyes on Vlad. Rest assured though, the house is still hers, if only to remain a worthwhile piece of commission.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Everyone saw this coming, except the 3-10% of super loud, always complaining completely crazy extremists.

View Quote
Too Late
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Holy crap. Byrne is on Fox spilling a lot of juicy details to Martha McCallum related to the coup. Too much to summarize. Will look for a video link when it’s done.

Quoted:
https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6075914613001/#sp=show-clips

Byrne now says in 2015 and 2016 the FBI operation was part of a network of political surveillance being conducted by the FBI on presidential candidates.

Byrne names FBI Agent Peter Strzok as the person giving the instructions.

Byrne names: Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump as the four candidates under FBI surveillance.

Byrne claims he was offered a $1 billion bribe to keep his mouth shut.

Byrne states he went to the DOJ in April 2019 (3rd – 10th), after Bill Barr was Attorney General, because he was informed that Barr was trustworthy and going to support.  Byrne told the DOJ everything that was happening.

After confiding with billionaire Warren Buffett, “my Rabbi” about his story, Patrick Byrne claims  Buffett (a mentor and lose friend) gave him personal advice to distance himself from his company, Overstock Inc., because all of the DC interests would use his business to “grind him down”.

In essence Byrne has been given advice about how the deep state will now target him personally.  This is the reason why Byrne resigned as CEO of Overstock.

Byrne now sees the deep divisions in the country as partly driven by this FBI operation which was political espionage.  Byrne feels an obligation to share the truth in an effort to help the nation understand what was happening.

Patrick Byrne is anticipating being an unavoidable public witness to testify as to the nature of the political surveillance and “political espionage” that was happening in 2015 and 2016, and his role therein.
View Quote
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Holy jeebus christ BOOM.  The CEO of Overstock.com was just on Fox.  In a rambling, near half-hour interview sans commercial breaks, he said that Peter Strozk was his "handler" for his relationship with Maria Butina, the Russian NRA chick.  Strozk, McCabe, and Comey allowed Butina to pal around with bigwig associates of T$, Cruz, and Rubio in order to get blackmail material on all of the candidates.  Former acting AG Matthew Whitaker was on right afterward and said that John Durham has all the CEO's info regarding Butina.

I'll see if I can find a link.

EDIT - I see @Torqued saw the same thing and posted the link.
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top