Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
lol @ Sig. Incredible that any logical person would buy and trust their lives to a modern Sig product.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Just how different is it vs a shield?  Have shields in 9mm and 45 and really like them
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't speak to SIGs produced in the past 10 years...but the SIGs I have that are over 10 years old are stellar handguns. They are reliable, accurate, and have the best SA/DA triggers I've ever fired.

My P-220 Carry is in the top 3 handguns I own.

This place is filling up with kiddies.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That has to be the dumbest thing I’ve read today. The G43 kicks the MC1’s ass.
View Quote
The G43 and the 365 are built for midgets with child like hands. The MC1 is between the G43 and the Shield in size, better in ergos and takes G43 mags, and it’s $350.

Have you shot one? I’ve shot all four.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Another tier one guy I don't know.  Pretty much like all other tier oneses YouTubers with 2 camera angles.  "Click like and subscribe..."
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Then I hope you don’t ever fly.
https://i.postimg.cc/bJ8zgwkK/IMG_6505.png

Because planes fly because of Indian MIM. And with an annual volume of 19,000....there’s probably not many jet engines that don’t have them.
View Quote
Do you know how many vanes are in a modern turbofan?

No. No, you do not.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lol @ Sig. Incredible that any logical person would buy and trust their lives to a modern Sig product.
View Quote
You’ve convinced me.

I refuse to purchase any weapon that wasn’t crucible forged by the dwarfs of cimmeria from wootz steel blessed by Zeus’s dick under the light of the dark comet in the presence of a parlor stove. Tempered in the forests of hyperboria with the blood of 1000 ligers.

Eye roll

It’s a backup gun dude. I’m not retaking sadr city with a pocket pistol.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I have one, and I thoroughly enjoy it.  It is now my everyday carry.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Do you know how many vanes are in a modern turbofan?

No. No, you do not.
View Quote
Do you know which manufacturers are or are not using them? And in turn, which airplane manufacturers are using those engines?  Because that’s really the only way you’d be able to avoid trusting your life to Indian MIM.

But I already know this isn’t about any of that. The whole Indian MIM thing is something anti-SIG people glom onto because it’s still okay to stereotype and poke fun at Indian people and playing that resonates with people that hate getting “Joe” that’s clearly taking calls from India when you’re having computer problems. I do too, but I’m not so ignorant as to believe that MIM parts are inherently of poor quality because they come from India.

If you don’t wanna buy a SIG, don’t. No one cares what you do. Just like no one cares what I do. But spouting off just because “it’s made in India!!!” is intellectually dishonest. Now if you have comprehensive studies with data sets that indicate that MIM, and specifically Indian MIM, parts are more prone to failure, I’ll happily join the chorus. But for all my SIGs, I’ve had exactly 1 part breakage. The firing pin on my 1994 P229. Which, if I’m not mistaken, was milled at the time and either American or maybe more likely German made.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This.

It would have been a hands-down massive success without the Indian MIM bullshit.    And to be clear, that's not a MIM complaint, that's a dot-not-feather complaint; I wouldn't drop a dollar on a friggin' doorstop with parts made in India, let alone a firearm.   I don't need P365 experience to say that.

Anyone that trusts any sort of component made in India, or a company that would put some of them in their supply chain, needs their head examined.

They will most likely sort it out just fine, but it's a big black eye for them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Sig unfucks its beach pooping, shit diving dot Indian manufacturing issues I’ll consider one. I really would like to try one out. Until then, I laugh in 43X.
This.

It would have been a hands-down massive success without the Indian MIM bullshit.    And to be clear, that's not a MIM complaint, that's a dot-not-feather complaint; I wouldn't drop a dollar on a friggin' doorstop with parts made in India, let alone a firearm.   I don't need P365 experience to say that.

Anyone that trusts any sort of component made in India, or a company that would put some of them in their supply chain, needs their head examined.

They will most likely sort it out just fine, but it's a big black eye for them.
This.  They cut too many corners on quality control which has bit them with two of their latest handguns, the P320 and P365.  It will be a while before they unfuck their QC before I trust a modern Sig as a carry gun.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't speak to SIGs produced in the past 10 years...but the SIGs I have that are over 10 years old are stellar handguns. They are reliable, accurate, and have the best SA/DA triggers I've ever fired.

My P-220 Carry is in the top 3 handguns I own.

This place is filling up with kiddies.
View Quote
Truth.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You’ve convinced me.

I refuse to purchase any weapon that wasn’t crucible forged by the dwarfs of cimmeria from wootz steel blessed by Zeus’s dick under the light of the dark comet in the presence of a parlor stove. Tempered in the forests of hyperboria with the blood of 1000 ligers.

Eye roll

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You’ve convinced me.

Eye roll

It’s your funeral and I’m not your dude, pal.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've used both the foxtrot365 and the tlr-6, both were good but my preference was the tlr-6. The biggest issues i had with the sig offering were I'm not a fan of pressure switches on handgun mounted lights and having to take the light off to change the batteries.

https://i.imgur.com/uoYtiEu.jpg

After shooting the shield, 43, and 365 they all work as advertised.  Everything else is subjective and user preference. To me the 43 and shield both take effort in applying the fundamentals to shoot well.

Not so much the 365. Just vaguely get a sight picture and press of the trigger and the round goes where I want.

As far as build quality, the finish on the 43 is shit. You look at it wrong and it scratches. The glock and shield take the most effort and after market to make them more comfortable to shoot. The 365 just needed a light and it was good to go. Im not brand loyal in any sense, but the 365 impressed me on the range. A gun that small shouldn't be fun to shoot, but it is.
View Quote
Every gun in your pic has an extended mag. Why not just buy guns with longer grips, like the 43X?
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Every gun in your pic has an extended mag. Why not just buy guns with longer grips, like the 43X?
View Quote
Maybe versatility to allow for shorter 10rd if needed? Worth pointing out the Sig holds 12 right now and is still noticeably shorter than the 43X. They have 15rd Sig factory mags coming that I bet will be the same length as the G43X and 10rd mags. Additionally, with the Sig being a removeable FCG, I bet you will see orderable longer grips that only accept the longer mags without the spacers, for those who don't need the shortest package.

All accounts from the Sig forums is Sig corrected the problems last July. A few hundred rounds in, I'm digging mine. So many rounds and so shootable for how small it is. If you look at the slide height, this is the first Sig with a competitive low bore axis. I think someone finally out Glocked Glock in the micro-9 game
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've used both the foxtrot365 and the tlr-6, both were good but my preference was the tlr-6. The biggest issues i had with the sig offering were I'm not a fan of pressure switches on handgun mounted lights and having to take the light off to change the batteries.

https://i.imgur.com/uoYtiEu.jpg

After shooting the shield, 43, and 365 they all work as advertised.  Everything else is subjective and user preference. To me the 43 and shield both take effort in applying the fundamentals to shoot well.

Not so much the 365. Just vaguely get a sight picture and press of the trigger and the round goes where I want.

As far as build quality, the finish on the 43 is shit. You look at it wrong and it scratches. The glock and shield take the most effort and after market to make them more comfortable to shoot. The 365 just needed a light and it was good to go. Im not brand loyal in any sense, but the 365 impressed me on the range. A gun that small shouldn't be fun to shoot, but it is.
I am going to pick up a 43x (because more guns is always the correct answer) and put it through its paces and then compare it to the other offerings. I bought the 365 before the 43x and 48 came out, and a couple of guys at work have brought them in and I've handled them. If the 43x works better for me than the 365 i will carry it, especially if the 15 round mags ever do come out.

I am completely impressed that i can get a round count the same as what i carry on duty in a package as small as the 365. If the 43x can top it then even better.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sold my Glock 43 at a show this morning and bought a 365

Paid $449 for the 365, Has anyone seen them that cheap? I couldn’t order one for that price...

The dude had a whole bunch of them
View Quote
That's how much I paid for mine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I like my P365 a lot. It shoots well, has nice sights and trigger from the factory, and it’s remarkably accurate for its size.

I’m carrying my P320 today because I’m trying out my new JM Custom IWB3 I ordered to accommodate my XC-1B.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/87517/image-941979.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/87517/image-941985.jpg

The P320 shoots better for me than the Glocks and even H&Ks that I used to own. The P365 just disappears on me with 10 rounds at my disposal. It’s a really nice platform.
View Quote
My 320 is like yours but mine is much dirtier.  I guess I need to get to cleaning it.  Mine also has 1000 trouble free rounds through it.  I had a single failure, one bad round that failed to chamber in my Sig and my Glock so technically I have had zero failures.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Do you know which manufacturers are or are not using them? And in turn, which airplane manufacturers are using those engines?  Because that’s really the only way you’d be able to avoid trusting your life to Indian MIM.

But I already know this isn’t about any of that. The whole Indian MIM thing is something anti-SIG people glom onto because it’s still okay to stereotype and poke fun at Indian people and playing that resonates with people that hate getting “Joe” that’s clearly taking calls from India when you’re having computer problems. I do too, but I’m not so ignorant as to believe that MIM parts are inherently of poor quality because they come from India.

If you don’t wanna buy a SIG, don’t. No one cares what you do. Just like no one cares what I do. But spouting off just because “it’s made in India!!!” is intellectually dishonest. Now if you have comprehensive studies with data sets that indicate that MIM, and specifically Indian MIM, parts are more prone to failure, I’ll happily join the chorus. But for all my SIGs, I’ve had exactly 1 part breakage. The firing pin on my 1994 P229. Which, if I’m not mistaken, was milled at the time and either American or maybe more likely German made.
View Quote
It is a safe bet that no metallurgy from India is in Rolls Royce or GE engines.

But you are right in that it doesn't matter. India is a shitty country. Literally, watch where you step. It's people can be surprisingly shitty. If they weren't shitty, the caste systems wouldn't still exist. And relevantly, they have shitty industry. You want to rage hard for firearms-related products from a country that can't make a decent rifle for its armed forces? Fucks up every defense project it runs? Read about the Chetak and Tejas and you'll swear the F-35 is the tightest-run most efficient project ever.

MIM is fine, done correctly. MIM from India? Tell yourself its just as good, but don't try to tell anyone else that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My 320 is like yours but mine is much dirtier.  I guess I need to get to cleaning it.  Mine also has 1000 trouble free rounds through it.  I had a single failure, one bad round that failed to chamber in my Sig and my Glock so technically I have had zero failures.
View Quote
I just picked it up from a member here recently. It’s in great condition, but does need to be shot a bit.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Id never point a sig at myself like that. Never know when it will just go off.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:54:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He shot 5 rounds.

Weak trolling OP.
View Quote
No Shit.

Very weak.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 12:51:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It is a safe bet that no metallurgy from India is in Rolls Royce or GE engines.

But you are right in that it doesn't matter. India is a shitty country. Literally, watch where you step. It's people can be surprisingly shitty. If they weren't shitty, the caste systems wouldn't still exist. And relevantly, they have shitty industry. You want to rage hard for firearms-related products from a country that can't make a decent rifle for its armed forces? Fucks up every defense project it runs? Read about the Chetak and Tejas and you'll swear the F-35 is the tightest-run most efficient project ever.

MIM is fine, done correctly. MIM from India? Tell yourself its just as good, but don't try to tell anyone else that.
View Quote
You may be right, I just saw pics of their facilities. Looks all kinds of run down. Practically a thatched roof held together with monkey shit.
https://www.indo-mim.com/quickTour.html

And they certainly don’t have any QC or benchmarking. Nothing like ISO 9001 or AS9100.
https://www.indo-mim.com/certifications.html

When are you gonna post that scientific study that demonstrates that the products are inferior?  I’ll wait here.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 1:20:24 AM EDT
[#24]
I have one (5/11/18 build) and it has not malfunctioned once yet.

That being said... I do NOT carry it anymore. I do NOT trust it, because of THIS (mine exhibits the WORST primer swipes I have ever witnessed, personally, in my life. I don't foresee this Indian MIM striker lasting long with the constant force of it spilling primer OVER the primer pocket into the rim base )

Yeah, and before the usual suspects chime in with the "all micro's do that!"... then show me your samples. I'd love to see if they're as bad as mine. No one has taken me up on that challenge yet (because theirs doesn't). Yes, primer swipe is normal. NO, EXCESSIVE primer swipe (to the point of passing the primer pocket!) is NOT.

The slide is also a sloppy fit on mine (clacks loudly when pistol abruptly moved/shaken), which doesn't exactly exude quality (c'mon sig..), but that's really a non issue for me, so long as it doesn't affect function.

Otherwise.... lovely gun

I've switched to the G26 and don't feel I'm missing a thing. I LOVE the G26.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 1:23:46 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm no Sig fan boi.  In fact I'm far from it.  But a question to those hating on Sig parts made in India, and that is.... isn't like about 1 in 5 doctors in the US from India?
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 1:38:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm too much of a Glock fanboi to ever be able to consider a SIG or any other pistol, for the most part.  I will accept the SA TRP though.  I have the 42 and 43 and both are outstanding, reliable, easy and accurate as fuck to shoot pistols and can easily and inexpensively mount a TLR-6 light/laser to it.  The 365 requires a frame change for their proprietary light which doomed it to a non consideration for me.  Not to mention being overpriced and cheap looking.  But I see the attraction for the unwashed masses and the "I gotta have what everybody else has!!11!!" types.
View Quote
It's a pocket gun with great night sights, no light needed. My handguns with lights are typically full size high capacity for clearing at night. That isn't a job for any compact pistol imo. The little sig is great in a coat pocket or cargo pants/shorts while away from the house, plus I have a flashlight or two handy if I'm out at night anyway. I also carry the 365 as a back up gun in my safety vest while I have a larger pistol holstered.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 1:39:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
haha. Sig is junk.
View Quote
better than Glock by a huge margin in my experience
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 1:45:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Aargh! I want one!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Aargh! I want one!
God dammit, me too.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 1:54:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You may be right, I just saw pics of their facilities. Looks all kinds of run down. Practically a thatched roof held together with monkey shit.

And they certainly don’t have any QC or benchmarking. Nothing like ISO 9001 or AS9100.

When are you gonna post that scientific study that demonstrates that the products are inferior?  I’ll wait here.
View Quote

Some shitty .jpg on a corporate site and you are all in?

Enjoy your Sig. I genuinely hope it works great for you. But stop trying to push the notion that parts from a country where they need PSAs to tell people not to shit in public are going to be better than (hell, even ‘as good as’) parts from the US, Italy, etc.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 2:03:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This.  They cut too many corners on quality control which has bit them with two of their latest handguns, the P320 and P365.  It will be a while before they unfuck their QC before I trust a modern Sig as a carry gun.
View Quote
I have both the 320  and 365 so far not a damn thing wrong with them
The 320 is not modified so I don't drop it to see if it will fire lol

Attachment Attached File

Some of you posted pictures and I respect your views but you other fucks talk trash and don't even have a sig.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 2:03:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Enjoy your Sig. I genuinely hope it works great for you. But stop trying to push the notion that parts from a country where they need PSAs to tell people not to shit in public are going to be better than (hell, even ‘as good as’) parts from the US, Italy, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 2:06:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Maybe versatility to allow for shorter 10rd if needed? Worth pointing out the Sig holds 12 right now and is still noticeably shorter than the 43X. They have 15rd Sig factory mags coming that I bet will be the same length as the G43X and 10rd mags. Additionally, with the Sig being a removeable FCG, I bet you will see orderable longer grips that only accept the longer mags without the spacers, for those who don't need the shortest package.

All accounts from the Sig forums is Sig corrected the problems last July. A few hundred rounds in, I'm digging mine. So many rounds and so shootable for how small it is. If you look at the slide height, this is the first Sig with a competitive low bore axis. I think someone finally out Glocked Glock in the micro-9 game
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the Glock and Shield fanbois don't get is just how easy it is to shoot the little Sig well, plus there is none of the snappiness usually associated with compact pistols.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 2:10:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Yes. The ones who don’t shit on the beach or want to get the bubonic plague come here.

Here, as in, ‘not the third world country YOUR guns contain parts from’.

Don’t you feel bad for trying to pass off American statistics as Indian in some shameful effort to fanboi your bandwagon pistol of choice?
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 2:31:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yes. The ones who don’t shit on the beach or want to get the bubonic plague come here.

Don’t you feel bad for trying to pass off American statistics as Indian in some shameful effort to fanboi your bandwagon pistol of choice?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don’t feel bad at all. Actually, I feel really good that I own a p365.

It’s been the hottest pistol on the market for a couple years for a reason. Stores can’t keep them in stock. Most Americans love the p365 and those that don’t are jealous/haters.

It’s simple. If you don’t like it, don’t get it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:18:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
the DOD testing proved otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#36]
I haven’t sent one back To Sig from the shop in...3 weeks I believe. That’s a new record. Maybe Sig is getting them straightened out.

They were truthfully a case of pass/fail, either flawless out of the box or dumpster fire out of the box.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#37]
After I got my 320s back from the “voluntary upgrade,” they were put away and haven’t come out since.
Don’t carry ‘em. Won’t carry ‘em. Don’t trust trust ‘em.
With the issues the 365 had, I’m glad I never bought one, because it would be collecting dust too.

Had a 43, now I have a 43X too. I won’t be gong back to SIG. I gave them a chance and they fucked it up, IMO.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That has to be the dumbest thing I've read today. The G43 kicks the MC1's ass.
View Quote
The g43 is a piece of shit compared to the shield.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This thread will be yet another GD 365 shitshow. May as well do what I always do in these threads and summarize most posts under mine now to save the casual readers some time:

Most 365 owners: My 365 works fine

Most non-365 owners: I HEARD ON THE INTERNET THAT MUH MIM/COHEN/CURRY/PRIMERDRAG
View Quote
Thanks!...
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What the hell are you talking about a frame change? A tlr-6 mounts to a 365 as easy as it does to a 43. And the sig foxtrot light mounts to a 365 exactly the same way a tlr-6 does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm too much of a Glock fanboi to ever be able to consider a SIG or any other pistol, for the most part.  I will accept the SA TRP though.  I have the 42 and 43 and both are outstanding, reliable, easy and accurate as fuck to shoot pistols and can easily and inexpensively mount a TLR-6 light/laser to it.  The 365 requires a frame change for their proprietary light which doomed it to a non consideration for me.  Not to mention being overpriced and cheap looking.  But I see the attraction for the unwashed masses and the "I gotta have what everybody else has!!11!!" types.
What the hell are you talking about a frame change? A tlr-6 mounts to a 365 as easy as it does to a 43. And the sig foxtrot light mounts to a 365 exactly the same way a tlr-6 does.
Lol no shit. "Unwashed masses" but is a flock fan. Wtf.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm no Sig fan boi.  In fact I'm far from it.  But a question to those hating on Sig parts made in India, and that is.... isn't like about 1 in 5 doctors in the US from India?  
View Quote
And a vast majority went to medical school here in the US.  That's a significant difference.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have one (5/11/18 build) and it has not malfunctioned once yet.

http://i65.tinypic.com/htczrc.jpg

That being said... I do NOT carry it anymore. I do NOT trust it, because of THIS (mine exhibits the WORST primer swipes I have ever witnessed, personally, in my life. I don't foresee this Indian MIM striker lasting long with the constant force of it spilling primer OVER the primer pocket into the rim base )

http://i67.tinypic.com/qsjh8y.jpg

Yeah, and before the usual suspects chime in with the "all micro's do that!"... then show me your samples. I'd love to see if they're as bad as mine. No one has taken me up on that challenge yet (because theirs doesn't). Yes, primer swipe is normal. NO, EXCESSIVE primer swipe (to the point of passing the primer pocket!) is NOT.

The slide is also a sloppy fit on mine (clacks loudly when pistol abruptly moved/shaken), which doesn't exactly exude quality (c'mon sig..), but that's really a non issue for me, so long as it doesn't affect function.

Otherwise.... lovely gun

I've switched to the G26 and don't feel I'm missing a thing. I LOVE the G26.
View Quote
Send it in to SIG. They changed the firing pin design and some other things July 2018. My P365 is not nearly that bad of drag
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#43]
I guess I don't care about this stuff anymore, each to their own.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm trying to understand the love for the G43. The one I fired had arguably the worst trigger I've ever shot with and I've shot some pretty archaic milsurp with shit triggers.

I watched a relatively new shooter put 3 in the dirt because of how bad it was. (Well also because of how they couldn't handle a heavy trigger)
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Send it in to SIG. They changed the firing pin design and some other things July 2018. My P365 is not nearly that bad of drag
View Quote
I wish I could. Sig will not accept it until it fails (no “voluntary upgrade” here). So I’m left with a pistol (in the questionable serial range) that MAY break at any time, or I have to keep funneling ammo ($) until it does (if it does).
F Sig, for how they’re handling this issue. It’s my first Sig, and absolutely my last.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#46]
From my RSR account. P365 15 round magazine coming soon
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The g43 is a piece of shit compared to the shield.
View Quote
There were alot of problems with the Shields sold during the big S&W rebate period.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 4:50:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Haven't shot either gun, probably won't.

KT P-11 still works after all these years.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Like that isn't totally scewed by all the h1b programmers here.  Doesn't represent the average Indian at all.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I wish I could. Sig will not accept it until it fails (no “voluntary upgrade” here). So I’m left with a pistol (in the questionable serial range) that MAY break at any time, or I have to keep funneling ammo ($) until it does (if it does).
F Sig, for how they’re handling this issue. It’s my first Sig, and absolutely my last.
View Quote
Ding ding ding.

Score another one for CEO Rob "No gun is drop safe" Cohen
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top